3 posters

Kurusu Resort Tournament: Gym Leader's Cup

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Kurusu Resort Tournament: Gym Leader's Cup Empty Kurusu Resort Tournament: Gym Leader's Cup

Post  Jet Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Tunik
    “After that little…. Problem…. We had this year, I think it would be best if we took the next two weeks off” Rozen said into his conference call
    “But, what about the rebuilding of DICE’s different Divisions Rozen?” asked Cid “From my biological research facility, the Acropia University, Robotics Division, Professor Hale’s research facility, even your very own HQ is in disarray, how can we go on a vacation at a time like this?”
    “Relax….. none of us are engineers, except Ryutaro, so the rebuilding can and will be handled by engineers, I have it already arranged” Rozen said
    “And…. There is no way I am working on your style of buildings” Ryutaro said
    “That was precisely why I didn’t ask you” Rozen said “Anyway, you are all welcome to come…. All gyms are going to be shut down for consistency, I will be paying for it both ways, and your hotel room and everything”
    “….What’s the catch?” Winter asked
    “What do you mean what’s the catch, can’t I do something nice for my gym leaders”
    “…Ya, right, remember when you offered Sect there double the salary a starting star looking guy” Kenna started before being interrupted
    “Astronomer” Sect corrected
    “paid him double, and gave him the job in the first place, just because you wanted him as a gym leader?” Kenna asked
    “Fine, fine, I am bringing back the old tournament” Rozen explained “the old gym leader tournament”
    “What’s the point?” Minnie asked “you already know Sect is going to win, why don’t we skip this whole forced vacation and just declare him the winner”
    “Nah… he’s not allowed to participate this year” Rozen explained
    “Then…. How are we going to have a tournament of 16 if only 15 of us are allowed to participate?” Kenna asked somewhat confused
    “We are allowing more than Tunik and Tokai to participate this year, and participation isn’t forced” Rozen explained “It’s opened to any gym leader from any region, giving anyone the chance to test their skills…. And also…. The prize is a trip around the world”
    “… a trip around the world?” Diana said, “you mean…. Meet new people…. Who I will only see once? No real consequences?” her mind started to wander to all the scares she could pull off
    “I am glad that sparked some of the interest among you… we leave next week for Kurusu resort” Rozen instructed “I will be sending out the other invitations to the other region’s gym leaders as well
    “Ya…. I am sorry, but I think I am going to stay in town for a bit…. You know, don’t want to go too far so early….” Minnie explained
    "Well, I think this is a great opportunity.... it's not that often we get to test ourselves against other gym leaders instead of just trainers, while trainers are good challenges, it's not a real measurement of our skill compared to our peers" Winter added in
    "Plus....you are the newest member, even Minnie has more experience than you as a gym leader" Rozen added
    "You know, you didn't have to put it like that"
    Rozen started “Everyone else, I’ll be sending out your tickets tonight, see you in Kurusu resort in a week” he said, ending the conference call

One week later…. Kurusu Resort
    “Welcome” the resort’s host said “welcome to Kurusu Resort, Rozen has instructed me to tell you the tournament starts tomorrow…. You can sign up here and then are free to do whatever you’d like for the rest of the day”

Rules:
    Your character must be willing to lose
    Your character must be of a specific type
    You must specify team and type before their first battle
    If both people want their characters to move on, you must accept the group decision
    After both Tokai and Tunik adventures

Application for combatants:
    Name:
    Region:
    Pokemon:
    If Not in another RP: Physical Description
    If Not in another RP: Personality
    If in a past RP: Changes since RP
    If in another RP: RP appeared in

Mine:
    Name: Ryutaro
    Type: Dragon
    Region: Tunik
    Pokemon: Druddigon, Shelgon and Gabite
    RP appeared in: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik

Name: Cole
    Type: Fire
    Region: Otoca
    Pokemon: Camerupt, Houndoom, Arcanine, Magmar
    RP appeared in: Gym Leader Academy, Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkaryies
    Changes since Gym Leader Academy: he has moved to the Otoca region, becoming a gym leader, 5th in order, having married and starting a family, he has become a bit more unstable since his days at the academy, becoming a bit of a pyromaniac

Name: Morgan
    Type: Ghost
    Region: Aquric
    Pokemon: Cofagrigus, Dusclops, Banette, Gengar, Crobat
    Physical Description: A man with 2 sharp canine, a jet black ponytail hair with light facial hair, green eyes, wearing a piece of armory chest set, in the dead center of it is a yellow jewel (shaped like the shards from Kirby 64)
    Personality: A man of the night, never coming out in the day, even so far as leaving early or staying late to avoid having to go out. He is very to himself and very stick to the shadows type. Often saying he needs to "feed" you won't find him without him carrying his trusty canteen filled with a crimson red liquid, drinking out of it almost like an addiction

Last edited by Jet on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Kurusu Resort Tournament: Gym Leader's Cup Empty Re: Kurusu Resort Tournament: Gym Leader's Cup

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 am

Name: Diana
    Type: Ghost
    Pokemon: Litwik, Jellicent(F), Drimblim, Spiritomb

Name: Kenna
    Type: Fire
    Pokemon: Larvesta, Houndoom, Torkoal, Quilava

Name: Dallas
    Type: Grass
    Region: Tokai
    Pokemon: Ferrothorn, Shiftry, Maractus, Cradily, Tropius, Breloom
    RP appeared in: (Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Kurusu Resort Tournament: Gym Leader's Cup Empty Re: Kurusu Resort Tournament: Gym Leader's Cup

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Name: Winter
    Type: Rock
    Pokemon: Kabutops, Aggron, Tyranitar, Chatot
    RP appeared in: Unova Sega Events, Tunik
    If in a past RP: Has gain more pokemon sense Unova, and became gym leader.

Name: Kawa
    Type: Water
    Region: Usagi
    Pokemon: Floatzel, Crawdaunt, Slowking, Samurott
    RP appeared in: Usagi
    If in a past RP: Has add two pokemon, and aged.

Name: Kingsly
    Type: Ground
    Region: Usagi
    Pokemon: Sandslash, Quagsire, Flygon, Rhyperior, Golurk
    If in a past RP: Has added two pokemon, and aged years.
    RP appeared in: Usagi
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Ryutaro glared at Diana "If you are in... I can't very well let you get a trip around the world" he said, signing up, on the list, 5 names already signed up from other regions
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Diana: Ah, But winning is something I just intend to do.

*With a poof Dallas had entered the room and the tournament*
    Dallas: Hello everyone, your all looking beautifully radiant today~

Kenna: Ah, great...
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm

To older men sign up for the tournament, and go and take there seats, as winter signs up.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 pm

"Seems this tournament has more interesting faces than last time....." Sect said "disappointing I can't participate..." he said "but.... I guess that leaves some star gazing time...." Sect said

"...Well everyone...." Rozen said joining them in the registration room "tommorow, 9:00 am sharp, in the stadium is where the tournment starts.... you are free to enjoy this place until then, it is a resort after all" Rozen reasoned

"Not enough brass...." Ryutaro said, uncomfortable in the resort
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Diana: This place needs more candles and dark corridors...

Kenna: Just give me a place to interrupt Sect and I'm good!

Dallas: All these wonderful people~
    Staying away just isn't an option~

Kenna: I swear if you try what you did last year, I will BURN you.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 pm

the two older men started to play a game of cards.

Winter watchs everyone.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

"A fellow pyro huh?" a man in his late thirties said "....this just got a bit more interesting" he let out walking by

"Hm" Rozen said interrupting them "So, enjoy the resort, I'll be seeing you all later" he said, heading out "what have I gotten myself into?" he thought to himself

"Hey, Dallas...." Sect said "you may not want to mess around too much, I may not be allowed to participate in the tournment, but get too close and you and me will have a battle on our hands...."
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Diana: *Diana rolls her eyes* Men...
    *Diana walks through the wall*

Dallas: H-hey no worries, I promise I won't get anywhere close to your girlfriend!

*Kenna went red*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:58 pm

winter went off to her room.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm

"So.... this your first time here too huh?" the pyro asked the old guys

"Smart choice...." Sect said "...just try not to get knocked out too early in this tournamnent Dallas.... I can't wait to see Kenna mop the floor with you" he said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Dallas: We'll just see about that, big boy.
    *Dallas threw down a smoke bomb and dissapeared without a trace*

Kenna:...Wait, If that guy thinks he can move in on MY territory, then he's going down FOR SURE!
    *Kenna seemed to be burning up*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

"Yep." One of them looks at him. "want in?"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 pm

"....I don`t think they`ll let me start a bon fire here..... I`m in" he said

"Kenna, relax" Sect said "You'll get your chance in there for both of us" he reasoned "come on, we are at a resort, I don't think Rozen wanted us to get this fired up when he suggested this.... then again you never know with him"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Kenna: *Sigh* Your right Sect, C'mon, let's go find somewhere to be alone~
    *Kenna hugged Sect's arm*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 am

They deal him in. "Poker. Aces hot, jokers wild." The bigger of the two told him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:51 pm

"alright, lets play" the pyro said

"Ya.... sounds good" Sect agreed "we don't get enough time together as is"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Kenna: Hee~Hee~

*Dianna exited a wall*
    Dianna: Now to work on a battle strategy.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 pm

the two old guys play.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 am

*Dallas appeared on the ceiling above the two card players*

Dallas: So who are you two exactly?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:02 pm

"Who are you?" the Pyro asked a bit annoyed
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 pm

THe two old men look up.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Dallas: I am Dallas, Handsomest Gym Leader of the Tokai Region~
    Asking these lovely chaps, who exactly they are.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 pm