2 posters

Raimon City

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Raimon City - Page 3 Empty Re: Raimon City

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:39 pm

A gas slowly started to spill out "...Metas.... Aliens...." a voice said over a speaker "....It matters not" Duke's voice echoes throughout the crash site "....all you do is cause harm and damage" he said, as people decked out in medieval knight gear came charging out "The Order of the Destined will end you all one way or another" he said

"The Order of Destined?" Rose said "You couldn't even come up with an original name, the Order had that name first!" Rose screamed

"Lessers such as yourself do not hold rights to names, if you won't rise to your station, then you are nothing more than game for the slaughter' he said charging in with his nights "as you are no better that animals" he said, charging in, few of his fellows following him in
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Kiju growls. "You get to live." She said tossing Nyx down and charging at the knights.
    Literature helps her back up. "Your not ready for this. Follow that tiger, I want to know where he is taking her."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:18 pm

She nods, the Tiger stopping when the voice was heard, Techromancer getting out "...stay safe in there" he said to Outcast, charging on in, as Nyx saw him charging back in towards Duke and his forces, her watching the tiger move not sure what to follow

"Duke show yourself!" Techromancer said "I'll get you back for what you did to Glimmer!" Techromancer said, anger in his eyes
    "A hero fighting for a loved ones honour.... how selfish" Duke said jumping in front of Techromancer 
    "I am no hero" he said reaching for the shield only to be kicked by Duke instead
    "I am no idiot boy, I know how your powers work" Duke said

Rose charged in hitting some of the nights as well
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Literature charges in yelling out, being his sword down at Duke "Foul Lord of Darkness! I'll cut you down for the crimes you done!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Duke jumps out of the way, Techromancer and Literature's eyes lock, them both on the same guy

"Get on him and let me grab his sword" Techromancer said going for a kick that Duke blocked with his shield, the spikes puncturing the leg, the sword being swung right after and blasting the pair back with a gust of wind very similar to those of Waverider, Techromancer getting up, looking at Literature, giving him a nod to go ahead
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Literature moved in swings well aimed strikes at dukes weak points keeping hi. Busy and focused on him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Techromancer ran up, leap frogging over Literature before reaching Duke's sword, grabbing it, the trio watching as it turned into a metallic snake with a frill functioning at the hilt. 
    "You little...." Duke said looking at Tech and Literature 
    "Glimmer" he said "...each one is a person" he said kicking Duke, but really doing nothing against his armour "...and you are killing them!" Techromancer said "....I will make you pay by my own hands" he said, an idea crossing Literature's mind, having never heard the name Glimmer before, Duke isn't just going after the hero metas and the towns folk
    Duke taking his shield "Fall back!" he said to his knights, who started to fall back, with some of them knocked out
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Literature goes to check on his team, seeing them all ok. "Good work." He told Techromancer.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:24 pm

"...he got away" Techromancer said "....his sword may be stopped of using the absorbed powers, but his shield is still in full force, and he's just going to make a new one" he said "....crud" he said, running over to a stop light touching it, it turning to a bird, him grabbing the leg and going after his tiger and it's occupant

"...I'll tail him you worry about the rest" Rose said, chasing after him, Nyx still on it's tail only for Techromancer and Beta to arrive a few minutes later, Techromancer getting to the door and letting the alien out, him finally getting a good look at her, him trying to hold his posture as non-threatening as possible
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:36 pm

The alien girl stood a little over 5 feet, had a long bushy tail, and cat like ears, and leg that bent back and ended in large paws. She jumped out at him, eyes hazy and sluggish in movement, wearing a balcony and green combat suit, one glove pulsing with electric energy.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:39 pm

He looked at her as the other two prepared to attack
    "....people were after you" he told her, letting her hold him in the position "I am not going to hurt you, I am just trying to keep you safe and our people safe" he said looking into her eyes non-threatening "I am not going to hurt you" he said, not moving in a calm tone as she moved about
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:49 pm

She looks at him, slowly calming down, but clearly having trouble breathing.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:54 pm

He grabbed her, pulling her by the hip closer to him, him grabbing a nearby stop sign, it slowly turning into a shell like metal creature he quickly placing it onto her mouth, the thing latching onto her lips, before slowly sending more breathable air into her system, along with giving her a bit of area to let noises out "you ok?" he asked her carefully, the stranger's hand still wrapped around her hip holding her close to him
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:58 pm

She breathing starts to regulate, her mind clearing up. "Y..Yes."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:18 pm

"...you got english down well" he said "....this will work for about 3 hours, we have to give you a better solution that this shell" he told her, her still really close to him
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:20 pm

"I breath oxygen. I just need to get used to the levels. And the gravity." She hangs on him "walking hurts."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:24 pm

"....I can build something for that" he said, bending down, picking her up bridal style, the other two girls watching in awe and confusion "let's get you back to the others... I guess" he said, carrying her
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:28 pm

She holds him tightly, seeming blissfully unaware of the situation she put him in.

Bo looks at the group. "So now what, are we a team or something?"
    "We did seem to gift better as a group." Literature said. Perhaps we should."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:30 pm

"It... seems like the right option" Spike said hesitantly

"...she does not at all see a problem with this?" Nyx said "...weird"
    "..At least her tail isn't wagging" Rose said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:35 pm

"It seems your harem does not like me." The alien told Tech.

"Well, do we have a base?" Bo asked.
    L8 have a small apartment." Literature said to them.
    "Same." Kiju said.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:37 pm

"....please don't ever call it that again" Tech said "....humans do one girl at a time thing"

"....I mean really, that's all you got, no watchtower or anything?" Spike said disappointed
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:41 pm

"Windrider like to stay on the move."
    "Well, I guess my mansion it is." Bo said. 

Outcast looks back at them. "That is interesting."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:42 pm

He took her back to the group, finally introducing her to everyone, the group gathered.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm

As the group moved out, Gavin watch them from the safety of his office . "Good work Hisako." He told her as she arrived.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:03 am

"Of course" she said taking off her mask, returning to her human form "....I live to serve you" she said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:52 pm