2 posters

Dawn of Heroes

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Dawn of Heroes Empty Dawn of Heroes

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 11:12 am

Graphis Louisiana

What the hell happened here? Jason thought as he ran through the streets Tyler, Halden, Gracia, everyone on my block, this disease got to them, and it came from up in the sky, a ship he thought, running through the streets, bit by bit people keeling over as weird brown blades came out from their head "Ah!" he yelled, falling in the middle of the street, surrounded by a pile of bodies, as his shirt began to rip, as brown spikes broke through his skin, giving his back a wall lines of spines, his face contorted by changes and damaged caused by the attack, himself holding on as the pain made his way through him, the pain enough to knock him out.

He woke up a few hours later, seeing a helicopter up in the sky, still covered in Spikes he made his way to the top of the local super market, to try and wave down the helicopter, screaming out for help. Little did he know that the helicopter there was there to survey the damage they caused. Trying to reach out for the Helicopter his launched the spike on his hand toward the ship, hitting it and sticking in, not causing enough to damage it but enough to scare the survey corpse away. As he looked around with his hope gone, he saw the severity of the attack, no one in the town of Graphis besides him was left standing. He took to the ground with no one else willing to help the sick people and expelled all the spikes he could from his hands, and began to provide first aid to whoever he saw in the streets, though that's when the severity of the attack hit him, they weren't sick, they were all dead.

At this point he was hit by a splitting headache, as spikes began to regrow, covering his hands and head once again, slowly reaching to the point where the spikes were growing towards the brain, "No... no... no..." he thought, doing everything he could "I... I can't die, not like this, not here, not with them running free" he thought, desperately trying to stop the growth, using every fibre of his being to try and stop the Spike's from growing beyond his control, and then is hit him, he slowly started to slow the growth, before stopping it, and slowly repelling it, taking the next few hours to slowly hold back the abilities he had acquired not sure what to do with them
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Dawn of Heroes Empty Re: Dawn of Heroes

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 11:26 am

Deven Colorado

“We are here reporting on the current heist. Behind me we can see the culprits have line up the hostages along the glass windows. Police are currently in negotiations with the culprits.”
    The new broadcast is untrusted by a flash of light from inside The bank. Hostages start running out of the bank screaming as more flashes and the sound of gun fire. The front window shatters. Police rush in, only to find a young girl about 10 standing next to a dead woman, and a few dead robbers “Mommy. Mommy get up!”
    A few hours later a man in a black suit walks up to the young girl as she was sitting in a hospital bed. He tells her she is special. She has a gift. Able to control light as a weapon. He takes her in and Belgians her training.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 11:29 am

Bit by bit he is targeted, ships, soldiers and the like start making their rounds, keeping an eye on him, covering up any symbols or the like bit by bit he hides what he can do, trying to get to the bottom of the organisation that did this to him, though no such luck for a small town simpleton like him
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 11:35 am

She grows up with luxury, treated as a hero. Sent on missions to stop crimes in various cities across the states. As she learned her powers, she grew more confident and brash.
    “Agent Glimmer, we are sending you for this issue we have been having. Another empowered like yourself.” Her suppers told her.
    Glimmered smiled. She has gotten used to being referred to as a Super hero by the public. “About time I have a real villain then.”

She goes into town, riding a motorcycle beamed with her sponsor logo. The target has been going after them specially. This should draw his attention.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 11:37 am

He made himself hidden in the barren streets, lining the ground with spikes trying to break her wheel
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 11:40 am

Loud piping as her motorcycle hose crashing her tumbling off. “Ah com on! I just got that for my birthday!” She said getting up, towing her helmet to the side. “Alright you wanna be James Bond. Come out here so I can punch your face in!”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 11:46 am

He slowly got out "....just one this time?" he said "....I thought they'd learn to not hold back, but honestly a spoiled princess, what are you going to do? Try to seduce me to kill me?" he asked
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 12:04 pm

“You have no idea who I am do you?” She asked looking him up and down. “They did leave out the part that you are cute.” She pulls out a pair of sunglasses putting them on and pulls her ponytail tight. “So, before I beat you into a bloody pulp, got any evil speech to let out?” She said stretching her arms, and walking to him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 12:09 pm

"This town's population, 12,536, minus me, 12,535 people died slow and agonising deaths" he said "that is the weight I bear, that is this curse that stands before you" he said, a spike appearing in his arm "and those are the souls that will win here today" he said "you won't beat me" he said ".....and honestly your bike there is just the lead I have been looking for"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 12:12 pm

She stops. “You did.... alright.” She said holding her hands out, them starting to glow. “Down you go!” Two blast of red light flies at him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 12:14 pm

He flies back, using a spike to reduce the push back "I survived" he said "....I don't like using this more than to scare you lot, but if you want to play enforcer I can't just sit back and take hits" he said his body covered in spikes as a few fly towards Glimmer
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Glimmer holds her arm out a shield of light forming in front of her, blocking the shots. “I’m not trying to kill you dip Fecal Matter.” She lowers the shield throwing blast at him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 12:30 pm

"you wear their emblem, and they intend to" he said "you may not be the Butcher but you sure are taking me to the Slaughtering house" he said looking her over to get a good understanding of her training and expertise in the field, pacing around like a panther
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 12:34 pm

She was also pacing him, clearly well trained and fit. He can tell he isn’t going to win at range. Also she was still wherein sunglasses. Her bison must be dampened by that.
    “What do you mean we are going to kill you?” She asked. “Are you trying to play mind tricks on me?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 12:38 pm

He moved in slowly while pacing trying to distract her as he approached "....I am a byproduct of their test" he says pointing to her bike "a miscalculation" he said "I was suppose to be dead, but here I am" he said "the deadman walking, the proof of their crime" he said "and the one who will make them pay"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 12:40 pm

“Test? Crime? What the hell are you on about?” She asked still backing up from him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm

"....this here" he says summoning a spike "is a weapon, but not meant for me" he said "I am not suppose to be able to control this" he said "my town, my life, everyone was given this" he said "...without the ability to control it, it grew and went wild inside them with no way to stop or heal it" he said "I make this do what I want now" he said "...they couldn't" he said "I avoid the stomach, the spleen, the lungs, the heart the brain" he said "theirs... didn't, I expell the spikes let them leave my system so it can't grow out of hand" he said "theirs didn't" he repeated
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 12:49 pm

“Then come with me and prove it.” She said, lowering her guard. “I can take you to them.”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 12:51 pm

"....to the slaughter house" he said "...you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?" he said "if I am right, they kill me" he retorted "why do you think that changes if you are there?"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 12:53 pm

“I’m the face of their company.” She told them. “Seriously, how do you not know who I am?”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 12:56 pm

"you are just the face" he said "my qualm isn't with in ignorant little girl, it's with the big wigs and the scientists who organised this"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 12:58 pm

She glares at him. “Did you just call me stupid?” She slaps her hands together a large flash of blinding light going off and her blasting him during the stun.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 1:02 pm

He flew back, getting up covering himself in Spikes ".....I said you are blind" he said launching a few of spikes towards her "you let this happen, you let them get away with this" he said "and who knows what other experiments" he said "Futurevision, science isn't free, and at their rate of "progress they have to be paying with something"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 02, 2019 1:04 pm

She throws up the shield again. “I don’t believe you!” She shouts back. “Futurevision is my family! We are the good guys!” She blast him again and again, moving in closer but not paying attention to her evierment.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 02, 2019 1:07 pm

He moved in, grabbing a loose piece of rubble and hitting her with it, using it as a distraction to get to her bike "you are the good guys?" he said upset "....just as I said a blind child not able to accept the truth" he says, ripping out the GPS from the bike

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 am