2 posters

Dawn of Heroes

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Dawn of Heroes - Page 17 Empty Re: Dawn of Heroes

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:23 am

Glimmer glows, Gel having to back away, in pain from the heat. “Enough of you!” Glimmer blast the ground at her feet. “You took my best friend away! You threatened my team! You kidnap multiple people! And you mind control your own children! Your not human, your a monster! And I will cut you down!” Glimmer moves her arms at Cam and Lance the beam cutting into the floor and walls.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:40 am

The wall falls, him smiling, grabbing a pair of shades from the side "I am in search for the one true king, and you took away my tools for that task!" he said "Camelot and Gwenivere were what I needed, and now you burnt Tristan to death?" he said "you tainted them, you ruined them, they were fine being my little puppets until you cam along" he said

Cam moved in, trying to shock her with electric gloves
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:05 am

Glimmer blocks with a wall of light, throwing a blast at Cam, missing him but punching though multiple walls.

Songbird yells as a beam of light almost hits her. “Well, That my sign to get going.” She said quickly running away from the base.

Oliver looks at Gel. “Spike, We got to get Gel out. Glimmer is going overboard.” He said scooping up Gwen.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:12 am

"y...ya" Spike said getting Gel starting to head out

"let her hear it" Lance said
    ".....I came to you to stop this, I needed you to stop this, I.... this blood..... it's.... always going to be here" Cam said "....you were my hope...." he said 
    "Let's hear those citizens!" he said almost revelling in the pain and misery he was giving Glimmer, her able to get a clear line of sight of him 
    "Dragonfly is the coolest" she heard, bit by bit fans and supports of Dragonfly could be heard "you failed them hero" he said, her having a clear line of sight
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:19 am

“I’m sorry Cam. I did fail you.” Glimmer said. “I need you to run. Get as far from here as you possibly can.” Glimmer blast him away to the door, turning to Lance, blasting the glass. “Fight me you cowered! Are you afraid of a girl you already beaten down!?” She yells, her flashing red explosions of light leaking off of her.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:23 am

The wall down, him smiling "come and finish this, I already won" he said
    Cam couldn't move, still under his father's control, fulfilling his orders and nothing more
    "I'll even make it a little more fun for you" he said, flicking a switch "I promised a bomb threat did I not?" he said, as red lights started going, guards running all over the place, "360 seconds until detonation" a voice said
    "End it, save him and be on your marry way, you still lost all the same!" he said

"Come on, this way" Oliver and Spike heard, though it clearly wasn't for them, "there is an emergency exit this way, everyone hurry up!" one of the Hand's Generals said, waiving people up
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:28 am

Glimmer growls, “I’m not leaving.” Glimmer told Lance. “Not until your dead on the ground.” She keeps flashing red, smiling. “Besides, this is more fun. Having you hear to watch yourself throw away all you have.” She Grabs Lance. “Your going to have to watch you son die Lance!”

Oliver follows the general, not having much choice.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:32 am

"....oh but I know what I have been looking for exists now" he says smiling, hitting the side of his head, contacts falling out, as he looked at her with the same dead look in Cam and Gwen's eyes "and you won't be stopping me tonight" he said, an earpiece falling to the ground

As the group followed through, he patted everyone "come on, 51. 52, 53" he said not paying much mind to Spike and Oliver as they ran through
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:35 am

Glimmer gasp. “D-damn it!” She shouts, running to grab Cam, burning him as she tries to care him out, tired. “Cam, I don’t know if I can make it.” She said powering down and heavily burned.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:40 am

He looked at her, far enough from his father's control, but very weak and damaged beyond usability ".....turtle" he said, touching the ground around them, the metal taking shape, a large, hollowed out turtle forming around them "then....we.... wait" he said, throwing up to the side of the thing, crying "w....what on earth do I do!?" he screamed, fully aware of everything that happened

As Oliver and Spike made their way out "...72, 73" they heard, the voice following them, looking at them "...the Scabard was a necessary sacrifice" Lance said "...Ocean Blue" he said using his power on the two of them
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:45 am

“I’m Sorry Cam.” Glimmer told him. “I’m so sorry.” She said pulling him close, her heavily burned from her own powers.

Oliver screams trying to stop the power.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:48 am

"....give me Gwendoline" he said calmly, extending his hands
    Spike tried to fight it, but was unable to
    "....you will remember this exchange in it's entirety except for my appearance" he said

"I shouldn't have dragged you into all this" Cam said "...I am so sorry" he said in tears holding her close
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:10 am

Oliver hands her over.

Glimmer shakes her head. “No. I’m a hero.” She sobs. “And I failed to save my best friend. I failed the crew. I failed myself.”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:49 am

"You will not follow me, you will wait here for 45 minutes before being able to go West" he said he looked at Oliver "But before that, time to see if you are breakable" he said ".....I ask you answer truthfully" he said "....which girl did you want more, Mali, or Gwenivere" he said, giving one last stab of hurting him even more, to get him to hate the person he was to her "say it as loud as you can" he said walking away from Spike and Oliver

"....it's my hands that did it" he said "don't bare this weight on your own" he told her crying trying to comfort her, the base blowing up, light covering them as the turtle worked, them stuck underground, encased in metal from all sides
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:24 am

“Gwen.” Oliver said loudly.

As Lance walked away, Alice appears in front of him. “Hold on there ugly.”

“How long till some one finds us?” Glimmer asked Cam eventually.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:27 am

Lance looked at Alice "....ah.... I see now" he said a bit perplexed "you can't stop me" he said, starting to leave

"...I don't know" he said "we are in rubble, could be a few hours could be a few days" he said "...I.... don't have a clue" he said looking at her
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:42 am

“Then I offer a trade.” Alice said.

“No signal.” Glimmer said. “We are here for a while.”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:46 am

"....and what is that?" he said interested by the whole thing

"...ya..." he said barely able to move ".....god" he said in tears "...he.... used me...." he said "in so many ways..... I..... I should be use to this by now...." he said "....I.... killed my friend, I tried to make a new ere" he said, almost vomiting a bit "I... said all those horrible things to you" he said "....I.... am a monster" he said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:51 am

“Me for Gwen.” Alice said.

Glimmer moves over to him, taking his hand. “We all lost today.”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:55 am

"....very well Alice" he said calmly "....I have an acquaintance who wants to meet with you anyway" he said smiling, putting down Gwen
    "she is yours" he said ".....have fun with your new girlfriend Oliver" he said tauntingly

"I know... and it's all by my damn hands" he said "I could do all those things, that's why it worked, because my body could it did" he said "I.... am worthless" he said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:02 am

Alice follows him, “good luck Oliver, I’m counting on you.”

Glimmer sighs. “Your not worthless. I’m sure Rube will be happy to see you back safe.”
    A lot of noise happens outside.
    “They found us?”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:08 am

Lance leaves, the group unable to follow him, Gwen laying at Oliver's feet

"I.... don't know" he said ".....I am sorry, for what I said about you and Spike.... you deserve happiness, you really do" he said "....me being the fanboy I am though stupid thoughts come to mind, and it seeped through there.... can't shake the feeling he doesn't really make you happy" Cam said "and.... I blurted out how I felt because I was told to..." he said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:34 pm

“Honestly, he doesn’t.” Glimmer said. “Your father is a cruel man, and knew how to get under our skin perfectly.”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:25 pm

"...he broke us in the first place" he said "...I trained to be an assassin" he pointed out "....I was controlled through the kills" he said "....he knows people, that is his real power" he said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 am

The noise outside stops, Simone knocking on the dome.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 pm