4 posters

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) Empty The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 am

Welcome, to the land of Tunik, it's been twenty years since Daniel, Fall and co. started their journey through the land of Sinnoh, and now we join a new gang of heros in the land of Tunik, the technological utopia were machines have been almost been brought to perfection, by the corporation known as DICE. Join the group of new trainers, as they travel through this future, unravel the dark secrets of this mysterious corporation, and stop the villainous plans and the malfunctioning machines

Rules -
    -You cannont use a character you are using in any other RP as your main character, they are too old for this journey by this point, or are in Tokai, either way, not aloud, however if they are in Tokai, THEY CANNOT BE USED AS SIDE CHARACTERS EITHER
    -Your character must be younger than 20
    -NO LEGENDARY POKEMON CAN BE CAPTURED
    -Starter cannot be evolved
    -Your Character can only start off with one Pokemon, after all, they are all new trainers
    -Your application can be rejected, if it is wished by the owners
    -Other than that, everything is fair game, before you join, have a small bio of name, desired starter and age, and then make your first post

Trainer: Dimitri Battlus Age: 13, Desired Starter: Pawniard

In Hollowvine town....

"That was one long trip" Dimitri said to himself while walking down the street "But... I guess since Dad never travelled here, I might get some new tricks he didn't"

Pokedex
    The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) 2hf6ljn

Last edited by Jet on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 am

Name: Tao Hale
    Bio: The son of Willaim and Winter Hale. He is as smart as his mother, and a hopless romantiic like his father. He caught a Porygon when he was ten, but didn't start to train till recently. He can play piano.

Tao was reading a book in his room. "I want to go explore .. I want to studiy myths like my ansestors." He looks at Porygon. "What do you think?"
    "PORY!" The pokemon shouted, and nodded.
    "Then let do it! We leave today!"

Last edited by Cute and Cuddly Victini on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 am

Dimitri knocked onto the door of Tao's place "Is anyone home?" he asked
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 am

Tao's mother, Winter, opens the door. "Yes, who is it?"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:03 am

"Hi aunt Winter" Dimitri said as he went inside "I was wondering.... tomorrow I am heading to the professor to get my first Pokemon, and seeing as it's late already, would it be alright if I spend the night?" He asked
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 am

"Oh Dimitri! Of crose you can stay the night, you can share Tao's room." Winter leadfs him in. "Tao, Dimitri is here, come down as say hello!"
    Tao comes down, still holding his book, followed by his Porygon. "Hi Dimitri
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 am

"Hi cous" Dimitri said, as he walked up and patted Tao on the back "Thanks for having me by the way" Dimitri said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

"It no problem!" Winter told him. "Be a good host Tao."
    "Yes mom." Tao leads Dimitri up the staris. "How is Aunt Summer and Uncle Ivan by the way?"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 am

"Oh, the usually, mom's paintings are selling well, Dad's still holding his position at Mount battle, and what not" Dimitri explained "They agreed to send me off on my very own journey though" he continued
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Hillary: Finally it's time for the main hero, That's me to rise and start her journey!
    Pawniard: Iiar.(With her loyal and trustworthy sidekick, Which would be me!)
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 pm

"Well, mom still works for the pofessor, and dada a pasychiatries."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:01 pm

"Ah... that's good" Dimitri explained

"Trainer" A voice called out to Hillary "What are you doing out this late? Don't you realize what time it is?"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 am

Hillary: Oh my, The Time, I didn't plan this far ahead!
    Pawniard: Koma!(But in times like these the heroes MUST push on!)
    Hillary: RIGHT, That means we find somewhere to sleep!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 am

"You may want to check the lab then... the Professor let's travellers sleep in the spare rooms the researchers don't use" The man said "...Or I guess I could offer you my family's extra room, I sure my wife wouldn't mind a guest, and I am sure my son would love the company" William explained "Whatever you choose"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:32 am

Hillary: I dunno, Mama said not to go to strangers house..
    Pawniard: Iiar.(And Your Papa told you to smack them with something heavy if they tried something.)
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 am

"Alright, I thought I should offer" William said as he walked home
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 am

Hillary: Ah, Mister, I think I'll take you up on your offer!
    *Hillary runs to William and walks with him to his house*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 am

"Alright" William said, heading back to his place, openning the door "dear, I'm home, and a trainer was wondering if she could spend the night" William explained

"Seems like there is another guest" Dimitri said "Maybe we should go check it out" Dimitri suggested, not waiting for a response and started to head towards the door
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:40 am

Hillary: You can call me Hillary!
    #1 Panda Hero the World has ever seen!
    *Pose with Pawniard*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Tao and his Poregon had sweet drops on there heads. 'Panda..Hero?"
    "WIllaim... Your picking up random strangers again..." Winter scold him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:36 pm

"It was getting dark and she didn't seem to have any place to stay..." William reasoned "I couldn't just leave her out..." William admitted
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 pm

"Fine. She can stay." Winter walked to the kitchen. 'Dinner is almost ready, go wash up!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm

William walked in, trying to help out with dinner

"Panda hero... well if she's a trainer, she's going down tomorrow" Dimitri said, as he went and washed up
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:21 pm

"I wouldn't count on it. something about her just seems to say strong trainner." Tao told him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 pm

"Whatever" Dimitri said "doesn't matter how tought she think she is, we've seen stronger" Dimitri said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 am