4 posters

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Jet Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Sect had finished getting ready for bed thinking to himself "...nothing again.... I still haven't found anything in the stars...." he thought "I was so sure my telescope would show me what I was looking for....maybe I should stop this hunt.... it's been years" he thought, his mind remembering seeing Kenna looking through the telescope "still can't believe she hasn't found someone yet...." he contemplated, deep in thought, not noticing any noise
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 pm

*Kenna looked up the stairs, anxiously mentally preparing herself*
    Kenna: (He's...probably already asleep anyway..) *she took the first step up* (But...maybe that's fine..) *Second step* (If he doesn't hear me..) *fourth step* (..he can't say no..) *at the final step Kenna saw Sect up and awake, she instantly changing her mind, Kenna used U-turn, but it failed! and she fell flat to the floor with a THUMP, only to get a good look at Sect, wow his frame really fits those pajamas, how is a guy who looks at stars for most of his time so incredibly Muscular, his scruffy jaded hair really stands out against the...rabbit ears..?*

Kenna: Whoa. whoa. what?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Sect became really nervous, rushing to his bag "think fast...." he thought to himself "....sorry" he said quickly, before he rushed over, a container of powder in hand, grabbing a pinch and covering her face in sleep powder
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Kenna: *cough cough* H-hey now wh..what's....the...big....ideeaaa....*snooze*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:42 pm

He picks her up, puts on his hat, and carries her out of the house, making sure he isn't spotted along the way, leading her back to where he was viewing the stars, before going deeper into the forest "...why did it have to be you....." he thought, as they approached the silver disk shaped vehicle, warn out, crashed, moss growing on it, he walked in, found what appeared to be an operating table, laying her down, tying her down to it. The room covered in monitors, and while not working, appeared to be on, though not as shiny as one would expect, he closed the door, turning it on, looking Kenna in the eyes, taking off his hat, waiting for her to wake up
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Kenna: *Kenna opened her eyes her vision jaded by the bright lights* uuugh...where, where am...whoa. whoa. whoa, what is this? WHAT IS THIS?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:56 pm

"...I'm sorry, but..... you know part of my secret Kenna..... I..... can't let that info out....." he said apologetic "....I am not.... fully normal you see......" he said "My.... mom and her friend came to us on this world...." he said "....so.... I am only.... half.... you know"  he continued "....so to prevent that from getting out.... I .... came here..... hoping to wipe your memory...." he said

"Seriously though.... nothing?" Dimitri asked "...you honestly expect me to buy that?"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Kenna: Wait wait wait wait....You're... you're.... half space bunny? Half Alien Rabbit? *Kenna was shocked by this sudden development* 
    ...I thought you were just wearing weird pajamas!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:57 pm

"...unfortunately, you know...." he said "...and I can't let you spread that memory.........." he said, getting closer to her "....I can fire up this ship and wipe your memory clean....." he said, putting his hand on her arm, using his index finger and middle finger to move up her arm "....or.... Kenna...... it can be...... our little secret" he said, leaning in close
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:13 pm

"Our...Little secret..." *Kenna nervously said*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:17 pm

"If that's the choice" he said, leaning in close, and kissing her
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:26 pm

*Although Surprised by the sudden kiss Kenna couldn't help but kiss back, she thought about it enough for the past hour afterall, even if this wasn't the scene she imagined*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:28 pm

He pulled away slowly "our little secret it is....." he said, letting her go "sweety... sorry I put you through that"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 pm

*"Whoa there." *She said sitting up* "As interesting as this night has been, I think it's a bit early to be using those kind of nicknames, Bunny man" *she booped his nose then proceeded to look all over him*
    "So how much of you is half alien bunny anyway? buck teeth? strong eyesight? a craving for carrots? space carrots? are space carrots actual things? are....are these thighs powerful enough to jump really high....Do...Do you have a bunny tail?"
    *The questions came pouring out as she poked all around Sect's body*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:49 pm

"Relax, you'll learn it in due time...." Sect said "geez, you know between earlier and now I haven't changed at all right? Nothing new, or do you just do this to all of your boyfriends?"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Kenna: U-uh.. Well not... really.*she said with a nervous chuckle and a shrug* I'm just...nervous, n-not because your like, half alien of course, Seeing you without your weird hat turned out to be pretty nice, no disturbingly huge bald spot, no tiny creature controlling you, no robot antenna, being a robot was actually pretty high on my list but I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna turn out to be a robot now..
    ..and...and I'm...ah.. only... actually nervous because of of that... kiss because, it's what I was planning to do to you when I was.. sneaking into your room..

-------

https://sonicmon.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=168

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 pm