2 posters

Major Character Battles

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Major Character Battles Empty Major Character Battles

Post  KingMinun Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 am

This is where we can repost battles between characters which makes it easier to reread them.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Major Character Battles Empty Re: Major Character Battles

Post  Jet Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:06 am

Sid vs. Patrick
    Major Character Battles Patric10

Sid: Here it is
    Patrick: Our next battle, alright, Staraptor, you’re up *Staraptor was sent out of it’s Pokeball*
    Staraptor: Staraptor!
    Sid: Skarmory, go!
    Skarmory: Skarmory!
    Patrick: Just as I thought
    Sid: Aerial Ace *Skarmory flew towards Staraptor at an impressive speed*
    Patrick: Double Team! *Staraptor then seemed to split into five different birds, as Skarmory went right through one and did nothing*
    Sid: Seems you’ve learned a few tricks
    Patrick: I’ve always been two steps ahead, Staraptor, let’s take this battle up higher! *Staraptor and it’s clones flew higher up into the sky*
    Sid: flash cannon! *Skarmory launched a silvery beam at one of the Staraptors, again, just being an illusion* another *Skarmory launched a second one, which again did nothing to the fake* ano...
    Patrick: Close Combat! *The two remaining creatures fell from high up in the air and then struck Skarmory with there wings, however after the first hit, the extra illusion faded, and the Staraptor continued to hit Skarmory
    Sid: Skarmory! Get out of there! *Skarmory tried to move out of the way of the way
    Patrick: Oh no you don’t! Staraptor, go! *Staraptor flew forward, and struck Skarmory again as the beast tried to escape* Me and Staravia used to practise on outrunning anything around, so don’t expect to get away from us!
    Sid: Skarmory! *The beaten Skarmory was laying on the ground*
    Patrick: Face it Sid, you may have Mika, but you will not have this battle!
    *Skarmory slowly turned around while taking hits from Staraptor and let out a very high pitched screech everyone in the stadium could hear*
    Sid: That was….
    *Staraptor jumps back, covering it’s ears in pain*
    Patrick: Metal sound….
    Sid: Now’s our chance, flash cannon! *Skarmory let out a powerful silver beam at Staraptor*
    Patrick: Dodge! *Staraptor took the hit straight on*
    Sid: Looks like I still have my shot of winning this
    Patrick: I doubt that, Aerial Ace!
    Sid: You too! *Both bird Pokemon flipped through the air and collided beak to beak with one another* and why would you say that?
    Patrick: Because! *his voice became sarcastic* While you were off being a great friend and being all kissy face with the girl I like *his voice became normal again* I was training, trying to get her Grotle back, to win her heart, and apparently I couldn’t even do that… Close combat! *Staraptor flew at Skarmory and hit it with it’s wings,*
    Sid: Metal Sound! *Skarmory let out another loud high pitched screech as Staraptor backed off from the pain* I never knew you felt that way….
    Patrick: Double Team! *Many Staraptors appeared surrounding Skarmory* Really Sid? You didn’t see it?
    Sid: There was no real reason to think you did though, Aerial Ace *Skarmory went through the illusions one by one*
    Patrick: What do you mean? I kissed her! First! Close Combat! *another illusion disappeared and Skarmory took another hit, being knocked out*
    Sid:… Skarmory, good job, return *Skarmory was returned*
    Patrick: you haven`t kissed her have you?
    Sid: None of your business!
    Patrick *smirks* You’re serious? And somehow you think you two are a couple?
    Sid: Stop it!
    Patrick: Two steps ahead, I’ve just realized something before you, like always
    Sid: I’ve had enough! Magmortor, go! *Sid takes out his Pokeball and sends out his Fiery Pokemon*
    Patrick: Staraptor, Aerial Ace! *Staraptor charges towards Magmortor,
    Sid: Flamethrower! *Magmortor let’s out two extremely hot streams of fire from it’s hands, hitting the incoming Staraptor, knocking it out*
    Patrick: Good job
    Sid: Take back what you said!
    Patrick: Why should I? You two aren’t even taking it seriously why should I?! *Patrick then sends out his second Pokemon* Eevee has evolved since last time you saw it
    Sid: Shadow Ball!
    Patrick: Dodge and use swords dance! *Leafeon avoided the dark ball as it’s paws grew in size as it started to do a dance*
    Sid: Flamethrower!
    Patrick: Leaf Blade!
    *The two flames were launched in the direction of Leafeon, however the Pokemon seemed to veer off course and then struck Magmortor with it’s powerful leaf blade attack, knocking Magmortor on it’s back*
    Magmortor: Mag… (We…)
    Sid: We….
    Magmortor: Tormor (are not…)
    Sid: Are not….
    Magmortor: Magmortor!
    Sid: Going to lose!
    Patrick: Giga Drain! *Leafeon then took some of the knocked over Magmortor’s energy* good luck getting up, that thing weighs a ton
    Sid: Psychic!
    Patrick: Leafeon, just stay back, he can’t harm you
    *Magmortor used Psychic on itself, lifting it to it’s feet*
    Patrick: Leaf Blade, Quick!
    *Leafeon charged towards Magmortor*
    Sid: Flamethrower!
    Patrick: *smiles* Dodge! *Leafeon gets out of the range of the flamethrowers
    Magmortor: Mag magtor (Oh no you don’t!)
    *Magmortor’s body turns red. It then releases a white fire with a red-orange flame sprialing around it from its arm, then it fell to the ground, slowly getting back up*
    *Leafeon was hit by the powerful Overheat and was knocked out*
    Patrick: Overheat… darn it looks like you are pulling out more tricks than I thought you had… *Leafeon was returned to it’s Pokeball* Time for a newbie to show you how it’s done Dewgong, let’s go! *Patrick sent out his Seel Pokemon*
    Sid: You show us?! Shadow Ball!
    Patrick: Ice Beam! *The two attacks where launched through the air and exploded in the middle of the field* now Aqua jet! *Dewgong flew across the battle field and hit Magmortor head on*
    Magmortor: *gets up* Mag (Not done…)
    Sid: Flamethrower! *The fire streams flew through the air towards Dewgong*
    Patrick: *smiles* Water Pulse after you are hit *Dewgong is hit by the attack and doesn’t seem to take any damage*
    Sid: Dodge! *Magmortor uses his Psychic powers to avoid the attack* How did it not take any damage there?
    Patrick: Guess in the world of battles, it pays to have thick fat
    Sid: Shadow Ball!
    Patrick: Ice Beam! *The two attacks collide in the air creating an explosion* Now Aqua jet!
    Sid: Psychic! *Sid’s Magmortor uses it’s psychic powers to hold the incoming seal at bay*
    Patrick: Darn it
    Sid: Not going to work twice, now, throw Dewgong! *Magmortor used it’s Psychic powers to throw Dewgong through the air onto the ground*
    Patrick: Dewgong, can you continue?
    *Dewgong nods*
    Sid: Another Psychic! *Magmortor uses it’s powers to lift up Dewgong and throw it across the battlefield once again*
    Patrick: Water Pulse! *while flying through the air, Dewgong launched a stream of water and hit Magmortor as it fell to the earth*
    Sid: Thunderbolt! *Magmortor launched electricity into the incoming water before it hit him, sending an electrical charge to Dewgong, however, when the pulse did hit him it had the power of both the water and the electricity, knocking out both Dewgong and Magmortor*
    Patrick: Good job Dewgong, return! *Dewgong was returned*
    Sid: Magmortor, good work, return! *Magmortor was returned*
    Patrick: Manectric, go!
    Sid: Sandslash, go!
    *both Pokemon were sent out*
    Patrick: Think type advantage will help you here? Ya right,
    Sid: Dig! *Sandslash then tunnelled it’s way underground*
    Patrick: Manectric, you know what to do
    Sid: Slash! *Sandslash comes out and lands right in front of Manectric and tries to use Slash on it*
    Patrick: Jump back! *Manectric tries to avoid the attack, but is hit by the slash attack*
    Sid: Crush Claw, let’s take him down a peg! *Sandslash tried to use it’s claws to hit Manectric*
    Patrick: Ice Fang *Manectric then used it’s fangs to bite down on the Pokemon’s claw*
    Sid: Get out of ther…
    Patrick: Throw him! *Manectric wiped around the Pokemon and wiped him against the ground* Now, another ice fang! *Manectric charged towards Sandslash*
    Sid: Dig! *Sandlash dug underground and avoided the attack*
    Patrick: You can’t run forever
    Sid: Now Swift! *Sandslash came out on the other end of the battlefield and launched stars at the other Pokemon*
    Patrick: Swift *Manectric launched a bunch of starts, that flew through the air, the star hit each other, creating a spectacular show for the crowd*
    Sid: Slash!
    Patrick: Ice Fang! *The two Pokemon hit each other with their attacks and stand right in front of each other
    Sid: Sandslash, come on, Crush Claw with your other arm! *With the hand that wasn’t in Manectric’s mouth, he launched a powerful punch to the gut causing Manectric flew backwards*
    Patrick: No way is he going down!, Giga Impact! Manectric charged towards Sandslash, tackling him with a powerful force, as after that, smoke seemed to fly from Manectric*
    Sid: Sand…sandslash… *Sandslash seemed to be standing, as the marks remained on it’s body*
    Patrick: You know, you were right, that Ralts’ owner was looking for it…. I found him and he was so glad to have it back he helped me catch this guy
    *Sandslash then fell face first to the ground*
    Sid: Return…. *Sandslash was returned to it’s Pokeball*
    Patrick: There we go, that should do
    Sid: Alright, Exploud, go! *Exploud came out of it’s Pokeball*
    Patrick: I was waiting for this one, Manectric, Thunder! *Thunder came from the sky and struck the loud Pokemon*
    Sid: Hyper Voice! *Once again, a very loud noise covered the arena*
    Patrick: What’s with you and all this freaking noise? Manectric, Giga Impact! *Manectric charged for Exploud and collided with the very loud Pokemon, once again exerting smoke after the attack hit*
    Sid: Exploud, can you continue
    Exploud: PLOUD! (OF COURSE)
    Sid: Alright, move to the left about a foot
    Patrick: Odd move….
    Sid: Maybe
    Patrick: Alright, Quick Attack! *Manectric flew towards the Exploud
    Sid: Hold yourself! *Exploud held out it’s hands trying to keep it’s place, however, he was pushed back a few feet, almost tripping over the hole, but regained his balance on the other side* now, throw him! *Exploud took the Manectric and threw him across the battlefield, as Manectric was over a hole*
    Patrick: Manectric, come on, you can get up *Manectric slowly gets up*
    Sid: Water Pulse! *Exploud launched the pulse into the dug hole, as it travelled through the ground and struck the Manectric*
    Patrick: Can you keep it up?
    Manectric: tric…. *Manectric seems extremely weak, and falls over*
    Patrick: Return! *Manectric was returned, as Exploud seemed to be breathing heavily* took two Pokemon to do that? Well then, I guess it’s time to get serious, Infernape, go! *Infernape was sent out of it’s Pokeball*
    Sid: I was expecting you to save him for last
    Patrick: Typical, I’m two steps ahead of you, I knew who you’d be saving for last, now, Mach Punch! *Infernape flew through the air and struck Exploud with the mach punch, taking out the normal Pokemon*
    Sid: Two on two….
    Patrick: ya
    Sid: Nidoking! Go! *Nidoking was sent out*
    Patrick: Wha.. What? Not Feraligatr?
    Sid: No, thought I would show you something new
    Patrick: Whatever, Fire Punch
    Sid: Poison Jab! *Both Pokemon launched there punches and hit each other in the gut*
    Patrick: Infernape get back
    Sid: Looks like I have you in a corner
    Patrick: *pulls out his Pokegear* not really, just need time to check out the database
    Sid: Earth Power!
    Patrick: Dodge, and use flamethrower *Infernape jumped up into the air, avoiding the attack and then launched a powerful flamethrower towards Nidoking* Ah there we go, physically oriented and fast, keep your distance and use flamethrower
    Sid: Megahorn! *Nidoking rammed through the fire and rammed it’s horn into Infernape, causing some damage*
    Patrick: Infernape! Close Combat! *Infernape then wildly started flailing around, knocking Nidoking away* now, Fire punch! *Infernape then launched a powerful attack in the stomach of Nidoking*
    Sid: Double Kick! *after stumbling backwards, Nidoking jumped forward and kicked Infernape in the stomach with his feet*
    Infernape: Nape! (Now!)
    Patrick: Flare Blitz! *Infernape used the powerful fire attack, knocking Nidoking back and taking recoil in the process, leaving Nidoking really weak*
    Sid: Poison jab!
    Patrick: Dodge, and use flamethrower! *Infernape avoided the attack and launched the flamethrower, knocking out Nidoking*
    Sid: Nidoking…. You did a good job…. Return, go Electivire! *Sid’s new Pokemon was sent out*
    Patrick: Infernape, Will-o-wisp
    Sid: Thunderpunch! *Infernape summoned a ring of purple flames that surrounded him, then as the thunderpunch hit Infernape, Electivire turned a bright red, then the hit Infernape fainted*
    Patrick: Return…
    Sid: Electivire evolved just for this battle, he is one of my strongest Pokemon too, and with all this effort, me and my team are not going to lose
    Patrick: *smirks* really? You just evolved it huh?
    Sid: What do you mean?
    Patrick: You haven’t won Sid, in fact, you lost, Shedinja go! *The ghost came out*
    Sid: N….no
    Patrick: Like always, two steps ahead
    Sid: Electivire, use….
    Patrick: Shadow Ball! *Electrivire was hit by the shadow ball, then, it became encased in red, taking damage from the flame*
    Sid: Electivire!
    Patrick: Shadow Sneak!
    Sid: Try to stop it! *Again, Electivire takes damage from the two moves*
    Patrick: Well Sid, looks like I win, Hyper Beam! *The powerful beam flew across the battlefield, hitting Electivire, knocking it out*

Last edited by Jet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Major Character Battles Empty Sinnoh League 2010 Finals! Daniel Vs Alix

Post  KingMinun Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJ18c66EoM
    Announcer: Well here we are, the Finals of the Sinnoh League, here we have 2 opponents, 2 brothers, battling it out to the end. Daniel Vs Alix!
    Daniel ran into the arena, with Minun and Turtwig trailing behind.
    Alix ran in from the opposite side.
    Mrs.G: Wow my 2 boys have come so far.
    Oak: It certainly it amazing, I remember when both of them were starting out on their journey.
    Ashley; I remember teaching the 2 of them.
    Jack: Come on Daniel!
    Amy: You can do it Daniel!
    Kurt; Daniel if you don’t win you got me to handle with!!!! *chuckles*
    John: Go in for the win Dan!
    Bethan: DO IT DO IT DO IT!
    Chandler; Good luck!
    Eliza; Do your best!
    Announcer; And now will the 2 trainers please chose their Pokémon.
    Daniel: Toxicroak GO!
    Alix; Flygon Win!
    Announcer; And so the first 2 Pokémon have been chosen, Toxicroak Vs Flygon! BEGIN!
    The flame of Ho-oh burned brightly!
    Alix; Flygon let’s do it! Dragonbreath!
    Daniel: Toxicroak stop it with Brick Break!
    Toxicroak cut through the attack!
    Daniel: YES! Now bring Flygon to you using Vacuum Wave!
    Toxicroak attacked with Vacuum Wave pulling Flygon towards it, Flygon took some damage.
    Alix:................
    Daniel: (Why isn’t he doing anything?)
    As Flygon got close to Toxicroak, it then reacted.
    Alix: Now!!!!
    Daniel: Huh?
    Flygon flapped its wings and stopped the Vacuum Wave, it then grabbed hold of Toxicroak and then flew up high into the skies.
    Daniel: What’s going on?
    Flygon kept going higher and higher, then it flipped around and began to fall towards the ground.
    Alix smirked.
    And Flygon and Toxicroak were visible again, they came down like a bolt of lightning, and before they hit the ground Flygon let go of Toxicroak and then regained flight. Toxicroak slammed into the ground sending dust everywhere.
    Daniel: Toxicroak..................
    The dust cleared, leaving Toxicroak lying on the ground, it had fainted.
    Daniel: Return.....You did amazing; you deserve a good long rest.
    Announcer: Ooooo that’s 1 Pokémon down for Daniel.
    Daniel:.......Turtwig...
    Turtwig: Turt?
    Daniel: That’s right buddy, it’s your turn, just have faith and you can do it.
    Turtwig took a long breath, then stepped into battle.
    Daniel: (Ok, so we can’t even get close to Flygon, So there’s only one way to do it!) Turtwig Seed Bomb the stadium.
    Turtwig fired multiple seed bombs around the stadium.
    Alix: Ha, what’s that going to do? Flygon can just keep in the air.
    Daniel: You’ll see.
    Alix: Flygon use Faint Attack!
    Daniel; Turtwig wait for it........
    Flygon got closer and then,
    Daniel: Razor Leaf!
    Turtwig struck sending Flygon backwards, it fell into the ground causing the Seed Bombs to go off.
    KABOOM!!!!!!!!
    Ashley: Argh, what’s going on?
    Soon it was clear, Turtwig was standing there, and Flygon had fainted.
    Daniel: HAHA!!!!! TURTWIG!!!!!
    Turtwig: Turt? Turt!!
    Daniel: Well done.
    Alix: (Perhaps I was wrong, Turtwig is tough after all)
    Announcer; Aw look at the little Turtwig took down Flygon, well we’re drawing here.
    Alix; Luxray Go!
    Daniel; Turtwig, come back, I’ll use you for later.
    Turtwig switched.
    Daniel: Gabite go!
    Gabite: GAH!
    Daniel: Gabite Dragon Rush!
    Gabite charged at Luxray but Luxray dodged.
    Daniel: (So it’s quick? Huh, we’ll show them how quick we are too) Gabite again Dragon Rush!
    Alix; Luxray, use Quick Attack!
    The 2 Pokémon ran at each other knocking each other backwards.
    Alix: Luxray Quick Attack.
    Luxray ran up to Gabite who was still getting up.
    Alix; Now switch too Ice Fang!
    Daniel: Oh no! Dragonbreath!
    But it was too late, Gabite lost major health.
    Oak: Ouch, that’s got to hurt, you see Gabite is Dragon/Ground, Ice attacks are 4x effective against it, I’m surprised it was able to hold on.
    Gabite was very very weak.
    Daniel; Gabite....... Return.
    Gabite refused. It tried to fight but when Luxray hit it again using Ice Fang it went down.
    Daniel: Gabite! Return....Man you were amazing, but it’s time for a nice long rest. Now your turn Minun!
    Minun: Mai!!!!!
    Daniel: Alright Minun, let’s show them that your the toughest electric type around. Iron Tail!
    Alix: Iron Tail!
    The attacks collided knocking them back.
    Daniel: Hidden Power!
    Alix: Ice Fang!
    Minun’s Hidden Power was ice and it hit Luxray as it came towards Minun.
    Daniel: Now Quick Attack!
    Minun: Mai mai mai mai mai mai mai mai Minun!
    Daniel: Now Thunderbolt too!
    Sparks flew off Daniel as it ran towards Luxray.
    And Minun struck it down.
    Luxray: Luuux *faints*
    Daniel; Oh yeah!
    Minun: Mai!
    Daniel: Good job Minun.
    Alix: Return......Gardevoir your turn.
    Oak: Hpmm, it seems Daniel and Alix’s battle styles are similar.
    Ashley; Yeah I see what you mean.
    Jack: Aha Minun!
    Daniel: Minun come back. Go Cyndaquil!
    Alix: This shouldn’t be too hard. Psychic!
    Cyndaquil was lifted into the air and thrown into the wall.
    Cyndaquil: Quil!!!!
    Daniel: Cyndaquil!!!!!
    Cyndaquil got back up.
    Daniel; Let’s go Heat Wave!
    Alix: Protect!
    The Heat Wave didn’t hurt Gardevoir due to Protect.
    Daniel: Darn. Cyndaquil Dig!
    Cyndaquil went underground.
    Alix; Psychic!
    Cyndaquil was lifted from the ground. And thrown into the wall again.
    Daniel: Darn....Cyndaquil Flamethrower!
    Cyndaquil: Cyndaquillllll!!!!!!
    Alix; Protect!
    Daniel; Damn (There’s gotta be a way through that Protect, we’re just going round in circles. Unless...) Spin Dash!
    Cyndaquil used Flame Wheel but stay on the spot and kept spinning round and round and round then it let go!
    Alix: Psychic!
    Gardevoir tried to stop it using Psychic but it was too strong.
    Alix: Quick Protect!
    As Cyndaquil came close Protect came up.
    Alix smirked.
    But then Cyndaquil shattered through the Protect and struck Gardevoir.
    Daniel: Heat Wave!
    Then a wave of fire poured out of Cyndaquil and eliminated Gardevoir.
    Alix; Ach!!!! Pathetic. Return. Go Blazekin.
    Daniel: Fire Vs Fire? Cyndaquil Flamethrower!
    Alix; Flare Blitz!
    Blazekin took flight (like Aqua Jet only with flames) the Flamethrower hit Blazekin and its attack but only powered it up, it then struck Cyndaquil knocking it into the wall. Then Blazekin ran over to Cyndaquil throwing multiple Blaze Kicks at it.
    Cyndaquil: Quil, quil quil quil Cynda quil quil QUIL!!!!!
    The flame on Cyndaquil’s back grew.
    Daniel: What’s going on?
    Oak and Ashley; Blaze!
    Oak: Cyndaquil’s activated its ability Blaze.
    Ashley; Now Cyndaquil’s powered up.
    The flames were huge and they were burning like crazy.
    Daniel: Nice!
    Alix; Don’t think some little ability is going to stop us. Flare Blitz!
    Daniel: Hea-.....
    Cyndaquil was hit.
    Alix; NOW!
    Blazekin picked Cyndaquil up then used Blaze Kick to knock it into the air. Then used Flare Blitz to hit it up higher. Blazekin then used Blaze Kick on Cyndaquil’s back to knock it back down into ground at an immense pace.
    When Cyndaquil landed dust spreaded throughout the stadium, the crowd were coughing.
    Daniel: Cyndaquil!
    Cyndaquil had fainted.
    Daniel ran over to it, picked it up.
    Daniel; Cyndaquil what an outstanding performance, you were utterly amazing, and that was so cool how you activated Blaze for us, we’re really going to work on that and master it ok?
    Cyndaquil;.....Qu-il.
    Daniel: Good but for now, you deserve a nice long rest.
    Daniel ran back to his stand.
    Daniel; Go Swarmpert.
    Announcer; Oh this is different. 2 Hoenn starter Pokémon battling it out in the Sinnoh Leauge.
    Daniel; Ok Swarmpert James has told me you’ve learned a whole new battle technique since we last saw you, so let’s try it out.
    Alix; Blaze Kick!
    Daniel: Counter!
    Swarmpert used Counter, cancelling out the attack and causing a huge amount of damage against Blazekin.
    Daniel: Yes! Now Aqua Jet!
    Alix: Flare Blitz!
    The 2 pokemon flew towards each other; the 2 attacks combined sending steam off and spread throughout the stadium.
    Daniel: *coughing* What’s going on?
    The steam disappeared and there stood Blazekin and Swarmpert.
    Daniel: ARH! Um....Earthquake!
    The ground shook and Blazekin couldn’t stand, it fell to the ground whilst trying to hold its balance.
    Blazekin took a huge amount of damage and it then lay on the ground, fainted.
    Alix: Impossible. Return. Tyranitar your turn.
    Daniel: No sweat, Swarmpert let’s do it.
    Tyranitar whipped up a Sandstorm.
    Alix: Tyranitar use Stone Edge!
    Stones began to rotate around Tyranitar.
    Daniel: (Hpmm what to do?)
    Whilst Daniel was thinking, Tyranitar attacked with Hyper Beam!
    Daniel: (I could perhaps....Huh) SWARMPERT!
    Swarmpert tried to dodge but was hit, it lost major health.
    Daniel: Uh-oh. Swarmpert you ok?
    Swarmpert got up.
    Daniel: Phew, well then now is the time to attack, Aqua Jet!
    Swarmpert flew at Tyranitar only to be knocked back by the Stone Edge. Swarmpert fainted
    Daniel: (So that’s his strategy, using Tyranitar’s Stone Edge as a defensive move, whilst he uses a huge and powerful move like Hyper Beam to take off lots of health and then whilst the opponent attacks they are hurt by Stone Edge.....Brilliant) Swarmpert.......return, You’ve done me proud, take a rest. Go Turtwig!
    Turtwig jumped, it was petrified, it didn’t want to fight the huge Pokémon.
    Daniel: I know your scared but no need to worry, I’m with you, you can do this I just know you can.
    Turtwig nervously stepped into the arena.
    Daniel: Ok Turtwig Seed Bomb!
    Turtwig plant seed bombs around the stadium.
    Alix: Stone Edge.
    Stones surrounded Tyranitar.
    Alix; Now Hyper Beam!
    Daniel: Turtwig dodge!
    Turtwig jumped out of the way, with the Hyper Beam only just missing.
    Daniel; Now Razor Leaf!
    Turtwig began to attack using Razor Leaf, which kept hitting the stones and destroying them, once all the stones were destroyed, Turtwig charged at Tyranitar whilst using Razor Leaf still.
    Turtwig: Turt Turt Turtwig!
    Tyranitar was getting hit, and it was moving backwards ever so slightly.
    Tyranitar was able to attack once again.
    Alix; Huh not bad, Tyranitar attack Fire Fang!
    Daniel: Oh no Turtwig look out!
    It was too late, Turtwig had been bitten.
    Turtwig: TURT! WIG!
    Daniel: Oh boy this isn’t good.
    Alix: *smirks* You made a mistake getting Turtwig to close.
    Tyranitar then flung Turtwig with its mouth, and Turtwig fell into the wall, then fell onto the ground and hit a seed, the seed exploded, causing the others to explode too, making one huge explosion in the stadium!
    Daniel: Turtwig!
    Alix: Tyranitar!
    The smoke settled and revealed the 2 Pokémon had fainted.
    Daniel walked over to Turtwig and picked him up.
    Daniel: Turtwig the way you battled today was amazing. And look you took down Tyranitar and Flygon. I’m really really proud of you. Thank you Turtwig, you’ve earned yourself a nice rest *walks over to the crowd and hands Turtwig to Jack*
    Announcer; Wow this is one spectacular battle. With both of our trainers with just 1 Pokémon left.
    Ashley: So who’s Alix using?
    Oak: I think I know.
    Alix; Blastiose it’s all up to you.
    Daniel: Wow Blastiose! Squirtle’s come a long way since I remember playing with it. Minun your up again! You can do it!
    Minun jumped in.
    Blastiose and Minun both smiled at each other for old times’ sake.
    Alix; Blastiose Hydro Cannon!
    Daniel: Minun Dodge and use Thunder!
    Minun attacked and it struck Blastiose.
    Blastiose couldn’t move due to using Hydro Cannon.
    Daniel: Minun Quick Attack! Then switch to Thunderbolt.
    Minun created his Volt Tackle attack and cause Blastiose to take some damage.
    Alix: Not enough to beat Blastiose. Now use Mirror Coat.
    Daniel: Oh no!
    Minun was blasted back with the attack and took loads of damage.
    Minun; Mai!
    Daniel: Minun!
    Minun used its willpower to get up.
    Daniel: Good job Minun, now then let’s attack with Iron Tail!
    Alix: Protect!
    Minun’s move didn’t work because of Protect.
    Daniel: Darn!
    Alix: Now Blizzard!
    Minun got swept backwards by Blizzard and was then Frozen.
    Daniel: Minun no!
    Alix: Now Hydro Cannon!
    Blastiose fired and the force from the attack shattered the ice and threw Minun into the wall.
    Minun used its willpower to get up once again.
    Daniel: Alright Minun that’s it!
    Alix: Minun sure is determined to win this for you.
    Daniel: That’s right Minun Let’s go! Thunderbolt!
    Minun fired its attack and caused Blastiose to lose plenty of health.
    Daniel: Alright now follow that up with Iron Tail!
    Minun came crashing down on Blastiose’s head.
    Blastiose became confused.
    Daniel: Haha!
    Alix: Snap out of it and use Hydro Pump!
    Blastiose began to attack itself.
    Daniel: This is going perfectly; follow it up with Secret Power!
    Minun fired its attack causing Blastiose to lose even more health.
    Daniel: Thunder!
    Alix: Hydro Cannon!
    The 2 attacks collided!
    And the 2 Pokémon tired to force each other’s attack back. But it then exploded causing both Pokémon to get hurt.
    The 2 pokemon stood there panting. Then one fell.
    Minun fainted.
    Announcer: And that’s that, Minun is unable to....
    Blastiose then collapsed and fainted.
    Announcer: Huh...Um yes where was I? Oh yeah, Minun is unable to battle, Alix and Blastiose are the winners. That makes Alix the winner of the Sinnoh League!
    The crowd cheered and confetti fell from the sky.
    Daniel picked Minun up.
    Daniel: Minun Thank you.
    Minun: Mai!

The award ceremony
    Daniel joined the rest of the gang in the crowd.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnH8dB39JPY
    Cynthia: Well done Alix, I guess this means this is yours, congratulations. *Hands Alix the trophy*
    The crowd clapped.
    Blastiose, Tyranitar, Blazekin, Flygon, Gardevoir, Luxray and Meganium joined Alix on the stage.
    Amy: Daniel? You ok?
    Daniel: Of course, I’m happy to have got this far, and it makes me really happy to see my pokemon battle so hard for me. There my best friends.
    Ashley; Well Daniel, you battled amazingly, and its because of you your pokemon did so well. You should be proud of yourself, I’m proud of you.
    Daniel; Thanks.
    Jack: Daniel, well done. I’m glad I saw that battle, it was amazing.
    Daniel: Haha Thanks Jack.
    Kurt; Wow Daniel, you’ve come a long way since our battle in the Silver Conference.
    Daniel; We both have.
    Cynthia: Now Alix, I’d like to invite you to challenge the Sinnoh Elite Four, and if you beat them, it means you have to go through me to win the title of Champion.
    Alix; Of course, I would love to accept! But be warned.

The gang went to the after party. Daniel was standing outside, on the balcony.
    Daniel: Everyone come on out!
    All of Daniel’s team came out.
    Daniel: Guys, Thank you. *Tear comes down his face* You have made me so proud.
    Daniel’s pokemon then jumped onto him and began to hug him.
    Daniel: Haha Guys!
    A man with curly hair and a Hawaiian t-shirt approached him.
    Man: Hello Daniel, I saw your battle with your brother, and it was impressive.
    Daniel: Thanks.
    Man: Oh sorry, my name’s Scott, I’m the owner of the Battle Frontier in Kanto and I’ve recently set one up in Johto too. I was wondering if you would like to compete in it.
    Daniel: Battle Frontier? Really?
    Scott: Oh of course, I saw that you had potential and I’d really like to see you challenge it.
    Daniel; Of course I will.
    Scott: That’s great, well when you get back to Pallet Town I’ll call by with more info ok?
    Daniel: Sure!
    Scott went back inside.
    Daniel: You here that guys, we’re going to challenge the Battle Frontier.
    His team jumped up!
    Jack and Ashley came outside.
    Ashley; Hey Daniel what you doing?
    Daniel: Just talking to my Pokémon, we’re going to Johto next.
    Ashley: Johto? What for?
    Jack: Yay! Johto! I love Johto!
    Daniel: To take on the Battle Frontier!
    Ashley: Battle Frontier? Really? That’s awesome. I once challenged them back when they were in Sinnoh. But lost in the Battle Tower against Palmer.
    Daniel: Really? You challenged the Battle Frontier?
    Ashley: Yeah, I took the loss pretty badly, but then I decided to move and teach others battle.
    Daniel: Well, then sir, this is for you!
    Ashley: Haha thanks!
    Daniel: So are the 2 of you coming with me?
    Ashley and Jack: Of course!
    Daniel: I wonder if Amy, Lucas and Sid will too
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Major Character Battles Empty The Battle Tower! Daniel Vs Palmer: Attempt 3

Post  KingMinun Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 am

Daniel had called up his friends, Kurt, Amy, John, Lyra, Khoury, Prof.Oak and his mum. He also wanted all his pokemon to witness this. He had decided his team he was going to take on Palmer with. Minun, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Garchomp, Venusaur and Swampert.
    The crowd were set, in the rows, Amy, Kurt, John, Oak, Barry, Bethan, Gaynor, Ashley, Jack, Sid, Lucas, Mika, Lyra, Khoury, and Scott were sat in one row
    Dawn was sat in front of them with Piplup, Pachurisu and Jumpluff all in cheerleading outfits.
    Dawn: You can do it Dan!
    Palmer: Now then, you remember the rules? 3 rounds right?
    Daniel: Yeah! I remember.
    Stood behind Daniel was Minun, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Venasaur, Garchomp and Swampert.
    Daniel looked at his pokemon, all of which stood proudly.
    Referee: ROUND 1! BEGIN!!!!
    Palmer: GO! Rhyperior!
    Daniel: Swampert! You're up first okay?
    Swampert stepped into the battle.
    Daniel: Swampert! Stirke with Aqua Jet!
    Swampert jetted towards Rhyperior with an extreme speed.
    Palmer: Rhyperior! Stop it with Rock Wrecker!
    Just at the right time, Rhyperior crushed Swampert with its hammer arm.
    Daniel: Swampert!!!! NO!
    Amy: Could it be over already?
    Jack: NO! This is what happened last time.
    Palmer: Still haven't learnt your lesson?
    Daniel: Swampert! Please get up!
    Ashley: I don't believe it! It can't go down like that!
    Swampert rose!
    Daniel: AHA! That's the spirit!
    Palmer: Spirit isn't going to get you through!
    Daniel: We'll see! Swampert! Use Earthquake!
    Rhyperior was shooken by the ground.
    Daniel: YES!
    Rhyperior still stood strong though.
    Daniel: No biggie!
    Palmer: Use Ice Beam!
    The Ice Beam was fired, which caused major damage to Swampert.
    Daniel: Mirror Coat!
    Suddenly the power from the attack was flung back at Rhyperior, it did double the damage.
    Dawn: YAY! GO DAN! GO DAN!
    Piplup: Pip! Pip! Piplup!
    Daniel: Thanks guys! Swampert finish this! Aqua Jet!
    Palmer laughed
    Yet again, Rock Wrecker slammed into Swampert's head, this time KO'ing it.
    Daniel: It can't be!
    Palmer: *sighs* And I thought I saw something special in you back when we first met.
    Ashley: Everyone makes mistakes!
    Daniel: GO! Venasaur!
    Venasaur slowly walked into the battle.
    Daniel: This is where it ends!
    Palmer: I'll judge that! Rhyperior! Use Ice Beam!
    Daniel: Oh no! Not this time! Venasaur! Use Power Whip!
    The Power Whip flew at the direction of the Ice Beam, the Ice Beam hit the Power Whip, freezing the tip of it.
    The tip slammed into Rhyperior, a Grass/Ice attack combined hit, Ko'ing Rhyperior!
    Daniel: AHA! YES YES YES!
    Dawn: GO! GO! GO! Dan and Venasaur!
    Piplup: PIP!
    Jack: YAY!
    Ashley: So, its anyone's game from here on.
    Referee: ROUND 2! THIS ROUND WILL BE A DOUBLE BATTLE! BEGIN!
    Palmer: GO! Milotic and you too Dragonite.
    Daniel: Alright, Garchomp, join Venasaur in this match!
    Garchomp marched into the battle.
    Daniel: Venasaur, Garchomp! Prepare yourselfs! I doubt Palmer is going to go down too easily.
    Palmer: That's right! These 2 are going to crush you unfortunatly!
    Dawn: So Dan has the upperhand here right?
    Piplup: Pip!
    Ashley: He certainly does, Dragon is supereffective against Dragon and the same for Grass against Water. However, Dragonite is part Flying, which may cause a problem for Venasaur.
    Palmer: Milotic! Ice Beam!
    Scott: But Palmer is always prepared. He's got many moves at disposal.
    Amy: Ice is super effective against Ground and Dragon along with Grass too. Daniel is in real trouble.
    Kurt: Relax guys! Dan's got it! Venasaur is mega strong!
    John: I hope so! I'd hate to see Dan go down now.
    Oak: (This is great, I remember so many years ago when I let Bulbasaur travel with Daniel, I never thought I'd be here, watching it in a spectactular battle)
    The Ice Beam headed towards Garchomp, who stood there defenselessly. Suddenly, a huge vine was again crashed infront of the beam, with the tip freezing. It then swung towards Milotic, sending it into the wall.
    Daniel: Alright!!!!!! Venasaur! That was imense!
    The Milotic laid on the floor.
    Daniel: Too easy! Its down already! *begins to dance*
    Minun, Turtwig, and Cyndaquil join in on the dance.
    Suddenly Milotic used Recover, healing itself. Whilst Dragonite swooped down from the skies and into Venasaur. Venasaur was hit backwards and as it moved, it pulled part of the ground up leaving a trail.
    Daniel: Garchomp use Dragon Rush!
    Garchomp vanished, then reappeared behind Dragonite, it slammed it, and made it plumit to the ground below.
    Daniel: Follow up with! A Fire Blast!
    The huge blast of flames shot across at Dragonite.
    Palmer: Protect!
    The flames faded as soon as they touched the barrier.
    Milotic fired Hydro Pump into Garchomp, forcing it backwards.
    Daniel: Oh boy! This isn't good.
    Barry: AHA! TABLES HAVE TURNED!
    Daniel: Venasaur! Use Headbutt!
    Venasaur's head slammed into Milotic, it hit it at such a force that Milotic actually crashed through a wall in the tower.
    Daniel: That should do it!
    Milotic, once again, laid on the floor.
    Palmer: Recover!
    Milotic, recovered!
    Daniel: NO! (Everytime I hurt it, it recovers) Garchomp use Dragon Rush once again!!!
    Palmer: Dragonite use Dragon Rush too!
    The 2 dragons attacked each other. Garchomp flies at the opponent and the two appendages on its head glow light blue. Then, its body becomes enveloped in a light blue aura with the same color streaks and it slams into the opponent.
    Dragonite's body becomes surrounded in a light blue orb with white streaks. It then slams into the opponent with full force.
    Smoke blasted out of the arena!
    Gaynor: What's happening?
    Oak: Could it be?
    Jack: Are they out?
    The smoke cleared, revealing Dragonite on the floor. Ko'd
    Palmer returned Dragonite.
    Palmer: Milotic! Use Ice Beam!
    The beam hit Garchomp who was facing Daniel in the back, Ko'ing it.
    Daniel: Garchomp return! Thank you! You took down Dragonite and inched me closer to victory, I knew I could count on you! Take a rest.
    Palmer: Not long left!
    Daniel: Venasaur! Earthquake!
    The tower shook, it damaged Milotic, but did nothing. It quickly used Recover.
    Daniel: (Everytime! I guess this gives me no choice! I'm going to have to go all out!) FRENZY PLANT!
    Venusaur's body glows light green and it stomps on the ground. Giant roots with spikes on them come out of the ground and strike Milotic.
    Milotic, flung backwards into the stalls. It couldn't take it! And it fainted.
    Palmer: Return! Congratulations, 3 pokemon left! But my most powerful pokemon! Go Heatran!
    Heatran came out!
    Palmer: Finish this!
    Heatran releases a stream of smoke and lava from its mouth at Venasaur.
    Daniel: THAT MOVE?!
    Venasaur couldn't take it and fainted.
    Ashley: Heatran? A legendary!
    Amy: If this is one of the 3 strong pokemon he has left....
    John: Imagine the what the other 2 are!
    Jack: *gulps* I hope Dan can win!
    Daniel returned Venasaur.
    Daniel: Wow Venasaur! That battle was outstanding! Thank you! You took down 2 pokemon! Believe me, you've earnt this rest!
    Referee: The final round will now begin, with a 3 vs 3 battle.
    Daniel: Minun, Turtwig, Cyndaquil! Let's rock this place!
    Palmer: HAHAHA! Those 3? Ohohoho! I cannot wait to show you my pokemon then, Regigigas GO! Cressilia, come on out!
    The 2 legendary pokemon appeared! Their height was intimidating.
    Amy: Woah! How can they beat them! It impossible!
    Kurt: I'd quit! There's no way Dan can win this!
    Dawn: HOLD IT!!!!!!!! No need to worry! Dan can win! I believe in him! We're here to support him! Not criticise! GO! DAN! MINUN! TURTWIG! CYNDAQUIL!
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Jack: Yeah! That's right! That's what we're here for!
    Ashley: You 2 could learn alot from Dawn you know, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going right?
    Dawn: Exactly! Dan can win this!
    Amy: Yeah, your right! I'm sorry.
    Plusle: Plu!
    Kurt: Yeah, your right, we have no idea what Dan's plan is. Sorry.
    Referee: BEGIN ROUND 3!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFIt5Kwfhc0
    Daniel: Cyndaquil! Use Flame Wheel! Turtwig, Razor Leaf! Minun, Thunderbolt!
    The 3 attacks hit the 3 legendaries, it hardly did a thing to them.
    Daniel: What?!?! (I think Amy and Kurt are right! I can't win this!) *looks at Dawn, Jack and Ashley in the stands*
    Palmer: Finish this! EARTHQUAKE REGIGIGAS!
    Time froze, Daniel saw the support of his friends, then remembered!
    *FLASHBACK*
    Dawn: Piplup! Spin and use Bubblebeam!
    Piplup span around, dodging an upcoming move, and as it span it fired Bubblebeam!
    Dawn: Mamoswine! Use Ice Shard! And eat it?
    Daniel and Ashley both raised their eyebrows
    Daniel: What's that going to do?
    Mamoswine used Ice Shard, then ate the attack, suddenly the hairs on Mamoswine's backs sharpened, and turned to Ice, Mamoswine was powered up!
    Dawn: Next up! Mamoswine and Quilava! USE FLAME ICE! Mamoswine's Ice Shard and her Quilava’s Flame Wheel were used and the ice surrounded Quilava, it made for a powerful move!
    *Flashback ends*
    Time unfroze
    Daniel: (That's it!) Minun, Magnet Rise! Quick! And grab Turtwig, Cyndaquil, grab onto Turtwig!
    Minun floated into the air, he grabbed Turtwig and Cyndaquil jumped on too!
    The trio were in the air, avoiding the Earthquake, instead, Heatran and Cressilia took the damage.
    Daniel: Haha!
    Once it ended, the trio landed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOdPs5XX5FU
    Daniel: MINUN! Thunderbolt then eat it! Turtwig! Seed Bomb then eat it! Cyndaquil! Flame Wheel, and eat it before you spin!
    Palmer: Eating moves? That sounds familiar!
    Barry: HEY! DAWN'S BEEN TEACHING YOU ASH'S TECHNIQUE! NO FAIR! I'M FINING YOU!
    Dawn: Hehe!
    Minun, Turtwig, and Cyndaquil began to glow Yellow, Green and Orange! They had powered up!
    Palmer: That's Ash's alright!
    Oak: Well I must say! And awfully different strategy!
    Minun, Turtwig and Cyndaquil once again fired their original attacks at the Legendary pokemon, this time actually doing some damage!
    Daniel: Minun! Let's take to the sky!
    Minun once again floated, picking up Turtwig and Cyndaquil!
    Daniel: Minun! Now began to swing Turtwig!
    Minun swung Turtwig back and forth, and Cyndaquil swung along too, suddenly they picked up a speed.
    Daniel: CYNDAQUIL! LET GO!......NOW! AND USE FLAME WHEEL!
    Cyndaquil let go of Turtwig and was flung towards Heatran! Cyndaquil began to spin around, covered in flames, it hit Heatran, bounced off into Cressilia, and then into Regigigas!
    Daniel: Take that!
    Palmer: Wow! Marvellous technique! This is the spirit I've seen in Daniel before! I was waiting for it to arrive! But unfortunatly its not enough! Cressilia! Psychic!
    Cressilia held Cyndaquil in place, then flung it towards the ground.
    Cyndaquil: QUIL!
    Daniel: Cyndaquil!
    Regigigas then grabbed both Minun and Turtwig, it began to crush them with a great force.
    Ashley: T-THAT MOVE? I've never seen it!
    Oak: Looks like Crush Grip to me! Minun and Turtwig need to get out of that! And quick!
    Daniel: *standing in shock*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxScSZQmY4U&feature=related
    Cyndaquil got up and saw its friends in danger.
    The Orange glow grew brighter, and for a glimpse second, its eyes opened. The flames on its back grew bigger.
    Ashley: Blaze?!
    Amy: Last time we saw that was back against Alix!
    Jack: It went all out then, but wasn't enough to take down Blazekin.
    Daniel: Cyndaquil?
    Cyndaquil once again began to spin, using Flame Wheel, the flames lit up the arena! It span round and round on the spot using its Spin Dash, suddenly it let it wrip!
    Cyndaquil blasted through the air! Colliding with Regigigas' arm, which then freed Minun and Turtwig, luckily they escaped before any real damage was caused.
    Palmer: Heatran! Magma Storm!
    Daniel: WHAT?
    Flames began to erupt in the air! And began to rage through the arena.
    It was so thick nothing could be seen.
    Daniel: WHAT'S GOING ON? MINUN? TURTWIG? CYNDAQUIL?
    Palmer: HAHA! No way they could of survived that!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJEMk60UHqE&feature=related
    The storm stopped, The 3 legendaries stood strong.
    Minun, Turtwig and Cyndaquil were nowhere in site, instead there was hole in the floor.
    From underneath Cressilia came, the trio! All of which hit it on their way out!
    Palmer: Impossible!
    Daniel: Good thinking Cyndaquil!
    Cyndaquil: QUIL!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv87lkkSr18
    Daniel: Alright! Combining moves is the way we win this! Minun Spin and use Thunderbolt! Turtwig! Seed Bomb, Cyndaquil, Heat Wave!
    Once Minun and Turtwig launched their attacks they stepped behind Cyndaquil!
    Cyndaquil created a huge Wave of Flames which forced its way towards the legendaries.
    Daniel: FOLLOW BEHIND IT CYNDAQUIL WITH Aerial Ace!
    The Thunderbolt wave Minun created whilst spinning hit all 3 legendaries, and the Seed Bombs exploded upon contact on them, suddenly all 3 of them were struck by the Heat Wave!
    Cyndaquil then launched itself at Heatran, hitting it in the head, CRITICAL HIT!
    Heatran collapsed after the barrage of attacks. It fainted.
    Cyndaquil jumped with joy!
    Daniel! YES YES YES!
    It ran towards Daniel to be hugged, when suddenly!
    Palmer: Cressilia! Hyper Beam!
    Time slowed down!
    Daniel: NO! ! ! !
    Minun and Turtwig gasped!
    As Cyndaquil was running it turned it head to see what was going on, when suddenly the beam swept into it
    Time sped up again.
    Daniel: CYNDAQUIL!
    Jack: CYNDAQUIL NO!
    There was a dent in the wall, with Cyndaquil imprinted in it.
    Daniel ran over to him, he picked him up.
    Cyndaquil: Q-Qui....
    Daniel: Cyndaquil thank you! Your spirit and energy was burning wildly in that battle! I am so grateful, you managed to save Minun and Turtwig when it came to Heatran. I'm sorry this happened. Please, take a nice long deserved rest *returns Cyndaquil*
    Kurt: So Cyndaquil's out? I can't believe it! Cyndaquil was so brave in that battle.
    Ashley; Here we are, the final 4.
    Minun and Turtwig looked to Daniel for reassurance
    Daniel: We'll be fine! I just know it.
    Dawn: This is where the battle gets really tough! I know Minun and Turtwig can hold on a bit longer.
    Lyra: Yeah but how long can Regigigas and Cressilia hold in for?
    Daniel: Minun, Turtwig! Let's kick start this! The ending is near, and I know how we're going to end this!!!!
    Minun began running towards the 2 legendaries with a Quick Attack, as it ran, sparks flew off, creating its own Volt Tackle!
    Palmer: NO! Fire Punch Regigigas!
    Regigigas punch towards Minun who was running directly at it.
    Daniel: Spin!
    Minun launched itself towards the fist, but before it hit Minun directly, Minun began spinning around it, with sparks flying off him and catching Regigigas' arm.
    Palmer: WOAH!
    Minun slammed into Regigigas!
    Regigigas was actually forced backwards.
    Suddenly electricity surrounded Regigigas.
    Ashley: Its Paralyised.
    Dawn: My spin technique!
    Amy: (Wow, this Dawn seems to be inventive for sure!)
    Meanwhile, Turtwig raced towards Cressilia, sending multiple Razor Leaf's at it.
    Palmer ordered an Aurora Beam.
    Daniel: SPIN!
    Turtwig span out of the way of the Aurora Beam, it found its feet and began charging still, then as it arrived in Cressilia's face, it fired a charged up Seed Bomb in Cressilia's face!
    The Seed Bomb exploded sending Cressilia into the crowd.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G6Y4zcT4eg&feature=related
    The friends watching the battle had to run to get out of the way.
    Daniel: Now Turtwig! Double Edge!
    Turtwig charged into Cressilia, pretty much leaving it defensless.
    Turtwig took some damage.
    Referee: Cressilia is unable to battle!
    Palmer: An all out attack, impressive, didn't let your guard down at all, and that spinning technique is very crediable. Return Cressilia. It would appear that I'm down to my last pokemon. But it is my strongest!
    Daniel: (Stay focused and I can win this!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZjqxlBA-Ow
    Daniel: Minun, Thunderbolt! Turtwig, Razor Leaf!
    The electricity and leaves combined began circling Regigigas, then striking it.
    Palmer: Regigigas! Use Heavy Bomber!
    Ashley: Another unfamiliar move!
    Regigigas charged towards Minun and Turtwig at a force.
    Daniel: DODGE!
    Minun jumped out of the way, unfortunatly for Turtwig, it wasn't quick enough and was slammed into. Turtwig flew into the wall, it was completly KO'd and could even try to stand up.
    Daniel: Turtwig!
    Daniel picked Turtwig up.
    Daniel: Thanks Turtwig, that was amazing, you should be proud, you took down a legendary pokemon, you've come a long way from when you were that shy little Turtwig.
    He walked over to his friends, and handed Turtwig to Jack.
    Daniel: Look after him whilst Minun finishes off this battle.
    Jack: Right!
    Daniel took his place.
    Minun stood facing Regigigas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5t1bPeoxG8&feature=related
    Daniel: (I've come along way since I left Pallet Town, no way am I going down here!) Minun GO!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5TwvMeKNME&feature=related
    Minun ran towards Regigigas! Its spirit was alarming!
    Palmer: FIRE PUNCH! MULTIPLE TIMES!
    Regigigas fired multiple punches, Minun used its spirit to dodge to the side, then back to its old position, then to the side, then to it first posititon!
    Then Minun jumped into Regigigas' arm, it ran up onto its head.
    Daniel: Let it wrip!
    Minun:MAI! MAI!!!!!!!!
    Minun used Thunderbolt! Regigigas was fried!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8QXHfdpb4w
    Palmer: NO! Crush Grip!
    Regigigas grabbed Minun and began to crush it in its hand.
    Minun: MAI! *lets out a cry in pain*
    Daniel: NO!!!!
    Minun: MAI!
    Suddenly! Sparks began to fly across the areana! The lights of the tower flickered, then exploded!
    Dawn: W-What's going on?
    Jack: Could it be? Minun?
    Turtwig: Turt?
    Regigigas' hand was opened up with electricity!
    Minun landed on the floor, with many many sparks of electricity surrounding it.
    Daniel: Minun?
    Minun: MAAI!
    The sparks flew around the areana!
    Daniel's friends had to duck to avoid them!
    Palmer: Regigigas stop it! Use Fire Punch!
    Regigigas tried punching Minun.
    Minun charged around the arena at an imense speed it was hard to see where he was.
    Daniel: Is this?
    Ashley: Minun's fighting spirit!
    Scott: My my, who would of thought that so much power could come from such a small pokemon.
    Palmer: I'm going to finish this!
    Barry watched in awe, his father trying to stop a powerful force.
    Palmer: GIGA IMPACT!
    Regigigas slams its fists together in front of it and a purple orb with orange-yellow streaks spiraling around it appear around its body. It then puts one of its fists out and it slams into the opponent.
    Daniel: MINUN! Quick Attack and Thunderbolt!
    Minun charged towards Regigigas! There was so many sparks it was impossible to see!
    Minun and Regigigas collided! A huge explosion was let off! The sparks reached the roof, causing part of it to fall. Suddenly they stopped.
    Daniel: Is it over? Minun!
    The dust settled.
    Regigigas laid on the floor, it had fainted, Minun stood infront of it, out of breathe, and many bruises.
    Referee: The Winner.........Is Minun! That makes the challenger Daniel the winner!
    Amy, Sid, Mika, Kurt, John, Gaynor, Lucas, Oak, Lyra, Khoury, Ashley, Piplup, Dawn, Turtwig and Jack all jumped up and cheered! Barry folded his arms.
    Barry: No fair! I'm fining you for that!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDc84gWW4tw&feature=related
    Daniel picked up Minun and hugged him.
    Daniel: We....We did it!
    Dawn, Jack, Piplup, Turtwig, and Ashley ran over to Daniel, Dawn and Jack hugged him and then Turtwig jumped onto his shoulder. Ashley patted him on the back, whilst Piplup looked around, then patted his leg proudly.
    Daniel: Thanks guys!
    Palmer confronted him
    Palmer: I knew this would be the last time we battled, that is why I used my most powerful team. I could see you were ready to take them. You've got some good friends besides you *looks at Sid, Mika, Lucas, Dawn, Ashley and Jack* They've become your family. Ashy, I can see you trained him very very well.

Nurse Joy took Daniel's pokemon off him, and then began healing them.
    Nurse Joy: Oh my, Daniel your pokemon battled bravely. Venasaur, Garchomp, Swampert, Cyndaquil, their doing fine, here *hands their pokeballs to him* As for Minun and Turtwig, they used so much power in the battle, their power levels....they've been reset!
    Daniel: Reset?
    Nurse Joy: Yes, it means they are have the power of a newly caught pokemon, they've got their memories and everything, but their powers aren't as strong.
    Daniel: Oh....well that's fine, just as long as they are okay!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z6lErQOpEE
    That night, as the sun began to set.
    Scott: Palmer, he deserves it, please award him his prize.
    Palmer: Oh, right, Daniel, here is proof of your victory today! Take this, its the Battle Tower Plaque.
    Daniel took the plaque, on it was ingraved, Daniel, Palmer, the Tower, and all 12 pokemon used in the battle.
    Daniel: ALRIGHT! WE GOT! THE BATTLE PLAQUE!
    Daniel held it up and posed, Minun, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Garchomp, Venasaur and Swampert posed with him.
    Palmer: But that is not all, we have something special, that all our winners are offered. Would you like to become the Head of the Orange Island Battle Frontier? You get to make the decisions, choose who is in the Battle Frontier, but it comes at a cost, it means you can no longer travel.
    Daniel's friends looked at him, not sure what decision he would choose.
    Daniel:......I. Accept!
    They all gasped.
    Jack: Really? Your going to give up on travelling?
    Daniel: *raises eyebrow at Jack and winks* And as my first decision as head, I choose to resign, and to take my place, is....Mr Weeks.
    Ashley: What?
    Palmer: HUH?
    Barry: WAIT?
    Daniel: You heard! Mr Weeks. He's the new Frontier Brain.
    Ashley: I-I- don't know what to say. Daniel, this this is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me. Thank you.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 am

Lucy vs Hannah

Hannah: Alright, you are going down Burnham!
    Lucy: …
    Hannah: being quiet huh? You have him wrapped around your little fingers, and its just not right! You are a Burnham, a cruel, manipulative witch, you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and yet you get a guy who defends you! YOU! A Burnham! You came into the world with everything and you take more!
    Lucy: It’s… it’s not like that
    Hannah: Of course it’s like that, the life of luxury you lived was at the cost of others! *takes out a Pokeball* And, for their sake, I will take you down, Lopunny, go! *Hannah then sent out her Brown bunny Pokemon*
    Lopunny: Knee *The Pokemon took another one of her poses*
    Lucy: Alright, Swablu, go *Lucy took her Premier Ball and sent out her blue Pokémon*
    Hannah: See what I mean! That Pokemon alone is proof of it! You used a fancy Pokeball just to catch a Pokémon!
    Lucy: But… this was a gift…
    Hannah: Even worse! Just another thing your filthy money bought!
    Lucy: It wasn`t from my family! *Lucy began to cry* not everything was given to me by them, alright, this was a birthday gift, from my then friend…
    Hannah: So even your so called friend got fed up with it huh?
    Lucy: No… he didn’t leave… it’s just that… it grew… to more than that, I mean… he didn’t care about my name, he was so sweet, gentle and kind and he actually cared for me… and… I cared for him…
    Hannah: So, it was a gift from Ray… well that’s a touching story and all, but we both know the real reason you are with him, maybe he does put up with your name, but you on the other hand *points to Lucy* are just a Burnham, looking out for your own personal gain, and your personal gain is the name this boy can offer you, a freedom from these shackles that you and your family deserve!
    Lucy: I’m not that shallow! I would never hurt him!
    Hannah: Your lies bore me, Lopunny, let’s start with Quick Attack!
    *Lopunny charged forward towards the tiny bird*
    Lucy: Heat Wave! *Swablu started to flap it’s wings, creating what seemed to be a wave affect in the air, which then tinted a light red as the Lopunny was pushed back by the wave*
    Hannah: So that’s how you are going to play huh? Blizzard!
    Lopunny: Lop! *The Pokemon spread out its arms into a “T” shape, and from behind it a large blue wind came flying forward, with chunks of ice floating around inside it*
    Lucy: Heat Wave
    Swablu: Swa! *The Pokémon quickly flapped it`s wings quickly, once again creating the red air, which flew towards the snowstorm*
    Hannah: Seems more fitting that the snowstorm wins… *the blizzard pushed the red air, changing it blue slowly but surely* After all, it reflects your personality
    Lucy: Dodge Swablu!
    Swablu: Blu! *The Pokemon flapped it`s wings, in one strong solid motion, giving up all hope on winning the other competition, and flew up, however, the icy wind reached the bird and struck it*
    Lucy: Swablu! *The bird`s wing was now covered in ice, causing the bird to be unable to fly*
    Hannah: Alright, Jump Kick! *Lopunny jumped towards Swablu kicking leg extended*
    Lucy: Use your wing to block Swablu! *Swablu used it`s ice covered wing to try to stop the attack, however the ice shattered and the pieces flew in all directions, hitting both Pokemon*
    Hannah: You ok?
    Lopunny: Lop! (Yes)
    Lucy: Swablu?
    Swablu: Swa… *The Pokémon once again took to the skies, this time very weak*
    Hannah: So the bird still flies, huh? Quick Attack! *The bunny once again charged for Swablu at a quick pace*
    Lucy: Heat Wave *Swablu tried to use the attack, however, it was too weak from it’s previous attack and couldn’t muster up a heat wave, and was struck by the quick attack, knocking out the poor bird Pokemon*
    Hannah: One down, 5 to go
    Lucy: You did really good out their Swablu… *The creature was returned to it’s Pokeball* Alright, Girafarig, go! *Lucy then sent out her second Pokeball*
    Hannah: Let’s deal with this witch Lopunny! Use Blizzard! *Lopunny followed the orders and spread it’s arms in a T and the snow storm flew through towards Girafarig*
    Lucy: Psychic! *Using it’s powers, a small blue bubble protected Girafarig from the attack as the storm blew over the creature*
    Hannah: Darn it, alright, Quick attack! *Lopunny charged towards Girafarig*
    Lucy: Dodge it!
    Girafarig: Gir! *The Pokemon jumped trying to avoid the attack*
    Hannah: That’s not going to work! *Lopunny changes it’s direction and flies towards the giraffe, hitting the Pokemon*
    Lucy: Girafarig!
    Hannah: Stop your fake sympathy!, Jump Kick!
    Lopunny: Lop! *The Pokemon jumped and struck the grounded Girafarig*
    Lucy: Girafarig? Can you keep going
    Girafarig: *slowly got to her feet* Girafarig! (I can keep going!) Giraf (No quitting)
    Lucy: Alright…
    Hannah: Another quick attack! *Hannah’s Lopunny blitzed along the plains and charged towards Girafarig, full steam ahead*
    Lucy: Crunch! *Girafarig turned around, and using it’s tail mouth bit down on the incoming Lopunny, hurting the bunny*
    Hannah: Lopunny, keep it up, we need to take down this pig!
    Lopunny: Ny! *The Pokemon got to it’s feet*
    Hannah: Good, Jump kick! *Lopunny jumped into the air and charged towards Girafarig*
    Lucy: Psychic! *Girafarig was surrounded by a blue aura, as was Lopunny, who was then forced into the ground*
    Hannah: Lopunny, Blizzard! *Lopunny spread it’s arms while on the ground, and the storm flew through the air and struck Girafarig*
    Hannah: Drain Punch! Let’s take this witch down a notch! *Lopunny then blazed forwards and struck the wobbling Girafarig on the side, knocking the Pokemon on it’s side*
    Lucy: Girafarig? Can… can you continue?
    Girafarig: Gir….af… *the Pokemon stumbled to it’s feet, into a fighting position, but collapsed on the battlefield, with no energy left to battle*
    Hannah: That’s two down you pig
    Lucy: You did really well out their Girafarig… *the Pokemon was returned to its Pokeball*
    Hannah: Stop with this façade! You don’t care about them, you don’t care about anyone other than yourself! You come off as all sweet and innocent but you aren’t!
    Lucy: I…. I don’t try to…
    Hannah: Oh stop lying, it’s as clear as day, the day you destroyed Volkner, the way you battle, heck your strongest Pokemon is a monster on it’s own!
    Lucy: Hey! Don’t you insult my Pokemon!
    Hannah: See, that’s the real you, a monster who will lash out whenever she gets a chance, you use that monster so you can justify your actions in front of your friends, as he’s just too strong for his own good thing,
    Lucy: Dusknoir is no monster!
    Hannah: It is, just like you, that creature is your inner demons, the monster you are,
    Lucy:…
    Hannah: You are a monster, you use your Pokemon as pawns to get what you want, Ray there is just another pawn of yours,
    Lucy: No… I don’t….
    Hannah: Ya, right you don’t, have you ever brought up the idea of marriage to him you little pig
    Lucy: I… may… have mentioned sharing his name once or twice…
    Hannah: And you aren’t using him? You witch! You totally are! You see him as a way out of these insults, out of this world you are born to
    Lucy: …am… am I really?
    Hannah: Of course you are, you are trying to get out of your freaking name, but there is something you have to understand you Burnham, you are a swine, we call you a swine, and even with a different name, even if you abuse the perfect guy to be your saviour, you will still be a Burnham, the blood runs through your veins, and it always will, so why take him huh? Why take the guy I personally want huh? Not enough what your father did to mine, but you have to crush me too?
    Lucy: What are you… talking about?
    Hannah: I have a battle to win, alright Burnham, let’s get back to that!
    Lucy: Alright…. *Lucy grabbed her next Pokeball, sending out her Vaporeon*
    Hannah: Alright, Drain Punch! *Lopunny charged forward towards Vaporeon full speed ahead*
    Lucy: Water pulse… *Vaporeon launched the attack, and hit the incoming Lopunny, knocking it back*
    Hannah: Darn it… Alright Blizzard! *Lopunny got up slowly, and spread her arms, summoning a blizzard behind her*
    Lucy: Aqua Ring! *As the storm flew through the air, Vaporeon summoned a small ring of water around it, as the storm flew through the air and struck Vaporeon*
    Hannah: Alright, good, Quick Attack!
    Lucy: Water Pulse! *Lopunny charged forwards Vaporeon as the water charged towards it, but Lopunny quickly changed it’s direction and avoided the attack, then charged and struck Vaporeon*
    Hannah: Ha, now, Drain Punch! *while close, Lopunny turned around and attempted to use drain Punch*
    Lucy: Bite! *Vaporeon bit Lopunny’s leg, causing it to flinch and not finish the attack*
    Hannah: Come on!
    Lucy: Water Pulse! *Vaporeon opened it’s mouth and launched the water attack, hitting the Lopunny, knocking it out*
    Hannah: Darn it… Lopunny, you put up a huge fight… return *Lopunny was finally returned to it’s Pokeball*
    Lucy: Good job Vaporeon
    Hannah: Alright, Rotom, let’s take down the pig!
    Lucy: Alright, water pulse!
    Hannah: Thunderbolt! *both Pokemon launced attacks, which collided with each other producing smoke that covered the vision of both trainers*
    Lucy: Aurora Beam! *Vaporeon opened it’s mouth and launched a multitude of rainbow colour wings that charged through the smoke, and as they did, pushed the smoke away allowing Rotom and Hannah to see it*
    Hannah: Dodge! *Rotom tried to follow it’s trainer’s orders, but were unable to and was hit by the attack*
    Rotom: Tom! *The Pokemon got back to hovering and faced the Vaporeon*
    Hannah: Alright, take down this thing! Thunder! *the sky then turned a dark black for a split second, as a bolt of lightning fell from the skys and struck Vaporeon*
    Lucy: Vaporeon!
    Vaporeon: *slowly got up as the water healed it*
    Hannah: Now, Shadow Ball! Finish off this Pig’s Pokemon! *Rotom created the shadowy ball which was launched towards Vaporeon*
    Lucy: Water Pulse! *Vaporeon launched the attack, and it shattered the shadow ball, before continuing forward and striking Rotom, knocking out the little ghost Pokemon*
    Hannah: Return! *She returned her Pokemon to it’s Pokeball* You stupid Swine! Stay down and lose! *Hannah sent out her third Pokemon, her Milotic, the one she used to battle Ivan*
    Lucy: Alright Vaporeon, get ready
    Hannah: Alright, Aqua Ring!
    Lucy: Water Pulse! *Milotic surrounded itself with a ring similar to the one Vaporeon has, as a blast of water hits the creature, but seems to do no damage whatsoever*
    Hannah: Alright, Twister! *Milotic then began to twist it’s tail around in a circle, creating a small cyclone, which flew through the air and struck Vaporeon, knocking it out*
    Lucy: Vaporeon… you did really good out there… *Lucy returned the Pokemon to it’s Pokeball*
    Hannah: Your family… are the scum of Sinnoh… you harm people and wonder why the world is out to get you, well when your father ends up shutting up my father because his network reported news, when your family tears apart Sinnoh’s gym leader and use everyone in the region for their own personal gain!
    Lucy: Is… is that what my father did to yours?
    Hannah: I wish, no he did worse than that, your family took out his legs and blinded him, and threatened his news station, so your father ‘s was the only one to report on the little “accident”, alright you pig? You happy now?
    Lucy: I’m… I’m sorry for what my father did...
    Hannah: Shut up and get on with this battle, you and your underhanded family deserve to lose… and for once, I am going to make sure that that happens to you alright?
    Lucy: Alright… time to continue… Dusknoir! *Lucy then sent out her fourth Pokemon*
    Hannah: So this is it… your big guns…. Alright, Water Pulse! *Milotic launched the stream of water at it’s enemy*
    Lucy: Dodge, and use Shadow Punch! *Dusknoir tried to avoid the attack, but was struck by the attack* Dusknoir! *Dusknoir however regained it’s composure and launched the shadowy attack towards Milotic*
    Hannah: Twister! *Milotic span it’s tail creating the small cyclone, as the fist projectile flew around the cyclone and avoid hitting Milotic* Now, Water Pulse! *Milotic opened it’s mouth and launched the stream of water towards Dusknoir*
    Lucy: Thunderpunch! *Dusknoir sent it’s electrified fist forward as the water came close, causing the electrified fist to come in contact with the water*
    Hannah: What the? *Dusknoir took damage from the attack, however, electricity made it’s way up the stream, and the electrified water entered Milotic’s body*
    Milotic: TIC! *The Pokemon collapsed from the pain, but slowly got up*
    Hannah: You…. You dirty pig, how dare you do something so underhanded! Alright, Twister! *Milotic spun it’s tail around, creating a cyclone which it launched towards Dusknoir*
    Lucy: Dodge! *Dusknoir avoided the storm quickly, but just barely* Now Psychic! *Dusknoir’s eyes then turned a light blue, as the storm that flew by seemed to get the same aura* send it back! *The storm then circled around Dusknoir, and then pointed towards Milotic as it was released*
    Hannah: Counter With a Twister! *Following orders, Milotic summoned another twister, which flew through the air and collided with the other one*
    Lucy: Shadow Punch! *Dusknoir launched it’s shadowy punch at the enemy, as when the twisters dissipated the fist flew through the air and struck Milotic*
    Hannah: Milotic!
    *The Pokemon didn’t move a muscle, and was knocked out by the ghost*
    Hannah: Darn it… *she returned the creature to it’s Pokeball* Cherrim, go! *Hannah then sent out her fourth Pokemon as well*
    Lucy: Get ready to continue…
    Hannah: Sunny Day!
    Lucy: Shadow punch! *The sky became clear as the shadowy punch flew through the air and struck the Cherrim, who changed form into it’s blossom form*
    Hannah: Solarbeam! *Cherrim then lit up for a split second as a beam flew through the air towards Dusknoir*
    Lucy: Dodge! *Dusknoir tried to avoid the attack, but was unable to and was struck* Oh no!
    *Dusknoir returned to its feet*
    Dusknoir: Dusknoir (Let’s keep going)
    Lucy: Alright, Psychic! *Dusknoir used it’s powers to force Cherrim to the ground*
    Hannah: You monster, you let my Pokemon go!
    Lucy: Dusknoir, keep it up
    Hannah: magical leaf! *Cherrim took the opportunity to launch the attack, sending the colourful leaves towards Dusknoir*
    Lucy: Shadow Punch! *Dusknoir launched the attack, as the fist the leaves, knocking them out of the sky*
    Hannah: no! Dodge it Cherrim!
    *Cherrim tried to avoid the attack, but wasn’t able to and was struck by the attack*
    Cherrim: Rim… *The Pokemon made it weakly to it’s feat and fired a solarbeam*
    Lucy: Protect! *Dusknoir quickly made a barrier and protected itself from the attack,*
    Cherrim: Rim… *The Pokemon fell over, fainted, unable to continue battling
    Hannah: Cherrim! *she ran up and held her Pokemon* my poor Cherrim… you did well, return… *The Pokemon was returned to it’s Pokeball* alright, Gardevoir, you are up! *Hannah then sent out her fifth Pokemon* Shadow Ball! *The Gardevoir pulled it’s arms back and then launched them forward, launching the shadow ball towards Dusknoir*
    Lucy: Shadow ball! *Dusknoir did the same thing, as both Shadow Balls collided with each other and created a small explosion between the two of them*
    Hannah: Psychic!
    Lucy: Psychic! *Both Pokemon were then surrounded in a blue aura and were forced into the ground*
    Hannah: Darn… *both Pokemon slowly rose to their feet, both clearly near falling over because of the psychic powers still forcing them both down*
    Lucy: Shadow Punch! *using a lot of energy, Dusknoir launched the shadowy punch towards the Gardevoir*
    Hannah: thunderbolt! *a yellow aura surrounded Gardevoir as a lightning bolt left it’s body, flew over the shadow punch and towards Dusknoir*
    Lucy: Dusknoir!
    Hannah: Gardevoir! *Both Pokemon were hit by the attacks, and were knocked out by each other’s attacks*
    Lucy: Dusknoir…. You did really good out there
    Hannah: Well, all that’s left is my strongest huh? Well, it looks like the battle comes to the end *Hannah returned her Pokemon to her Pokemon*
    Lucy: *Did the same*
    Hannah: Vespiquen, let’s go!
    Lucy: Rapidash, I choose you! *Lucy sends out her second to last Pokemon while Hannah sends out her last Pokemon*
    Hannah: Alright, let’s go Vespiquen, Power Gem! *Vespiquen’s gem then lit up as a pink beam flew through the air towards Rapidash*
    Lucy: Dodge Rapidash! *Rapidash jumped out of the way and avoided the attack* alright, now fire blast! *Rapidash opened it’s mouth and blasted the flames towards Vespiquen*
    Hannah: Dodge! *Vespiquen avoided the attack as well* Now, Another! *Again the gem turned pink and a beam propelled from it as it flew through the air and struck Rapidash, causing damage to the Pokemon*
    Lucy: Rapidash!
    Hannah: Another! *Vespiquen’s gem once again lit up and fired a beam towards Rapidash*
    Lucy: Quick, bounce! *Rapidash got to it’s feet and bounced into the air, as the beam flew by and missed him*
    Hannah: Alright, tilt up!
    Lucy: Quick, get the bounce in before it’s too late! *Vespiquen tilted its head as the beam got closer and closer to Rapidash, as the Pokemon descended and charged towards Vespiquen* as Rapidash hit Vespiquen before the beam hit it, and was knocked back by it* Alright, Fire Blast!
    Hannah: Power Gem! *Once again, Vespiquen and Rapidash launched their attacks, as they flew through the air, colliding with each other, as the Power Gem pushed through the fire, putting the fire out as it flew through the air and collided with Rapidash*
    Lucy: Are you alright?
    *Rapidash tried to get to its feet but was unable to and collapsed before getting to its feet*
    Hannah: There, your Rapidash is down, only one Pokemon left *Vespiquen flew back and spread out it’s arms in a flashy manner*
    Lucy: You did excellent Rapidash… *Rapidash was returned to it’s Pokeball* Alright Ivysaur… it is just me and you now *Lucy sent out her Ivysaur*
    Hannah: Alright, let’s bring this to an end, attack order! *Vespiquen then spun it’s arms around, summoning very small bees which flew through the air and charged towards Lucy’s Ivysaur*
    Lucy: Vine Whip! *Ivysaur sent out it’s vines, knocking the incoming bees, however some of them got in and stung him*
    Ivysaur: Saur…
    Hannah: Alright, Let’s go with Slash!
    Lucy: Vine Whip! *As Vespiquen came in with the attack, Ivysaur’s vines wrapped around the claw, preventing the attack from making contact* Solarbeam!
    Hannah: Slash with the other hand while it rechar… *Ivysaur quickly launched Solarbeam and struck Vespiquen, bringing the bee Pokemon to it’s knees* How?
    Lucy: Alright Another! *Within seconds, another solarbeam was launched towards Vespiquen*
    Hannah: Dodge! *Vespiquen avoided the attack* You cheat… *looked up into the sky* Sunny day….
    Lucy: Magical Leaf! *Ivysaur sent the rainbow colour leaves towards the bee*
    Hannah: Attack order! *The bee like objects were summoned and flew through the air, each bee hitting a leaf, cancelling each other out*
    Lucy: Solarbeam! *Ivysaur charged the attack, which flew through the air and struck Vespiquen, knocking it out*
    Hannah: Ves…. Vespiquen… *fell to the ground* how… how did I lose to you… *punched the ground* why did I lose to you! You are a Burnham, a cheat, you buy everything, you are not suppose to have earned anything!
    Lucy: I… I don’t want to be a Burnham… you are right… but the truth is… I don’t act like my father… I try my best not to… I care for my Pokemon, my friends, I’ll help out anyone I can…
    Hannah: That… that can’t be right
    Lucy: I… I know with Ray you may not like the idea… but to be honest… I hope someday… the two of us will be able to get along
    Hannah: You’re just lying through your teeth again!
    Lucy: I promise you, I am not, I know my word means next to nothing, but please believe me…
    Hannah: … *slowly got up* I… I don’t think I can trust you yet swi… *shook her head* Lucy… but… I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to be your friend… *turned her back and ran away*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Major Character Battles Lucas_10
    Announcer: The Battle between Lucas and Klaus will now begin!
    Lucas: I shall win this match in Honour of my birthday!
    Klaus: Hm.
    Lucas: Well? Let's go then!
    Klaus: Let's.
    Announcer: Begin!
    Lucas: Let's go Growlithe!
    Klaus: Huntail, Let's begin.
    Lucas: Hermm, A type advantage....
    Klaus: Yes, Thank you for that.
    Lucas: Grr, Okay Growlithe let's start with flamethrower!
    *Growlithe blasted a giant fire steam at Hunatail*
    Klaus: Huntail, Use Surf!
    *Over Growlithe's Fire Stream, came a giant wave from nowhere, it came crashing over the Flamethrower and quickly got rid of it, it then sped towards Growlithe*
    Lucas: Growlithe send yourself upwards with another flamethrower!
    *Growlithe blasted at the ground at was sent high into the air*
    Lucas: Now bite Huntail!
    *Growlithe fell at Huntail, who was at the top of the wave and bit hard on it's tail*
    Kluas: Huntail, Brine.
    *Huntail turned it's head upsidedown and hit Growlithe win a painful stinging stream of water, Growlithe was sent flying, He flew straight past Klaus and into the wall behind, KO'd*
    Lucas: Growlithe....*Lucas Returns Growlithe*
    You did great buddy, you'll get a big bowl of fruit salad after this.
    Alright now, Rotom let's go!
    *Rotom appered in a flash, but he was'nt as he was before, Rotom was a LAWNMOWER!*
    Rotom: Rooootomotm!(Reaaadddyy, to fight!)
    Announcer: BEGIN!
    Lucas: Rotom, Thunderbolt!
    *Rotom sent multiple bolts at Huntail*
    Kluas: Avoid and Crunch!
    ^Huntail darted between the bolts and crunched Rotom, More than half of Rotom ws inside Huntail's mouth!*
    Lucas: Rotom, DISCHARGE!
    Kluas: Ungh..
    *A giant bolt of electricy came out of Huntail's mouth, forcing it to let go of Rotom, But Huntail was still up!*
    Lucas: It's tough...Hmm? *Huntail could'nt move, it was paralysed!*
    Lucas: Great, Rotom, Thunderbolt!
    Klaus: Brine!
    *As Rotom sent a bolt straight, Huntail sentan extremly painful stream of water at Rotom, Both of them were KO'D*
    Lucas: That Crunch did more than I thought...
    Rotom, Return,*Returns* You did great buddy.
    Klaus: Huntail return...Thank you..
    Lucas: Okay, this time, It's Furret's turn!
    Klaus: Ninjask, go.
    Announcer: BEGIN!
    Lucas: So that's a Ninjask...
    Pokedex: If Ninjask is not trained properly, it will refuse to obey the Trainer and cry loudly continuously. Because of this quality, this Pokémon is said to be one that puts the Trainer's abilities to the test.
    Lucas: Makes sense why Klaus would have it....Okay then Furret, Ready!?
    Furret: F-fur! (R-ready!)
    Klaus: Ninjask Swords Dance!
    *Swords danced around Ninjask*
    Lucas: Furret Shadow Ball!
    *Furret quickley sent a Shadow Ball at Ninjask, It exploded head on!*
    Lucas: Yeah!
    *As the smoke cleared, Ninjask was still flying, It did'nt even show a sign of fatigue*
    Lucas: Gah, No!
    Klaus: Agility.
    *Ninjask moved all about the feild*
    Klaus: Now Fury Cutter.
    *Ninjask suddenly apperedd in front of Furret and slashed him with a powerful fury cutter*
    Lucas: Furret!
    *Furret slowly got up*
    Furret: F-fur..(I..I'm okay.)
    Lucas: Alright, Let's use Quick Attack!
    *Furret sped at Ninjask, But it dissapered before Furret could get to it*
    Klaus: Swords Dance and Fury Cutter.
    *Ninjask appered At Furrets side as Sowrds danced around it, As Furret turned Ninjask sped behind him and slashed, Even MORE powerfully this time!*
    Lucas: Come on Furret, Iron Tail!
    *Furret flicked his tail at Ninjask, it Ninjask a greatly damaged it*
    Klaus: Baton Pass.
    *Ninjask backfilped and returned itself into Klaus's pokeball*
    Klaus: Now, Sneasel, go.
    Lucas: Hrrmm....Furret return.
    Okay, Lickilicky let's go!
    Kluas: Sneasel, Quick Attack!
    *Sneasel moved to fast to see and quickly struck Lickilicky**
    Lucas: Wh-whoa, it's...so fast.
    Kluas: Hm, You did'nt know, Stat increases stay when baton pass is used.
    Meaning my Sneasel is faster and stronger than normal.
    Lucas: Uh-oh...Err Lickilicky use Defnse Curl!
    *Lickilicky curled into a ball and was surrounded by a blue sphere*
    Klaus: Sneasel Slash.
    *Sneasel zoomed in front of Lickilicky*
    Lucas: Rollout!
    *Lickilicky suddenly rolled on the spot, taking Sneasel by suprise, then he charged at hit Sneasel at full speed, Sneasel was knocked far back*
    Klaus: Sneasel, False Swipe.
    *Sneasel disappered, then quickly reappered in front of Lickilicky, stopping him from spinning*
    Klaus: Now Quick attack.
    *Sneasel ran around Lickylicky at a very high speed*
    Lucas: There's no way to attack it now and Licklicky's has the lowest posssible health...Looks like there's only one thing to do...
    *Sneasel sped at Licklicky*
    Lucas: EXPLOSION!
    *The moment Sneasel touched Lickilicky an massive explosion occured, The smoke cleared a revealed that the two pokemon had fainted*
    Lucas & Klaus: Return.
    Lucas: Treecko, Come on out!
    Klaus: Mismagius, go.
    Klaus: Mismagius, Shadow Ball.
    Lucas: Dodge and use Bullet Seed!
    *Trrecko jumped over the shadowball and sprayed Mismagius with a powerful Dragonbreath*
    Lucas: Wait, Wait, I said -Bullet Seed-
    Klaus: Just keep using Shadow ball.
    Lucas: Avoid then use Dragonbreath!
    *Treecko slid out of the shadow ball's way, then pelted Mismagius with a Bullet Seed*
    Lucas: Okay now your -REALLY- just doing this on purpose.
    Klaus: Destiny Bond.
    *A white disk appered under Mismagius and split into, the second one went under Treecko and they both Disappered*
    Lucas: Treecko use Dragonbreath!
    *Treecko threw an Energy Ball into the air then flung it at Mismagius with her tail, Mismagius was KO'D*
    Lucas: *Grumble* Well I guess that -WAS- good..
    *Suddenly Trrecko fainted*
    Lucas: T-treecko?
    Klaus: You've abiously forgotten, Destiny Bond makes the other pokemon faint once the one who used it has been KO'D.
    Lucas: Ugh, Last pokemon...You ready?
    Bonsly: BonSLY!(I'm SO Ready!)
    Lucas: Okay, Then, Let's go!
    Klaus: Ninjask, Let's go.
    Lucas: Get ready for this!
    Announcer: AND BEGIN!
    Kluas: Agility.
    Lucas: Rock Throw!
    *Bonsly threw a rock an Ninjask, But it Darted out of the way before the rock even came close*
    Kluas: Swords Dance.
    Lucas: Rock Slide!
    *Swords flew around Ninjask, It hit one of the sowrds at the rocks, which shattered them*
    Lucas: Ung...
    Klaus: Baton pass.
    *Ninjask returned to the Pokeball*
    Time for our REAL showdown.
    Lucas: We'll show NO mercy!
    Kluas: Porygon Z, Let's get em.
    *Porygon Z appered, Faster and stronger than before*
    Lucas: Well, Let's go then, Bonsly Rock Slide!
    Kluas: Tri attack!
    *Porygon Z fired Three Beams, The Fire and lightning beams stoped the rock silde, but the Ice Beam, Went right past and struck Bonsly*
    Lucas: Bonsly!
    *Bonsly quickly shook it off and jumped at Porygon Z, Low Kicking, Bonsly kicked Porygon Z directly in the head*
    Klaus: Giga Impact.
    *A green shield appered around Porygon Z*
    Lucas: Bonsly, Dodge!
    *Bonsly slide off to the right and Avoided the Giga Impact, Porygon Z floated in place a bit shocked by the impact*
    Lucas: All right, Rock Slide!
    *Bonsly sent a rain of rocks at Porygon Z, Each did a considerable amount of damage*
    Kluas: Porygon Z Tri Attack Again!
    Lucas: Bonsly Low Kick!
    *Bonsly jumped at Porygon Z, Foot Out stretched, He was hit by the Tri Attack, But he still kept flying at Porygon Z, His branch's on fire, his face frozen and his feet on fire, He struck Porygon Z and landed back over his respective side, Shaking the elements off him, The Two were at a Standstill*
    Kluas: Porygon Z, Lock On.
    Lucas: Let's focus Bonsly.
    Lucas and Klaus: NOW
    Lucas: LOW KICK!!
    Klaus: Giga Impact.
    *The two pokemon flew at each other, Full strength, then...they collided, The resulting explosion was huge, nobody could see who won...then the smoke started to clear*
    Kluas: ...
    Lucas: *gasp*
    Announcer: *Gasp*
    Lyra: Using a newly caught pokemon in a major league battle!??!
    Khoury: Big mistake
    Daniel: What's going on? Who's won? Bonsly or Porygon-Z?
    Ashley: *gasps*
    Mika: *gasps*
    Jack: Oh.
    *On the floor, Ko'D was...Bonsly*
    Lucas: No.. *Falls to his knees*
    Announcer: Bonsly has been KO'D, The winner is KLAUS!
    Klaus: Excellent Porygon-Z.
    Here's something you might not have known Lucas *Turns away* Today's MY Birthday too.
    Lucas: Huh...
    Kluas: So for your present, I'll say this once, *Turns back around* Your a worthy rival. *walks away with Porygon floating beside him*
    Lucas: Klaus...*Lucas get's back up, get's Bonsly and walks off stage*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 am