3 posters

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Jet Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:57 pm

"...Tao, I am already sleeping on the couch and they are sleeping in your dad's study" Dimitri pointed out "I am sure if there was somewhere else, he'd have offered" Dimitri said 

"I...it's fine, it's fine" Minnie said, waving her hands "I am just use to a little more privacy is all...." she said "I should get out of my comfort zone sooner or later" Minnie said 

"Thanks for your cooperation" William said looking at his son with a slight gleam in his eyes
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:33 pm

Hillary: "It shall be fiiiiine, Minnie, I won't sleep close to you if you'd prefer!"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Tao was blushing baddly. "T-that not what I meant!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:36 pm

"Good, everything is set" William said, the doorbell ringing "ah, foods here, everyone go take a seat" he said, paying for it and bringing in all the boxes for the gang to eat
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Spring was already shifting though there movies so they could all watch something.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:27 pm

*Hillary had changed into her Panda jammies*
    Hillary: This is going to be a fun night, yes~
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:49 pm

"y....ya" Minnie agreed

"Third row is family films" William told Spring

Dimitri looked at Fall and his mother to see how they'd react to a quiet evening, figuring they'd find it a waste of time
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Fall had sat down leaving his bad leg to stretch out, Winter getting him another chair and pillow to rest it on.

Summer was simple in the back of the room watching them all.

"How about Charzilla vs MechaNidoking?" Spirngcalled out.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Hillary: "Oooooh, Yes, I do love that one!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:32 pm

"Sure, put it in" William said

Dimitri looked at Hillary confused with her knowing of the movie
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Spring puts in the cheesy monster movie.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Hillary quickly sat down, giddy for the movie

"The Main heroine is a particular favourite of mine~"

*On the cover was a purple harried woman, Actress Katie Zvezda"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Minnie raised an eyebrow at that comment

Dimitri watched with interest, but, tried to seem like he didn't care
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 pm

The season syblings watched some,but spent more time catching up.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:21 pm

A bit later, after the movie was finished "Ms.Hillary, would you mind giving me a hand with the dishes?" William asked, gathering all the loose plates and things from the whole evening "My wife and son are setting up the rooms, so we could use another hand" he said, heading to the kitchen, the clock saying it was pretty late "would you mind lending a hand?" he asked
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Hillatu: "Of course, It would be no trouble!"
    *Hillary gave a smile and followed into the kitchen
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:10 pm

"thanks" he said

Dimitri looked on in confusion
    "we did leave alot of dishes... and she probably would cause the least fuss between the three of us"

As they were cleaning, William spoke up "...so..... you seem to take the role of co-leader in your group, I figure I'd inform you of this situation, as you're likely to take the warning than my nephew" he said "....there is something off about your friend Minnie" he told her "she... is a little off"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Hillary: *Hillary looked at him with confusion* 
    "Something... off?"
    "I am not sure what you mean"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:52 pm

"I read people, I always have" he explained "it was my ace in the hole on my journey too" he said "and I use it in my job too" he explained "everyone has little details that tells you everything you need to know about them" he said "you for example, while confident, liking to be the center of attention, aloof and outgoing, but are very much selective with what you show" he said "you are hiding something from your group, despite your very outgoing and attention seeking nature" he said "you know, besides your crush on my nephew, and it's starting to eat at you a little bit" he added "....but... her" William explained "the nods, the hints, the odd facial changes, they are missing" he said "I don't think training could handle that, so I have no idea why she isn't dropping the hints.... but it isn't natural" he warned her, getting close to finishing up
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:38 pm

*Hillary blushed and looked away when he metioned her crush to bothering to try and denie it knowing he was this good*
    Hillary: Well... when at pokemon center's... she does prefer to have a room to herself... I thought she would just like privacy... but...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:57 pm

William finished up "she doesn't seem to be dangerous...." he said "....but at the same time, I expect you to keep an eye on your group" he said "....as for my nephew....I am rooting for you" he said putting the last dish away "but don't worry, I won't interfere" he said with a smile on his face "thanks for the help" he said, letting her go
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:23 pm

*Hillary remained quiet for a while, she shook her head and headed to her room*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Tao finishes up setting up the rooms.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Minnie walked toward her room, passing Tao in the hall "thank you, and your parents for having me" she said, her backpack on as she went to her room "good night Tao" she said, joining Hillary in their room
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:41 pm

"Uh.. Um Goodnight!" *Hillary called out to everyone outside while glancing at Minnie*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:25 am