3 posters

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:50 pm

"Compared to my siblings, I'm low tear, and they already went toe to toe with both Fall and Summer."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Jet Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:53 pm

"...Well I could bring out my rusty guys I guess, that would be fair" he said "Alright, I am in" he said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Tao looked a bit disappointed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:27 pm

He looked at Tao "...did you want to participate Tao?" William asked
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:57 pm

Hillary: Yeah Tao, you should join too!
    I'd be interested to see you doing a battle
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:15 pm

"Sorry Tao, but I can't participate.... being Cid's daughter, Rozen made me sign a contract saying I don't participate in these sort of events" she said

"If you want to Tao, just ask" Dimitri said, looking over to his Pokemon, Teddiursa running up to Hillary and pull lightly on her pants to get her attention, then holding up it's arms asking to be picked up, Dimitri looking a bit disappointed at the bear Pokemon, who put on the most adorable face it could to try and get Hillary's sympathy
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Hillary: "Awh that's a shame Minnie I'm su- Daaaw, Hello there little Teddy~"
    *Hillary picked up Teddiura and gave him a light cuddle*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Teddiursa cuddled trying to be as cute as possible

"...she keeps babying him" Dimtri thought watching the two of them "...and he freaking eats it all up, looking at her and getting this reaction out of her" he thought "she's usually so bossy, and confident, but when Teddiursa is done playing his game she is an adorable mess" he thought to himself "....blubbering, blubbering, blubbering!" he repeated, thinking to himself, turning away, looking over at Timburr now a bright red with the thoughts that just ran through his mind, trying to deny he even thought

Timburr looked back at his trainer, with a confused look on it's face, before piecing it together, lightly hitting himself in the head having it took him this long to figure it out

"better make up your mind quick, we head out soon to sign up" Dimitri said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:24 pm

"I had wanted to.. but without a partner, I can't." Tao said. "I guess that just how it is." h shurgs finishing up.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:26 pm

"...Spring, would you mind partnering up with Summer instead?" William asked, clearly offering to participate with his son
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Spring looked at them and smiled. "Absolutely."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:48 pm

"You up for it Tao?" William asked him
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Hillary: You're such a cutie pie, yes you are~ *Hillary said as she rubbed and cuddled into Teddiursa*
    And I've heard that you're gonna be super big and super strong too, so remember to try your best in fights okay?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Teddiursa seemed very pleased with himself

"Come on everyone, let's head out already" he said, calling back Timburr and Skorupi, pulling out Teddiursa's Pokeball

Teddiursa looked at Dimitri turning his head to the side "T...Teddiursa" Teddiursa said to Hillary, trying to get out of being called back
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:55 am

Hillary: I think Teddiura wouldn't mind be carried there
    *Hillary said as she stood up with him still in her arms*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:02 pm

He sighed "Fine" he said, not wanting to get on his partner's nerves, but clearly distaste in his voice
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Hillary: Now let s be going be off, shall we!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Dimitri went to leave "um.... where is the festival?" he asked puzzled

"in the park, you want to lead the way Tao?" William said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:53 pm