3 posters

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Hillary: It is okay, be getting on with the fight!

Kenna: Right Uh... okay, Magby,prepare for battle!
    *Kenna threw her pokeball high, letting loose Magby onto the field*

*Hillary sat at the bench*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Tao sits as well.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:27 pm

"This will be a two on two single battle, the challenger will be allowed substitutions while the gym leader is not" Sect explained "the battle will end when one side has lost both of their Pokemon"

"Alright, Timburr, Rock Throw!" Dimitri said, Timburr stomping the ground, a chunk landing in it's hand

Minnie kept an eye on Hillary every once in a while during the battle

OOC: If you want to speed up the battle, I could take care of Kenna during Dimitri's battle
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:32 pm

*Hillary sat there with an annoyed expression*

Kenna: Magby Smokescreen!
    *Magby filled the arena with Smoke it bellowed out*

OOC: Sure go ahead
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Tao coughs as the moke fills the room.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm

The Rocks flew forward, Magby avoiding them

“Whirlwind it away” Dimitri said

Sect watched in confusion, Timburr incapable of using that move

Timburr swung it’s log around quickly, creating a gust of wind, blasting the smokescreen away

“Ember!” Kenna retorted, Magby blasting flames at the Pokemon, knocking it back

“Rock Throw!” Dimitri said, Timburr hitting the ground, getting a rock out of it, before hitting it with it’s log toward Magby

“Faint attack!” Kenna responded, Magby fading out of existence, only to hit Timburr again

“Low sweep!” Dimitri ordered quickly, Timburr, while falling back, tripped Magby, making both Pokemon hit the ground

“Smokescreen!” Kenna let out, trying to bid some time

“Quick, Low Kick!” Dimtri said, the Pokemon got up quickly, running to Magby and sliding into it, knocking it down again “Strike quickly” he said, Timburr taking it’s log and striking the baby Pokemon

“Faint attack!” Kenna said, Magby fading away, before hitting Timburr in the back, the Pokemon falling down

“Whirlwind it away” he let out, Timburr spinning it’s log, sending the smoke away

“Ember” Kenna said, Magby firing it

“Block!” Dimitri retorted, Timburr using it’s log to take the full force of the attack and just flying back a few feet

“Faint Attack!

“Back strike” Dimitri said, Timburr taking it’s log, and pushing it behind him, hitting the incoming Magby, knocking it back

“Smokescreen” she let out, Magby tried to launch the smoke

“Swing!” Dimitri said Timburr knocking Magby to the edge of the arena before it could launch the smoke “Rock throw!” He said, while flying back, Timburr hit the ground again and send another Rock at the fire Pokemon

“Smokescreen” Kenna said

“Fine, Throw, and Low Kick!” Dimitri said, Timburr threw it’s log at Magby, and then ran in with a sliding kick at the Pokemon

“Dodge!” Kenna said, Magby trying to avoid the rock, but it being too late, the rock hit the Pokemon, knocking it back

“1 hit” Dimitri said

The log came in and clubbed Magby in the head, again, knocking the Pokemon back, on the edge of the arena

Then, Timburr slid into the Pokemon, again, knocking the Pokemon back, this time out of the ring and out of the smoke

“M…Magby?” Kenna asked her Pokemon, who fell over, having been knocked out at some point in the combo

“Grab the log quick” Dimtri said, Timburr grabbed the log, waiting for the next Pokemon, Timburr ran over and picked up it’s log waiting for the next Pokemon

“Where did he learn a trick like that?” Minnie wondered out loud

“Return…” Kenna said, returning Magby, “Quilava go! Smokescreen!”

“Rock Throw!” both Pokemon launched their attacks, Timburr getting in the hit

“Flame Wheel!” Quilava charged in,

“Block!” Dimitri said, Timburr using the log as a shield again, to take the majority of the attack, knocking Timburr closer to the edge of the arena

“Quick Attack!”

“Low Kick!” Timburr tried to slide under Quilava with the low kick, but Quilava moved into the way of the attack, the Quick attack and Low Kick colliding mid-air, doing damage to both Pokemon, Timburr finally collapsing.

“thanks my friend” Dimitri said, returning his Pokemon, grabbing his next Pokeball, looking at it “….you are honestly my best bet….” He thought to himself, looking at his second Pokemon’s Pokeball “and…. You’re just going to run to her….” He thought, starting to shake noticeably “my…. Rival” he thought, looking over to the stands, looking directly at Hillary, him feeling his heart’s beats picking up pace, his shaking becoming even more noticeable “w…why can’t I stop thinking of her that way!” he was yelling in his head to himself “S…she’s suppose to be my rival… she constantly insults me, heck, she gave me a scar on my cheek, and I am in the middle of a battle!” he thought “BATTLE!” he thought, mouthing the words trying to focus, Teddiursa’s Pokeball opened, Teddiursa looking at Quilava before making it’s way towards Hillary after looking at Quilava in fear

“Um… what’s happening?” Kenna asked, referring to Teddiursa’s retreat

“It happened last time too” Sect said “….I think it just likes her to be honest”
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:01 pm

*Hillary was deep in though*

Hillary: ( I have to get these thoughts out of my head, he is my rival, he's...so full of himself.. and...annoying! just...AARGH)

*Hillary was brought out of her trace by Teddiursa's calls*

Hillary: T-teddiursa? *Hillary approached Teddiursa and knelt down to eye level*

Hillary: Aww, Are you scared?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:21 pm

It nods, holding it's hands close together "Teddiursa"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Hillary:... It can be tough for such a little guy but.. *She pats Teddiursa's head* we have to be brave sometimes, I believe in you, would you try it... for me please?
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Tao looks at the Teddiura, thinking.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:56 pm

"T....Teddiursa" the Pokemon accepted, braving it up for her

"She... she comforts him so easy, being all sweet, kind and carrying to him, hitting the right notes, not getting angry at his constant looking for comfort from her, and..... she's not even babying him" he thought to himself, as Teddiursa made it's way back watching on "she's.....amazing....." he thought to himself, turning a bright red turning to the battlefield when Teddiursa jumped on "with Teddiursa, with Teddiursa, she still is the same girl who scared me" he thought, trying to convince himself, Teddiursa and Dimitri looking at the battlefield, ready to fight, Teddiursa being more ready
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:13 pm

("Now all those two have to do... is win..") *Hillary thought to herself, looking at Dimitri*
    ("He's still... totally the anti-Hero.. but that's not bad.. we have got to keep each other going, even with these weird feelings.") *Hillary gave a deep breath and a huff followed by a smile*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:22 pm

“um…. Finished the little diversion? “ Kenna asked

“ya, sorry about that” Dimitri said

“…..no problem?” she said confused “Smoke Screen” she said, the arena covered in smoke from her Quilava

“Faint attack!” Dimitri said, Teddiursa disappearing in the smoke hitting the fire Pokemon

“ember!” she retorted, Quilava launching the Pokemon who fell back

Dimitri simply snapped his fingers instead of giving an order

Teddiursa began to cry, Quilava approaching cautiously
    “Watch out!” Kenna said

“faint attack!” Dimitri said, Teddiursa disappearing behind the Pokemon and knocking it back

“ember!"

“Faint attack!” Dimitri said, Teddiursa reappearing behind Quilava before slashing the Pokemon and knocking him back

“Quick Attack!”
    “….Slash again” he said, Teddiursa and Quilava colliding in the center of the ring, Quilava turning around to get back into the battle, before succumbing to his wounds, defeated

“….return Quilava….. that battle, is yours” she said

“….good work buddy” Dimitri said, walking over bending down to Teddiursa, patting his head, Teddiursa turning it’s head towards Hillary, giving her a thumbs up

“Congrats….” She said, “Here is your badge, the Boom Badge” she said, handing it to Dimitri “….Good fight…..but you shouldn’t use tricks like those fake tears too often” she scolded them
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:28 pm

*Hillary gave Dimirtri a thumbs up back*
    Hillary: Teddiursa you did wonderfully, I was sure that could do it!
    ...and now it is my turn yes?

Kenna: Yes, please get ready as I heal my pokemon.
    *Kenna dashed out*

*Hillary walked up to Dimitri*
    Hillary: ....
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Um, thanks for the help with Teddiursa" he said, rubbing the back of his head "I'm sure you'll beat her too....." he said

"Supportive?" Sect said, "Different than our last interaction

"w...well, my rival can't lose to some gym leader so easily!" he said, trying to hide it
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Tao fights back the urge to yell kiss her already.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:24 pm

*Hillary gave a smile... before giving Dimitri a light punch in the arm*

Hillary: Of course I shall beat her... you should be so lucky yourself I was here to give Teddiursa support, What WOULD you be doing without me?

*Hillary gave a smirk and a wink*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:37 pm

"I....I'd have a Pokemon who didn't have someone to run into whenever he got scared and would prevent him from getting attention" Dimitri said, a bright red, trying to defend himself "s...she isn't that cute" he had to try and defend himself after seeing her behavior through his thoughts

"Teddiursa!" Teddiursa scolded Dimitri, scratching at his leg in anger, both at the idea of her not there to comfort him, and the fact she was giving him more attention

"Well, of course you will side with her, you are not going to side with someone who wants you to act differently"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:17 pm

"Well at lest there getting along." Tao said.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 pm

*Kenna came rushing*
    Kenna: Ready to go!?

*Hillary slid into place*
    Hillary: I am being as ready as I shall ever be!

Kenna: Magby!
    Hillary: Ekans!
    *The chosen pokemon's pokeballs were sent flying, sending out the competitors, who gave each other a look*

Sect: Battle, Start!

Kenna: Magby, Start with Ember!
    *Magby hopped forward as it spat out an Ember*
    Hillary: Ekans, Dodge and Wrap!
    *Ekans expertly slithered under the Ember, wrapping itself around Magby*
    Kenna: Faint Attack!
    *Magby dived into Ekans coils, jumping out with an uppercut to Ekans*
    Hillary: Wrap, Again!
    *Ekans used it's tail to grab Magby again and squeezed tighter*
    Kenna: Magby use Ember!
    *Magby shot a flame at Ekans's head who quickly ducked*
    Hillary: Poison Sting, Ekans! 
    *Ekans hurled many poisonous stings critically into Magby*
    Kenna: Magby, Try Smokescreen!
    *As Magby was squeezed, it bellowed out a serious smokescreen, surprising Ekans long enough for it to escape, Ekans looked around for Magby, it suddenly came from behind tackling Ekans out of the Smokescreen*
    Hillary: Ekans! are you okay?
    *Ekans shook it's head but then gave an affirmative nod*
    *As the Smokescreen cleared Magby was standing in a battle ready pose*
    Kenna: Alright Magby now use Fire Punch, BOOM!!
    Hillary: Ekans Poison Sting!
    *As Magby charged at Ekan's it's fist exploded in Flame, Ekans fired Poison stings, but Magby hopped from side to side before taking a running leap at Ekans, seemingly in slow motion Magby decked Ekans in the face, causing it to fall down*
    Kenna: Alright Magby!
    *As Magby stood triumphantly an angry Ekans rose behind it, before Hillary could give a word Ekans had wrapped around Magby and had clamped it's jaw over Magby's head
    Kenna and Hillary: AHH!
    Hillary: Ekans you stop that!
    *But Ekans did not stop, it was full on trying to eat Magby*
    Hillary: Return!
    *Hillary returned Ekans, leaving Magby to fall down in a State of KO*
    Kenna: Phew... Okay Magby, return.

Hillary: Is Magby okay?
    Kenna: No damage done, let's move onto the next round!
    Hillary: RIGHT!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 pm

"T...the Ekans.... i...it doesn't listen to her....." Dimitri mumbled concerned, looking at Hillary concerned
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Tao looked worried.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:13 pm

*Hillary clutched Ekans's Pokeball, staring intensely at it*
    Hillary: We shall be have a serious talking soon...

Kenna: Alright now Quilava, it's your turn!
    *Hillary put away Ekans's pokeball*
    Hillary: (..Pawniard's Steel typing doesn't make it the best choice for this battle so...)

Zigzagoon, I choose you!

*The two pokemon stood battle-ready*
    Hillary: Zigzagoon, That Quilava has seen many battles. be ready.
    *Zigzagoon looked back at Hillary, it was nervous at how serious she looked*

Sect: Begin. THE BATTLE!

Kenna: Quilava Start it with Flame Wheel!
    *Quilava burst into flames as it rolled at Zigzagoon*
    Hillary: Zigzagoon use Dig!
    *Zigzagoon buried under the ground avoiding Quilava, who after grinding to a halt looked around in confusion*
    Kenna: Quilava, Look out!
    *Just as Quilava looked back Zigzagoon burst out the ground up into Quilava, whos was thrown back over to Kenna's side*
    Kenna: We won't just take that, Quilava use Smokescreen!

*Quilava coughed up some serious smoke, blinding everyone on to the battlefield*
    Hillary: Ack, Zigzagoon can you see what is going on!?
    *Zigzagoon yelped before being knocked out of the Smoke*
    Hillary: Ah, Zigzagoon!
    *Zigzagoon Dusted itself off*
    Hillary: Alright, let us be trying a dig again!
    *Zigzagoon dug underground once again, the smoke began to clear, Quilava was in sight, you could see the ground under it start to erupt*
    Kenna: Quilava use Fire Wheel!
    *As Zigzagoon emerged from the ground Quilava span with a burst of flame, snatching Zigzagoon along with it, who was then shot back to Hillary's side*

Hillary: We shall not be loosing this, Zigzagoon, Headbutt!
    Kenna: Quilava, Quick Attack!
    *The Two Pokemon ran at eachother, harshly butting heads, staring into each others eyes*
    Hillary:.....Zigzagoon, Dig Again!
    *Suddenly Zigzagoon buried downwards, sending both pokemon underground*
    Kenna: Oh no, Quilava!
    *Quilava was shoved back out the whole, KO'D*

Sect: Seem our winner is the challenger, HILLARY!!

*Zigzagoon popped back out the ground it was greeted by a tight hug from Hillary*
    Hillary: We did it! We did it!
    *Kenna sighs as she returns Quilava*
    Kenna: Well you did pretty good there, it was pretty exciting fighting you, Hillary.
    Now here's your reward, the Boom Badge.

*Hillary inspected her little explosion shaped badge before holding it high*
    Hillary: The Boom Badge, IS OURS!
    YEAH!!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Dimitri gave a faint smile

"Teddiursa!" Teddiursa cheered
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Tao claps.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:02 pm