2 posters

Road to Tomorrow's Heroes

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Road to Tomorrow's Heroes Empty Road to Tomorrow's Heroes

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:51 am

"Rose.... this is Callway City, recently Silverbolt retired, and this city is in need of a new hero" Gamma, a man covered from head to toe in green said
    "so you have me here as the replacement hero? taking over his old base?" his pink hued daughter said, looking at him
    "you are correct, the villain population is at an all time low, but there are still some lying about" he said
    "oh geez, I get to take on such great villains as the "condiment queen and the kaleidoscope swimmer" she said
    "Everyone has to start somewhere" he said, him and his apprentice getting to the base first
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Road to Tomorrow's Heroes Empty Re: Road to Tomorrow's Heroes

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:00 am

Waiting for them at the base, a young man about Rose age was waiting for them, reading a book. He wore a simple brown overcoat that draped to his knees, a white button up shirt and dress pants, looking more ready for a formal dinner than super hero work. Looking up at them, making his place mentally, he smiles. “Rose!” He calls in a deep and rich voice that would make any young woman feel weak at the knees. “It been to long!” He gives her a hug “Welcome to Calloway!”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:03 am

She returned it "It's been a while...." she said looking at her dad "what is the meaning of this?" she asked
    "....we decided it would be best to put you on a team to handle this town" he said 
    "....It doesn't take two to deal with the Condiment Queen, I don't even think it requires more then the cops" she said
    "a hero just retired, I think we are about to see a bunch of villains come out of the would work going forward" he said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:08 am

“Teacher would be here to great you.” Oliver told Gammawave. “But He is dealing with a situation back home. Some mad scientist stole 40 cakes.”
    Oliver looks at Rose, giving her a good once over. “You grown to look like a proper hero sence the last time. It been a good year.” He smiles at her. “Gotten any better at chess? Perhaps a game after we look around the base?”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:12 am

"I don't get to play with grandmasters like you do, but I did get to play with that Professor a few times" she said checking out the base "honestly, considering his rank of villains he is quite stocked up to say the least, I mean he could have a whole base here" she said
    "I have to head off as well, I have some paper work to deal with" he said
    "ya, comes with the territory you got, lucky I got these powers second hand to say the least"
    "don't wish the head ache of Nazi super weapon paperwork on anyone" he said, heading off
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:17 am

“Threaten me with a good time.” Oliver said watching him fly off, and joining Rose looking about the base. “The power vacuum being left by Silverbolt’s retirement will be trouble for us.” He smiles at Rose, clearly ready to try his own skills without supervision. “You going to be ready for that?”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:20 am

"I have been itching for a real challenge" she said "....Dad took out all of the actual threats and left me with minions for so long the last villain I actually got to fight was with you" she said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:24 am

“Oh yeah. Was that the one that tried to freeze the horse races becase capitalism bad?” He asked with a laugh. “Or the one that tried to rob a jeweler that was closing down, only to find out they already moved the stones?”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:25 am

"It's getting ridiculous with who thinks they can be a villain, they don't stand a chance" she said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:32 am

“Maybe we can round a few of them out by tonight.” Oliver taps her back. “Patrol?”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:34 am

"Ya" she said "it's really a shame he didn't even have a ride" she said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:36 am

Oliver smiles at her. “Well your in for a surprise.” He lead her to the garage, and there sat two speed bikes, one hot pink to match her color, and one a black for him, both with there hero’s insignias on them. “Happy Birthday!” He cheered her, being incredible late on the date.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:38 am

"Hot Pink" she said looking at it "don't think I look too bad in it personally" she said getting on her new ride "I'll remember to get you something 3 months late too" she said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:43 am

“Or you could pay me back tonight.” He said getting on his own, and laughing. “We got a whole base to ourselves after all.” He laughs harder. “Still can’t get over who Gamma though we where a couple after that mission that Valentines Day.”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:46 am

"I mean really" she said "you and me would be horrible" she said "shame though that the lifeguards were such a lame pair, that double date blew up so hard" she said as the pair did their patrols
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:48 am

“You couldn’t stop drooling over him, but that girl.” Oliver let out and exasperated sigh. “Talk about a blond.”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:49 am

"I mean he was a looker, but she made him look like an Einstein" she said "such a shame"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:53 am

“And only you got to have fun afterwards.” He said pulling ahead of her, clearly trying to race her now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:55 am

She started to speed up "honestly ditching him for the sky was such a nice feeling" she said "....he really came across as very creepy" she said, trying to keep up
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:57 am

Oliver tries you keep ahead of her, but let’s her win anyway. “Looks like we got chatter on the police channels.” Oliver listens in, “Want to let off some steam?”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:58 am

"Could use it, it's been way too long" she started to stretch before chasing ahead
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:03 am

Oliver watched her, gripping the bars of his bike. “Soon. Just keep it together. She’ll know soon.” He takes a big breath, and chases after her to adventure.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:05 am

They arrive at the scene, a small book shop covered in flames, a woman standing 5'8, fiery red hear, sword in hand, wearing a black and red suit was glaring at her target "hand over the jewel" she said, looking at the new meta
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:14 am

Literature rode right between the two, almost hiring the swordwoman. “Burning books!? On the first night?” He dismounted, and helps the meta up. “Are you alright?”
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:15 am

"just hand over the device" the woman said, being blasted by the pink energy, though it seemingly doing little to the girl

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 pm