2 posters

Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private)

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private) Empty Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private)

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 9:07 am

A Boat arrived on a island. The island of Holon.
    A familiar face stepped off. Ashley.
    Ashley: Finally, I'm here. Now where is he? We agreed to meet here. Hpmm, oh well, I better get some help! Houndoom! Riolu! GO!
    Houndoom and Riolu appeared.
    Ashley: Could you sniff him out?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private) Empty Re: Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private)

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 9:21 am

Raichu: CHU! *A weird Raichu jumped in front of Houndoom and Riolu, it was a bright gold in colouration, with a lightning bolt shape across it's face, along with the generic yellow cheeks*
    ???: Ah, good work Raichu, and glad to see you made it Ashley, this is Holon, sorry for the rocky port, the mountain range encompasses most of the coast, now, we should really head off to town, the Pokemon in this range are dangerous, and unlike anything you've seen before *Above the duo and their Pokemon flew a large pale purple beast, along with deep purple wings, however, it itself was encompassed with a flame encompassing the edge of it's wings* anyway, let's go *Micheal and his Raichu began to lead Ashley through the rocky range, and after a quick journey, after the huge rocky hills became more manageable, the duo arrived into a forest, a huge forest, which housed the majority of the island*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private) Empty Re: Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private)

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 am

Ashley: Good to see you Micheal! So have you heard from Sid lately? Last time I spoke to Daniel they were heading to Nacrene City. Houndoom, Riolu, take a look around, this place is filled with many different pokemon just like the Tyranitar we saw back at home.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 am

Micheal: No, I haven't heard much, I seem to have about the same information on him as you do, but ya, for now we should probabily get into town, as these woods have some powerful Pokemon lying around
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 11:23 am

Ashley: Alright then let's get to town. Houndoom, Riolu, be on your guard!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 11:35 am

Micheal: Good, the town of Holon is in the middle of the forest.
    *up ahead, there was a huge grey tower, and on top of it, there was an odd grey spehere, which seemed to be discharging electricity from it* See that? *Micheal was then pointing to the tower* that is the Holon research facility, it is just on the outskirts of town
    ???: ew *cried a Pokemon quietly, Micheal and Ashley could not hear it*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 11:38 am

Ashley: Then, shall we go pay them a visit?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 11:42 am

Micheal: Well, Holon is the only town, so if we are going to get anything out of the peole, that's were we'd have to go *Micheal began to make his way to the town* Oh... and they aren't a huge fan of... outsiders... so they may decide to test us with a battle, at least that's what happened last time I was here *the duo made it quickly to the gate of the oasis city, which was innaccessable from other sides because of the thick trees surronding the town*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 11:53 am

Ashley: A battle? Well I'll be ready. Got thing I brought some of my strongest!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Guard: Halt, who goes there? *an older gentlemen was at the gate*
    Micheal: I am Micheal Mercer and this is my friend Ashley Weeks,
    Guard: Did you say Micheal Mercer? You've been here once before if memory serves,
    Micheal: Correct, now, we are here to do some research of sorts, may we enter
    Guard: Ah, so you want to get straight down to business, well then, if you've been a guest before you know the requirements *The man took out his Pokeball and sent out his Metagross*
    Metagross: Gross! *The Pokemon landed on the ground, and just like the tower, the Pokemon was discharging electricity from itself in all directions*
    Micheal: So, it's still you huh? You and your Electrified Metagross, well, Raichu, let's go
    Guard: And you and your Metal type Raichu, but anyway, this will be a two on one battle, two of your Pokemon, vs. mine
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Ashley: A battle? Alright then, Riolu step in!
    Riolu: RI RI!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Guard: psychic! *The Metagross used a psychic, forsing Raichu to the ground*
    Micheal: thunder! *From the skies fell an odd, Silver lightning bolt, which struck Metagross, but didn't even seemed to slow down the Electric Pokemon* You have gotten better...
    Guard: Of course
    Micheal: Watch out Ashley, this thing can use moves no ordinary Metagross can use
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Ashley: Got it! Riolu use Low Kick!
    Riolu backflipped multiple times until it reached Metagross when it then kicked it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 3:01 pm

*Metagross then fell face first against the Ground, letting go of it's hold on Raichu*
    Sid: Thunder! *Raichu again launched the silver thunderbolt which struck the Metagross, leaving it fairly weak*
    Guard: Thunderbolt! *The excess electricity stopped outflowing, and it gathered for a small bit, but then Metagross launched it all in the form of a thunderbolt at Riolu and Raichu*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Ashley: Riolu! Quickly!
    Riolu jumped infront of Raichu and used Protect.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 pm

*Riolu took the attacks*
    Micheal: Alright, Iron tail *Raichu jumped over Riolu and struck the Metagross with it's tail, knocking it out*
    Guard: Very well done the two of you... *the guard then openned the gate, and gave each of them a card* this is our ID card, it will allow you to enter or exit the city, without having to have a rematch *the guard smirked* but, other than that, welcome to the city of Holon
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Ashley: Thank you very much! Great battle Riolu, thank you!
    Riolu: RI RI! *glows*
    Ashley: Aha, about time!
    Riolu evolved into Lucario, however, it was purple instead of Blue.
    Ashley: Odd. Lucario's are suppose to be blue, not purple.....unless, Micheal, does this mean that my Lucario is now a Delta Pokemon?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Micheal: Quite likely, if you want to test it out, usually it's not just the colour that changes, we will go to the Pokemon center, they should be able to be able to tell you for sure, and even what type it is
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 am

Ashley: That sounds like a good plan, although, judging by the colour, perhaps its a poison or maybe a psychic type
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 am

Micheal: Most likely, but these Pokemon are full of surprises *Micheal then led Ashley into the town, which had a huge cobbled walkway and tones of canals* The Pokemon center should be over here... *he walked over to one of the many domed shaped building* we should be able to find out alot about our search here
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 8:44 am

Ashley: Its kinda exciting, the kid in me is itching to find out haha.
    Ashley followed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed May 18, 2011 8:53 am

Micheal: I guess most people here are just use to it *the duo walked into the Pokemon center* Nurse Joy, we were wondering if you'd be able to tell us about Lucario and what type he is, think you can?
    NJ: Certainly... let me just... *Nurse Joy plucked a hair of Lucario and put it in a clear liquid*
    Micheal:And ya... the majority of the people here are scientests.... after all
    NJ: Holon was founded on trying to locate the ilusive Pokemon Mew *the test tube then turned a purple, and the fur in the tube went back to it's normal colour* Oh, so your Lucario here seems to have picked up some Psychic and Poison traits
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 am

Ashley: Hpmm, if we found the Mew, perhaps I could use it in some of my research papers and get more information on it. What do you say Micheal? You in? Psychic and Poison! Just as I thought, Lucario, I can't believe it!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed May 18, 2011 9:01 am

Micheal: Last time I was here I got very little if any info on Mew... but you know, this time, we may get better luck... *Micheal then pulled out a map of the island* we may want to find a place to start... let's see... the research tower has been here for a while.... and they haven't found anything... so I doubt we'll find Mew around there.... maybe at the lake to the south?
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 9:02 am

Ashley: The Lake of South it is then! Lucario? Houndoom? Ready?
    Lucario: HA!
    Houndoom: Houndooooooooooom!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 am