2 posters

Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private)

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private)

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 11:11 am

Ashley: Sure do *writing notes* Seems odd. Mew, could I take a sample of the water dripping from you? *takes a bottle from his bag and begins to catch the drops* Thanks Mew, hey Nuzleaf, guys, why don't you play with Mew.
    Nuzleaf: NUZ! NUZ! NUZ!
    Nuzleaf began to play
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Holon: Journey to new discoveries! (Private)

Post  Jet Wed May 18, 2011 11:19 am

*Mew played with the other Pokemon*
    Micheal: Hm... so there is a mew on this island.... guess the research people picked the right place to look for it
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 11:22 am

Ashley: Aha, but they weren't looking in the right place for it. Now I've seen the real Mew, I think I'll leave it, no point in caturing it for research. Its so peaceful, but I think I've got enough data and a sample for my study. I guess our work here is done!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 am

Mew: ew? *The Pokemon looks at the two of them sad that they are leaving* Mew mew?
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 11:32 am

Ashley: Sorry Mew, but we have to leave.
    Totodile: Toto Toto Toto Toto! (But we're having fun, this place is so huge, and Mew is so lonely. Please can I stay?)
    Ashley: Hpmm. Mew, would you like Totodile to stay here with you to keep you company?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed May 18, 2011 11:33 am

*Mew smiled and nodded*
    Mew: Mew Mew!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Ashley: Totodile, thank you for everything!
    Totodile: (No, thank you. You took me in when my first trainer released me and kicked me)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUi9DITLRI
    FLASHBACK!
    David: You are the worst pokemon ever! You are not worthy of my skills! *kicks Totodile*
    Ashley: HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? Hurting a poor pokemon! How dare you!
    David: Its worthless!
    Ashley: Is it? Or is it your skills as a trainer!
    David: HA! You're joking! here, take the worthless thing!
    Ashley: Totodile!
    FLASHBACK ENDS!

Ashley: Goodbye old friend!
    Totodile hugged Ashley!
    Ashley: Then this is it! I'll see you again old friend!

The duo arrived at the port, Ashley's boat was waiting for him.
    Ashley: Micheal, I thank you for your assistance! I'll give you a call when this is published and you'll get promoted too!
    Ashley boarded the boat.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Micheal: Alright, Good bye Ashley! *Micheal waved him off*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed May 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Ashley: *waves as the boat sails away*

Sevral months later.
    Ashley: ALRIGHT, SLAKING! USE FOCUS BLAST! Zoroark, dodge!
    Lisa: Hey Ashley, you've got a phone call.
    Ashley: Alright, great work guys. Return! *runs to the phone to hear a man's voice, it was Rowan*
    Rowan: Ashley, my you certainly have grown haven't you. I've been informed by the proffesor board commitee, since you already have your own lab, this will be great news. The research you did into the Mew from Holon, well, its brilliant! Young man you've come a long way.
    Ashley: I don't understand
    Rowan: You see, your research was loved so much that, they would like you to become an official Pokemon Professor.
    Ashley: REALLY?
    Rowan: Just like me, Oak, Elm, Birch, Ivy and Juniper. Ivy has recently left the Orange Islands Professor council and they would like you to fill the role. You'll be giving starter pokemon to trainers from the Orange Islands.
    Ashley: That's brilliant!
    Rowan: You'll recieve more news within the next few days, but they are also publishing your research and you shall recieve 1,00000,0000 pokes!
    Ashley: HOLY MILTANK! That's alot!
    Rowan: I know, but you earned it my boy.
    Ashley: Well thanks Professor!
    Rowan hung up.
    Ashley: *makes a phone call* Micheal, its me. *explains the situation* And so, I'd like to split the money with you for helping me. *hangs up* Guys! We're rich!
    Nuzleaf: NUZ!
    Lucario: HIYAH!
    Infernape: INFERNAPE!
    Sceptile: Scept!
    Zoroark: Zoroa
    Houndoom: HOUNDOOOOOOOOM!
    Gyrados: GYRA!
    Gliscor: .......
    Slaking: SLAK! KING!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:09 pm