2 posters

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) Empty Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  Jet Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Sorry if you were in the previous one, but seeing as how the previous one died, I'm going to try this as a private one and see if it works....
    Welcome, to Orchid Island of the Orange Island. This island isn't famous for it's towns, not famous for it's beaches, Pokemon or fruit. But this island is famous for producing one thing, some of the worlds best and brightest gym leaders. GLA has had a long history of producing these top of the line students, each learning about the usual schooling, but on top of that a top-grade training program in the ways of Pokemon, from Breeding, to training, to catching and so on, you are invite to join us for this years program, (Insert name here) you will be brought by boat to the island, where you will be shown around campus and put in your dorm, the (Blue, Green, Red or Yellow) Dorm, welcome first year student, to the Gym Leader Academy

Cole, a young brown haired boy, with a red T-shirt and blue jeans was standing on the boat as it headed towards Orchid Island
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm

*A Young girl, Willma, Was silently sitting in the shade on the boat*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  Jet Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm

"I wonder if anything is going to happen on the boat" Cole asked
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:20 pm

*Wiillma eyed the boy at the front*
    Willma: (Easy Target.) *She silently pulls out a Grenade, Pulls the pin and throws it!...
    ...The pin that is, small girls don't really know how grenades work so the whole thing backfires and The grenade explodes in her face covering her and the area around her in soot*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Cole heres the noise and turns around, running up to her
    "Hey, are you ok?" Cole asked "That seems like it should have hurt" Cole said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Willma: Huh? Oh uh, No, I'm...I'm okay! *Wipes soot off her face*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:01 pm

"Want a hand?" Cole asked, helping her to get to her feet
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Willma: Oh? yes please. *As Willma stood up she finished wiping soot off her face, showing her big purple eyes and cute smile*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

"Um I..." Cole said, a bright red "I'm Cole" he said, extending his hand
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:39 am

Willma: Oh nice to meet you cole! *shakes his hand*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:50 am

"And you are?" Cole asked,
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 am

Willma: You can call me, Willma, hehe.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:43 am

"Nice to meet you" Cole said

The boat docked, the doors opened and all the students left the boat. On the island, waiting for the students was a line of adults, the teachers of the school

One was wearing a dark red shirt, with an orange tie and black dress pants, with short, brown hair and brown eyes, Bjorn Wright

One was wearing a light blue blouse and a long, blue skirt, with Blond hair, and blue eyes, being covered by glasses, Aerial O'Brain

Another one was in a green sundress, with green eyes and long brown hair, down to the middle of her back, Lily Allan

Another one was in a blue sports jacket, opened, with a green undershirt, and blue jeans, Roman Patel

Last edited by EXP on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:34 pm

*A teacher that certainly stood out was "wearing" white bunny ears on her shiney silver hair,purple eyes, A black turtleneck under a yellow tanktop, and a knee-high dress that was adorned with stars(A Rabbit tail visible out the back), her trainer had shooting stars on them*

Willma: .....Flashy...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 pm

"Ya" Cole agreed

"Welcome students to Orchid island. You will be divided up into the four dorms now, in your room you will find your school uniform, it will match your dorm's colour" The teacher pointed to 4 posters, each with a list of students and a colour "Those who are written on the Green board are with me, Mr. Patel, and Ms. O'Brain" The blue dressed guy teacher said

"Reds are with Mr. Wright" Bjorn said, pointing to himself

"Blues will be coming with me" Ms. Allan explained
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Willma: Well it seems like I'm going with that lady, I'm blue.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:13 pm

"Red's were I'm heading" Cole said "I guess I'll see you around?"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Willma: I guess so...(In hell) *Willma walks over to the rest of the blues and then to the dorm*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Cole walked over to the reds, as Mr. Wright lead the reds to their dorm

In Wilma's room there were two beds, each at the other side of the room, on the right bed, there was a brunette sitting with her new blue school blazer on
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Willma: (Oh Phooey, someelse is here too...I guess I have to make a total of 2 "friendships" it'll make me less suspicious...) *ahem* Oh hey there, are you my roomie?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 pm

"Um, ya, I guess so" she said, looking at Wilma "Terra" the girl introduced
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Willma: Nice to meet you Terra, Do you know what we do here first?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:40 pm

"I'd guess we should go to orientation" Terra said "you know, if we want to be good students" Terra joked
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Willma: I guess we should huh...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 pm

"Fine, we'll go to the orientation, if you're going I can't skip" she said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 pm