5 posters

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 12 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Spring ran for the city.

Fall: What makes you say that?
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 12 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Yoshinx Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Justin ran along with everyone else to the city, saying, "Whoa so this is Striaton City!"

Ty walked with Nicole, while Oliver looked out at the city as Justin held him.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Ray walked up to the city's entrance.

"Well the buildings of course. All sorts of different colors, they are painted. Shame it isn't as bright like that time before..." Arian explained.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:28 pm

As Luxia approached the city with others, he said "A new experince await me".

Grovyle & Joltik followed others from behind Luxia.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 pm

"What happened" William asked

Lucy joined the gang "I wonder if we'll find them here"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 am

Winter looks around. "it's not as bright as i rember it. Something is wrong here."

Spring looked around in aww
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 am

As the group entered Striaton City, Justin and his Pokemon looked around in awe. Justin wondered where the others were, but he knew he would have a gym battle coming soon. "Well I hope we find them, but one things for sure, before any of us take on the gym, I'd really like to get some training in." Justin said.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 am

"Pan can use some training, maybe Pour too." Ray told Justin. "Maybe we can train a little."

"It could of just that some...thing could of brightened it up last time..." Arian murmured.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 am

"That might be a good plan" Lucy agreed

"Strange....." William interjected
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 am

"I want to get some contest trainning in as well." Spring said.

"So, shale we go to the gym here?" Summer asked.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 am

"Yeah. First we gotta find a spot for training." Jusitn said.

Oliver seemed to be alright with training, though he knew he might have to fight in the gym so he seemed a bit nervous.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 am

"So be it" said Luxia.

"(I can't wait for it)" said Joltik, getting excited.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 am

Ray seen a bright green park in the distance, with fountains, statue's and rivers. "That might be a good place."

"Alright, lets see if you can find it." Arian smirked.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:11 am

"How hard can it be to find?" Ivan asked "Plus, you know your way around, you can lead us there"

"Ya, that seems perfect" Lucy agreed
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 am

Summer nodds.

Summer walks there.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 am

"Let's go, then" said Luxia. He began walking to the location with his pokemon.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 am

Justin heads over to the location Ray mentioned. Ty followed him as Justin carried Oliver. Once he arrvived he set Oliver down, telling him, "Alright Oliver. Since we're gonna be taking on the gym later, you're gonna need some training. So let's warm up a little before we begin." He began to stretch his arms, hoping Oliver would follow along.

Oliver nodded, saying, "Osha." (Alright, I got it.) He began to warm up by doing various stretches, and jumping jacks like Justin.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 am

Nicole also started to strach her long curvy body in frount of Ty.

Spring watch Justen.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 am

Ray sent out Bayleef and Pan. "Alright Bayleef, Razor Leaf. Pan, hit them one by one with Water Gun." Ray explained to them, and they did so.

"Alright, fair enough." Arian answered, wondering if they would find he gym, he knew it it wouldn't appear to look like a gym.

Last edited by GligarzAmongUs on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 am

When Luxia and his pokemon reached there, Luxia noticed a small tree and said "Joltik, try to jump from your location to a small tree and come back here for "Warming up"". He pointed to the tree that little bit far from their loaction.

"(No problem)" said Joltik. He began leaping very fast to the tree.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 am

Ivysaur came out too

Pour looked at Oshawott and Justin's odd training routine "Pour..... Panpour" (Strange..... for a Pokemon) she thought

"Alright you two ready for a bit of practise?" Lucy asked, the two Pokemon nodding
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 am

Oliver didn't notice Pour at the moment. He and Justin finished and Justin pulled out his pokedex to scan Oliver. He checked out his moves, saying, "Alright so you know Tackle, Water Gun, and....Razor Shell? What's that?"

Oliver pulled the scalchop off of his stomach, charging it up and it soon had a blue energy blade coming from it.

"Wow! Oliver that looks awesome! That could be really handy in battle." Justin said as Oliver slashed into the air.

Ty was mostly paying attention to Nicole, chuckling a bit to himself, saying to himself, "Quuiilava. (Haha I'd sure like some of that later!) His attention turned to Oliver once he noticed him preforming Razor Shell. "Lava!" (Whoa cool!)
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 am

Joltik then landed at the tree branch. He quickly jumped back to the ground near Luxia.

"Impressive" said Luxia. He pulled out Pokedex to check Joltik's moves and said "Let's see; Spider Web, Fury Cutter, Electroweb....". "Show me what's Electroweb is".

Joltik shot a yellow web to ground and it quickly become a yellow spider web as it reached ground. "(I also can do it's variation)". He created a whip like web as he walked back. He lift it and swing it like a whip.

"(Hmph, that's incredible)" said Grovyle.

Last edited by WindMaster on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 am

Nicoole giggled, and then was cough by Oliver's move. "Loppunny!" (Wow!)

Spring looked at Minchino. "I wounder what moves you know." She looked down. "I guess I could use a pokdex sometimes..." She looks at Max. "Alright, let get started, Use Focus Blast." Max charged up a Focus Blast. "Mow, let go of it, and use Focus punch on it!" Max let go of the blast, and used Focus Punch> As he charged up, the Fous blast was drawn to his fist, and it was asorbed into it, charging it up to a higher power. "Whoa! I didn't know that would happen!" Spring looked at max, while Max looked at his now super charged fist.

------

Winter startd to lead the way. 'Now, the gyms here, are not liek the gyms at other regions." She told the others.

"I herd you say that Lanora's gym was the mussiume as well."

"Corect, but... I don't know what the other gyms look like..." Winter sighed.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 am

"Alright, good Water Gun. Let's try and see what you can do with Ice Beam..." Bayleef then sent out more Razor Leaves. Pan then focused her attention on the leaves, and tried to shoot and ice beam, but only a Water Gun was created. "Hm...seems you need a little more practice with ice beams..." Ray said.

"Glad you knew that. It would of been funny, watching you guys trying to find the gym all day." Arian smirked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:24 pm