5 posters

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) Empty Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am

Sinnoh Recap
    After a long journey in the Sinnoh region, the gang had finally reached the Sinnoh League. In the end it all came down to Fall Season and Zach Richards, who earned much criticism from spectators due to his offensive behavior to other competitors. Fall managed to come out on top and won the Lily of The Valley Conference after his Umbreon, Glare's victory over Zach's Walrien. After a short break in New Bark Town the gang had decided to head to the Unova region where more challenges and adventure awaits them.

Team White
    Ray
    Lucy
    Justin
    Spring
    Luxia

Team Black
    William
    Ivan
    Winter
    Fall
    Summer
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Jet Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 am

"And here we are" the captain said as the plan came to a complete stop "welcome to Unova" he said as the doors openned for the gang
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Gligarz Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 am

Ray stepped outside into the new atmosphere. "Refreshing." he said as he walked out.

June marched off of the airplane.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am

Justin got out of his seat and got off the plane, but not before letting Quilava jump up on his back. He walked out onto the dock with Spring. Looking out at the ocean and to Nuvema Town he said, "Here we are. The Unova Region."

Quilava noticed the weather was warmer, already seeming to enjoy the place. He said to Justin, "Lava!" (And the start of a new adventure!) Justin nodded to Quilava.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Luxia got out from the plane along with Grovyle. He said "Finally, new adventure await us".

Grovyle felt the temperature is warmer and said "(And it will be interesting)".
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 am

Spring looked around the dock, Max and Austen on her back, and nicole at her side. "Wow! This place looks amazing!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 am

"Unova... a whole new region" Lucy said "Almost a world away..." she said, catching that Fall and them were already there "Hey look, it's William, Ivan and all them!"
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

"Then I guess most of us are here in Nuvema Town." Ray looked over.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:08 am

Justin noticed the rest of the group at the end of the dock. "Let's go meet up with them. They've probably been waiting for us." Justin said as he and Quilava walked over to them.

Quilava jumped off of Justin's back to join Nicole.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm

"Fine....." said Luxia. He & Grovyle walked to others.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 am

Summer looked at them. "The otehr are here."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 am

"Good...." Ivan said, looking over to them "Get over here, Fall has some news"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 am

Justin and Quilava had reached the group. He wondered what Fall had to say, asking, "News? What's going on?"
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:47 am

"I hope it's not a bad news" said Luxia.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 am

"I'm sorry to say, it is Luxia." Fall told him. "Repation has return."
    Nicole went stiff.
    'No.." Spring covered her moth.
    "How?" Winter asked.
    "His Frostlass hinchwoman recued him from his Imprsament." Fall told them.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 pm

"The rest doesn't matter" Ivan reasoned "We took him down once, we'll do it again
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Justin gasped, "WHAT!? Repintion is back? Oh no...This is not good." He couldn't believe that the greatest evil they fought had returned. He was hoping they'd be able to travel the Unova region without having to worry about constantly having to deal with evil. "If only we did something about that Froslass back in Snowpoint..."

Quilava was shocked and he felt scared knowing Repintion had returned. He held Nicole and whined, "Lavaaa!!!!" (Not him!!!)
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 pm

"Hmph, seems we're still faraway from geting out of annoyance" said Luxia. "I'm always ready for anything".
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:30 pm

"He shouldn't be too hard to defeat, we have done it before. Thats how the cookie crumbles." Ray explained.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 am

"I don't think it will be as easy as last time." Fall tells them. "He is more powerful than last time, and he is building an army."
    "An Army?" Spring looked conserned.
    "We have to stop him right away." Summer porclamed.
    "I know. But I have no idea were he is, so i think we should spilt into two groups." Fall tells them.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 am

"Fine" Ivan said

"But.... wait a second..." Lucy said "Before we left.... I looked a bit into this place... and there is only one real way to go from here.... so for a bit, it may be better to stay as a group" Lucy said
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:00 am

Justin agreed with Lucy, "Yeah and we'd stand more of a fighting chance if we stick together."

Quilava held Nicole close, acting quite scared.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 am

"Alright then. But don't let this divert you from your plains. Gym trainning, and contest battles will come in handy when we face him."
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:25 pm

"Hmph, so be it" said Luxia.

A Servine looked to Grovyle from distance inside bushes. He said "(Looks like a worthy rival, I'll challange him)".
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm

"Well, there should be a Pokemon Centre, we can rest and begin traveling there." Ray suggested.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:43 pm