3 posters

Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War Empty Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War

Post  KingMinun Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:59 pm

It was a cold early morning, when a ship arrived in the docks of Virbank City, Wingull flew passed the ship on the foggy morning as it arrived. The cargo was taken out of the ship and placed into the dock. Suddenly a crate bursted open.
    A girl, a young boy, a Piplup and Teddiursa fell out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liqb2R6knAM
    Dawn: Finally arrived.
    Jack: I've never travelled in such terrible conditions before. I want to go home.
    Teddiursa: Ursa!
    Dawn: Tell me about it *scratches head and sorts out hair* But we're hear. Safely...
    Jack: Just about.
    Piplup: Piplup Pip!
    Dawn: Rumour has it that this side of Unova is safe for now, they even have working telephones. Dan gave me a mission......and I have to carry it out.
    Dawn stopped for a moment to realise what had happened over the last few hours.
    Dawn: Dan......oh Dan.......
    Jack: He'll be okay
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Dawn: You're right. FIRST MISSION: GET HELP!
    Teddiursa: URSA!
    Jack: So we need a landline!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War Empty Re: Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War

Post  Jet Fri May 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Roxie: Come on dad! hurry up and get everyone off! We gotta getting going already!
    Captain: We are going as fast as we can Roxie, and besides, who said you would be the one to go to the mainland
    Roxie: Who are you kidding? I am going to go, with or without your blessing, you either take me, or I swim there and catch a cold
    Captain: Fine! Fine!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War Empty Re: Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War

Post  KingMinun Sun May 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Dawn and Jack searched for the nearest land line.
    Dawn: There's gotta be one here somewhere
    Piplup: Pip!
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun May 19, 2013 4:52 pm

???: Maaaaan not swimming can be such a bore...
    *Gym leader Marlon was exploring the city*
    Marlon: If I had a few more hours before coming here I probably could've helped someone cross the sea more quickly...
    *Off to his side he see's...*
    Marlon: Hey a Landline, maybe I could order some seafodod, that might keep my mind off swimming for a bit.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Roxie: Just hurry up dad, we need to get going! *Roxie went around the corner, leaning on the terminal's wall*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Dawn and Jack approached a corner, just around it was the landline as well as Roxie and Marlon.
    When suddenly, a blast of flames began to hit the city.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Roxie: Who's trashing Virbank?! That's my turf to trash.... and not like this! *she pulled out a Pokeball*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue May 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Dawn: Oh no! Its the airship that attacked the league and took Dan and our friends.
    Piplup began to get defensive.
    Jack: We gotta hide!
    Dawn: They're attacking the city, I don't think there's anywhere we could hide.
    Many pokemon began to charge through town attacking people, pokemon and buildings.
    Dawn: Piplup! Get ready! Come on out Mienfoo, Trubbish, Whismicott!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue May 21, 2013 4:15 pm

"Koffing, let's rock this house!" Roxie said, angry, ready to help
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri May 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Marlon: Okay so that comes with soy sauce right?
    *And it was only when Marlon began to look for a wallet in his form fitting pocketless swim pants that he noticed what was going on*
    Marlon: oh? OH! Sorry gotta hangup bye!
    *The voice on the other line doesn't even get a chance to respond as Marlon hags up and sends out his King Jellicent*
    Marlon: Let's Make Some Waves!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue May 28, 2013 1:50 pm

The airship began to fire at the city, people were panicking as they were running, the attacks were hitting people and pokemon, turning them to stone.
    Dawn: Okay gang, look out!
    Piplup, Mienfoo, Trubbish and Whisicott swooped into attack, they dodge the beams being fired across the town, and began to combine their attacks to attack the airship.
    When suddenly.....
    Jack's Teddiursa jumped into the field to help out.
    Jack: Teddiursa NO!
    Jack ran after it!
    Time slowed down for Dawn.
    Dawn: JACK NO!
    Out of the air came a beam, striking Jack and Teddiursa!!!
    Dawn: NO!
    Piplup: Pip! Piplup!
    Jack and Teddiursa turned to stone and were then swooped up by the airship.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue May 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Roxie: Sludge Bomb! *Koffing tried to attack some of the ships*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue May 28, 2013 2:09 pm

The airship continued to fly over the city! Heading to its next destination as it collected its latest victims.

Dawn fell to the floor.
    Dawn: No. no no no no no *begins to cry* I let Dan down, but most of all, I let Jack down.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Marlon: Jellicent, Hydro Pump!
    *Jellicent was doing it's best to put out flames*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Roxie: Koffing, try a sludge wave! *Koffing tried to hit the distancing ship* Get back here you Torchic!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Piplup: Pip! Piplupluplupluplup Pipluplup!
    Dawn: But what am I to do Piplup? I just let everyone down!
    Piplup: Pip! Piplup Piplup Pipluplup!
    Dawn's team consoled her.
    Minefoo: Mien!
    Whismicott: Whismicott!
    Trubbish: Trub Trub Trubbish!
    Dawn: Thanks guys........Dan wouldn't give up in this situation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eRG7lNIi1Q
    Dawn: So like Dan, we aren't going to give up! Things may not be going our way right now, but we've got to keep strong, for the sake of everyone, Mom, Dan, Jack.......even everyone back in Sinnoh and the other regions...everything right now relies on us!
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Mienfoo: Mienfoo!
    Whismicott: Whismi!
    Trubbish: Trubbish!
    Dawn: But like we've always said! Strength comes in numbers, a trainer is always a better trainer when accompanied by friends.
    Dawn looked around, and saw Roxie and Marlon, both of which helped defend against the attack!
    Dawn approached them.
    Dawn: Excuse me! Thank you for your help just now! You were great.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Marlon: Oh hey it's no problem, gotta protect the people and all that.
    It's a gym leaders duty, right?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Roxie: No one messes with my town! Or my Region! *She returned her Koffing* I should be thanking you two instead.... even if you kind of blew it.... mind you so did I so I guess I can't really be talking"
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 am

Dawn: Could I ask a favour? Do either of you have some form of communication device? I desperately need to contact someone who can help take down those creeps
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 am

"....Sure whatever" Roxie said, handing her a Pokegear
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 am

Dawn: Thank you...*takes the Pokegear*
    The pokegear's signal was off, Dawn raised it in the air, in an attempt to get signal.
    Dawn: See....those people, they're called Team Rocket, and they attacked the Pokemon league and have already started to destroy Unova.....so we need all the help we can get....AHA! *recieves a signal* Okay! *presses buttons and begins to make a call*

Elsewhere in the Orange Islands!
    Daniel's old travelling companion Ashley, now the Frontier Head of the Battle Frontier was just grooming his pokemon after a long battle with a trainer in which they won! His wife, Lisa popped into the room.
    Lisa: Ashley, you have a call
    Ashley: Oh? *gets up and heads over to the monitor, to see Dawn's face, covered in dirt* Dawn? Is everything okay?
    Dawn explained the situation.
    Ashley: Right! I understa......
    Suddenly the signal cut off and Dawn had gone.

Dawn: AGH! No...dang it! Lost signal!!!
    The screen went all fuzzy, and then....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCaGhqRK7a8
    The Team Rocket logo appeared on the screen, with the words "Unova is ours! Surrender"
    Dawn: They've take over the radio signals and Pokegear network!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Roxie: That's It! You attack the land, and take over the air waves?! This is chaos a rocker like me CAN'T get behind!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Ashley:......Dawn!....Dawn....*bangs the side of the screen*....nope, lost her.
    Nuzleaf: Nuz Nuz
    Ashley: So there's trouble in Unova, Dan and Jack kidnapped, and Sid's gone off the rails. We can't sit back and do nothing....let's get down to business! Lisa, shut the Battle Lab! We're going to Kanto!
    Lisa: Right! Alakazam let's go! Use Teleport!
    Ashley and Lisa teleported

Dawn: Sorry....we haven't even introduced ourselves, my name is Dawn, this is my partner Piplup! We're from Sinnoh, but our friends were taken by Team Rocket! And so, we're going to take a stand to help fight against them!!!

Ashley and Lisa arrived in Kanto's Celedon City where they met with Erika, to call a Kanto gym leader meeting in the city.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:54 am

Marlon: Anyone who messes with Waves is obviously a bad guy, Let's show em what for!
    I am Marlon from Humilau City and I'm A Bigger Splash Than the Sea!
    Trying to find a way to make that more official!

Last edited by Cookiethebonsly on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Roxie: Roxie.... this is my town, and my region.... I ain't gonna sit by and let them take it apart

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:44 am