5 posters

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 39 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Spring helped out inside.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 39 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Yoshinx Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Justin and Oliver waited in the crowd with Ray and Lucy, wondering what was going out. It wasn't long before he heard the sound of the microphone being tapped through though the tarp covered speakers.

"Hello everyone this is Megan Strider from the WB Unova Network, Unova's number one television anchor for three years running. As you all know a rather unusual storm as suddenly hit your beloved city and I arrived here as fast as I could to Castelia City to be on the scene today. I'm sure you're all very concerned. I'm here to answer any questions you may have concerning today." she spoke into the microphone in a rather calm voice.

"I never heard of this network before..." Justin muttered as he listened

Megan heard one of the reporters ask her a question. "The answer to that is simple. Our advanced technology combined with the use of a Xatu brought in from Johto has proven quite effective in storm watch. By use of this we can understand what Xatu is telling us." she explained to them.

Meanwhile Ty was inside the Pokemon Center, helping out Spring and keeping his flames ignited in case anyone inside was cold.

Last edited by Dewott on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 pm

"WB Unova Network? I wouldn't know, never watched TV much myself." Ray mentioned, trying to get a better view.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 pm

"I don't know too much about them either...." Lucy said "I don't know too much about the politics of Unova Television...." she admitted "though how did.... she get here so fast? and all set up and everything?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Justin was quite surprised by Megan's answer to the reporter "Uhh...I just don't know what to say about that..." he said

Oliver scratched his head a bit "Osha?" (She's using Pokemon for that?) he questioned
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:14 pm

"I know reports are supposed to be experts on this kinda stuff, but this woman is on the ball." Ray said out of minor shock.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 pm

"...I have to admit..... I am surprised father never thought of that...." Lucy said, impressed
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Justin scratched his head a bit as he listened to Megan continue. "Wow...She really seems to know what she's talking about. I've never heard of a network that uses Pokemon for meteorology." Justin said

Oliver climbed up onto Justin's head, trying to get a better look of what was going on

Megan continued talking to the crowd as the storm went on "Now I believe now that the questions are out of the way, unless there are anymore, I advise you all to stay indoors for the time being. I believe though the storm should be ending in under twenty minutes." she continued before getting ready to leave the podium in the front
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:53 pm

"It's scary how accurate she can be." Ray said aloud.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 pm

"We should.... probabily take her word...." Lucy suggested
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:06 pm

The crowd around Megan Strider began to disperse and head indoors towards the Pokemon Center and other buildings in Castelia City. Justin nodded "Yeah we don't wanna get caught up in this much longer...." Justin said, now somewhat drenched in rain.

"Oshawott Osha!" (Its not too bad really!) Oliver said, rather cheerfully.

Justin began to head back for the Pokemon Center
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Ray took off his soaked coat while Bayleef looked refreshed from the water. "Baaaaay!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Lucy took a seat in the Pokemon center "so we just wait for the storm.... then we an be on our way and head to the next town...." she reasoned

"Saur" Ivysaur said, relaxing in the center
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 pm

"And the next Gym and contest." Spring said.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Justin shivered a bit as he sat down and was joined once again by Ty who ignited his flames to help Justin warm up "Haha. Thanks, buddy." he said to Ty as he rubbed his back a bit.

Ty smiled as he nuzzled against his trainer "Lava!" (Its no biggie!) he told him

Justin felt the warmth radiating off of Ty's body which really helped him "Alright so anyone know where we're the next city is?" he asked
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Ray looked at the map pinned up on a bulletin board. "It's north of here.... past a desert."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 pm

"We'll head there after the storm..... maybe find a Pokemon along the way"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:57 pm

"We should stock up a little. if were going past an dessert." Spring said.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm

"Yeah we should grab tons of water too if we're gonna be going through a desert." Justin said, feeling himself getting warmed and his clothes getting drier slowly.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 pm

"With all this rain, the trek shouldn't be as scorching anyways." Ray stocked his supplies, and got ready to go.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 pm

"....I think we should check the dock before we leave though...." Lucy suggested "see if there is anything we can do to help or anything..." she suggested
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:24 pm

"Alright." Spring get ready to go.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:40 pm

"I'm still gonna get some in case though..." Jusitn said as he got up, picking up Ty for a bit "Thanks for warming me up, Ty." he said to his Quilava.

Ty grinned at Justin before he gave him a thumbs up "Quilava!" (No problem!) he said
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Ray walked up to the docks. "It did quite a number..."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:55 pm

At the docks, ships were wrecked, wood scattered, rocks thrown against it, and an egg floating in the mix

"Wait...." Lucy said, seeing the egg, working her way to it through the wreckage "...an.... egg? It must have gotten caught up in the storm...." she said, carefully picking it out of the wreckage, bringing it up, not before scrapping her leg against a piece of the dock that was torn open, before getting onto the deck, drawing a bit of blood

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:19 pm