4 posters

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Jet Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Off looking at the stars at a far off hill, Sect looked through his telescope "....glad the show is over" he thought, looking up "....I can finally get a clear view up in the sky"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:27 pm

*Kenna, knowing where Sect does his usual stargazing, thought it would be best to go check on him so he doesn't fall asleep or something*
    Kenna: Weeeelll, Well Well if it isn't Mr. Stargazer, once again trying to pinpoint the origins of his weird hat~
    *she cheerily hopped over to his side*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:35 pm

"W...what the heck are you doing here!?" he said "I am working, it's not for some personal reason Kenna, the school pays me to do this" he said in shock "It's not because of some hat"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Kenna: Some Very Weird hat. *she pokes at the sides of it*
    And I'm HERE to check up on you, make sure you haven't fallen asleep with your eye on the telescope or something.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:04 pm

his hat slid a bit without him knowing, but still on "Kenna, I'm fine" he said, rubbing her hair quickly "I know you worry too much, but come on, relax" he said, going back to look at his telescope "besides, doesn't a girl like you have a boyfriend or something who is a better use of your time then little old me?" he said, trying to look closely at the moon, so tuning out anything he saw in the background "You put on a good show tonight, you should be celebrating"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Kenna: A b-boyfriend..N-No i don't have a boyfriend!
    Juggling between gymleader management and fireworks making takes up a lot of my time...
    I mean I celebrated with some passing trainer but none of them really seemed......uh.. D-Don't YOU have a GIRLfriend or something that could be up here with you writing notes..or...or something?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:34 pm

"No.... I don't have, nor want a girlfriend right now" Sect said "I don't want to be my dad, I don't just want to throw a girl aside" he said "to date someone to just date someone serves me no good..... plus.... who ever she is, she'd have to let me leave my hat on" Sect joked "....and too bad you haven't found someone" he said "....don't ware yourself too thin" Sect said "take some out of the week for yourself, have fun, live a little" Sect lectured "....heck, even Rozen goes on trips once in a while, and he is the big boss"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:27 pm

"....bah.." *Kenna flopped onto the grass* "You're right, I love making Fireworks, but it's time consuming....
    ...after those challengers tomorrow, I'll have a week to myself...Alright?"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:38 pm

"....there" he said making some notes "...good" he said, finally looking away from the telescope looking at her "maybe stop by Acropia if you have the chance" he said "....come here" he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her up, moving from behind his telescope to let her look up at the night sky
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:56 pm

*As Kenna got up she tok in a long look at the star-filled sky*
    ...No matter how much time passes, those stars shine bright...
    *she then glanced at Sect, his eyes shining in the night-light*
    ...Say, Sect...do, uh do you think maybe... m-maybe...
    Aliens exist?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:04 pm

He was caught off guard "I.... I believe to a certain degree ya....." he said, looking at her directly while speaking "Deoxys, Clefairy, Lunatone, are all said to come from space.... if there are space Pokemon.... couldn't.... there.... be space people too?" he asked "....I look to the stars to someday find them, to someday see something beyond what I know.... to see something.... more" he explained
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:27 pm

I...really hope their are, and I hope I get to meet one too!
    uh...we... should get back, I need to... plan things.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Sect grabbed the telescope, getting ready to leave, smirking faintly "I hope you get to meet one too" he said, starting to head back "....are you sure it's ok I spend the night? Your dad isn't going to get all weird about it is he?" Sect asked, following her
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:38 pm

*Kenna lead the way to her home*
    Kenna: There may or may not be some tongue-in-cheek flirting from him, probably nothing you can't handle. *she said with a shrug*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:43 pm

"Thanks...." he said sarcastically, staying behind her "Maybe I should just head straight to bed then" he said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Tao connors the rat. "Ha! got you! Now give me my papers!"
    The Rattata looks at him, and take a big bte out of one of them.
    Tao shouts grabs something he has to throw at the rat. the empty pokeball hits the rat in the head, locking it inside, shaking three time, and clicking.
    "Uh..' Tao stands there. "Ok... I guess I'll be your trainer now."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:18 pm

"...yo...you ok in there Tao?" Dimitri asked
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:23 pm

"I'm fine." Tao said. "Just fine."
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:25 pm

*Kenna stopped outside a quaint little house on the edge of the city*

Kenna: Well we're here 
    *Kenna opened the door*
    Daaaaad, we're home!!

Kenna's Dad: *Kenna's dad was in the living room was wearing a red bedtime robe and a pair of Growlithe slippers, he watched the TV as he pet his own Growlithe* 
    Growlithe: Wof, Woff!
    Ah, you did some lovely work tonight Kenna.
    If you want I can make you and your nicely built friend some Cocoa~ *He gave Sect a look, followed by an eyebrow wiggle* 

Kenna: D-..dad We're fine, really.
    *Kenna patted Sect to go upstairs while her dad put on a fake pout and his Growlithe cocked it's head*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:29 pm

"Whatever psych boy, not going to try to pull what your dad does" Dimitri said "....not in my state of mind anyway"

"mom says hi" he said awkwardly, heading upstairs, following Kenna
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:43 pm

"Hahaha, Say Hi back to her for me!" "He shouts up"

"Well.... that happened.." *sighed Kenna*
    *Kenna reached up a pulled down a set of stairs leading to the attic*
    "Well this is where you'll be sleeping. *She said gesturing her way up* Nice view of the sky, and it's got it's own bathroom so nobody could possibly walk in on you. at all. Hope you enjoy your stay!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:51 pm

"Thanks" he said, starting to head up "....It has been nice to spend some time with you, talk to you in the morning" he said, going into the attic, "good night" he said, closing it
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:59 pm

"Y-yeah, Goodnight!" "Kenna said with a wave while walking towards her own room*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Sect made his way over to the bed, getting ready to sleep, getting into more comfortable clothing, and removing his hat, the white ovals on his head straightening out, going over his head, being a pair of huge rabbit ears
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:23 pm

*Kenna had changed into her bedtime clothes, more comfortable, baggy orange pajamas, she looked at her door thinking of Sect*
    "Should... Should I tell him, wh-what if it ends badly, everything would be so awkward, I.. I shouldn't, but what if doesn't end badly, we could make a pretty cute couple but...but what if..does he even LIKE..."
    *Kenna laid on her bed a tightly hugged her pillow, her thinking was interuppted by a nudjing at her side*
    Kenna: Wh-wha...Oh, Larvesta*Kenna often slept with her Larvesta in bed*
    Kenna: I'm  just... not sure what to do..
    *Lavarvesta cocked it's head in confusion*
    "W-wait, you're a Fire Type AND a Bug Type.. th-that can't a coincidence right?" *Kenna said with hopeful eyes, which Lavesta responded to by cocking it's head to the other side, it wasn't long before Kenna was standing at her door, nervously reaching for her door handle*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 pm