3 posters

Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War

Post  KingMinun Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Dawn: So you are going to help? Really? That's fantastic! But this is no easy task! My friends have been taken by them, one wrong move and its all over. 
    Piplup: Pip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_Q0lwGCSA
    Elsewhere in Kanto
    Erika: Ashley, the gym leaders of Kanto are on their way! 

In Vermilion City, home of Kanto's port, many families were heading off to go on holidays, trainers were getting ready to set off to other regions for adventures anew. When suddenly havoc struck, as Team Rocket invaded. Inside the port, as the people and pokemon were getting ready to board, the place went into lockdown. 
    Team Rocket: SURRENDER!! 
    Many devices fired out, capturing the local children and pokemon and turning them to stone
    Team Rocket: Now! We give you the chance to save your loved ones, a bargain. Join Team Rocket, complete the tasks we give you, and then your loved ones will be given back to you.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Unova Journeys - The Great War

Post  Jet Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:37 am

Roxie: One wrong move and they'll have splintered wood in their hair *Roxie holds up her guitar* this is our town, our land and I am not going to be pushed around!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:18 pm

And so, the 3 heroes of Unova met and made their way, to take on Team Rocket! 

At Kanto, the gym leaders gathered. 
    Forrest, Misty, Lt.Surge, Erika, Janine, Sabrina, Blaine and Lorelei sat around a large table, Ashley stood at the head of the table. 
    Ashley: Thank you for coming, now as you heard, recently, Vermilion port was ambushed by Team Rocket, many people and pokemon were taken hostage and people were forced to join Team Rocket, but this is only a minor compared to what happened recently in Unova.....
    Forrest: Unova?
    Misty: I've never heard of it
    Ashley: I'm aware many of you may not of heard of it, but it is a region, practically on the other side of the world, and Team Rocket have also ambushed it, they attacked the Pokemon League, the heart of the region, many people were killed in the attack and some people were also taken hostage. Now Team Rocket have spread and taken over the region, setting up a headquarters in Castelia City. Friends of mine were there at the time of the attack and well, now they need help. I was contacted, the whole region is in danger, and if we don't put a stop to it, then they will take over many more regions too. So, I am asking you, begging you, they need help. 
    Misty: Well count me in! 
    Forrest: Me too, and I'll ask my brother Brock to help 
    Lt.Surge: What you need is someone with experience, I'll let us to victory. 
    The gym leaders agreed to help. 
    Ashley: Okay, this is fantastic, now then, it is unsafe to travel from local ports, which is why, we shall depart to Unova from the Battle Lab in the Orange Islands. 

Dawn, Roxie and Marlon were training in a Unova wasteland, out of sight of any life.
    Dawn: Mienfoo! Use Aura Sphere! Piplup Bubblebeam! Great work guys! You are all getting stronger! Let's take a break, so Marlon, Roxie tell me a bit about yourselves.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Roxie: My band and me had just gotten back from Kanto after a tour, we were just trying to get into a groove when all this crazy stuff happened.... stupid punks messing with us *she returned her Garbador*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Dawn: You've been to Kanto? I've only been there briefly, but I know lots of people from there. 
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Roxie: It was a tour, it wasn't much exploring, so similar boat
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Marlon: I've been Swimming all around the Unova region, exploring the seas with my pokemon, I was only planning to stop here for another few hours or so before getting back to it.
    *his Jellicent nodded in agreement*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Several days later, Dawn, Roxie and Marlon were travelling along an old route, the area had been destroyed by the likes of Team Rocket. 
    Dawn: Grrrr.....how could they do this! They are destroying the beautiful scenery. 
    Piplup: Piplup Piplup Piplup Piplup!
    In the distance appeared a group! 
    It was in fact, Team Rocket grunts.
    Grunt: Huh? Civilians! 
    Grunt 2: Listen kids, we're real sorry, but we're going to have to turn you in to Team Rocket. 
    Dawn: Sorry? That's not like Team Rocket! 
    Grunt 3: Believe us, we have no choice! Please, surrender! Or we will have to take drastic measures. 
    Dawn: Roxie! Marlon! Let's take them on! Mienfoo GO!
    Grunt: Golem GO!
    Grunt 2: Steelix!
    Grunt 3: Nidoking I need you!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Roxie: Whirlipede, go!
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Marlon: Carracosta, Let's go!
    Carracosta: CARRAAAA!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Several days past as the trio travelled around, bumping into the occassionnal group of grunts and fighting them off. When suddenly, through a wasteland, they found a large factory building. Cars and lorries were pulling up and unloading into the factory. They were unloading statues of people and pokemon, the trio watched from above a hill. 
    Dawn: That's gotta be the place they're keeping Dan and Jack!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Roxie: If it means messing up the freaks messing up our region, it will be fun
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Marlon: Let's crash this party.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Dawn: We need a plan! How about we split up? I go find those capture, you're both stronger than me, you're battlers, proper battlers, you two take down any grunts lurking around!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Bonnie: Look out duty, why in tar-nation did we get stuck with lookout duty?
    Billy: It's not my fault the commander had no taste in music
    Mawile: MAWILE! *The Pokemon glared at him*
    Billy: It was music!

Roxie: Koffing, ready to show these two up and rock this place to the ground? *the Poison type was sent out*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Dawn: Let's do this! 
    Piplup: Piplup!
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Marlon: aaaand, GO!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Roxie: Don't hold me back *Roxie then proceeded to move onward*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 am

Dawn entered the base. She wandered the halls, lurking around corners, creeping around unnoticed. 
    She came across a large door. 
    Dawn: What could be in here Piplup? 
    Piplup: Piplup Pip!
    Dawn: If I had to guess I'd say its a door to the main room, *gulps* Well, let's prepare ourselves. 
    Dawn pressed the button to open the door, then quickly reached for her pokeballs to prepare herself. 
    The doors opened revealing a large room filled with statued figures. 
    Dawn gasped. 
    The room was filled with pokemon and people frozen in stone. 
    Dawn: Piplup! This is it. 
    Dawn: Dan and Jack have to be in here. But we can't waste time, let's free the people and pokemon. Guys out you come! 
    Mienfoo, Trubbish and Whismicott appeared. 
    Dawn: We have to help these people and pokemon, so let's start freeing them. 
    Dawn and her pokemon began pulling down leavers and freeing the innocent. 
    The people and pokemon began to exit the room. Suddenly the doors opened from the other side of the room, and grunts began to enter. 
    Dawn: Ah! Not everyone's free. 
    Grunts: STAND BACK. 
    The grunts began to take the remaining statues, suddenly there Dawn noticed, Daniel, Jack, Minun, Turtwig, Kelgee, Rebecca, Hilbert, Hilda, and Bianca. 
    Dawn: NO!
    The grunts began to remove them from the room and into a large helicopter. 
    Dawn: NO! YOU WON'T GET THEM
    The innocent people and pokemon returned to help fight against the grunts.
    Dawn followed the grunts towards the helicopter as the roof began to open. 
    Many innocent people piled in to stop the grunts, giving Dawn and her pokemon the opportunity to free Kelgee, Rebecca, Hilbert, Hilda and Bianca.
    Kelgee: What's happening??
    The grunts managed to get Daniel, Minun and Turtwig into the helicopter. 
    Kelgee managed to free Jack
    The helicopter began to take flight. 
    Hilbert: Scolipede Hyper Beam! 
    The Hyper Beam hit the propeller of the helicopter, destroying one the helicopter managed to get into the air and take off. 
    Dawn: Its getting away!
    Hilda: It won't get far like that though. 
    The Helicopter managed to get away. 
    Dawn: NO!
    Kelgee: Dawn, it'll be okay, look at all the people you've saved. You've saved all of us. 
    Dawn: But what about Dan?
    Hilbert: We can get him back, the more people there are, the more of a chance to win. 
    Kelgee: Well we've  managed to invade this place, we can use it as a Headquarters 
    Hilbert: Good idea. 
    Jack ran up to Dawn hugging her. 
    Jack: Thank you
    Dawn hugged Jack back, tightly
    Dawn: I'm so sorry for letting you get taken. 
    Jack: No sweat. 
    Dawn:  Oh! Roxie and Marlon! I nearly forgot! 
    Dawn ran outside......

The helicopter flew into the distance managing to get a fair bit away, then suddenly it began to crash.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Roxie: Rock the house down, Sludge Bomb! *Koffing launched the attack*
    Grunt: Super Fang!
    Roxie: Gyro Ball! *Gyro ball hit the incoming Pokemon again* Will o Wisp! 
    Grunt: Hyper Fang!
    Roxie: End it with Sludge Bomb! *Koffin launched the attack once again, taking out the rat Pokemon*
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Marlon: Jellicent, Hex!
    *Jellicent had been finishing off a Grunt's Duskull*
    Grunt: Duskull Shadow Ball!
    *The foe''s Duskull had formed a shadow ball and tossed it a Jellicent*
    Marlon: Jellicent, Counter with Hyrdo Pump!
    *Jellicent surged Water at the Shadow ball, causing it to dissapear, as well as wash away the remaining Grunts and pokemon*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:43 am

The helicopter crashed and exploded a far distance away, the machines inside were blown up which then free any remaining statues in the area. 
    Daniel, Minun and Turtwig were freed.
    Daniel: W-w-what? Where am I? *rubs head*
    Minun: MAI
    Turtwig: TURT!
    Minun and Turtwig pounced onto him.
    Daniel: Haha! Am I glad to see you! Last thing I remember was being attacked at the league......
    Minun: Mai
    Daniel: COME ON OUT EVERYONE! 
    Pignite, Dewott, Braviary, and Haxorus appeared.
    Daniel: Gang, its been a while! You're all okay too!
    The pokemon were pleased to be out and see their trainer
    Daniel: So, Team Rocket attacked and seems like they've taken over the entire region. That's not good at all. But let's vow to end this! Together we can do anything. But first of all, where are we? *checks Xtransciever* Well look at that, we're not too far from home. We should head there.
    Dan's pokemon all nodded. 

Many days had past since Dawn and co. ambushed Team Rocket's factory. 
    Today was the day, an important day, the group were expecting visitors. 
    Jack: Where could he be??
    Dawn: Calm down Jack, he'll be here soon.
    Kelgee: Who??
    Dawn: Just wait.....
    A plane was spotted in the distance
    Dawn: AH! They're here.
    Dawn ran outside as the plane began to land.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:33 am

Roxie: Asking for help isn't very rock and roll...... I guess though neither is an attack.... so I'll let it slide... this time
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozVXtVxpCP4
    As the plane began to land, it gave Dawn hope, and so she proceeded to think about her journey with Dan, Jack, and Sid, as well as her adventures with Ashley and Meryl and even Mika too. 
    She thought of how she first met Dan on a ship in the Orange Islands, and how she was a little scared of  Minun, she remembered how her and Minun fell over board, and how by doing so, helped her get over her fear of Plusle and Minun, and how Dan came to save her. She remembered watching Daniel fight in the Battle Tower against Palmer, and also remembered her contests in the Unova region. 
    Dawn: Dan........please be okay *she held her hands up against her heart* 
    The plane touched down on the ground. 
    The doors opened.
    And stepping out was none other than Ashley.
    Ashley: Dawn.
    Dawn: Mr Weeks.....I mean Professor Weeks. 
    Ashley: Hey, you know its Ashley now
    Dawn: I'm glad you made it. 
    Ashley: Of course, now let's get down to business.......with me I have gathered the gym leaders of Kanto. 
    Following Ashley out of the plane were Forrest, Misty, Lt.Surge, Erika, Janine, Sabrina, Blaine, and Lorelei.
    Misty: Hi there. We've contacted Unova's gym leaders and they have agreed to meet us here. 
    A pokemon suddenly came out of Misty's bag. 
    Psyduck: PSY!
    Misty: NOT NOW! RETURN
    Psyduck: Psy!

Daniel travelled a far distance, but he soon arrived in Nuvema Town. 
    The town was luckily in a good condition, especially compared to the places in Unova. 
    Daniel: So we made it.
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: TURT
    Daniel headed towards his home, when suddenly. 
    ????: Stop right there. 
    Daniel: Huh? 
    Minun: Mai?
    ????: The names Attila. And this is Team Rocket territory. So face the wrath of Team Rocket GO! 
    Out of the pokeballs appeared Tyranitar and Absol. 
    Daniel: Ugh, I don't have time for this. 
    Attila: Then make time boy. 
    Daniel: Pignite! Dewott! Help us out! 
    Pignite: Pignite!
    Dewott: DE DE!
    Daniel: Pignite Flamethrower! Dewott Aqua Jet
    Pignite used Flamethrower and Dewott used Aqua Jet, circling the flames as they headed towards the opponents.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Roxie: A rebel Psyduck? I guess that is kind of cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 pm