2 posters

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn - Page 19 Empty Re: Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:55 am

*Mightyena zipped forward, Weavile covering it only for a blockade to appear as soon as Mightyena made it past the gang, Vileplume, Dusknoir, and Magnezone covered the dock, spread out, to prevent the group from advancing*
    Clare: Delibird, fly over them now!
    Simon: Dusknoir grab it! *Dusknoir levitated up, and grabbed Delibird as it tried to fly over the dock, slamming it into the dock as Mightyena and the girl ran towards Houndoom, who was seemingly also acting as a beacon for the Rogues*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:04 am

Poochyena hid, waiting for the other pokemon to attack, whilst it ran after Poochyena again. 
    Evan: Poochyena, come back!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:09 am

*The Migtyena ran past the Houndoom, a young woman in a blue sweater being dragged behind it*
    Clare: They got her! Delibird, blast through! *Delibird tried to use Gunk Shot, only for the Pokemon to start to fall back, the storm starting to lighten up as Weavile went back*
    Finn:....Darn it, after them *Finn returned his Poliwrath chasing after them the early morning hours providing good cover for the Rogues as they made their way through the back streets of Lilycove, before cutting across a park, them not seeming to notice Poocyena following them*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:12 am

Daniel noticed Evan running after.
    Daniel: EV! 
    Daniel chased, with Alun and Amy in pursuit.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:21 am

*Clare and Sid Rushed after them as well*

Jude:....Simon, Kaia, I need you to hold them off
    Kaia:....we can do that *Simon and Kaia stopped with their Pokemon, as Weavile summoned a wall of ice that covered the park, acting as a barrier, standing at about 15 feet high between the Rogues and the pursuers Kaia and Simon sitting at the top of it, with Dusknoir and Weavile looking down at the gang*
    Sid: Skarmory, fly over it!
    Simon: Shadow Punch! *Dusknoir quickly hit the bird Pokemon, who lost altitude
    Clare: Let us go!
    Kaia: You know that isn't how this works
    Clare: I will tare down your ice wall with my bare hands if I have to
    Kaia: How about a battle then?
    Clare: W....what? this doesn't seem like you
    Simon: Kaia, we have no time for games
    Kaia: We have plenty of times for games, Dusknoir can keep them from going over the wall, Weavile will stop them if they try to break through it, and by the time the battle is over, Jude and the rest will be long gone
    *Weavile jumped down, taunting at the gang*
    Kaia:....A one on one battle, you win, we let you pass, simple as that
    Finn: Fine, I'll.....
    *Clare put a hand on his shoulder*
    Clare:.....Finn, the two of us have history, it's probably best I take this
    Finn:....When did this happen?
    Clare: When I was kidnapped by a mad ex-international Police officer
    Finn: *Turned to Daniel* S.....she's joking right?
    *Delibird landed, getting ready for a battle*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:30 am

Daniel: Show them your strength Clare!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:45 am

*The storm had all but dissipated, small packets of snow continued to fall from the sky as the two ice type Pokemon stared each other down*
    Kaia: Do your thing, Metal Claw! *Weavile smiled, charging in at Delibird*
    Clare: Ice Punch! *the two Pokemon launched their attack, colliding in the air, the ice Pokemon grinning as the attacks made contact*
    Kaia: Ice Beam!
    Clare: Ice Beam yourself! *the two Pokemon launched their attacks colliding in the air in the middle of the field*
    Kaia and Clare: Circle Around! *Both Pokemon began to circle around as their ice beam hit, an ice structure starting to form between the two Pokemon, as a ten foot crystal of ice was slowly created in the middle of the field, with edges protruding from every corner of the object as the two Pokemon made their mark*
    Kaia: Blizzard! *Weavile smiled, summoning the familiar snow storm that covered the field, as it jumped into the crystals that the two Pokemon created*
    Clare: Land on the structure! *Delibird flew in, landing on the ice structure looking around, getting ready for weavile to make it’s move*
    Kaia: Ice Beam! *Weavile jumped out from the structure, behind Delibird, launching an ice beam at the bird Pokemon, it crashing against the icy construct the pair had made*
    Clare: Delibird, get up!
    Kaia: Fall and use Ice Punch! *Weavile fell down, falling towards Delibird*
    Clare: Ice Punch! *the two Pokemon’s attack collided, Weavile pushing Delibird through, pushing it right through their ice construct and crashing right into the ground, sliding to the wall*
    Kaia: Looks like we have the upper hand
    Clare: Gunk Shot! *Delibird smiled injured launching purple goop at the falling Weavile, hitting it, as it landed, poisoning the Pokemon*
    Kaia: Hold on Weavile,
    Clare: Let’s end this
    Kaia: Weavile hold on, we have one more move left
    Clare: Sky Attack!
    Kaia: Punishment! *Weavile and Delibird charged for each other with their most powerful attacks, Weavile jumping over the remnants of the icy construct as the attacks hit, a vortex of fiery red, and lightless black appeared over the two Pokemon’s head, as the Pokemon pushed against one another, their Pokemon still smirking enjoying the battle*
    Clare: A bit longer
    Kaia: You too!
    Simon: Weavile take him down!
    *Finn watched, looking at Clare and Kaia, both holding themselves in the same way*
    *The Ice around the pair of Pokemon began to melt as they stood in a puddle of water*
    Clare and Kaia: Ice Beam! *Both Pokemon stopped their attack in an instant, launching ice beam at the others feet, the two Pokemon frozen in place, inches from each other, still in combat and ready to fight, now just unable to move*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:47 am

Daniel: They're so evenly matched. That Weavile is a nasty piece of work.
    Alun: Clare and Delibird have been through so much, they've got to hold up and prove they are the good well developed team that  they are.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:55 am

Finn:....It's not just they are evenly matched
    Clare: Ice Punch!
    Kaia: Ice Punch!
    *The Two ice Pokemon punched one another, fighting with all they had*
    Finn:.....Look at the way the Pokemon move, the way the trainers hold themselves the way they fight
    Sid:...They are near identical
    Clare: Let's end this
    Kaia: Let's show them all
    Kaia and Clare: Which one is the queen of ice! ICE BEAM!
    *At point blank, both Pokemon launched their attacks, colliding in the air as the Pokemon pushed back and forth with the little space that they had left, trying to determine which ice type would come out on top*
    Finn *Finn turned to Daniel, mumbling to himself, but audible to those around him* would.... Clare go through all this for him too?
    *The Ice Beam broke the pair out of their ice prisons, sending them flying through the air, Delibird crashing with the tree, while Weavile crashing into the ice wall, the blizzard finally dying down, as Weavile laid in the ground knocked out, Delibird stumbling to it's feet, weak beyond belief*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:01 am

Daniel: Will you give it a rest already.....LOOK! LOOK AT YOUR SISTER. Look and be proud of what she has become. Look at the way she is standing up for herself, they way she is battling, like a true trainer. Clare, you can do it! 
    Evan and Poochyena continued running after Mightyena. 
    Daniel: Actually, why am I standing here having to listen to you. EVAN!
    Daniel continued to follow Evan.
    Amy and Alun, watched in awe of Clare.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:08 am

Clare: Return Delibird
    Kaia: I am a woman of my word, Simon, stand back *the pair jumped off, returning to the streets to get back to their sub*
    *Clare jumped onto what remained of the ice structure, before latching onto the ice wall, pulling out a pick and slowly climbing it, as the others watched*
    ???: Need a hand there trainer? After such an excellent battle I think you and your opponent both deserve a reward
    *The Woman sent out a Glalie, which created an ice stair case on either side of it for the group to climb, the Rogues long gone*
    Finn: Her? Rewarded, she is a CRIMINAL lady
    Glacia: I do not care about the nature of the battle, I only care about how well Pokemon have been trained boy, and those two Pokemon, were quite the show.... *she turned around and left* I trust whatever you were doing before the middle of the battle needs some attending to, good luck trainers, I will be keeping an eye out for you
    Finn: Let's go already *Finn rushed ahead, only to realize he had no idea where Jude and the Rogues ended up*
    *Clare Finished climbing the icy wall, joined her brother Sid following behind the gang*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:11 am

Evan: Poochyena? 
    Evan had lost track of Poochyena.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:16 am

As Poochyena followed the Rogues, he came across the masked trainer, waiting outside looking in, him looking at the Pokemon, before telling him
    Yen: It's... fine, we won't let them get away with this

*Sid began to scour the skies looking for something*

Yen:..... Electivire, Thunderbolt *Yen sent out the electric type, that sent a huge bolt of lightning directly overhead an old abandoned factory*

Sid:....There, over there! *Sid pointed to the lightning in the sky* They are over there
    Finn: How did you......
    Clare: Who knows, don't care, let's go! *Clare rushed off ahead, towards the abandoned factory*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:19 am

Evan: Will Poochyena be there?
    Daniel: If it followed the crooks, then yes! Let's check it out!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:23 am

When the group arrived, Yen was already inside battling the rogues, not fairing too well against them on his own.
    Though at the corner of his eye, Daniel could make out the same Absol the group saw earlier
    *Rocks flew in quickly, hitting Yen's Masqurien*
    Sid: Masqurien!
    Clare:...w..what?
    Finn: Let's go, as the group approached, Finn stepped out of the way of the door to the factory, where Elecivire fought Magnezone, Vileplum Mightyena, Houndoom, Armaldo and Braxien
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:25 am

Daniel: Pyroar and Greninja! GO!
    Alun: Marowak!
    Amy: Ledian! GO!
    Evan: Look Poochyena is in there!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:30 am

Clare: Sealeo, we need your help! *The 6 Pokemon tried to hold back the trainers with everything they could, Houndoom Hitting Electivire with everything it had*
    Jude: Just stop this hunt, you don't know me!
    Yen: I know you oh so well Jude
    *Jude and the Rogues desperately looked over the girl and through her things, trying to find the Jade Orb*
    Perry: C....Clare!? What are you doing here!?
    Clare: Playing hero, now relax as we take care of these guys, Sealeo, Ice Ball! *Sealeo launched the attack at Houndoom who roared, blasting the approaching Pokemon with one massive Flamethrower*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:32 am

Daniel: Greninja use Water Pulse!
    Greninja tried its best to stop the flames
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:41 am

Sid: Skarmory, Flash Cannon!
    Finn: Poliwrath, Hydro Pump! *The attacks all collided, stopping the flames as Braxien surrounded Sealeo in flames*
    Jude: Come on... Come on.... *Jude reached down, pulling off Perry`s necklace, on it a single green sphere gem seeming made of Jade about the size of a large marble*
    Jude:...Got it, alright Rogues, we have it
    *Armaldo added his attack on Sealeo who fought it off to the best of it`s ability*
    Jude:....Kaia and Simon should be coming with the sub in a few more minutes, so everyone just hold out as long as you can
    Finn: No... they are going to get away
    Clare:.....Sealeo.... come on, we need you, I need you, I know you can do this!
    Sealeo: SEALEO! *Sealeo let out a loud roar, as it turned white, starting to change shape, growing immensely
    Yen: Electivire, Focus on dealing with Houndoom, Brick Break
    *Houndoom bit down as a retort, trying to hold it off as Sealeo finished Evolving*
    Walrein: WALREIN!
    Clare: Y....you evoled
    Walrein: REIN! *the Pokemon let out a roar as the factory itself started to be covered in ice slowly, Clare jumping back from it, as an icy layer spread outward in a circle from Walrein, the room becoming really cold*
    Wilf: Mightyena, Bite it, stop whatever it`s doing! *Mightyena jumped into Walrein, only as soon as it entered the area that started to spread from Walrein, it fainted from the extreme cold*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:48 am

Daniel: Woah, Walrein!
    Evan ran over, picking up Poochyena!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:07 am

Yen quickly rushed over, pulling Evan and Poocyena away from the cold, his mask cracking as he was getting too close to it himself*
    Skarmory, steel wing! *Skarmory flew in, hitting Vileplume into the cold, the Pokemon being instantaneously knocked out, though Skarmory was also hit by it, being knocked out as well*
    Jude: Fall back!
    Yen: No you don`t, Electivire, hold it tight! *Electivire wrapped it`s tail around Houndoom, holding it tight as the cold approached, his mask finally fell to the ground, Yen staring directly into Jude`s face, and looking back at him was his very face
    Jude:.w....what the heck are you!?
    *The Rogues and Clare and Finn looked at Yen in complete shock*
    Yen: A twisted wish
    Sid: Electrivire, into the Ice Please! *Electivire dragged Houndoom into the ice, both Houndoom and Electivire freezing in a moment*
    Yen: Do your thing Dan, get the rest into the cold!
    *Braxien, Armaldo and Magnezone stayed out while their trainers stood there in shock*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Evan: Why are there two?
    Daniel: Sid? What's going on? Is this a trick?
    Alun: Marowak, Bone Clun, Azumarill Aqua jet, Hitmontop, Rapid Spin
    The 3 pokemon attacked Braixen, Armaldo and Magnezone.
    Daniel stood in shock.
    Amy: How can there be two?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:45 am

*the three Pokemon were knocked into the cold, as the Submarine arrived to pick the group up*
    Jude:.....Rogues, fall back, fall back! *Jude rushed back to the Submarine, the Rogues in shock, holding the orb as they got away, Yen trying to stop them but to no avail*
    *Walrein calmed down, the cold air warming up*
    Sid:....It's no trick
    *The Rogues Submarine quickly took off, leaving Yen in the dust*
    *Yen returned to the group, landing in front of Daniel*
    Yen: "I wish that the world was such that Jude never remembered the Rogues"
    Clare:...ya, but me and Kaia stopped that wish
    Yen: Jirachi opened it's eyes, granting the wish
    Finn:....But, that doesn't sound right, that sounds like he wants just a memory wipe
    Sid:....You don't mess with legendary Pokemon, especially breaking the rules of them, you kind of make them mad
    Yen:...I am that wish taken form, twisted because Jirachi didn't want to grant it, so I am Jude, just like him, only I do not, and will never remember my connections to the rogues
    Finn: So there are two Judes?
    Yen:....Yes and no...... in theory there are two of us, that's true.... but.... I am nothing but a husk, a wish taken life, a pale imitation to the genuine article, worthless in the scale of the universe
    Sid:....I found him a few days after I left your group, he stumbled his way to the city from New Mauvile, and with the information I had on the Rogues I gave him hints and tools in order to track them and take them down
    *Yen handed his two Pokeballs back to Sid*
    Finn: Wait.... how did you get information?
    Sid:....Rozen and his group were my contacts first, whatever they tell you, I have a girl on the inside who will spill it to me
    Finn:....your cousin isn't it?
    Sid: Yep
    Finn: Should have figured it out that she'd spill
    *Yen looked at Daniel, reaching for his broken mask to use it to cover part of his face*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:32 am

Daniel: The power of legendary pokemon is amazing.
    Alun: Sure is, and like was said, its not something to be messed with.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:57 am

*Clare rushed up, and untied Perry, climbing over a few metal obstacles to get to her, freeing her frm her prison*
    Perry: T....thanks for that Clare.....
    Clare: It's no problem
    Perry:....what on earth are you doing all the way out here in Hoenn?
    Clare:....Would you believe me if I told you this is suppose to be a vacation?
    Perry: Rescuing girls from crazy criminals....you always had a bad idea of what "time off" was
    Clare: Was suppose to be, got caught up in stuff and clearly am doing some villain stopping
    Perry:..... When the heck did our Volleyball captain become so bad***
    *Clare blushed lightly at that*
    Clare: It's nothing, I am just doing what's right, I am just sorry they managed to take the Orb
    *Perry looked at the ground*
    Perry:....It was a gift from my father.....he said it was just a pretty rock he found when he was in Johto, but.... I knew..... I knew there was something more to it, I.... knew some day it would be used to change the world.... I am just sad that it got in the hands of Criminals
    Clare:....You can count on us to stop it, don`t worry we won`t let anything bad happen to you, Me, Finn, Daniel, Amy, Alun, and Evan will do what we can
    Perry:....thanks

Yen:.....The mask, is because I don't feel comfortable being known as Jude..... I may have his memories, his feelings, everything else about him, I think it's plain to see I am not, and while I still view you as a friend Daniel, I am fully aware that I am not your friend, and.... so..... I needed to distance myself as far as I could from you, because I wanted to minimize the impact I had on you while I took down Jude
    Finn:.....So you got help from the guy at the pier
    Yen:.... My memory, stopped right in the middle of my battle with Walter, back in Luminose city, Mega Gallade vs Mega Houndoom, I was losing badly, when I heard a howl from a human.... that..... is where my memory as Jude ends, I know nothing else of his life beyond that, instead of the bits and pieces Sid here picked up
    Sid:..Through your research Finn
    Yen:....So I don`t know if you`ll ever look at me the same way you looked at Jude..... and honestly, I can't say I blame you *Yen put on the broken mask, holding it to his face, though with half of it gone the mask went to only slightly over his nose, covering his left eye*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:05 am