2 posters

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn - Page 26 Empty Re: Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Post  KingMinun Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:39 am

Daniel: Cool, I can carry them all with me too.
    Amy: Awww, she's the sweetest. 
    Alun: A pocket watch, very nice.
    Daniel opened the letter
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:50 am

Dear Daniel

It may not be the same as it was when we first met, but my teasing of my brother may have taken a life of it's own. Over the course of the time I knew you, that joking teasing of mine became real affection towards you, and I would have honestly told you that you met the world to me by our journeys end. I would not have built up the courage to tell you this, but I don't think I could deal with the idea of you not knowing.

Don't wait around forever for Miss Right, you are a good man, and you deserve a happy ending, and any girl would be lucky to be stuck with a dufus like you, you may have your problems, but your loyal, helpful, resilient, tenacious and a whole bunch more qualities that would make this go on for pages if I sat here listing them, and I am still trying to be at least a little discrete, even if picking up on interest isn't one of your strong suits. Try and realize that you meant the world to me and I thank you for letting me in, and I hope that some day you feel the same way about some lucky girl who will be just as over their heals in love with you as I was. Best of luck on all the journeys your life has in store for you, no matter who it is with

Signed

Clarity Irving
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 am

Daniel read the letter, and went silent.
    Amy: Everything alright?
    Daniel: Yeah...
    Alun: I'm guessing she finally told you how she felt.
    Daniel: Yeah....
    Amy: Aww
    Daniel: Looks like it worked though, if I pretended that I didn't acknowledge it, she'd think I had no idea how she actually felt.
    Amy: Huh?
    Daniel: It made it easier for me to travel with her if she didn't think I'd acknowledge it. 
    Amy: Oh. Wait, you liked her back?
    Daniel: No...but I was so worried to reject her and her feelings that I didn't want that to happen, so I just had to pretend I didn't notice.
    Amy: Aha, I wish she asked you to your face now, your reaction would have been priceless.
    Evan: Aha! 
    Daniel: Shut up aha! 
    Daniel looked out at the ship, the gang then began waving to Clare as she departed
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:43 am

She waved back, Delibird joining her, though Delibird did point to Daniel, before giving him a glare, as if he was wanting to challenge him as the pair left on their boat*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Announcement: The next ship to depart will be heading to Kanto.
    Daniel: Kanto bound.
    Amy: It's officially over isn't it.
    Evan: Its been so fun.
    Alun: Dan, Evan, I've decided to stick around a bit longer. 
    Daniel: With us?
    Alun: I'm afraid not no, I'm staying here, heading back to the trainer academy, going over some paper work with Joanne.....basically I'm accepting a job as the Principal of the new Alola branch.
    Amy: Woah! That's amazing
    Daniel: I kind of figured. I always knew when the opportunity would a rise, you would accept. And its a fantastic opportunity, I really can't blame you.
    Amy: On one hand, its an absolutely amazing opportunity for you. But on the other hand, its a shame that you two won't be working together anymore. 
    Daniel: Yeah that's true...but we've got the evidence of our belts to remind us of our awesome team work. 
    Alun: That's very true. We've worked well together, for the longest time. I can hand on heart, honestly say, this has been the best decision I made. Going on this journey, quitting my job and heading on to the open road, becoming stronger, becoming a better person. Dan, what do you plan on doing next? 
    Daniel: Well I really don't know yet. 
    Alun: Can I make a suggestion? 
    Daniel: Always
    Alun: Go to Alola. 
    Daniel: Alola? I know literally nothing about it.
    Alun: True, but its another region, a region you haven't been to. New pokemon, new opportunities.
    Daniel: Yeah that's true.
    Alun: Alola has lots of new pokemon, and its a new and upcoming region, its very different to any region you've been to before. Its very tropical like Hoenn, but its a lot lot hotter.
    Evan: It sounds awesome.
    Daniel: It does, plus we can come visit you then.
    Alun: Exactly, and on top of that, I have a proposition for you. Dan, you're an experienced trainer who will be travelling the region, would you be able to help me? I want the strongest trainers in the region. I want them to teach at my school, so if you come across any tough trainers, then you send them my way.
    Daniel: Then its settled. Evan, once we've stopped off back home, its Alola! 
    Alun: I'm so glad to hear that. 
    Daniel: Thanks for the suggestion. Its good to have some sort of direction of where we'll be going. I can't wait to work with you again Al. 
    Amy: And if I'm due a holiday in the hot sun, I can come visit you guys! 
    Daniel: Aha
    Alun: Sounds like a plan.
    Evan: Woohoo! It's all coming together, little buddy, we're going travelling *holding his new pokemon*
    Evan put his hand in the center of the 4 friends, Daniel put his hand on top of Evan's, Amy did the same, and so did Alun.
    Daniel: Together! 
    Alun, Evan and Amy: Together! 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw

Daniel casted his mind back, Daniel arriving in Kalos alone with Minun and Turtwig, bumping into James, Flannery and Jude, he then remembered meeting Alun and Evan and going on a field trip with them. Evan joining his gang and then later being joined by Alun. The 3 of them travelling Kalos, battling, meeting Clare and facing off against her in the league, as well as the league battles against Alex, Joel, Finn and Alix. 
    He then began thinking about arriving in Hoenn with Alun and Evan, he also remembered bumping into Amy and her disguise, he then started thinking about how he bumped into Clare once more and forming his Hoenn travelling group with Evan, Alun, Amy and Clare. He then started thinking about Litleo, it evolving into a powerful Pyroar, Froakie, and transforming into Frogadier, then Greninja, capturing Starly, evolving into Staravia, then Staraptor, then hatching Tyrunt and evolving Tyrantrum, he then thought about capturing Bergmite, and evolving into Avalugg, then started remembering about how he caught Ralts and Bagon, and evolving them respectively into Gallade and Salamance. 
    Finally he thought about his Kalos battles against the gym leaders, then arriving in Hoenn and choosing Alun to team up with, the two of them facing off against Brawly, Wattson, Flannery and Norman. And finally getting to this point. 

Announcement: This is the final calling for Kanto, please board the ship. 
    Daniel: Well, we should get going. 
    Alun: Yeah, can't have you missing the ship. 
    Amy hugged Evan, then Dan
    Amy: You stay in touch.
    Plusle and Minun hugged.
    Evan: Goodbye Phanpy, I'm glad you started out with me, but then ended up with Amy, she's the best possible trainer for you
    Phanpy: Phan Phan!
    Amy: Blastoise, Ledian! GO!
    Alun: COME ON OUT GUYS! 
    Out of their pokeballs appeared Hitmontop, Azumarill, Dedenne, Typhlosion and Marowak. 
    Daniel and Alun pulled each other in with a hand shake, turning into a man hug. 
    Daniel: Al, thanks for everything.
    Alun: No thank you. You've really helped me see the light, and I'm ready now. I'm ready to be the best possible teacher I can. Because of you. 
    Daniel: I'm going to be the best trainer, because of you. 
    Daniel and Evan boarded the boat. 
    Pyroar, Greninja, Gallade and Salamance joined Minun and Turtwig on the boat, waving goodbye to Alun and Amy who stood at the dock, waving with their pokemon, 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL77Dgqhilc&list=PLvUInkAfZ-korLuVFwRsaFVbPar1CUa2h&index=7
    Daniel and Evan waved goodbye.
    Daniel: Thank you both! I'll see you both real soon! 

Amy and Alun waved back, Amy looked at Al, seeing a small tear in his eye for the first time.
    Amy: Are you okay?
    Alun: Of course I am, he's one of a kind, isn't he?
    Amy: Yeah, he's one of a kind for sure. 
    Alun: Well all the best Amy
    Amy: You too! 
    Amy and Alun bidded farewell, before heading off in separate directions. 

Daniel and Evan sat down in the little cafe on the ship, eating their food. 
    They noticed a girl with brown mousey hair, and large chipmonk-like cheeks, with a large smile standing at the counter.
    The girl looked around for an empty table, but they were all full. 
    She sighed, then went to walk with her tray of food, before tripping over a Vulpix
    Girl: Vulllly! You tripped me up
    Daniel and Evan jumped out of their seats.
    Daniel: Are you okay?
    Daniel helped the girl up
    Girl: I'm fine thanks, Me and my Vulpix are always in each others way. 
    Daniel: Aha, you get used to it, right guys?
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Twig
    Girl: A Minun? From Hoenn, I love its cheeks! I'm a huge fan of pokemon with big cheeks *plays with Minun's cheeks*....but that pokemon, what is it? 
    Daniel: Turtwig? 
    Turtwig: Twig?
    Girl: It different. 
    Turtwig looked gutted, it then began to sulk
    Girl: OH NO! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings....different isn't always bad. I like different....uh...uh differents good *goes bright red* 
    Turtwig smiled
    Daniel: Turtwig's my pal, he's been a pal of mine for a long time.
    She then looked at Evan holding his new pokemon
    Girl: That's a new pokemon to me too. What is it?
    Evan: Uh...we actually don't know.
    Daniel: Yeah its new to us too, its only a baby
    Girl: AWWWW a baby? Look it its cute little cheeks! 
    The girl began stroking its cheeks, before it electrocuted her
    Girl: *burnt* Owwwwy. 
    Evan: Sorry.....but that's the first move its used.
    Daniel: It looked like a Thundershock of some sort. I guess it could be an electric type
    Evan: I've got an electric type just like you!
    Girl: I've got one too! COME ON OUT!
    Out of a pokeball came a Pichu! 
    Pichu: PICHU PICHU!
    Evan: A Pichu? Its so small.
    Girl: Pichu is adorable! Pichu and Vulpix are my first pokemon, in fact Vulpix here was my first, but its been in my family for a while, we called it Vully
    Daniel: You look the same age as me, yet you're just heading out on your first journey now?
    Girl: Well yeah, see my parents own a shop, and I had to work in the shop for most of my life....but now I've decided to pursue other things, like adventuring. And so I've decided to travel to Alola! 
    Daniel: You're going to Alola too?
    Girl: Well of course, everyone on this ship is! Duh! 
    Vully: Vulpix!
    Daniel: Uh, this ship is heading for Kanto
    Girl: Nah, its going to Alola
    Evan: We're on it to go to Kanto.
    Girl: Kanto? Oh no, I hope I'm not on the wrong boat....uh...*bright red* Not that I hope you are though!
    The girl asked a woman at the counter, who told her she was on the boat to Kanto
    Girl: Awwwwwwh no! 
    Vully: Pix? Vulpix
    Pichu: Chu chu! 
    Daniel: Hey, me and Evan here are heading to Alola too though
    Girl: You are?
    Daniel: Yeah, we're just stopping off at home for a couple of days before heading out. You're welcome to come to Pallet Town with us and then get the boat to Alola. 
    Girl: Thanks, but I just want to get there right away.
    Daniel: Yeah I know the feeling. Hey, my name is Daniel by the way, and this is Evan.
    Girl: Oh yeah...of course, we didn't introduce ourselves. My name is Jocey. 
    Daniel: Josie? 
    Girl: No Jocey! 
    Daniel: Josie?
    Evan: Josie?
    Girl: No, Jocey. Joss-ie....my name is Jocey. 
    Daniel: Jocey! 
    Evan: Jocey!
    Jocey: Yeah, you got it! 

The ship arrived in Kanto, Daniel, Evan and Jocey got off.
    Jocey: Well safe journeys both. Maybe I'll see you in Alola at some point.
    Daniel: Yeah maybe, its a big place though. 
    Evan: Have fun!
    The 2 of them said goodbye to Jocey, as they headed to Pallet Town

Daniel and Evan arrived on a hill, looking down at Pallet Town
    Daniel: Ev, welcome! PALLET TOWN!
    Evan: This is where you grew up?
    Daniel: Sure did, and this is where you can meet all of my pokemon that live here. 
    Evan: So cool! 
    Daniel and Evan ran down the hill, towards Daniel's house, with Minun and Turtwig following behind

THE END!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:55 pm