3 posters

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP) Empty Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Post  Jet Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 am

“Where…. Where am I” a Misdreavus asked as she slowly gained consciousness “What happened last night?” she wondered, pondering why she was outside “great…. And a Micchino and Riolu are inches from me” she thought to herself, trying to get up. However, she lost her balance and crashed into the ground “Man that must have been some night… I can’t even feel my legs” she thought to herself, looking around, seeing the scrap city that laid before her “where….. where the heck am I!” she screamed frantically “Mom!” she called out for help, again trying to get up, scanning the unfamiliar land frantically, seeing a few buildings made of scraps surrounding their current location, a stone platform surrounded by a yellow walkway. “Stupid Feet, stop screwing up and let me stand!” she thought to herself again, looking down to see she didn’t have any, screaming at the top of her lungs

Last edited by Jet on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP) Empty Re: Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Post  Gligarz Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 pm

The Minccino jumped from her sleep. "Woah Woah!" she looked in front of the Misdreavus. Her eyes then jumped behind Misdreavus. She looked at the scrap city. "IT'S...SO...DIRTY!!!" she screamed, her tail sweeping up a storm. Looking at a piece of metal she cleaned up, her image was reflected. "I'm so dirty I look like a pokemon!" she once again her tail sweeped back and forth erratically.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP) Empty Re: Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Post  Yoshinx Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:08 pm

As the Riolu slowly regained consciousness, he tried to figure out where he was as his vision grew less blurry and more clear. "W-What happened?" The Riolu, Riley said. He rubbed his eyes a bit, though somethign was a bit strange. His arms, rather paws were blue and furry. "What in the name of Arceus!?" He said, looking at himself in a nearby puddle, realizing he was now a Riolu "Oh my...I-I'm a Riolu!? This has gotta be a dream!" He said, looking at himself and the at his surroundings and the Minccino and Misdreavus. "This can't be real...." Riley said, really confused.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm

"You two, are talking!" Misdreavus nervously let out, trying to point, but unable without her hands "And my hands are gone to, what the heck happend!"
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"I-It's only a bit of soot, is all!" the Minccino tried to brush off the "soot" off Misdreavus, but her tail went right through her. "Ah!"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:34 pm

"Y-You're...You two are talking!? But Pokemon can't talk...." Riley said, very confused 'Wait a second...Suddenly I'm a Riolu and I'M talking...This all doesn't add up.' Riley thought to himself.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:35 pm

"What's going on!" Misdreavus screamed frantically
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:10 pm

"Wait... We are just needlessly screaming aren't we?" she blushed. "First" she began, pointing both her tail and finger up. "My name is Holiday!" the Minccino spun around with little mini confetti blasts popping out of no where. "Yours?" she looked at them curiously.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:14 pm

'This doesn't make any sense...' The Riolu thought to himself. He soon heard the Minccino. "Oh, my names Riley. " He said
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:18 pm

"It's Syn" Misdreavus said annoyed
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:44 pm

"Bonjour, Riley et Syn!" Holiday smiled.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Riley bowed a bit "It's a pleasure to meet you...but....What in the name of Arceus is going on here!?" He said, clearly confused.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 pm

"Well, I dunno what you 2 were doing last night..... mind you I really don't know what I was doing" Syn admitted "So no fricking clue"
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:21 pm

"Relax guys!" she said, leaning back with her arms behind her back. "Let's go look 'round town!" Holiday suggested.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:27 pm

"Me neither..." Riley said in response to Syn. He soon nodded at Holiday "Uhh sure, why not." He agreed
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:39 pm

"fine" Syn said "but I'm not going to like it"
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Holiday began to hop across different metal platforms, making quite a fast pace through the city.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Riley followed the two, looking around curiously "What is this place?" He said as he followed
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:55 pm

"like it matters" Syn said "mom or Raven will find me like always and bring me home" she said following Holiday
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:59 pm

"I dunno, we look FAAAAARRRRR from home..." Holiday scouted the surrounding area with her paw covering above her eyes.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 pm

"Far is right! And why am I suddenly a Pokemon?" Riley said
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm

"Fine, I'll play along until I wake up" she said ignoring Riley, assuming it was a dream
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Holiday kept trekking through the garbage filled city. "Is there anything else besides garbage here? I really hope it's not garbage day..." she then shivered, remembering a scene from a movie.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Riley looked around "I'm not really a fond of this place..." Riley muttered as he followed Holiday
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

"Floating has it's advantages" Syn mocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:06 am