2 posters

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 20 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:32 pm

*Sableye watched on*

Luna: Oh, A Mysterious Voice on the phone.

Willma: Hmph!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 20 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  Jet Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Cole sent out his Numel, and then pointed towards the captives, the Pokemon slowly walked into the open

"Argh, darn Pokemon get out of the way!" he said Natu jumping off his shoulder and pecking it

Numel wattled around using ember on Natu, but the Pokemon dodged everyone, but one flew by and hit Wilma's rope, burining it

"Deal with the invader already" Eric said, as Natu used Peck finally taking out Numel

"And..... you trusted it?" Aerial said confused
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:32 am

Luna: If anything the earth horror stories have told me, It's that mysterious voices on the phone tend to be right.

Willma: *Willma gave an Evil smile* Well. Well. Well.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 am

"Now what is it?" Eric said to face Wilma "Wa...wait what?" he said "Darn it" he said sending out his Honchkrow
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:55 pm

*A Sudden amount of Pokemon appereard from behind Willma*
    Dusknoir: DUSK.
    Banette: Nette!
    Shedinja: Din...
    Shuppet: Shup?
    Spiritomb: TOMB.

Willma: You've offically drove me to the point, That I'm bored with you.
    So Let's get serious.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Cole watched from the distance

"This... Natu, Honchkrow, Night Slash and Night Shade, let`s deal with them
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 pm

*Sableye Dissapeared*

Willma: Spiritomb. *She clicked her fingers*
    *Spiritomb went ahead and took the attacks head on, easily shaking them off*

Willma: Shadow Ball.
    *All of WIllma's Pokemon sent Shadow Balls at Natu and Honchcrow*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Both Pokemon fainted "...Natu.... Honchkrow" Eric said disappointed "Well then my dear.... it looks like you won this game" he admitted in defeat, reaching into his pocket and throwing a die onto the ground, the die holding the letters Z, O, E, R, H and N, landing so the H was pointing up
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Willma: ??

Luna: Oh, My something seems to be happening at the top!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 pm

"You asked a question earlier didn't you?" Eric said "As a reward for winning this round.... here is a hint" he said

"Togekiss, go!" Aerial said sending out her main fighter who flew up and hit looked at Eric and Wilma

"How.... how did they figure it out?" he said as he saw the teachers heading up the mountain
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:26 pm

WIllma: ....The Person who brought you..

Luna: You stop whatever your doing!
    *Luna Preformed jumped from rock to rock in quick session to see what was happening*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 pm

The other two teachers arrived at the peek of as well

Eric remained silent

Aerial looked at all the tied up students "Air slash!" she said, as the wind flew through the air cutting the rope letting the others out

Eric slowly backed up, his arm being grabbed by Aerial "Talk, now Eric" she said to her dorm's student noting at his outfit "where did you learn about that outfit and this statue" she asked

"Here...." he said pulling out a box "I have been getting messages and instructions from the other side, promising to put him in his place if I did what they said" he said pointing to Dustin "and leave my family unharmed" he said

"And you revealed the box, that is punishable by..." the box said, using the same voice Luna heard from the other end

"I played your game, followed the rules, and you know it.... leave them alone, I did what you said" Eric retorted to the box
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Luna: Your the one who told him to do this, yet you also helped foil the plan?

Willma: "Mr H" is the one behind this cause?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:03 pm

"He outdid his usefulness...." the voice said before cutting off

"Who are you!" Aerial said, the box not responding

"Seems.... like he cut the line...." Lily said

Cole returned his Pokeball and helped the others get to their feet

"Eric, you have alot of questions to answer..." Aerial said, grabbing the student as the others watched in anger, but grudgingly went down the mountain and returned to the school, all shooken up, but got back on their feet in a few hours

In a few hours......

"The votes have been talied, and next years student council president is..... Flora Maple" Bjorn said, seeing as the head instructor was dealing with the other events

"hey..... Wilma.... nice job back there dealing with him" Cole said

Last edited by Jet on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Luna: Hurray Flora!
    Here is your official Council Badge!

Willma: Oh, uh, you saw that?
    How much....could you hear?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:19 pm

"Um... thanks" the Green fourth year said taking the stand "I thank you all for you your votes, and I promise you, next year will be a year that will be remembered for ages to come here at GLA" she said

"To be honest, not all that much.... so I guess you can be relieved" he admitted "You know..." Cole said getting a bit nervous "I know it's getting near the end of the year, heck, we just picked next year's council president.... but I was wondering.... if... maybe sometime we could catch a movie, you know, maybe without all the yellow students around?" Cole asked
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Willma: I guess....that wouldn't be..…so bad.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:49 pm

".... really?" Cole said happily "I.... I guess it would have been smarter to ask you before the last day of school huh?" he said half joking "So.... I..... I guess.... take you up on that next year?" he said nervously
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Willma: It's a date.
    (Not realizing what she said)
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:48 pm

"G...good" Cole admitted

"Anyway, the year has come to a close, and unfortunately you won't be getting one of Ms. O'Brain's speaches, but, the boats taking you all home will be arriving in 2 hours, so you all want to pack up and get to the docks, you don't want to keep everyone waiting"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Willma: I think I'll actually Miss this place...

Luna: It was wonderful to meet you all~
    *Luna was bouncing about, waving her arms*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:46 pm

"Don't worry Wilma, we'll be back in a few months" Cole said "I know I shouldn't keep you from packing, after all, we are leaving in a few hours...."

The students started to head to their dorms to start packing
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 pm

WIllma:: Here's hoping next year is juuuust as exciting~
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm

"Well.... I guess this is it then huh?" Cole said "time that we go our seperate ways for a bit...." Cole continued "So..... have a good summer Wilma, and if you stop by at Pumello island, stop by at the stadium"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Willma: I'll be sure to do that, Cole.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:13 am