5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 21 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Gligarz Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 am

Meryl: C'mon out my new Tympole! Mud Shot!
    Tympole: *shot mud towards the Tranquill, calmly with a smile*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 21 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Zigzagoole Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 am

Ty jumped to the ground, to dodged the attacks. "Water gun!" His Tirtouga starts to spout water at the pokemon.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat May 14, 2011 10:09 am

Sid: Timburr, Snivy, go! *Sid took out his Pokeballs and sent out his Pokemon*
    Snivy: Vy vy
    Timburr: *looked up at the incoming Pokemon and seemed excited*
    Sid: Leaf Tornado and Rock slide! *Snivy summoned its storm by spinning around, and Timburr struck the ground with his plank, knocking a piece of rock into the air, Timburr then struck that log with his plank and launched it at the incoming Pokemon*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat May 14, 2011 10:14 am

Daniel: Woah. When did you get that? *pokedex*
    Jack: Great, we're in the middle of an ambush and he's checking the pokedex!
    Pokedex: Tympole, the Tadpole Pokémon. By vibrating its cheeks, it emits sound waves imperceptible to humans. It uses the rhythm of these sounds to talk.
    Jack: And let me guess, he's going to check Tranquill's entry too.
    Pokedex: Tranquill, the Wild Pigeon Pokémon, and the evolved form of Pidove. It is believed that a peaceful place without conflict exists deep in the forest where Tranquill live.
    The Tranquill was hit, one Tranquill then grabbed Piplup and took off into the skies. It made noises and the other Tranquill followed. The main Tranquill smiled at Dawn and Mienfoo then also took to the skies.
    Dawn: Mienfoo, why did you do that.
    Mienfoo: Mien
    Dawn and Mienfoo climbed down the tree.
    Dawn: Where's Piplup?
    Minun: MAI!
    Turtwig: TURT!
    Daniel: Its the Tranquill they took him!
    Dawn: WHAT?
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sat May 14, 2011 10:20 am

Meryl: Uh oh! Maybe Woobat can help us out a bit?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat May 14, 2011 10:22 am

Sid: Of course it can... *Sid then sent out his Woobat* it's a flock of birds, it shouldn't be too hard to find, Woobat, we are looking for a flock of Tranquils, think you can find them? They took Piplup
    Woobat: Bat Bat! *Nodded and began to fly around the forest*
    Sid: We could sit around waiting, or try to find them by other means
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 am

Ty looked around. "Any other pokemon gone?" He takes a quick count. "I guess not. we need to follow them!"
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 7:45 am

Dawn and Mienfoo had already disappeared.
    Dawn had attached a lead to Mienfoo pulling it along.
    Dawn: Look its because of you that Piplup is missing. So you are going to bring him back for me.
    Mienfoo smirked.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7oax-AjUKc&feature=channel_video_title
    Dawn: Please can you stop that! I am your trainer. You need to learn to respect me.
    Meinfoo stopped smirking.
    Dawn: Look, I've already had a disobedient pokemon before. And we spent ages fueding. I don't want to repeat that please. Mienfoo, I know at times, I don't seem like a responsible trainer, but I'm still learning. And I've seen your grace before, please can we work together.
    Mienfoo nodded.
    Dawn: Thank you! Now let's go save Piplup!
    Mienfoo: MIEN!
    The 2 ran after the flock and Woobat who was flying over them.
    Soon, they managed to catch up to the flock of Tranquill's.
    Dawn: We need to get them from below. Mienfoo, do you think your Aura Sphere could reach that far?
    Mienfoo: Mienfoo!
    Mienfoo began to charge the attack, then blasted the flock!
    Alot of the pokemon fell to the floor, but it alerted the leader carrying Piplup.
    It took flight and then began to run.
    Mienfoo jumped up into the trees and began to jump from one to another, closing in on the Tranquill.
    Dawn began to follow, with Woobat beside her.
    Mienfoo was right behind Tranquill, it flipped itself off te branch and into the sky landing on the Tranquill's back.
    Piplup: PIP!
    Piplup fell, along with Tranquill, and Mienfoo.
    Dawn: PIPLUP!
    Dawn caught Piplup, as Tranquill slammed onto the floor. Mienfoo however landed perfectly.
    Dawn: YAY! We're back together!
    Piplup: Pip! Piplup!
    Dawn: Let's head back to the others.
    As they began to head to the others. The rest of the flock surrounded them.
    Dawn: UH........
    Tranquill stared at Dawn.
    The leader got back up and commanded the others to attack.
    Mienfoo jumped in the way and took the attacks.
    Dawn: Mienfoo be careful.
    Mienfoo used Aura Sphere's but they didn't do much.
    Mienfoo was weak, it fell.
    Dawn: Mienfoo!
    The Tranquill's began to use Drill Peck on Mienfoo.
    Dawn: NO!!!!!!!! *jumps in the way* Piplup use Whirlpool!
    Piplup: PIP!!!!!!!!!! LUPLUPLUPLUPLUP!
    The Whirlpool swept up the Tranquill's sending them into the air.
    Dawn: Thank you Piplup. *picks up Mienfoo* You're going to be okay.
    Daniel, Jack, Sid, Meryl and Ty arrived.
    Daniel: Dawn!
    Jack: Mienfoo....he looks hurt. *opens up backpack* Potions....Potions....Potions....gotcha! Here, it will only sting. *sprays Mienfoo's wounds*
    Mienfoo cringed.
    Jack: There, the pain will go in a bit.
    Dawn: Thanks Jack.
    Jack: No problem.
    Dawn: Meinfoo, I'll let you heal up in your pokeball. Return, but thank you! *returns Mienfoo*
    Daniel: We should continue to Castelia. Get ourselves to a pokemon center.
    The continued onwards.

Several hours later they arrived at a bridge.
    Dawn: WOAH!
    Daniel: Its huge!
    Jack: SkyArrow Bridge.
    Daniel: And look, in the distance! Its Castelia City, its also HUGE!
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turt!
    Daniel: And there is my next gym badge.
    Dawn: And my next ribbon.
    Piplup: Pip!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 8:03 am

A large crowd was running towards the gang
    Sid: What's going on?
    ???: Fire! The bridge is on fire!
    *up ahead on the bridge, black smoke was rising*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 8:06 am

Daniel: A fire?
    The gang ran onto the bridge.
    Daniel: Oshawott GO!
    Oshawott: Oshawott!
    Daniel: Oshawott I know you're afraid of water, but I'll need you to use Water Gun on the flames.
    Oshawott started crying!
    Dawn: Dan, there is no time. Piplup Hydro Pump!
    The flames died out.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 8:10 am

???: Mor mor! (My work!) *The Pokemon charged at Piplup and tackled it to the ground* Heathear morheatmor (You monster, you ruined my masterpiece!)
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 8:14 am

Dawn: Piplup!
    Piplup: PIPPPPIPLUP!
    The bridge started making creaking noises.
    Daniel: This isn't good! Quick RUN!
    The gang began to run past Heatmor and towards a safer part of the bridge. However, part of the bridge began to break. The Heatmor fell into the water.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 8:24 am

Heatmor: Mor Mor! (HELP ME!) *The Pokemon squirmed, trying to grab onto the broken bridge despretly, luckly grabbing onto the edge, however, the bridge had already been weakened and the extra weight on top of the weakened steel made the bridge go to a steeper incline, Sid, being the closest to the hole, quickly fell towards the lake, and although Heatmor tried, it couldn't hold on long enoungh and let go and fell in itself*
    Sid: Ah! *Sid was going to try grab the metal himself, but seeing how Heatmor's move pulled him in, he pulled his arm back and just fell to the sea, resisting the urge to hold*
    Heatmor: MOR, MOR HEATMOR! *The anteater Pokemon frantically began to try to swim, but couldn't, as the fast tides began to push the Pokemon around like a rag doll*
    Sid: AH! *Sid fell head first right on top of Heatmor, hitting it in the head too, as both beings slipped into unconsciousness*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 8:43 am

Dawn: SID!
    Daniel: Look the water heads towards Castelia City!
    Jack: Then let's go there, and look for them!
    Daniel and Dawn: RIGHT!
    Piplup: Pip!
    Oshawott: Osha!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 am

*Sid and Heatmor continued to drift down, although Heatmor awoke, and was now using Sid as a floatation device, the waves rose and pushed them forward*
    Heatmor: HEAT MOR MOR! *frantically began to squirm as the water level rose, however, as the water settled down Heatmor settled down a bit as well grabbing onto her floatation device, however, the waves once again rose and pushed them forward*
    Heatmor: HEAT MOR MOR!
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun May 15, 2011 11:31 am

Meryl: *ran ahead* Gotta catch up!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 am

*Heatmor and Sid made their ways to the docks of Castelia City*
    Heatmor: HEAT MOR MOR! *The Pokemon frantaclly squirmed to try to get up higher, when Sid bumped his head against the dock*
    Heatmor: HEAT MOR MOR! *The Pokemon again tried to squirm up higher as the water rose*
    Sid: Where.... where am I? *looked around and say the dock, and the Heatmor who was using him as a floatation device* Oh... *Grabbed onto the dock and began to pull himself up*
    Heatmor: MOR MOR! *the Pokemon tried to bring him back down, not wanting to drown, pulling him back in*
    Sid: Heatmor!, You are going to have to let go so I can get on shore, and when I get on, I'll pull you up, I promise*
    Heatmor: HEAT MOR MOR! *the waves picked up once again, and again Sid tried to get up*
    Sid: There we go *Sid pulled himself up*
    Heatmor: Mor mor *The Pokemon began to sink, but Sid reached in, grabbed the Pokemon's arm and began to pull it on shore
    Heatmor: MOR MOR MOR *the Pokemon's face game out of the water, then the rest of it, as Sid pulled it onto the dock*
    Sid: There... you are safe now... *Sid and Heatmor were both soaked*
    Heatmor: Heat... *the wave then pushed the dock up again* HEAT! *the Pokemon ran and hid behind Sid*
    Sid: *let out a bit of a chuckle* It's ok, you are on land now, wherever this is.... *Sid then turned around and looked around for the bridge, which he did actually see* Oh, there is the bridge
    Heatmor: Mor? (really) *The Pokemon turned to the bridge and seen they began to fix the bridge Heatmor! (My masterpiece!)
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 12:07 pm

The gang were only half way across the bridge.
    Dawn: I hope they are okay.
    Daniel: I'm sure they will be! But still, I wonder what Heatmor was doing to the bridge.
    The bridge began to make even more noises. As the bridge began to bend. Cars began to head towards the edge.
    Daniel: Oh boy! We need to fix it. Fire and Water together can remold the bridge. TEPIG GO!
    Tepig: OINK TEPIG!
    Daniel: Tepig, please, I know you have'nt completely mastered your fire attacks, but please we need you! Ember!
    Dawn: And Hydro Pump Piplup!!!
    Tepig began to sweat with nerves.
    Daniel: You can do it!
    Tepig: TEPIG! OINK!
    Tepig used Ember, Piplup used Hydro Pump, the 2 attacks were able to mold and fix the bridge before any cars fell off.
    Daniel: TEPIG! YOU DID IT! I'M SO HAPPY!
    Tepig blushed.
    Dawn: Well done Tepig
    Jack: Tepig can finally use Fire attacs! Congratulations Tepig!
    Tepig: Tepig!
    Daniel: Now come on, let's hurry!
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Meryl: *her eyes watered as she looked at the fire that remolded the bridge, as she they headed to Castelia*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Heatmor: Heatmor! (My masterpiece!) *the wave went again and the Pokemon hid behind Sid*
    Sid: You can't go around destroying bridges and other stuff Heatmor
    Heatmor: Morheat? (destory?) Heatheat Heatmor (I was constructing my masterpiece!) *The Heatmor crossed her arms, looked up to the sky*
    Sid: Ah, so you fancy yourself an artist then huh?
    Heatmor: MOR! HEATHEATMORMOR! (Fancy? I am an artist, and I'll prove it to you!) *The Pokemon then reached up and touched one of Sid's Pokeball, capturing itself*
    Sid: Did... did it just catch itself? *Sid sent out the Pokemon* What was that about?
    Heatmor: Mor mor Heatheat mor (when I find the right material, I will prove it!)
    Sid: So you are tagging along to show me some of your art then huh...
    Heatmor: *Heatmor smiled and nodded*
    Sid: And this has nothing to do with me helping you out of the water or acting as your floatation device?
    Heatmor: Mor! *the Pokemon turned away out of embarassment*
    Sid: Alright, whatever you say...
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 2:53 pm

As the gang got closer to the city, Sid emerged on the dock.
    Dawn: There he is, and the pokemon.
    Daniel: What pokemon was that? *pokedex*
    Pokedex: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon. It breathes through a hole in its tail while it burns with an internal fire. Durant is its prey.
    Daniel: A Heatmor?
    Dawn: What's a Durant? *pokedex*
    Pokedex: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon. They attack in groups, covering themselves in steel armor to protect themselves from Heatmor.
    Jack: So they have a rivalary.
    Daniel: Come on, let's go see Sid.

Moments later they arrived on the docks of Castelia City.
    Daniel: Hey Sid! Great news! Tepig and Piplup fixed the bridge. And Tepig mastered its fire attacks.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Heatmor: MOR! (Jerks!) *Heatmor let out a quick flame out of it's mouth in anger at the two Pokemon*
    Sid: That's good news
    Heatmor: *glared at it's trainer*
    Sid: Well... the bridge is needed...
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Jack: Sid, you caught Heatmor right? It doesn't seem so....wild now.
    Daniel: That's true!
    Dawn: AH! *eyes dazzled* Look! Castelia City!
    As the stars began to shine from the long day, the gang looked up into the sky at them shinying brightly.
    Dawn: This city....its so beautiful....quick Meryl...play a song to fit the mood!
    Piplup: Pip?
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun May 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Meryl: *broke her daze towards the Heatmor, seemingly frightened* Oh...right! *shes took out her Alto Saxophone*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssYQHiTpNI
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Daniel: I wonder where the gym is. Shall we explore the city?
    Dawn: SURE! So many shops, so many people, pokemon, buildings! This place is amazing!
    Jack: Burgh, the gym leader. We've got some questions to ask? Don't you think?
    Daniel: Definatly, seems weird that he'd disappear.
    They began to explore the nightlife of Castelia.
    They saw a huge billboard of a familiar pokemon.
    Piplup: PIP! PIP! PIPLUP! PIPPIPPIPPIPLUP!
    Dawn: A Pikachu! They aren't seen in Unova, odd that they'd have a billboard.
    Jack stared out into the docks, spotting a ship in the sea, it was black and red rings for windows.
    Jack: Hpmm *kept quiet*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:52 am