5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 40 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  KingMinun Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:18 am

Elesa: Meryl wasn't it? I guess you're up first then, now this is a 3 Vs 3 battle

OOC: She has her anime team.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 40 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Gligarz Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Elesa: Let's begin. *she threw a pokeball into the air, sending out Tynamo*
    Meryl: Oh perfect! Let's a go! Eelektrik! Crunch! *Eelektrik thrashed into the direction of Tynamo*
    Elesa: Ah, seems I am limited. Dodge. *Tynamo quickly dodged out of the way* But what happens when we are too small and fast to hit?
    Meryl: Even with your beauty your so smart! Acid! *Eelektrik spread poison all over the tiny eel pokemon's body in anger*
    Elesa: Tackle. *the poisioned Tynamo swung it's body into Eelektrik*
    Meryl: Let's try a Wild Charge! *Eelektrik ran towards Tynamo, gaining sparks as he ran*
    Elesa: Dodge! *Tynamo swiftly dodged to the side, and Eelektrik slammed right into the wall, leaving it out of breath and sore* Tackle! *Tynamo slammed into the wounded Eelektrik and received poison damage once again*
    Meryl: Take your time getting up, bud! *Eelektrik slowly got up, once again filled with rage, glaring towards the swift Tynamo* Let's give it a- *Eelektrik quickly thrashed towards Tynamo, slamming right into Tynamo, but without thought, slamming right back into another wall* Eelektrik? *the pokemon remained motionless, with it's eyes rolled up* Good job, bud. *returned her pokemon*
    Elesa: Your pokemon is full of so much rage, it needs to calm down, visualize it's surroundings, and have a prepared strike. *Tynamo shook it's head, got up, received damage from poison once again*
    Meryl: Thank you so much! Petilil! Go! *the shy grass pokemon looked up to her opponent* Energy Ball! *Petilil fired a green glowing ball towards Tynamo*
    Elesa: Dodge! *Tynamo flicked it's body away from the coming attack* Tackle! *Tynamo thrashed itself into Petilil, then received damage from the poison*
    Meryl: Hm...That lil guy is so fast... it anything that got a chance of missing misses. Oh right! Magical Leaf! *Petilil created many leaves with a magical aura around them, each were fired towards Tynamo, who made twists and turns but could not avoid the leaves, eventually each one struck the eel Pokemon's body, leaving it out of breath*
    Elesa: Good idea there, Magical Leaf never misses. Now, Spar- *Elesa was cut off by Tynamo crying in pain from the poison, becoming unconscious* Good job, my star. *she sent back her pokemon* Now go, Emolga! *a tiny yellow and black squirrel pokemon appeared*
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Meryl: Flying type, Grass won't to that much, would they? Let's give'm a lil Leech Seed! *Petilil shot a seed towards Emolga, sticking on to it*
    Elesa: Clever, but we can take you down before then. Acrobatics! *the winged squirrel pokemon flew towards Emolga, doing flips and kicks as it hit Petili, as leech seed drained the energy away*
    Meryl: Not if we use Sleep Powder! *Petilil sprayed a soft blanket of pollens on top of Emolga, who swiftly fell to sleep*
    Elesa: I see. *smirked*
    Meryl: Magical Leaf! *Petilil sent many leaves towards the sleeping Emolga, taking damage as well as having more drained, but Emolga waked up soon after*
    Elesa: Good to have a Chesto Berry, and now, you see Emolga's true Acrobatics! *the energy drained Emolga flipped and kicked in the air with much more force, striking Petilil hard*
    Meryl: You ok, girl? One more Magical Leaf! *Petilil once again fired the aura covered leaves*
    Elesa: Alright, finish it off with more Acrobatics! *Emolga smirked and executed the next move, knocking out Petilil*
    Meryl: Take a nice long rest there, girl. *returned Petilil* Go Dril- *Tympole came out of it's pokeball*
    Tympole: Tym! *it chirped in harmony*
    Meryl: Wait, Tympole!? I-I dunno, bud, this is all electric types...But if you insist! Let's get in a Uproar! *Tympole replied with a small chirp, then unexpectedly raised it's voice to a high point*
    Elesa: Always a good idea to wear headphones *she smiled, pointing to her trademark headphones* Electroball! *Emolga shot a ball of havoc electricity towards Tympole and his waves of sounds, but as the squirrel shot it, the waves were too strong, and it flew back and hit Emolga*
    Meryl: Yes! Thats right! *Tympole continued it`s Uproar*
    Elesa: ...Interesting. I`ll wait for things to calm down. Volt Switch! *Emolga covered itself in electricity and tried to force it`s way through the sound waves to hit Tympole, then retreat to it`s pokeball, but it kept pushing forwards, but with no luck, it eventually grew weary, and fainted*
    Meryl: Awesome job! *Tympole stopped and playfully made a small squeak*
    Elesa: Interesting strategies. But time to get serious here, come on out Zebstrika! *a large black and white striped zebra pokemon appeared in front of the tiny Tympole*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Sid: So.... she's taking down this nerd
    Mika: What on earth are you saying Sid? How dare you call someone a nerd, especially Elesa here, there isn't anyone farther from that
    Sid: I call him as I see them, and Meryl might take him down, but I will annialate him
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:07 am

Daniel: You can do it Meryl!
    Dawn: Keep it up!
    Ashley: Elesa is no walk in the park.
    Jack: Come on Meryl, this I know you can win!
    Kelgee: The first time I've witnessed a gym battle
    Lisa: Spectacular isn't it?
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Meryl: Mud Shot! *Tympole sprayed mud into Zebstrika's face*
    Elesa: Spark! *Zebstrika shook away the mud, hit Tympole with all it's might, knocking it back*
    Meryl: Let's get up, buddy! *Tympole pushed itself up in pain* Uproar! *Tympole took a deep breath, and loud noises crashed into Zebstrika's ears*
    Elesa: Discharge! *Zebstrika fought back with a sending shock waves to the surrounding area, bringing down Tympole again, leaving him critically damaged*
    Meryl: Bud, if you can, try one more Mud Shot please! *Tympole slowly got up and began spraying in Zebstrika's direction*
    Elesa: Wild Charge! *Zebstrika charged into Tympole's direction, trying to go through Tympole's Mud Shot*
    Meryl: Thats it! Keep going! *Tympole kept spraying harder and harder, fighting against Zebstrika. As it fought, Tympole began to glow* Thats it right, Tympole! Yee haw! *Tympole had finished glowing*
    Palpitoad: Pal!
    Elesa: Impressive... Stomp! *Zebstrika ran up towards Palpitoad*
    Meryl: Palpitoad, Muddy Water! *Palpitoad swiftly washed himself away from Zebstrika's attack, as well as washing away Zebstrika*
    Elesa: Thrash! *Zebstrika charged into Palpitoad, swinging him back in the air*
    Meryl: Mud Shot him back away from you! *Palpitoad sprayed mud, sliding Zebstrika away*
    Elesa: That's it! Giga Impact! *Zebstrika ran in the direction of Palpitoad with a lot of speed*
    Meryl: Uproar! *Palpitoad's enhanced Uproar fought back against Zebstrika's Giga Impact* K...
    Elesa: Keep pushing! *Zebstrika tried to keep up, but couldn't and was blasted back*
    Meryl: O! KNOCKOUT! *Meryl hugged Palpitoad, who in turn gave his new creepy glare*
    Elesa: That was EcSTATIC! Here you go! The Bolt Badge!
    Meryl: Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! You were SO awesome!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Sid: Good thing that nerd was taken down a peg....
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Daniel: Alright it evolved to steal the victory!
    Dawn: Who's that pokemon? *pokedex*
    Pokedex: Palpitoad, the Vibration Pokémon. Palpitoad can live both underwater and on dry land. It captures prey by using its long sticky tongue.
    Jack: Congratulations Meryl!

Elesa: Who's next?
    Daniel: M.....
    Kelgee: Me!
    Daniel: Huh?
    Kelgee: Meryl has pumped me up, I want to show what I've got!
    Elesa: Great spirit! Bring it on! It shall be a 3 Vs 3 battle.
    Kelgee: But I only have 2 pokemon.
    Referee: Sorry but those are the gym rules.
    Ashley: Can't we bend the rules just once?
    Referee: Unfortunatly not, they are part of the official league rulebook.
    Kelgee: Oh.
    Dawn: No need to worry Kelgee! You know how to catch a pokemon now
    Daniel: Dawn's right, that makes getting a 3rd super easy.
    Kelgee: I guess you are right, but I wanted to participate today. Suppose I'll have to wait.
    Elesa: In that case, who's next?
    Daniel: I guess its us!
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turt!

Referee: Right then this is a 3 vs 3 battle! The challenger gets the first move!
    Elesa: GO! Tynamo!
    Daniel: (Who shall I use, I want my pokemon to get equal shares in battles, but I need to pull up a victory, hpmm, Minun and Turtwig have been used in other regions and battles, I think I'll give my others time to shine, Tepig is a good choice, but then that leaves Scraggy, Oshawott, and Rufflet, 2 of which are weak against electric, guess Scraggy is on the list but who else.........Oshawott has more battle experience) GO Oshawott!
    Oshawott: Osha!
    Dawn: Oshawott?
    Ashley: Water types aren't very effective against Electric types, what is he up too?
    Lisa: Does he even have a plan?
    Jack: Dan sometimes tends to pull things out of the bag.
    Kelgee: I hope to see him win.
    Daniel: Great, Tynamo only knows Tackle!
    Dawn: He's got a point.
    Piplup: Pip!
    Daniel: Oshawott use Razor Shell!
    Ashley: I understand Oshawott had trouble with this move in the past right?
    Dawn: Yes, but he's overcome it now....
    Jack: We think!
    Oshawott took off his shell, then created a blade of water, it charged at Tynamo.
    Elesa: Dodge!
    Tynamo swiftly appeared behind Oshawott.
    Daniel: Darn, now that is quick!
    Elesa: Tackle!
    Daniel: Block it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWA42v0OUVA
    Oshawott raised its shell, Tynamo collided into it, knocking both pokemon backwards and Oshawott dropping the shell.
    Daniel: Oshawott use Aqua Jet!
    Oshawott flew up in jet of water, it dashed over to its shell.
    Elesa: Don't let it get the shell!
    Tynamo raced it to the shell
    Daniel: Come on Oshawott!
    Minun: MAI MAI MAI!
    The 2 pokemon inched ahead of each other, before the other took over.
    Daniel: Oshawott Water Gun!
    A blast of water appeared out of the Aqua Jet, slamming into Tynamo, throwing it into a wall!
    Oshawott landed next to the shell.
    Oshawott: OSHA OSHA!
    Daniel: Great!
    Oshawott held the shell up with pride.
    Elesa: ARGH! Tynamo, snatch it!
    Tynamo tackled the shell out of the Oshawott's hand!
    Daniel: DRATS!
    The shell flew into the air.
    Jack: So basically they are fighting over a shell?
    Daniel: Aqua Jet
    Dawn: Here we go again!
    Elesa: TACKLE!
    The 2 pokemon, raced towards the flying shell! This time, Tynamo tackled itself into the Aqua Jet.
    Elesa: Aha, hello, Tynamo is an electric type, sure its has Tackle, but it does have some other moves, they may not be strong, but inside water, imagine the damage it could do if water and electricity combine?
    Ashley: GET OSHAWOTT TO STOP QUICKLY!
    Daniel: Oshawott! STOP IT!
    Elesa: Charge Beam!
    Before Oshawott could stop, one little spark came out of Tynamo, causing the water to conduct the electricity. Before exploding!
    Daniel: NO!
    The smoke cleared leaving Oshawott KO'd!
    Daniel: Oshawott return! You tried you're best, and you did well with the type disadvantage, thank you, take a long earned rest! Next up its Tepig!
    Tepig: TEPIG!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:55 am

Sid: Don 't you dare lose to this nerd Dan
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Meryl: Let's see what Tepig can do!

Drilbur: Bur Dril!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 am

Daniel: No way are we going to lose right Tepig?
    Tepig: TEPIG
    Daniel: Great, now then, let's start things off with a Flamethrower!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHvZhOm3avU&list=LLUStaslwajLP1-8Y7r2r6UQ&index=55
    Tepig blasted flames from its nose.
    Elesa: Tynamo use Tackle! GO RIGHT THROUGH IT!
    Tynamo sped up, slamming through the flamethrower.
    Daniel: TAKE IT UP A NOTCH! FULL POWER!
    Teig: TE-PIIIIIIIGG
    The flames grew stronger, and Tynamo began to struggle to get through.
    Elesa: You can do it Tynamo!
    Daniel: KEEP IT UP TEPIG!
    Suddenly, Tynamo began to shake..........it gave in and was shot backwards in flames. KO'd
    Daniel: AWESOME! YOU DID IT!
    Tepig ran back to Daniel, as it jumped into him!
    Daniel: AHAHA! *picks Tepig up and spins her around* You were fantastic!
    Elesa: Enough of this celebration! GO! Emolga!
    Daniel: Oh, Tepig, let's take this one down too.
    Kelgee: Look Emolga, another Emolga!
    Emolga: EMOLGA!
    Daniel: Tepig: Use Flame Charge!
    Tepig: TEP TEPIGTEPIGTEPIGTEPIGTEPIGTEPIGTEPIGTEPIGTEPIGTEPIGTEPIG!!
    Tepig charged towards Emolga, increasing speed!
    Elesa: Emolga use Volt Switch!
    Dawn: What's that?
    Jack: I'm not sure
    Ashley: A trickey move, its kinda like U-Turn.
    Emolga was engulfed in electricity as it shot towards Tepig, striking it, then going back to its pokeball and sending out Zebstrika!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLbKhvHWtHc&feature=autoplay&list=LLUStaslwajLP1-8Y7r2r6UQ&lf=autoplay&playnext=3
    Elesa: Nitro Charge!
    Daniel: It knows Flame Charge too?
    Zebstrika charged towards Tepig knocking it backwards into Daniel.
    Daniel: OUCH! Tepig you ok?
    Tepig: Tepig.......
    Tepig continued.
    Elesa: Foolish, give up now or face my electrifying magnificence.
    Daniel: Tepig Flamethrower!
    Elesa: FLAME CHARGE!
    Zebstrika charged again, speed once again increasing!
    The flames hit the approaching Zebstrika, but it wasn't strong enough to knock it backwards.
    Once again, it struck Tepig sending it backwards, KO'd.
    Daniel: Tepig!
    Zebstrika became burnt.
    Daniel: Tepig you fought valiantly! You deserve a rest! This is not going to be a walk in the park, okay, Scraggy! GO!!!!
    Scraggy: Scragg! Scraggy
    Daniel: Scraggy use Headbutt!
    Scraggy flew head first at Zebstrika!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebs3ZPM9Wec&feature=related
    Zebstrika was hit.
    Elesa: Zebstrika use Discharge!
    Zebstrika shot out a wave of electricity
    Daniel: SCRAGGY! GET DOWN!
    Scraggy ducked! Its tail poking up. It panicked but then shoved its tail along with its body to the floor.
    The discharge just missed.
    Elesa: WAH?
    Daniel: Scraggy Crunch!
    Scraggy jumped onto Zebstrika's neck, biting it!
    Zebstrika panicked, raising its front legs into the air and then began to run around the arena trying to get Scraggy off.
    Daniel: AHA!
    Scraggy let go, as Zebstrika stopped moving, it then began to violently attack Zebstrika.
    Daniel: WHAT? WHAT MOVE IS THAT?
    Ashley: Chip away, a pokemon looks for an opening before attacking, like what Scraggy did, it wait for Zebstrika to stop moving before launching its attack.
    Zebstrika was struck multiple times, it couldn't take anymore and went down.
    Elesa: Impossible!
    Daniel: Not impossible, just a little bit unlikely! Scraggy! THAT.....THAT....THAT WAS AWESOME!
    Scraggy: Scrag? Scraggy!
    Elesa: ACK! You won't win, Emolga finish this!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:46 am

Sid: Take him down Scraggy!
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 am

Meryl: Even though Scraggy is a fighting type, I'm sure he can win this!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:29 am

Daniel: Scraggy is doing great!
    Dawn: He's much stronger than when we first met him.
    Jack: Daniel trains hard to make sure his pokemon get stronger. No doubt about it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g6K-gsnGlE
    Elesa: Emolga, Aerial Ace!
    Emolga swooped down, striking Scraggy.
    Ashley: Scraggy is a fighting type, Flying type moves like Aerial Ace are super effective.
    Kelgee: This could be bad.
    Daniel: Scraggy watch out!
    Scraggy took the attack, taking a lot of damage.
    Emolga reverted back to the air, out of reach
    Daniel: Hi-Jump Kick!
    Scraggy powered itself up, launching itself into the air!
    Daniel: YES!
    It flipped, then reached its leg out and it flew at Emolga, knocking it to the floor.
    Daniel: Alright!
    Elesa: AH! Emolga, back to the skies!
    Emolga jumped up, then flew up out of reach again.
    Daniel: Hi-Jump Kick! Again!
    Scraggy jumped up.
    Elesa: Dodge!
    Scraggy flew at Emolga, but it moved and Scraggy missed, flying into the wall, hurting itself and then falling to the floor, hurting itself once more.
    Elesa: Dischage!
    Electricity pulses shocked Scraggy!
    Scraggy: SCRAG!!
    Dawn: Hold in there Scraggy!
    Jack: You can do it!
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Minun: Mai mai!
    Turtwig: Turtwig Turt!
    Scraggy got back up.
    Emolga came down to strike with an Aerial Ace.
    Daniel:.........Wait for it!.......
    Emolga got closer to Scraggy it was about to hit it.
    Daniel: NOW CRUNCH!
    Scraggy latched onto Emolga's wing! Biting in.
    Emolga: EMOLGA!!!!!!!
    Daniel: Success!
    Scraggy let go.
    Elesa: Emolga back to the sky!
    Emolga tried, but it hurt its wing!
    Ashley: Amazing! Daniel couldn't guarantee a hit in the skies, so he diabled Emolga's wing so it can't get into the air!
    Lisa: My, my, he certainly knows what he's doing.
    Daniel: This is the end! Scraggy! Headbutt!
    Scraggy flew head first into Emolga's back!
    Emolga was flung forward crashing into the wall.
    Elesa: NO WAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! TAKE THIS! DISCHARGE!
    Another electric pulse shot out.
    Daniel: Hi-Jump Kick!
    Scraggy jumped up, moving out of the way of the attack, then slamming down into Emolga!
    Daniel: NOW FINISH IT! CHIP AWAY!
    Scraggy: Scraggy!
    Scraggy began violently attacking Emolga as it went to stand up.
    Elesa: NO!!!!!! DISCHARGE!
    Scraggy just reached Emolga and hit it, causing it to unleash its attack!
    The 2 pokemon were flung backwards. Both landing on the floor at the same time.
    The discharge finished.
    Daniel: Scraggy?
    Elesa: Emolga?
    Referee: BOTH POKEMON ARE UNABLE TO BATTLE THIS ENDS IN A DRAW!
    Kelgee: A draw? What happens in a draw?
    Elesa: Daniel, that's was surely electrifying, you've got skills I'll give you that. So please, accept the Bolt Badge.
    Daniel: Really? Thank you Elesa! Alright we got the Bolt Badge!
    Minun, Turtwig, Tepig, Oshawott and Scraggy posed besides him.
    Daniel: Scraggy, that battle was awesome! I'm so happy with your performance
    Scraggy: Scraggy
    Ashley: You see Kelgee, if a gym battle ends in a draw, the gym leader decides whether or not the trainer is worthy of a badge. Elesa seems to think so in Daniel's case.
    Kelgee: Ah I see.
    Elesa: Well then Sid, you're up.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Meryl: Looks like your skills were enough to impress Elesa!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:25 am

Elesa: So, Sid was it? Are you ready?
    Sid: Just get ready to lose Volkner! *Grabs his first Pokeball* After everything you've done.... quit it with the pleasentries
    Elesa: Alright, if that’s how you want to play, Tynamo, go! *Elesa sent out her first Pokemon*
    Sid: Heatmor, Go! *Sid sent out his Pokemon*
    Elesa: Tackle! *The Pokemon charged towards Heatmor*
    Sid: Dodge! And burn him with a flamethrower! *Heatmor tried to avoid the attack but Tynamo moved faster then it and struck it* Flamethrower anyway! *Heatmor got up and launched the attack towards Tynamo*
    Elesa: Dodge and use another Tackle! *Tynamo avoided the attack and then charged for and struck Heatmor*
    Sid: Flamethrower! *Heatmor tried to launch the attack, and did, but Tynamo avoided the attack and hit Heatmor in the side* Quit hiding! Quit running and fight me Volkner!
    Elesa: I am not this Volkner you think I am, Tynamo end this with another Tackle
    Sid: Slash! *Heatmor slashed the air again, but once again, Tynamo avoided the attack and hit Heatmor, knocking out the Fire type* Heatmor, return! *Heatmor was returned to it’s Pokeball*
    Elesa: I don’t think you are fit for this battle Sid, I think we should call it a….
    Sid: Oh shut up Volkner, I have had enough of your words, I will tear you apart! *Sid grabbed his second Pokeball* Burn it to the ground Magmortor! *Sid sent out his second Pokemon, his Magmortor, who once it left the Pokeball launched two streams of fire into the ground*

-------

https://sonicmon.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=79

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 pm