5 posters

Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Tokai - Land of Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Post  Yoshinx Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 am

Alex was a little nervous about battling this kid, however, he knew he had to do this if he wanted to help recover the stolen Pokemon. He looked down at the Oshawott, asking him, "Oshawott, could you give us a hand? We could really use some help."

Oshawott turned around and looked up at Alex, replying as he hit the scalchop on his stomach, "Oshaaa!" (I'll give it my best shot!)

Crystal observed the Croagunk, saying to herself, "Hmm, a Poison/Fighting type. A Normal type like Glameow may have the disadvantage, but I think I got an idea."
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:20 pm

"Tackle Attack." the girl asked the Shinx, who tackled into the Croagunk. She looked at her hand. "Strange not doing this myself."
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:36 pm

???: Not sure why Ma and Pa wanted me too start off around here, it seems so boring...
    ???: Foo.(Aww come on Luke, see the bright side, your more likely to run inta new pokemon here.)
    Luke: I guess you gotta point Meinfoo...
    Meinfoo: Mein~(Check it, Something intresting.)
    *Luke and Meinfoo saw 3 people chasing a guy that kept falling down and dropping his balls alot*
    Luke: We should probably help.
    Meinfoo: Mein...(It's 3 against one, they can probably handel it.)
    Luke: Your just lazy.
    Meinfoo: Mein. Foo?(Yeah. So?)
    *The Drill shaped ahoge on Luke's head started spinning abit*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:06 pm

The Croagunk was pushed back

"Let's give it a Poison Jab" The child said as his Pokemon launched the attack at Shinx "And A Poison sting while you're at it" he said, as the attack was launched at Turtwig, Oshawott and Glameow
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm

"Stand strong, Spark." Amelia told the Shinx, who executed the said move.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Alex didn't know what to do, until Oshawott pulled off the scalchop on his stomach and effectively blocked Poison Sting. He said to Oshawott, "Oshawott that was great, now uhhhh...use Water Gun!"

Oshawott blasted Croagunk with his Water Gun.

Crystal knew about how to put Glameow's tail to use, ordering Glameow, "Glameow use your tail as a spring to dodge!"

Glameow used her tail as a spring to send her flying into the air, dodging the attack.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 pm

"Turtwig, withdrawn" said Daniel. Turtwig toughen himself up, decreasing Poison Jab damage.

Daniel thought "(I'm sure I'll show that my training with Luxia isn't waste)". "Now tackle the Croagaunk". Turtwig ran to the Croagaunk and tried to hit him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 am

all three attacks hit, but the water gun seemed to actually make Croakgunk feel better

"Nice, let's use poison sting all around" THe kid said as his Pokemon followed orders
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Crystal noticed the Water Gun healed Croagunk a bit, annoyingly saying, "Alright who is the idiot that used Water Gun! That Croagunk has Dry Skin!!!" She noticed Glameow had no way to escape, but she had a different defesne. "Glameow use Swift!"

Glameow fired numerous stars from her mouth, colliding with the Poison Sting.

Alex heard Crystal and nervously chuckled. He replied, "I uh...Sorry I didn't know Croagunk would have that ability..."
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:07 pm

"It never shuddered, and one of our pokemon are bound to know a powerful move. I suppose Dry Skin is its only ability it could have." Amelia explained. Shinx became poisoned and Amelia called out another Spark.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Turtwig got hit and poisoned. Daniel sighed "It seems Turtwig don't have projectile attack....". "I think tackle is the only option". Turtwig then tried to hit Croagaunk again.

While everyone were busy with their battle, Belmorth realise the situation, got out from the bush and silently tried to take the pokeballs.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 pm

The attacks too there toll on Croagunk and knocked him out

"Darn it...." The kid said returning the Pokemon, "What am I going to do?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 pm

When Glameow finally landed, Crystal congratulated her, "Great job, Glameow!" She looked down at the gray cat like Pokemon wich turned around and nuzzled her head against her.

Alex hadn't done much, and felt like he only made things more difficult.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Turtwig start panting heavily due of his poison and damage. Daniel took a pecha berry and gave one of it to Turtwig. Daniel asked "Are you all right now?".

Turtwig felt revitalized and said, while smiling "(Thanks)". Daniel replied "Don't mention it".

Belmorth began taking the pokeballs one by one.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:26 am

Amelia turned to see Belmorth. "What do you plan to do with those pokeballs?"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:41 am

the boy turned around, saw that the boy was stealing his stolen Pokeballs, took them back, including the one in Belmorth's pocket, shoved the kid to the ground and began the other way, right towards the group

Last edited by Jet on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:11 am

Crystal was ready to retrieve the Pokeballs herself. She demanded, "Those Pokeballs aren't for you to take! Give them up right now or I'll take them back by force, you little brat."

Glameow stood strong, ready to counter attack.

Alex and Oshawott just watched, not knowing what to do.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 am

The boy just tried to run past them,

WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 pm

*Earlier*
    Belmorth ignored Amelia, put one of the pokeball to his pocket and began to take more; until he spotted by the boy and forced to drop all of his Pokeballs except the pokeball that inside his pocket. He then pushed away by the boy.

*Present*
    Daniel began stand up in the boy way and said "Guess I have to do this on hard way". He and Turtwig got ready in position, just in case.

Belmorth quickly stood up and saw the boy running. He then silently walked and entered a bush near the boy way and wait to ambush him.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 am

Amelia glanced over her shoulder and could see what Belmorth had planned. She walked behind a building away from the others.

"Seems like Im gonna have to..." Amelia exhaled and a light formed around her. Two blue fins grew from each of her arms, along with two black stripes marked on each side of her cheek. Atube formed around her neck and two tails formed. All what was left of her original body was a sapphire necklace.

"A Buizel...It'll work." Amelia said, heading towards Belmorth.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:12 am

Belmorth heard someone coming and he didn't sure if that is the boy. He took the pokeball in his pocket and thought "(Guess I'll try the pokemon inside of this, I hope it's a Luxray and can cooperate)". He put it on ground and a Totodile appeared.

"(A Totodile....)" Thought Belmorth. Totodile leaped and tried to bit Belmorth, but he dodge it and he bite a tree instead. Totodile landed back, getting excited and Belmorth said, silently "Can you please be quiet and calm down?". Totodile stopped moving.

Belmorth thinking for how to use Totodile properly. After a while, he couldn't do it and sighed, while thought "(I don't know how's to put Totodile in good use, I don't know much about Totodile)". "(I'll do this in traditional way then)". He looked to Totodile and said, silently "I want you to look around and see what's happen outside". "If you found a boy carrying a lot of pokeballs, try to take him down; if not, do not engage and try to go back without anyone follow you". "Get it?".

Totodile nodded and got out from the bush and spotted Amelia in Buizel transformation. Totodile, however forgot some of the Belmorth's command and ran to Amelia, trying to bite her.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:30 am

Amelia jumped to the side, and hurrled some Swift stars towards Totodile. "Do not be alarmed, I only need your Master's stolen pokeballs."
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Totodile got hit and quickly rebounded back. He then start thinking, should he trust Amelia or try to take her down and go back to Belmorth, without anyone following him.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Amelia kept a defensive stance. "That boy he wants taken down is making the same mistakes he is. Both of them are trying to steal. Please, understand.
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Totodile then start thinking Belmorth in his way. He think that Belmorth had cool attitude and he also think that Belmorth isn't bad as the boy that trying to stole him.

Feeling confused, Totodile covered himself in water and moved very fast to Belmorth. Totodile grabbed Belmorth and they jetted out from the area.

Belmorth said "What are you think you're doing? Stoop!". As they jetted out, they began to disappear from everyone's sight.

OOC: At this point, I won't control Belmorth & Totodile anymore until everyone started their adventure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:08 am