5 posters

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:11 am

"That sounds like fun." Spring said. "I guess I might try that as well." Spring pokegear rang. "Exsuse me for a second." She steped away from the group. "Hello Merry, what is it?"
    "Hay Spring, you know that Zorua you been walking around with, someone finaly addoped him!"
    "Oh.." Spring looked sad.
    "A woman named Proffeos Junaper. I guess you'll give it to her right?" Mary smiled.
    "Yes, I will. I'll talk to you later Mary." Spring hanged up. "Proffesor, you addoped a Zorua, corect?"
    "Yes, I did." Junapore looked at her.
    "Well, here he is..." Spring let Mattew out of his pokeball. "Now Mat, you be a good boy for the porfessor, understand?"
    He looks at her, and nods.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Jet Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 am

Ivan looked at the Pokemon "You may want to say your final goodbyes Zorua" Ivan reasoned "If this is it, goodbye"
    "And good luck" Lucy added
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 am

"Goodbye." Ray said.

June looked at the Zorua.

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 am

Nicole smiled at it, and patted it. "(Goodbye.)"
    Zorua waves good bye to them.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 am

As the group said their goodbyes, they headed to route one, and the start of the new journey
    "So.... this is it" Ivan said as they took their first steps onto the new route
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 am

Ray looked as the pink blossom leaves floated in the wind. "Amazing..."

June look seen a little tiny pup pokemon. "Oh, gimmie!" she ran up to it, but the pokemon ran away when she got close. "Aw..."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:29 am

Justin waved goodbye to Matthew, glad he was in care of Professor Juniper. He said, "Take care Matthew." He walked out of the lab and towards Route 1. He was all set to begin his Unova Journey. "Well here we are. The start of a new journey."

Quilava smiled, saying, "Quilava quilava!" (All new challenges, more new Pokemon, and more fun!)

Justin chuckled a bit to himself. As he walked along with the group he began to hear cries for help. "Uhhh did you guys head that?" It appeared to be coming from the forest around Professor Juniper's lab.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 am

"Do you think we should check it out?" Lucy asked
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:57 am

Ray closed his eyes and turned towards the forest. "From there." he pointed towards the woods.

"How did you where it is, bro? I couldn't tell where it came from at all." June pointed out.

"Um...I don't know, I just...did." Ray said, confusingly.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:01 am

Justin nodded, saying, "C'mon let's go check it out!" He ran into the forest, searching for the source of the screaming. When he got there he noticed a flock of pigeon like Pokemon attacking something. He wondered, "What's that Pokemon?" He used his pokedex to learn they were a flock of Pidove.

Quilava cocked his head, confused by what was going on. "Quilava? Lava?" (What's going on? Are they fighting over lunch or something?)

The Pidove wildly attacked their victim, which tried crawling away and it broke free momentairly, revealing a sea otter like Pokemon with a roudned white face, blue ears, a light blue torso with a shell attached to its stomach, small white arms, a blue flipper like feet, and a blue beaver like tail.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 am

"That poor little Pokemon" Lucy said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:07 pm

"Let show those bullies. Austen, Thunderbolt!" Austen jumped up and sent a bolt of lightling at the Pidove.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Justin said, recognizing the Pokemon, "I know what that is! That's an Oshawott! We gotta help it!" He looked down at Quilava who jumped off of his back and ignited his flames. "Alright Quilava help that Oshawott out with Flamethrower!"

Quilava replied, "Lava!" (Alright!) He blasted a jet of fire at the Pidove.

Quilava's Flamethrower and Austen's Thunderbolt made direct contact dealing heavy damage.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:15 pm

"Yeah! Thunderbolt to the face!" June jumped in the air, with her fist in punch like motion.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 am

The Pidove suddenly flew away, leaving the Oshawott badly injured. "That'll teach those jerks!" Justin said as the Pidove flew away after being badly burned and shocked by Quilava and Austen. He ran over to the Oshawott, who was hardly even conscious. He asked the Oshawott, "Are you alright?"

The Oshawott tried to reply, however he couldn't since he strained his vocal chords too much from all the desperate cries for help.

Quilava walked over to Justin and asked, "Quilava?" (Is he alright?)

Justin got up and picked up the Oshawott. "We gotta get this Oshawott to a Pokemon Center! He really took a beating."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:03 am

"Alright, we better hurry up" Ivan injected
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 am

"I guess the closes one would be back at town." spring said.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 pm

"We better get a move on then!" Justin said as he and Quilava began to head back to Nuvema Town. He held the Oshawott in his arms, telling him, "You're gonna be just fine, Oshawott. We'll get you to the Pokemon Center in no time!"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Spring Fall, WInter, and summer followed.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Ray and June followed aswell.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Ivan, Lucy and William did also
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Justin had finally found the Pokemon Center and rushed in. He said to Nurse Joy who's appearance was much different from the ones in Sinnoh or Johto, "Nurse Joy! You gotta help us! We found this poor Oshawott being attacked by some Pidove!" He held the Oshawott out to her.

Nurse Joy took the Oshawott, telling Justin, "Oh my, poor Oshawott...Wait a minute...I know this Oshawott!" She recognized him by the fur on the top of his head.

"You've seen this Oshawott before?" Justin asked, looking a bit confused.

"Yes, this Oshawott's name is Oliver and he used to belong to a young boy who lived here in Nuvema Town." She explained.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

"What is it?" Ivan asked
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

"So, this is someone else's owsowott?" Spring sasked.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Nurse Joy nodded and said, "Yes he once belonged to a young boy who recently moved to the Hoenn Region. He used to help me out in the Pokemon Center before he moved, and I'm just shocked to see poor Oliver has been left behind. He told me his father didn't like the idea of him having a Pokemon at only 8 years old, however his mother was in full support of him having a Pokemon. It's quite quite clear now that he was forced to release this Pokemon...."

Justin listened to Nurse Joy's story, saying, "Wow...That's so sad..."

Quilava also felt sad for the Oshawott, saying, "Quilava..." (That's horrible...)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:02 am