5 posters

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Yoshinx Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Justin nodded when he heard Ray. "Yeah, and we might wanna go find the local Professor and get our pokedexes updated. There's probably tons of new Pokemon in this region like that Dewott my mom had." He said to the group.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Jet Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 pm

"Alright... I'm in" Ivan said, "guess we will get going"
    "Ya... I guess we should get to the professor and what-not" Lucy agreed "Alright, let's go..."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 am

Spring started to head out, but something couth her eye. she looks out over the ocean, and sees blue pony like pokemon. "Justen." Turns to grabs him, but when she looks back, it is gone. "Never mind." She races to catch up with the group.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 am

Justin noticed Spring had fell behind and he waited for her to catch up. He grabbed onto her hand, telling her, "Let's head on down to...Uh wherever we're going. I think we're gonna meet the Professor here." He followed the others once more.

Quilava walked alongside Nicole, wondering about Spring. "Quilava?" (I wonder what Spring saw?) He said to her.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 am

The gang quickly reached the lab, and went in

"Well isn't this a large group" The brown haired woman at the back of the lab said "Are you all new train...." she then noticed Quilava and the other Pokemon "oh, so you come from overseas like the that one boy..." the professor reasoned "Well, welcome to the Unova region" she welcomed

OOC: If you wish to control the professor, by all means, go for it
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 am

WInter started to get a little jittery, being next to someone that was a hero to her. "I never thought I get to met Porffesor Junaper."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 am

Justin wondered who Professor Juniper was talking about. "Uh other boy? Nevermind, my names Justin Gaines, and I'm sure you've noticed my good buddy Quilava."

Quilava waved, saying, "Lava!" (Hi there!)
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:01 am

After the gang had there long introductions "I am Professor Juniper, I am the regional professor" she said "But you all probabily figured that out by my lab, so, if you are here to get your Pokedex's updated...." The Professor said "Here are some upgrade disks, just download them to your Pokedexes and you should be fine" she explained
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Ray inserted the disc. 'Alright, good to go."

"Um..." June looked at the ground. "Pokedex please? I don't have one..." she asked, in her fake sweet tone.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:34 pm

"Oh, so a new trainer too?" The Professor said getting out a Pokedex "I am surprised your professor didn't get you one.... so do you need a Pokemon too?" The Professor asked, handing out the Pokedex
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Justin inserted the disc into his pokedex and it updated. "Great! I'm all set to go!" He said once it was finished.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:46 pm

"Gligar!" the scorpion pokemon flew over and latched back on to June's back.

"This guy!" June grinned.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 pm

"Alright, Good" The professor said
    Ivan, William and Lucy all updated their Pokedexs
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Luxia began upgrading his Pokedex "All set".
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Justin was scanning through the upgrading pokedex, looking at some of the Pokemon. "Wow Quilava check out some of these Pokemon! They look awesome." He said to Quilava.

Quilava jumped up onto Jusitn's back to check out the pokedex as Justin scanned through it. "Quilava!" (Wow cool!) He said.

Justin put it in his pocket when he was finished. He wondered about the league.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 pm

"As for the league... you can register for that here" the professor said, pointing to a Pokedex slot "Just insert your Pokedex here and the machine will do the rest"
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Ray had entered his name, the same went for June.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Justin inserted his pokedex into the slot and registered himself. He pulled it out once he was done and he and Quilava seemed excited about competing in the Unova league.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Ivan, William and Lucy all did the same
    WindMaster

Post  WindMaster Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Luxia put his pokedex on the slot and registered himself.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 pm

"I don't think I'Ll be entering the Luige this time around." Fall told them.
    "I wont be eather." Summer said as well.
    "What about contest?" Spring asked.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:51 am

"Well..." The Professor said, slightly shocked 'here in Unova, the popularity of contests have fallen.... mainly just travellers participate in them now, but we do have them.... however to register for them, you have to get a contest pass, which you can only get at the contest halls" she explained "Though.... this year they plan on making it bigger than ever, so you may get more contestents then normal" she warned
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 am

"If Contest aren't populer here, then what replaced it?" Spring asked.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 am

"Oh, thats good. At least they have some." Ray added.

June crossed her arms. "Meh, they are boring to me, anyways..."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:08 am

"Something called Pokemon Musicals" Juniper said "But there is only one of them in the region" she explained

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:29 am