5 posters

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 22 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Yoshinx Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:19 am

Justin ordered some coffee in the cafe, sitting down with Spring and the others. His two Pokemon were fully awake. "Hmm it looks like both of you are gonna have to be used in the gym, hoping they don't have a third Pokemon." Justin told his Pokemon.

"Oshawott!" (I did pretty good last time so I'm good!) Oliver said to Justin

"Lavaaaa!" (Yeaaaah sweet!) Ty excitedly said.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega) - Page 22 Empty Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga(moved from Sega)

Post  Gligarz Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:57 am

"I dunno, think I just thought I was looking at someone else for a second." Ray replied. "No worries."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:39 am

Mandy and Pyro tkes Spring coffe' when she not looking, and each take a slip of it. There eyes grow wide,a dn the start to shake. Spring looks up at then, and do a dubble take. 'Uh oh."

Winter followed them down the stairs.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:42 am

"Alright...." Lucy said "Hey.... are those two alright?" Lucy asked looked at the Pyro and Mandy

"So, where is this gym leader?" Ivan asked
    "Ah so it looks like I have a few challangers, oh, and look, a familar face" The gym leader said "Winter Season, nice to see you again"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:56 am

Justin was enjoying his coffee, though he soon noticed the two Pokemon. "Uh oh...This is not good..." Justin said.

"Lavaaaa...." (Uhhh Nicole we got a problem...) Ty said to Nicole.

Oliver curiously watched them.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 am

Ray looked at them. "A bit hyper, is all." Ray then looked around the cafe, and his eyes focused on two empty seats.

"I must say, I marvel your work." Arian said calmly.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:14 am

Nicole looked at them, and placed her hands on there head, and startd to shake as well. "Lllllllloooooooppppppuuuuunnyyyyyy!" (HHhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllpppp Mmmmeeeee!)

Winter ran up to ehr. "Sinsa Lanora. It so good to see you again. These are friends of mine. This is my sister Summer, and my brother Fall. Summer's boyfriend, ivan. THat arain, and this is my feenince Willaim."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:18 am

"Pour pour..." Panpour said coming out of her Pokeball, seeming sorta worried

"Ah, well nice to meet you all, and you are a lucky one William"
    "Yes, I know" he nodded
    "Can we hurry up and get to the battle?" Ivan asked
    "Oh, alright, if you are that impatient, it is a two on two battle" she said "Alright by you?
    "Ya" Ivan retorted
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:25 am

Ty quickly grabbed onto his two children, trying to prevent them from doing any harm to anything.

"Oh geez...I hope they can keep them under control." Justin muttered as he watched Ty and Nicole.

Oliver was still watching, soon noticing Panpour.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 am

The kids run right out of the door, draggin there parents along behind them, but not going past the patio, haveing a sudden suger crash. There was light laughter, and a snap of a picture of Nicole, ty, and there kids. "Well Spring, you are still verry entertainning."
    "Well Ty, i see you still have a way with your camra." Spring turns to the guy. "How have you been?"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:35 am

Lucy watched on in confusion, as did Panpour
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 am

Justin looked over at the guy, wondering what was going on.

Ty got up, groaning from the crash. "Quilava..." (Let's get these two back inside...) He said to Nicole, picking up his son.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:02 am

"Guys, This is Ty, he is a friend of Winter." Spring told him,a dn introduced him to the group.

Nicole takes them abck in as well.

----

Winter takes a seet, and got ready to see the battle.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:06 am

"Oh well hello there." Justin greeted him. "I'm Justin." He said, waving.

Ty carried the young Cyndaquil inside alongside Nicole.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 am

Ray snapped out his daze again. "Oh...hey."

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:27 am

"And.... I'm Lucy" Lucy introduced
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:28 am

"It's good to see yo again spring. Is Winter here?" Ty asked.
    "Somewere, as is Summer." Spring watched as the name froze Ty with fear.
    "and yes, she is still mad at you."
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:37 pm

"Ray" Ray replied shortly.

Arian watched the battle begin.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:46 am

Justin wondered what occurred between the guy Spring was talking to and Summer.

Ty had finally managed to get his kids with Nicole inside. He sat his son down, sitting right by him and Nicole.

Oliver had noticed Panpour sitting with Lucy for a while now. 'Yet again I can't get myself to go up and talk to her...' He thought to himself, sighing.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:17 am

OOC: Battles will be inserted here later

"So, how do you two know each other?" Lucy asked
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 am

"He is a friend of winters." Spring told them.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 am

"Oh, that's interesting." Ray added. "You wanna watch our gym battles with us?"

Arian clapped. "Very nice."

Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 am

"I think we should probably go to the gym in a bit. Gotta find it first though haha!" Justin said to the group.

"Lavaaa!" (Yeaaaah gym time!) Ty excitedly said, jumping up.

Oliver was picked up by Justin.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 am

"Alright, then let's find this gym" Lucy said "These have a habit of hiding themselves here in Unova"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 am

"I know where the gym is." Ty said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:48 pm