4 posters

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Tao: Thank you Hill. *he streachs* I think it time to head back, and get some shut eye.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Robotic Utopia of the Future - Tunik (Open)

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Hillary: *yawns* I am believing so.
    Kenna: Have a nice night, I'm gonna stay out for awhile longer.
    Hillary: Good Night, Kenna.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Tao bows to her, and leaves.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 pm

*As they left, Kenna stared at the stars*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Sect re positioned his Telescope at a closer location ".....this time of night.... this seems like an ideal spot to set up...." he thought outloud, putting his Telescope down, looking into the night sky

Dimitri was up, but still drowse
    "Come on, wake up" Minnie said, holding up the video "I managed to piece together a small part of it, we promised we'd watch it as a group tonight" Minnie said
    "Quit lecturing me, your not Hillary, don't try to be" Dimitri retorted 
    "I'm sorry I am not your precious angel, but I am still a member of this team and you will listen to me" she ordered
    "y....you heard that?" he questioned, hitting his hand against his face 
    "Yes, now stay up, and I won't tell your cousin" she threatened 
    "..you have a wicked side don't you?"
    "Just keep your promise" Minnie said
    "....Tao is Uncle William and Aunt Winter's kid..... if he hears about it.... geez, crazy shrink talk for the rest of this journey is not something I want to hear....." he thought to himself "....Fine"

Last edited by Jet on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Tao arrives back with Hillary.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:39 pm

*Hillary started yawning as she walked in*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm

"....Tired?" Dimitri asked

"....I finished the tape if you want to watch that" Minnie said

"If they want to get some sleep, should w...."

"....Why not just watch it until we pass out?" Minnie suggested

"I.... don't think that would be too smart of a move"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:15 pm

"I could watch it." Tao said.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 am

Hillary: I am sure that I could be being awake until it is done.
    No Worries, yes?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:50 am

"Good, everyone is on board...." Minnie said "I'll go get everything ready, meet you all at Tao's room" Minnie said

"....It beats hiking somewhere else....." Dimitri admitted 

"Alright, see you in about 5 minutes" Minnie said, heading to her room to pick up some equipment
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Tao head to his room to get everything set up.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:36 am

*Hillary reached down and touched her toes before stretching her arms into the air, pumping herself up as to not fall asleep*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Dimitri got ready himself "....wonder what Ryutaro wanted to hide..... guess just a few more minutes and we'll find out huh?" Dimitri said

Minnie knocked a few minutes later, wearing a pair of pajama's with a Magneton on the back
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Tao looks at her, blushing a tad. "hay."
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:43 pm

*Hillary Pajamas consisted of a dull red armed and yellow button up blouse and some loose red pants with yellow swirls*

Hillary: Are we all being ready?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:31 pm

"Ya ya, just hurry up and take a se....." he started, before looking at the doorway, he quickly covered his nose and mouth, shaking his head "let's just hurry and get the show on the road" Dimitri said, his being a grey t-shirt and baggy shorts "...fair enough?" he said

Minnie walked in and put the Tape in, she paused the film and waited for everyone to take a seat
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Tao takes his seat.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:42 pm

*Fluffing up a lavender pillow Hillary places in in between Tao and Dimitri before placing herself on it*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Minnie takes a seat, starting up the film

Dimitri wiped his hand on the top of his shirt, now having a red tint to it 

On the TV.....

Ryutaro was standing around in a lab, with an older gentleman

"What now huh?" Ryutaro asked "have you thought how to use those machines yet in a realistic way yet?" 

"I am working on some tests to see if I can get it to work on a few things, it isn't easy to get your machine to work in other fields" the old man said "It couldn't be controlled by the brain, the funds required to make an artificial limb, we can't really make it viable there....." he said "a few tests, a few fields.... I might find something"

Behind them, under a white cover, there is a rustle, as the sheet moves around a tiny bit
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Tao leans in a little, interested.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:15 pm

*Hillary watches, her eyes only a little droopey*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:25 pm

It moves around a  bit more

"...doctor... what do you have there?" Ryutaro asked, walking over to the sheets

"th...that isn't mine" the doctor said "Alan must have done some work and left it on my desk" he said

"..really? Alan isn't the type to do any work... more the supervisor type....." he said, lifting the sheet, backing away quickly, the Doctor doing the same ".a...and there is no way he'd try to put this machine on anything..... let along that" he said in a scared voice, both his arms, clearly flesh, shivering

"Wh....what the? H....how!?" the Doctor said, both of them looked at what stood before them, a Marowak corpse, parts starting to decay, standing on it's hindlegs, a device attached to it's spine, a light coming from the top

"...What did you do doctor! When you said you had something in mind, I didn't think you meant this!" Ryutaro said 

Dimitri opened his eyes wide in shock "w....what kind of sick monster does that....."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Tao goes to turn off the tape.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:41 pm

*Hillary, while surprised by the turn of events, hold Tao back*
    Hillary: Th-that is crazy...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:55 am