5 posters

Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open)

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open)

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Austin whole his head. "Interesting group."
    Lillie~
    Lillie~

Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open)

Post  Lillie~ Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 am

Lavar: ugh this is getting boring.

*Lavar tries to resist the urge to take out his phone again but fails*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 am

"Anyway...." Ms. O'Brain said taking the microphone "Today is a day you all just get settled in, but, remember, class starts tomorrow, other than that.... you are all free to enjoy the rest of your day" she said, the crowd starting to disburse
    Lillie~
    Lillie~

Post  Lillie~ Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 am

*Lavar walks back to his dorm and starts playing his records*

Lavar: Well that was a complete waste of time.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 am

Austin walks around the school, soon finding the schools training folds. "Guess we could show off a little." He throws out beedrill. "Alright, let get some practice in. Use poison sting up in the air.
    Beedrill does as told, landing the purple needles up. They soon start to rain down.
    "Tween Needle on them now!"
    Beedrill needles grow green as he stabs the poison sting, casing puppet stars to fly around. Beeedrills needles start to glow with the poison energy.
    "Good work, now end it with Pin missile!"
    Beedrill fires the energy into a poisoned pin missile at an fake enemy, distoying the traget.
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Name of Character: Xavier Armos
    Type: Steel
    Pokemon: Lucario, Metang
    Dorm: Green
    Short
    Description of Character:Quiet kid, usually keeps to himself but if
    someone talks to him, he'll happily have a conversation with them.Wears a black shirt with a green jacket and a green hat, also he has a grey bookbag. Prefers to attack first and can sometimes get
    infuriated during battle, which causes him to lose focus.
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 am

Not knowing anyone at the academy, Xavier decided to go the the training field to see if he could meet some people. Getting to the field he sees a Beedrill majestically controlling its varioius attacks. "Oh wow!" he thought, he decided to sit in the stands and watch this trainer practice with his Pokemon.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 am

"Now, tween needle and spin!" Austen called out.
    Beedrill flew up, spinning as he used tween merely, the light cercling around him as he telex into a dummy.
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 am

"Wow, this guy knows his stuff." Xavier thought. Wanting to get a closer look he got out of the stands and walked onto the sidelines, wondering who this guy is.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 am

Austen holds out his arm, and the Beedrill lands on it. "Good job." He feeds him a portent, and see Xavier.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 am

Sunny was walking by when she saw the whole demonstration "how.... strange... training on day one.... isn't this the time they should be relaxing?" she pondered
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 am

"Hey, I'm Xavier. Your Beedrill is awesome, I hope you don't mind me watching your training. I'm a first year here. Whats your name?"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 am

"Thanks. Names Austen. First year as well. This is Beedrill, my partner." Austen shook his hand.
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 am

"Ah, nice. Oh yeah, these are my partners, come on out guys!" Xavier tossed two pokeballs into the air, releasing a Lucario and a Metang. "I've had these two since I was little." Lucario perched on a nearby rail, and Metang floated next to Xavier. "So what dorm ya in?"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 am

"Green dorm." Austeñ said.
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 am

"Awesome! I'm in the Green dorm as well." replied Xavier
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 am

"Awesome. Might be room mates." He smiled.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 am

"Well.... I guess I should leave those two" she said starting to continue on her way
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 am

"Hopefully." replied Xavier. "I actually still have to get my room number and everything."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am

"Better go do that." Austen said.
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 am

"Probably should." said Xavier with a nervous laugh. "Lucario, Metang, return." bringing back the pokemon he turned to walk away. "Uhh... Do you happen to know where I would do that?" asked Xavier, embarrassed.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Austen lead him to the rightpkace, Beedril following him.
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 pm

"Thanks, I'll see ya around man. Maybe we could battle sometime." said Xavier, walking into the office.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

"I'll hold you to it." Austen wave bye, and walks off.
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Xavier walked into the office and got his room number. Not sure what to
    do next he decided to go train his team like Austen was doing. He walked
    over to the training field and set up his dummies. "Alright guys, let's
    get to work." he tossed out his Metang and Lucario and began to
    instruct them on what to do. "Alright Metang, use bullet punch to tear that dummy into pieces!" Metang does as told, punching the dummy into shreds with its claws. "Now, use psychic to keep the shreds levitating!" Again, Metang obeys and the shreds glow blue and suspend in mid-air. "Now launch them at Lucario. Lucario, I want you to use force palm to knock each of the threads on the ground as they come by." Lucario did as he was told, punching each of the shreds of the dummy, he tried to keep up but they were moving too fast. He couldn't keep up and was knocked on the ground by a large shred. "Come on Lucario, you can do it. Just focus."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 pm