5 posters

Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open)

DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open)

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 pm

*Willma was inside, passing a window she saw Xaiver training*
    Willma: Intresting newcomers this year........I can't wait to crush them.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gym Leader Academy: Ride of the Valkyries (Open)

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

"Well.... if it isn't another student hard at work practicing...." Mr. Patel said walking by Xavier "....Would you like a few points?" the head of the green dorm asked him "If you are interested.... maybe me and you could have... a little exhibition battle" the teacher asked

"Hey roomie" Terra said patting Wilma on the back "what you up to this time?"
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm

"Oh, well... sure I'll battle." replied Xavier with a smile.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:11 pm

"Alright.... well then, let's see what you have got" Mr. Patel said, sending out a Kingler "I would like to see what one of my students brings to Hewitt's class" he explained
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

"hmm.. a Kingler...." Thought Xavier... "alright. Go Lucario!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:16 pm

"Well.... rule one of being a gym leader... you should be able to handle.... dificult situations, Kingler, Icy Wind" Mr. Patel said, as Kingler sent the cold wind towards Lucario, which would slow down the Pokemon
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:22 pm

"Lucario! Try to hold strong! Counter with Aura Sphere!" Fighting against the icy blast, Lucario slowly manages to begin charging the ball of energy
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:25 pm

"Slam" Mr. Patel said, Kingler crashing into Lucario "...come on.... compensate, trainers will constantly be using tactics, you don't have to have a set formula to counter everything, just a way to make up for the disadvantage"
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 pm

"Alright... Lucario! Extreme Speed!" Lucario vanished and reappeared behind Kingler, kicking it as it did.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:32 pm

"Nice hit.... and would often work...." he said, looking at Kingler, who then used Crabhammer, hitting Lucario hit after hit, not letting up
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Xavier groaned in anger, "Lucario! Counter!" Lucario caught one of Kingler's claws and and slung it over his shoulder and slammed him into the ground. "Man... those crabhammers did a number..." noticing Lucario's exhaustion. "Keep it up Luco! We can do this!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Kingler seemed to be losing energy, but still clearly had enough to continue "No, that's enough, Kingler, return" he said returning his Pokemon "...well done there.... you did put up quite the battle" the teacher explained "You did prove how you got in here today... that's for sure"
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:41 pm

"Thanks... Lucario, get a rest... return." Xavier returned Lucario into his ball. "So your the head of the green dorms?"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 pm

"Yes.... well the male head teacher" he said "normally, free time isn't.... too great for us... but, on the first day the work load is.... light all around" he explained
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm

"yeah I guess... So could you tell me where the green dorm is? I have my room number and key, but I don't know where to go."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm

"See over there?" he said pointing to four buildings "there are the dorms, the one hanging the Green Dorm, and oddly holds a picture of a Seaking and a Cherrim" he explained
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:02 pm

"Thanks. Should probably go set up my room now. Do you teach any classes?"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

"As for first year students, yes, I teach the Geography courses, but you won't see my Research courses until you get in your upper years" he said "but in your first year version of the courses, my wife will be teaching you" he explained
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 pm

"That sounds cool. I hope I have you sometime. Also... when I get better, I want a rematch. Lucario couldn't go any further. You won with those Crabhammers."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:18 pm

"If you wish.... maybe next time Seaking will show you why the teachers here got their positions" he joked
    Judgement
    Judgement

Post  Judgement Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Xavier laughed lightly and held Metang's pokeball in his hand. "Maybe
    this little guy will be grown by the time we battle again. I'll see you
    around. Thanks for the battle sir." he tipped his hat and walked over to
    his dorm. Fidgeting the key into the lock, walks inside and sets down his bag. "Well, this is home for the next 5 years."
    Lillie~
    Lillie~

Post  Lillie~ Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 am

*Lavar starts walking around the school after he finished listening to his records.*

Lavar: I wonder where the dance floor is. *Lavar then opens a random door and walks into a room.*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:23 am

"Um.... what are you doing here?" a 4th year yellow student asked, he had short brown hair and glasses with two thin sideways D shape to them
    "Cid, just focus, we have to bring our research together" said another 4th year yellow student, she had two ponytails, rectangular glasses and white braces, both of them wearing their yellow uniform jackets, sitting down at two connected Laptop computers
    Lillie~
    Lillie~

Post  Lillie~ Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:36 am

Lavar: Sorry, but do you know if this pad has a dance floor?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 am

"The location where the citizens cavort around when the social events are appropriate is the gymnasiam" the girl said

"Normal no, but when the dances and stuff of sorta happen, they just use the gym" the boy said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:39 am