3 posters

Gym Leader Academy: Rise of the Valkyrie (Reboot)

DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Gym Leader Academy: Rise of the Valkyrie (Reboot)   - Page 3 Empty Re: Gym Leader Academy: Rise of the Valkyrie (Reboot)

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:22 pm

*Willma was expecting her room*

Willma: There seems to be a lot more blue..
    *She sat on her bed*
    .... I wonder what's gong to happen this year..
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Gym Leader Academy: Rise of the Valkyrie (Reboot)   - Page 3 Empty Re: Gym Leader Academy: Rise of the Valkyrie (Reboot)

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Allona opens her room, floping on her bed. "Ugh! That jerk. i'll make him pay!"
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:36 pm

"First day starts tomorrow" Terra reminded her, "either head out and do your thing or you may want to get some rest" she said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:30 pm

*Duela swings through the window of her room*

Dulea: This island certainly looks like it's hiding some mysteries, findng them will be a blast.

*Eve opens the door to her own room*

Eve: There's many a tough fighter here, I'll have to revise my strategies..
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm

The next day, in class

"First years, pay attention" the stern female at the head of the class "as you know, here you learn both the regular high school work load on top of your Pokemon courses" she said "this is one of your regular courses, I am Aerial O'Brian and I will be teaching you English this year, you will be on top, and behave in my class room, or you will be punished to the fullest extent of my reach" she said, in her class

"ya, ya like I'd listen to you" Bolton said

"You, sparky" she said "detention, after school, if you don't show up, I will drag you out of bed at 3 in the morning to serve it instead" she threatened
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:55 am

*Duela smirked at Bolton*

*Eve quietly arranged her desk so she had a the essentials in eyesight*

*Willma, leaning her head on her arm, silently looked forward*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:49 am

Allona was already asleep

Monty was looking at the class, balancing his pencle in his hand.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:28 am

"And as you remember from last year, the difference between members of the same species can be great, or very minor" Mrs. Patel told her second year class

Someone to Wilma's left poked her arm

"W...why I nev" he started

"keep up and It won't be or, it will be an and" she threatened "you too circus clown" she threatened Monty "pay attention in my class" she said, heading to the front of the class, handing out, grabbing a pile of novels, all clearly the same
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Duela: What books you got, Teach?

*Willma glanced over at the poking person*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Allona stays asleep

Monty puts down his pincle.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:06 pm

"The novels you will be reading this first year, including Shakespeare's the Tempest" O'Brain said

Cole was sitting beside her, giving her a quick wave
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Duela: Aaahh...

Eve: Ah, Shakespeare's Last.

Willma: *Willma gave a slight smile and and a small wave*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Allona give a loud snore.

Monty takes the book, and opens it up.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 pm

The teacher walked up to Allona's desk, hitting it with a ruler to wake her and scare the class "...you are joining Mr. Sparky sleepyhead" she said "you will be reading these stories, on top of the class topics we will be covering" she said, heading to the board, starting to write down some notes

Sunny stayed quiet, making her notes

Cole smiled back before going back to his work half heartedly
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:31 pm

*Eve eagerly penciled in answers before going back to the book and reading 7 pages before remembering she had work to do*

*Willma slowly wrote down answers, only occasionally  looking up to change the page*

*Duela alternated from scribbling and answer to balancing a pencil on her upper lip*
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Allona doesn't wake up, just keeps sleeping.

Monty wrights down the notes.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:05 pm

"....fine, you'll be locked in here" Ms. O'Brain said "alright," she said, making her notes

Cole did the same thing focusing on his work

OOC: anything left?
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:15 am

OOC: Not for me.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 pm

OOC: FAST FORWARD
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 am

Class was over for the day,

Bolton hanging out in detention, annoyed

Sunny was walking around the school, checking out the school

"So, um.... Wilma...." Cole asked "how... how was your Summer?" he asked
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Allona was in detention as well, not to happy.

Monty also walked around the school
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:14 pm

*Willma went to spend some time with Cole*

Willma: Cole, hey! ...hm-mm, what have you been doing, since last time we were here?

*Duela and Eve simply talked to eachother*

Duela: Well of course there's always the Flying and Water types around, I think I saw some Bugs and a few Grass types in the trees, but I can't say I've seen any Dark Types, Eve.

Eve: Hmmm.. Well that fine, it could be interesting to learn what Pokemon live here anyway.

Dulea: I'll scale that mountain sometime see if I can find anything.

Eve: Good, But you be careful.

Duela: Yeah, yeah...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:32 am

"Not all that much...." Cole asked "sold some food, got in a fight with Drake.... ya..... his Gengar alone swept my team...." Cole said "Mom begging to meet you, you?" he asked

"Don't, I repeat don't, take any classes here lightly" Ms. O'Brain said "This school has the highest placement rating in the nation, you are not going to just throw it away" she said "....or belittle those who try"

Sunny seemed to have vanished out of the crowd
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:20 pm

"I'm here to get better as a trainer." Alonna said. 'I fail how a stupid book made by some dead guy will help me with that."

Monty started to head to the mountain ranges.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Willma: Well since last here, I've traveled to some places around the world, Celesial Tower in Unova, Lavender Tower and Mt Pyre in Hoenn, they all provided interesting experiences for me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:38 pm