2 posters

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Post  KingMinun Sun May 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Amy: Yeah, but we can distract for now, until she is comfortable enough to share with us.
    Leia: I'm ready to share.
    Amy: Oh?
    Leia: Sometimes, I get a little angry inside, and sometimes I need to vent. Sometimes someone gets in my way.
    Amy: But why are you angry?
    Leia: Well, there's this boy....
    Amy: Ah, say no more. 
    Leia: I really like him, but every time I want to play with him, he's not here, I can never find him, it's like he's avoiding me.
    Amy: Boys are weird, they can be difficult. 
    Leia: I know, but its so frustrating that he doesn't even notice me. 

Daniel and Evan ran into the forest, following the boy. 
    Suddenly, they found the little boy lying on the ground, crying.
    Daniel: Where's Ralts? What happened?
    Evan: Did Ralts run away? 
    Boy: This nasty man took him. He went that way. 
    Daniel ran onwards, whilst Evan stayed with the boy.
    Daniel caught up to the man, he was wearing a red costume. 
    Daniel: That costume....
    Minun: MAI
    Turtwig: Twig! 
    Daniel: Team Magma! 
    Grunt: Correct, so you've heard of us?
    Daniel: Too right, I played a part in taking you down, more than once. But now you're back.
    Grunt: That's right, we're back, stronger than ever, but now you're the one going down, Camerupt GO!
    Out came Camerupt
    Daniel: Greninja, give us a hand! 
    Greninja came out. 
    Grunt: Camerupt use Lava Plume!
    Daniel: Greninja, Water Pulse!!
    The water slashed into Camerupt, knocking it into the grunt, who dropped Ralts. 
    Minun and Turtwig helped Ralts up.
    Ralts: RALTS!
    Ralts opened its eyes, the Camerupt began to rise off the ground. 
    Grunt: RETURN!
    The grunt returned its pokemon, it then threw a gas container on the ground, causing smoke to appear, when it vanished, the grunt had fled. 
    Daniel: Drats! Well at least Ralts is okay.
    Daniel ran back to Evan and the boy. 
    From the trees, the grunt watch.
    Grunt: That boy *stares at Evan* He...he....I know him...but how? 

Daniel, Evan and the boy returned to the school, Daniel holding Ralts
    Boy: I've been thinking. You said, maybe Ralts would be better off in the wild, but I don't think it would. I think it would be better off with a trainer. 
    Daniel: That would be good, yes, it would be. 
    Boy: Then why don't you take it, I'd like that, I could rest a lot knowing Ralts would be with a strong trainer. 
    Daniel: Well thanks, Ralts, how would you like that?
    Ralts nodded, it smiled.
    Daniel: Well then, *grabs pokeball and taps Ralts*
    Ralts went inside the pokeball, it clicked straight away. Ralts was caught.
    Daniel: ALRIGHT, WE GOT A RALTS. 
    Roxanne and Alun came running up to them. 
    Roxanne: Rhydian, where have you been?
    Daniel: He found a pokemon and tried to help him. He deserves a reward miss.
    Roxanne: Oh really? How sweet! Everyone, come here! Rhydian here saved a pokemon

Leia: There he is, the boy.
    Amy: Sometimes, you have to make the first move
    Leia: Really? 
    The 3 girls joined the group. 
    Leia grabbed Rhydian.
    Leia: That's so nice Rhydian!
    Rhydian: You think?
    Leia: Sure I do, it's lovely! 
    Rhydian blushed.
    Alun: Seems like you all have had a busy day then. 
    Daniel: Sure have, I managed to get a new pokemon! RALTS GO!
    Ralts joined the gang, to greet its new friends.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 22, 2016 1:08 pm

*Spheal clapped it's fins together greeting the new Pokemon*
    Clare:....was an eventful day to say the least, and in the end it all seemed to turn out for the best *Clare looked down at Leia and Rhydian, smiling, glad to see he was starting to notice Leia, her eyes drifting up to look at Daniel for a moment before moving back down to the kids, trying not to draw too much attention to it, but it clearly was noticeable if one was paying attention to her*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon May 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Amy noticed the look on Clare's face. 
    The gang waved goodbye to the children and Roxanne. 

The next morning, Daniel was up and ready, he ran outside, Evan and Alun followed, Amy and Clare caught up. 
    Daniel: POKKEN TOURNAMENT. WOOO
    Minun: Mai
    He ran to the arena, sponsored by the Devon Corporation. 
    He held his leaflet in his hand, ready to sign up, he suddenly looked at the leaflet once more, and opened it up, his full attention was given to reading the leaflet. 
    Daniel: Hold up, there are 2 tournaments, singles and doubles. 
    Evan: Which one are you going for?
    Alun: It says you need a partner for doubles, so singles it is.
    Daniel: That's true.....*stares at Evan, then Clare, then Amy and finally Alun* But then again, I think maybe it would be nice to try out a different challenge, and focus on working well as a team. 
    Evan: You're doing doubles? 
    Daniel: I've been reading the rules and it sounds quite fun, one partner goes up for the first round, and fights with their pokemon and a support, the 2nd round then goes to the next partner, if the third round comes into play, then either partner can play. 
    Amy: That does sound like it would be fun. 
    Daniel: I've been thinking, Amy, we've battled alongside each other many many times during our travels, and Clare, you're still new to the group so I wouldn't know how compatible we would be, but Alun, I was wondering, I think you were a massive help in the Kalos league and during my travels. so, would you help me and be my partner?
    Alun: *smirks* Sure, its been a long time since I battled in a tournament, how can I say no! 
    Daniel: ALRIGHT!
    Evan: Aw man, I wanted to battle!
    Amy: You're a little too young Ev, maybe in a couple of years. 
    Daniel and Alun filled out the application sheets. 
    Nurse Joy: You're all signed up.  Please take these *hands Daniel and Alun an eye piece each* These devices allow you to communicate with your pokemon, it's also how we use barrier, all attacks will take place with the barrier, pokemon attacks won't actually damage the pokemon, but its a hologram based battle, they'll think they feel the attacks in the battle, but really they are not harmed, this also means that physical attacks can work, as well as removing the type differences. GOOD LUCK! 
    Daniel and Alun: Cheers! 
    Evan and the girls went to take their seats. 
    The crowd began cheering as the tournament took place. 
    A man wearing a suit step out into the arena. 
    Dermot: WELCOME TO THE POKKEN TOURNAMENT! I'm Dermot, you're host, and we've got an action packed day ahead, challengers shall compete to qualify into the Pokken League. Challengers who place top 4 will be able to compete in the Pokken League and travel Hoenn to fight against the Pokken Masters. So with that out of the way, let's GO!
    The competitors stood in the arena. 
    Dermot: Here's our match ups! 
    Daniel and Alun were up against two girls. 

Dermot: So now we have the battle against Daniel and Alun, Vs Ceri and Zoe! 
    Alun: So Dan, do you fancy going up first? 
    Daniel: If you want, sure. 
    Daniel and Ceri stepped onto the field. 
    Dermot: Round 1 begins with Daniel and Ceri. 
    Ceri: Let's go! Mienfoo! 
    Daniel: Litleo GO! 
    Dermot: 3,2,1. START!
    Ceri: Attack!
    Daniel: Litleo! Block! 
    Daniel's device lit up on his face.
    A barrier appeared in front of Litleo
    Daniel: Woah! 
    Mienfoo tried slashing at Litleo, throwing punches and then a kick, the barrier smashed, knocking Litleo backwards. 
    Mienfoo then jumped forward launching another barrage of attacks at Litleo! 
    Litleo was thrown backwards, taking damage. 
    Daniel: Litleo!
    Litleo got up, it then ran up to Mienfoo, and began thrashing away at it with its claws, before slamming it with its head. 
    Mienfoo was thrown back. 
    Daniel: Cool! 
    Mienfoo then jumped up on its feet, it then spun around, fling out an Aura Sphere, whilst it then ran up after the aura sphere. 
    Daniel: Woah, block!
    A barrier appeared in front of Litleo. The aura sphere smashed the barrier, and Litleo was slashed at, and then kicked. 
    Daniel: Litleo! 
    Litleo got up, it then used Flamethrower, catching Mienfoo, before it then ran up and slashed it, followed up by smashing it with its head. 
    The device began to shine on Ceri's face. She pressed it. 
    Mienfoo began to glow, it then grabbed Litleo, throwing it up into the air, then launching itself up, it raised its arms up, charging up a large Aura Sphere,  the ball of blue energy submerged Litleo inside of it, before exploding. 
    Litleo fell to the ground, smoking. 
    Dermot: Ouch, Ceri used a Synergy attack to finish the first round. 
    Daniel: Synergy? 
    Amy: That looked nasty, good thing Litleo doesn't actually feel it.
    Evan: That's such a different battle. What if Daniel and Alun don't qualify?
    Alun was grasping the guidebook. 
    Alun: So they're one up. Ha, I'm good a skill based events, I'll bring us back on top. 
    Dan ran back to Alun.
    Daniel: Sorry Al, what happened. 
    Alun: No sweat! Here have a read through this! *hands the guidebook to Daniel* 
    Alun walked onto the arena. 
    Daniel: What was that last attack about?
    Dermot: Round 2 features Alun Vs Zoe, now if Zoe wins this round, then she and Ceri move to the next match up. 
    Daniel: Good luck Al!
    Alun: Hitmontop, GO!
    Zoe: Doduo!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 23, 2016 2:23 pm

*Clare clenched her hands together, rolling her thumbs over one another*
    Clare: This.... is not a good start
    Delibird: Bird bird
    Clare:...I guess he can rely on Alun for this first round
    Delibird: Deli
    Clare:....and you won't let your rival go down that quickly
    *Delibird nodded staring at the match*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu May 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Doduo and Hitmontop emerged within the arena. 
    Hitmontop began to spin on its head, attacking Doduo, it then jumped on to its legs, to punch and kick the opponent. 
    Zoe: Don't just stand there, attack!
    Doduo jumped up, its legs running in the air, it then landed behind Hitmontop, where it then started pecking and kicking Hitmontop, it used Drill Peck on Hitmontop. 
    Hitmontop took damage.
    Alun: Assistance! 
    Out of a pokeball came Dedenne, it then ran up to Doduo, its cheeks sparking, it then rubbed itself against Doduo, electrocuting it, Dedenne then returned to its pokeball.
    Alun: Awesome, use Rapid Spin! 
    Hitmontop then smashed into Doduo, knocking it backwards, it then began punching and kicking Doduo. 
    Doduo collapsed to the floor. 
    Dermot: Round 2 goes to Hitmontop, which means Alun and Dan are back in the game. Round 3 takes place next, which means either trainer from either side is allowed to battle, but who will they decide to bring forward? 

Daniel and Alun sat backstage. 
    Alun: This is your decision to enter this, Dan, its completely up to you. 
    Daniel: Yeah that's true. But I think you'll be better in the final of this round.
    Alun: Are you sure? 
    Daniel: Of course. 
    Alun: Alright then, cheers mate.
    Daniel: Just win it! Okay?
    Alun: Sure!
    Dermot: The match up is Alun Vs Ceri! 
    Hitmontop and Mienfoo appeared.
    Dermot: GO! 
    Hitmontop and Mienfoo ran at each other, Hitmontop bringing up its defences, Mienfoo began to attack, smashing the barrier, Hitmontop jumped back, before jumping back into the fury, it then used Close Combat! 
    Hitmontop smahsed Mienfoo with some powerful kicks and punches. 
    Mienfoo was knocked to the  ground, it got up, launching an aura sphere attack, Hitmontop stop the attack using its barrier defence. 
    Alun: Now!
    Hitmontop used Rapid Spin! 
    Smashing Mienfoo
    Alun: Dedenne! 
    Dedenne came out, attacking with Nuzzle. 
    Mienfoo was on its last legs.
    Alun's face piece shined, he pressed it.
    Alun: SYNERGY ATTACK!
    Hitmontop started to glow, it then used Rapid Spin, grabbing Mienfoo with its legs and spinning it around before launching it into the air, it then jumped up after it, using Close Combat, bombarding Mienfoo with punches and kicks, before landing one final, powerful punch. 
    Mienfoo hit the ground, unable to fight anymore.
    Dermot: Hitmontop wins, which means Alun and Daniel move onto the next round!
    Daniel jumped for joy!
    Amy: Phew! Al's pretty strong!
    Evan: He smashed it! 
    Daniel: WELL DONE MATE!
    Alun ran back to Daniel. 
    Alun: So that's the first round out of the way. 
    Daniel: WOOHOO! 

The battles carried on, Daniel and Alun continued to battle, once again Daniel losing the first round, and Alun saving them. They reached the finals.
    Dermot: Our finals here today consist of Daniel and Alun Vs Lucy and Rachel! 
    Daniel: Litleo GO!
    Lucy: Muk GO! 
    Dermot: Here starts the finals, BEGIN!
    Muk disappeared onto the ground, becoming a puddle, it then reemerged by Litleo, landing on it and slamming itself onto Litleo multiple times. 
    Daniel: LITLEO!
    Evan crossed his fingers
    Evan: I want Dan to win!
    Daniel: Barrier!
    As Muk came crashing down, Litleo brought up its barrier. 
    Daniel: Phew! Flamethrower! 
    Litleo blasted a hole in Muk. 
    It then jumped through the hole, where it then started slashing at Litleo.
    Daniel: ASSIST! 
    Out of a pokeball came Greninja, using Extrasensory, lifting Muk up into the air and slamming it to the floor. 
    Daniel: ONE MORE TIME! 
    Litleo used Wild Charge! 
    Litleo charged at Muk, knocking the poisonous blob into the air, KO'ing it.
    Evan jumped for joy, jumping out of his seat clapping.
    Evan: HE DID IT!
    Turtwig: TWIG!
    Amy: Alright Dan!

Daniel and Alun shook hands.
    Alun: Bringing it back, well done mate!
    Daniel: Its all on you now!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Clare: You can do it! Give it your all! *Clare cheered loudly from the stands*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu May 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Alun ran onto the arena, sending out his pokeball, releasing Hitmontop. 
    Rachel: Grumpig go! 
    Dermot: BEGIN!
    Grumpig used a Psywave attack, blasting Hitmontop backwards, it then ran up and began hitting Hitmontop with its tail.
    Hitmontop was thrown backwards. 
    Daniel: That's one powerful team!
    Alun: Not going down that easily!
    Hitmontop used Rapid Spin!
    Grumpig used Psychic, holding Hitmontop in its place. 
    It then picked it up, and threw it into the wall barrier. 
    The crowd cheered.
    Daniel: Come on mate! *clenches fist*
    Grumpig went to use Psycic
    Alun: DEFEND!
    Hitmontop used its barrier, blocking the attack, it then jumped up at Grumpig knocking it with a fistful of fury, and then began spinning on its head, kicking Grumpig multiple times.
    Alun: Assist! 
    Dedenne jumped out, Nuzzling Grumpig! 
    Grumpig took damage. 
    Alun: Close Combat! 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHUvO-CR1DM
    Hitmontop began smashing Grumpig! 
    Grumpig was knocked to the floor, it got up, but was followed up with a set of punches and kicks from Hitmontop!
    Again, Alun's device began to glow, he pressed it, releasing the synergy attack. Grumpig was punched in the face, it then was caught up by the spinning Hitmontop, Hitmontop through Grumpig into the air, it then leapt to their feet, bounced up into the air and used Close Combat, Grumpig fell to the ground. It got up.
    Daniel: What?! Its still not over?
    Hitmontop used Rapid Spin, kicking Grumpig, knocking it down to the ground! 
    The crowd jumped to their feet! 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAHZaEUyVs
    Daniel: YES! YES YES YES! WOOHOO! YES! *jumping up and down*
    Evan: THEY DID IT THEY DID IT THEY DID IT! *holding Minun and Turtwig jumping up and down*
    Amy: That was so awesome! They didn't need the third round!
    Dermot: AND THAT'S THAT! The team of Daniel and Alun qualify for the Pokken Hoenn League! They'll be travelling around the Hoenn region, fighting several tough opponents to see if they can become the top Pokken Trainer! 
    The crowd cheered once more! 

At the end of the day, Evan, Amy and Clare went back stage to see Daniel and Alun, however they were both discussing. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL77Dgqhilc
    Daniel: I'm so glad you were fighting alongside me then Al, I'd not be qualifying if you weren't on my team. I need to read the rules, and brush up if I'm to be a proper tag partner for you.
    Alun: You'll do alright mate, we'll be fine!
    Daniel: I'm serious though, you really pulled us through. 
    They both shook hands. 
    Alun: Let's forget about any mistakes from today, learn from it, and move forward, we'll smash it! 
    Daniel: Right! 
    The rest of the gang arrived, Minun and Turtwig jumped on Daniel's shoulders whilst Evan hugged Dan! 
    Evan: I'm so glad you got a win!
    Daniel: You and me both kiddo! You and me both!
    Amy: So then, you'll be entering the Pokken league! We'll be able to see the sights of Hoenn on our travels.
    Dermot entered the room.
    Dermot: So, looks like our 2 fighters have some prepping to do, I see great things from you both, so then, how about I tell you where your first challenge awaits. 
    Daniel: Where? Where do we go Dermot?
    Dermot: Dewford town is your first stop!
    Daniel: Thats across the sea from here. 
    Amy: Sure is, and we happen to know someone who can get us there.
    Daniel: That old geezer and his Wingull?
    Amy: Mr Briney and Peeko, yes!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu May 26, 2016 3:31 pm

Clare: Dewford it is
    *Delibird glared at Clare*
    Clare:...say....... if you two ever need a training partner....... feel free to ask, me and Delibird would gladly lend a hand
    *Delibird nodded affirmatively*
    *Clare smirked devilishly, looking at Delibird*
    Clare: No matter the time or weather
    *Delibird nodded again, before double taking at that comment, shaking Clare's leg in desperation*
    Clare:....You are the one who wants to be the best
    *Delibird turns it's head pouting a bit, but really agreeing with her,nodding acceptingly*
    *While trying to be helpful was her primary objective with the offer, there was a secondary motive to it as well, giving Clare some more one on one time with both Alun and Daniel if they took her up on her offer, which Amy may have been able to pick up on*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat May 28, 2016 9:19 am

Amy: Great idea Clare, me and Phanpy can partner up with you guys too. Girls Vs Boys! GIRL POWER! 
    Daniel: That's great! 
    The gang set off back towards Petelberg to visit Mr Briney. 

The gang arrived at Mr Briney's house.
    Out of the front door bursted Mr Briney himself.
    Mr Briney: AHOhohoh! Well looky who it is. Its that old boy Daniel, the one who found my lost little Peeko and saved him from those evil people! AND JACK! Oh you haven't aged a bit, in fact you look a little younger! *shaking Evan's hand*
    Evan: Uh, I'm not...
    Amy nervously stood, hoping Mr.Briney wouldn't recognise her. 
    Daniel: Mr Briney, its so good to see you again.
    Mr Briney: And you young man, a lot taller than I remember.
    Daniel: Uh, well it has been a few years *scratches head* 
    Mr Briney: Hello Minun! And what's this, Bulbasaur is now a Turtwig eh! Eheheh! 
    Mr Briney: AND AMY! ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU
    Amy: Hi....(he may not actually recognise me, he thinks Evan is Jack.....my disguise isn't blown yet) 
    Mr Briney: And you two? Who are you?
    Alun: Well my name is Alun and this is Clare, and that boy is not Jack, he's Evan. 
    Mr Briney: Oh? Well nice to meet you all! What can I do for you?
    Daniel: We were hoping to go to Dewford town, and we thought who better than you to take us.
    Mr Briney was already sitting in his boat
    Mr Briney: What are we waiting for! Come on!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat May 28, 2016 9:41 am

Clare: Dewford it is, all aboard *Delibird flew on, waving everyone on, Clare joining him and doing the same with a smile on her face*
    *when everyone was on she and Delibird took to the port side of the boat, her taking her shoes off and sticking her feet off the side to get splashed by the water*
    Clare: Honestly, water is really relaxing when it isn't always being launched at High Pressure around you
    *Delibird chuckled a bit*
    Delibird: Deli
    *Clare looked over to see if anyone else was doing anything during the trip, or if anyone would be joining her and Delibird*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat May 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Amy turned a greenish colour.
    Daniel: Aha, never were good on the waters were you? HAHA
    Turtwig: TWIG!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqecFnk_ako
    Daniel: COME ON OUT! 
    Litleo, Greninja and Ralts came on board!
    Alun: Good idea, would be nice for the pokemon to get some fresh sea air!
    Hitmontop, Azumarill and Dedenne came out of their pokeballs.
    Evan: Poochyena! 
    Amy: *sickly* Phanpy go! 

The pokemon played on the boat, Greninja and Azumarill swimming alongside the boat whilst Peeko flew above the skies.
    After a few hours, the gang arrived at Dewford Town! 
    Amy jumped off the boat and onto the shore. 
    Amy: Thank goodness that's over! I'm so glad we're back on ground. 
    Daniel: Woohoo! Dewford town!
    Evan: So its a seaside town!
    Alun: Yeah but it has a cave, which is filled with secrets
    Mr Briney: Rumour has it that no one has visited the cave for a while now, people are afraid to go in because of a disruptive pokemon. 
    Daniel: But we went in there back in the day, in fact, I caught my Aggron there as an Aron. Wonder what is causing the fuss. 
    Amy: Something tells me the Tokken battle is going to wait.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 29, 2016 12:44 am

Clare: Agreed, we can't just let the cave rot like that
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun May 29, 2016 3:52 am

The gang approached the cave whilst Mr Briney waited on his boat, outside the cave stood 2 people, one familiar to Dan and Amy, the other was a short girl wearing accessories based on a Braixen. 
    Daniel: Brawly! 
    Amy: It is isn't it! 
    Daniel: Hey Brawly! 
    Brawly: Woah! What up dude! Dan good to see you man! 
    Daniel: You too! You too!
    Brawly: Travelling with new folks? Nice to meet you dudes and dudettes! 
    Evan: Hi!
    Alun: Brawly the gym leader?
    Brawly: That's right man! 
    Daniel introduced his friends to Brawly.
    Brawly: Nice to meet you all! This is my friend Erin!
    Erin: Hi! 
    Daniel: So I guess you guys are here because of the mysterious pokemon?
    Brawly: You'd be right dude! 
    Erin: We've come to investigate!
    Brawly: Machop and me are going to break through any rocks that get in the way!
    Erin: Whilst my Braixen is going to light the way!
    Amy: A Braixen? 
    Erin: Yeah!
    Daniel: Braixen is a pokemon native to Kalos! 
    Alun: It evolves from Fennekin, one of the starter pokemon.
    Braixen came out
    Amy: AHHHHHH! Its adorable! I must have one! 
    Braixen: BRA! BRAIXEN! 
    Daniel: So we decided we would check out the cave too
    Alun: Strength in numbers! 
    Evan: I feel saver with a gym leader beside us too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 29, 2016 9:02 am

Clare: You have no reason to fear Evan, Delibird would never let anything happen to you
    *Delibird looked back at Evan, giving him the thumbs up*
    Clare: Now, let's go find out what is wrong

OOC: After you are done with your thing in the cave, I do have something I want to do in the cave, so try not to rush out of it please
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon May 30, 2016 11:54 am

Minun jumped onto Evan's shoulder to give him some support and make him feel calm. 
    The gang entered the cave, it was dark, Braixen lit its stick, creating a light for the gang. 
    Daniel: Still feels the same in here.
    Amy: Yeah its one of the areas that wasn't effected too badly by the Tsunami. 
    Brawly: My gym wasn't so lucky though, in fact I was reported dead until some people found me.
    Amy: It was a scary time, in fact a lot of the gym leaders were feared to have lost their lives but luckily they're all okay. 
    A group of Aron came running past the gang, they didn't stop to acknowledge the humans, they just kept running.
    Daniel: Something must be scarier than seeing a bunch of humans. 
    Sounds could be heard up ahead. 
    Daniel: This way! 
    The gang ran further into the cave, the cave opened up further and there were many different routes which could be taken. 
    Alun: Its strange, the only pokemon we've seen were those Aron. That's it. 
    Daniel: Come on then, let's crack this case
    Evan held Minun tightly. 
    Daniel and Turtwig ran up ahead. When suddenly, a loud noise echoed through the cave. 
    In the roof of the cave, dropped down many Geodude, all of which looked scared. They began to shine.
    Alun: EVERYONE LOOK OUT!
    Erin: Braixen, PROTECT! 
    Braixen lifted up a shield above Erin and Brawly! 
    The Geodude exploded, causing the cave to shake, parts of rock flew all over and the cavern began to collapse.
    Alun: MOVE QUICK!
    Alun, Amy and Clare dived to the side.
    Evan was scared, he looked up as a large rock came tumbling towards him.
    Daniel: EVAN!
    Daniel jumped into Evan, pushing him aside, dust scattered through the cave. 

As the dust settled, a large wall of rocks had appeared in front of Alun, Amy and Clare. 
    They had been separated from Daniel and Evan, as well as Brawly and Erin. 
    Amy: *coughing* I hope they're all okay. 
    Phanpy: PHAN! PHANPY!
    Alun: I'm not sure if we should try removing the rocks, it looks like the cavern is being held up by the wall, if we move it, we could risk it collapsing on us all.
    Amy: Then what do we do? 

The dust settled on the other side of the wall, Daniel and Evan laid on the floor, next to Minun and Turtwig. 
    Evan got up, shaking Daniel.
    Evan: Are you okay? 
    Daniel rose, scratching his head. 
    Daniel: I'm fine, Minun? Turtwig?
    His two pokemon stood on their feet, Minun jumped onto Evan's shoulder to reassuring him still, whilst Turtwig jumped onto his trainers shoulder. 
    Daniel: So looks like its me and you Ev, I hope the others are okay, I imagine they would be. 
    Sounds could be heard up ahead. 
    Daniel: Sounds like we're close to the pokemon. 
    Evan: What is it? 
    Daniel: Let's go and find out *grabs Evan's hand* 
    Daniel and Evan, alongside Minun and Turtwig strolled through the cave, they arrived at a large room, lit up by fire, as they entered, on the wall stood a tall dark and scary shadow.
    Evan: AH! THERE IT IS! ITS HUGE!!!!!!!
    Daniel: Aha! Relax, that's its shadow! Look at it really!
    Evan followed the shadow with his eyes, going down  the wall, on the floor below was a small pokemon. 
    Evan: Wait! That's the scary pokemon? 
    Daniel: A Bagon! Haha! I can't believe that's the pokemon that's been scarying everyone! 
    Bagon smirked, it then jumped through the flames at Daniel and Evan with a fierce determination in its eyes, it let out a loud cry, before headbutting Daniel in the stomach.
    Daniel: OUCH!!!
    Evan: DAN!
    Daniel: Ow! 
    It then headbutted the wall, trying to make rocks fall from the roof of the cave.
    Daniel: So its a troublemaker! Evan stand back, let me deal with this! RALTS GO!
    Ralts came out of its pokeball.
    Daniel: Ralts, this is your first battle as my pokemon, let's give it all we've got! 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY
    Daniel: Ralts use Confusion!
    Ralts: RAAAAAAALTS!
    Ralts lifted Bagon up, throwing it back through the flames and into the wall. 
    Bagon got back up, sending out a dragon pulse! 
    The move didn't hurt Ralts.
    Evan: What? Why didn't that hurt Ralts?
    Daniel: Ralts is a fairy type, dragon moves don't work on it! Ralts use Disarming Voice! 
    Bagon was blasted back by the sounds, taking damage.
    It got back up and ran at Ralts using Headbutt!
    Daniel: Teleport!
    Ralts disappeared, then reappeared behind Bagon.
    Bagon crashed into the wall, rocks fell from the roof, Ralts then used Confusion, lifting up Bagon!
    Daniel: HOLD IT THERE RALTS!
    Ralts kept Bagon floating in the air.
    Daniel: LET'S DO IT! *throws a pokeball*
    The pokeball opened up, Bagon went inside, it fell to the floor, clicking instantly!
    Daniel: Perfect capture! 
    Evan: You caught it?
    Daniel: Sure did, its a fierce pokemon, so determined. I had to make it a member of my team! 
    Evan: I'm glad its on our side now!
    Daniel picked up Ralts.
    Daniel: Who would think a small shy pokemon like you could make such a great battler! Thank you Ralts!
    Ralts: RALTS!
    The cave shook again. 
    Daniel: We should try finding a way out. 
    Ralts focused for a moment. It began to use its psychic abilities to trace pathways through the cave.
    Ralts: Ralts RALTS! *it began to shine*
    Daniel: QUICK! 
    Daniel grabbed Evan's arm, the boys disappeared along with the pokemon.

Amy, Alun and Clare were running through the cave, using an alternative route to get to their friends. 
    Alun: This cave is so big
    Amy: They could be anywhere! 
    A light shined in front of them, Daniel, Evan, Minun, Turtwig and Ralts appeared! 
    Alun: That was handy!
    Amy: What happened?
    Daniel: Ralts did! I think Ralts tracked down your location and then teleported us to you!
    Alun: That is a nifty trick isn't it! 
    Amy: We'll never be separated again haha! 
    Ralts was looking tired.
    Daniel: That's enough for one day Ralts, come back, take a nice long rest, thank you for your hard work! 
    Ralts went back inside its pokeball.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Clare: Glad all of you made it here ok
    *The group could hear the flickering of flames as they settled in, a small flame appearing down from them, a large stone carving at the end of the road, depicting a giant serpent like Pokemon in it*
    Clare: Flames...... could it....
    ???: And you say this is an all powerful Pokemon, that your people worship?
    *a scared, female responded*
    Woman: Y....ya...
    ???: Don't be afraid..... if this Pokemon is as great as you say..... we will bring it back for you
    *Clare led the group towards the stone carving, before another Braxien jumped in their way, stopping their progress*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon May 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Daniel: That voice!
    Alun: Could it be?
    Evan: Please no!
    Amy: Who is it?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Wilf: Jude, the guests are here
    Jude: *turned around, Houndoom was glaring at the girl, then turning to Dan and his friends" You are free to go
    Clare: Jude!
    Kaia: And the rest of us
    Clare: And the rest of the Rogues!
    *Wilf, Nona, Kaia, Simon and Dante all stood with Jude*
    Jude: We are not hear to fight today, just to do some research
    Clare: And what were you researching?
    Jude: .......Like I'd tell you
    Clare: You rotten little
    Jude: I should take this opportunity to congratulate you Daniel
    Clare: What are you talking about?
    Jude: Do you honestly think I wouldn't watch my friend compete in the Kalos league? He came in the top 3, quite impressive if I do say so myself
    Clare: You still call him your friend after you turned your back on him?
    Jude: I turned my back to help my friends here out of a jam, it's either I be here, or they are rotting behind bars, the choice is clear, both are my friends dear
    Clare: No friends would force you to do Criminal acts
    Jude:.......but Mrs. Williams..... they didn't, I chose this, and I would do it again, and we will do everything we can, so we don't end up behind bars, Kaia
    Kaia: Roger, Sneasel, Ice beam! *the Sneasel was sent out, a cold mist covering the cave's line of site, creating a smoke screen for which the Rogues ran through*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon May 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Daniel: Jude....
    Alun put his hand on Dan's shoulder.
    Alun: At least he still acknowledges your friendship.
    Daniel: I suppose...
    Evan: Why is he helping those creeps.
    Amy: Mrs Williams?......*turns red, then looks at Clare* Uh. So who is he?
    The group explained the incidents of Kalos to Amy. 
    Amy: So he used to travel with you guys
    Daniel, Alun and Evan: Yeah! 
    Amy: Sounds a bit familiar. *remembers her first travels in Hoenn* 
    Daniel: Yeah its becoming a regular thing *remembers Luke, Sid, James and Jude*
    Alun: Look, we should probably get out of the cave
    Amy: Good idea!
    Evan: Yeah, I hate the dark. 
    Daniel: Right, let's go! 
    The gang made their way to the exit, outside waiting was Brawly and Erin.
    Brawly: Dudes! Dudettes! You mate it!
    Erin: We're glad you made it out safely.
    Brawly: That critter in there is a real troublemaker right!
    Daniel: Sure is! But the problem is solved
    Alun: It is?
    Amy: How?
    Evan: The pokemon was not what we expected!
    Daniel: That's true! Inside this pokeball is the pokemon. 
    Out of the pokeball came Bagon
    Brawly: WOAH! You mean all that trouble was from a Bagon? 
    Bagon jumped on the spot, letting out a Dragon Pulse. 
    The attack destroyed the signpost for the cave.
    Alun: Hmm.
    Daniel returned Bagon quickly.
    Daniel: I think he may have a temper ha....
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Clare: Maybe we should get it away from here...... then
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon May 30, 2016 3:30 pm

Daniel: Yeah let's not forget the whole reason why we came here. 
    Brawly: Yeah what actually brings you here dude?
    Daniel: The Pokken Tournament. 
    Brawly: Dude, no way!
    Daniel: Yeah me and Al are entering! 
    Alun: But we can't see any signs of there being a place where it may take place here. 
    Brawly: Dudes, theres a reason for that. Since its temporary, Pokken battles are taking place in certain gyms. 
    Daniel: Seriously? 
    Brawly: Dude, its true! In fact, its because of the double tournament, the gym leader gets to team up with the Pokken League master.
    Daniel: So we'll be battling you Brawly?
    Brawly: Sure. 
    Daniel: And the Pokken League master? 
    Brawly: Well one of them, yes. 
    Daniel: Do you know who it is?
    Brawly: Obviously! And so do you.
    Daniel: I do?
    Alun: Oh I see! 
    Daniel: You do?
    Brawly: Isn't it obvious?
    Daniel: Nope
    Alun: Erin, you're the master aren't you?
    Erin: Well I don't like to brag, but I'm one of them. 
    Daniel: No way!
    Amy: So how many of you are there?
    Erin: 6. All scattered throughout selected gyms in Hoenn. 
    Daniel: That's so cool!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Clare: I would have never guest that.... but.... hey you beat them once right? I am sure you can beat him again
    *Delibird looked at her confused, wondering how she knew that*
    Clare: Dan was better than us remember? because he had more gym badges, and he's been here before, which suggests he beat them before
    *Delibird looked at Evan, remembering he was the one who told her that*
    Clare: And as is, Erin better be ready for the fight of her life, Dan is not going to go down without one heck of a fight, is the nature of someone as awesome......ly talented at he is *she rubbed the back of her neck, hoping no one picked up on the over praise she gave him initially* he managed to beat Delibird here after all
    *Delibird nodded in agreement that he must be really good since he pulled that off*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:13 am

Erin: So how about a battle tomorrow afternoon? 
    Brawly: We'll be waiting at the gym.
    Daniel: I'm game!
    Alun: Sorted! We'll get some practice in then. 
    Amy: Exciting!
    Evan: They're totally going to win! 
    Erin: Well then we'll catch you later then yeah? 
    Brawly: It'll be totally epic!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:27 am

Clare: See you then
    *She followed the gang back to the Pokemon center, drifting to the back on the pack making her isolated enough to have a conversation with if one wanted to, but still close enough to hear everything going on*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:45 am

The gang went back to the pokemon center.
    Daniel: So then Al, let's head out back to get our training on. 
    Alun: Sure! 
    Amy: Me and Clare, we'll practise with you! 
    Daniel: Sounds great! 
    The gang headed out back, ready to practise. 
    Alun: Azumarill! GO!
    Amy: Phanpy! 
    Daniel: Hmmmm, I haven't even thought about who to use. Uh...................Greninja! GO!
    Greninja came out. 
    Alun: So we need to decided who's up in the first round.
    Daniel: Wanna go first this time?
    Alun: Sorted! 
    Alun stepped up. 
    Amy: Clare, which one of us shall go first?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:49 am