2 posters

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn - Page 14 Empty Re: Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:40 am

Daniel: A detour? Ah man! 
    Alun: Flannery will still be waiting for us, where did you have in mind Clare?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:46 am

*Clare sent out her Spheal, it landing on her head*
    Clare: Well, there is a man I have been tracking down, and it's finally time I can reach him, Spheal's trainer Hershel is suppose to be just outside of Mauville City where the old Trainer Hill use to be, nice and secluded for his retirement
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:57 am

Daniel: As long as its not too far out here. 
    Amy: Ah Spheal! Such a sweet pokemon, I haven't actually used mine in a while. 
    Alun: You've got one too?
    Daniel: YES. She does. It kept rolling into Minun when it was on our adventures. 
    Minun; Mai *shakes*
    Amy: Ahaha good times.
    Alun: Well then, let's head on out to the next destination, Clare lead the way!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:15 am

*She led the way, on the far side of a clearing was a massive hill with what appeared to be a Battle Frontier Facility built into it, though the location had long since been abandoned, just outside was a small house, smoke coming out of the Chimney*
    Clare:.....So this is the place
    *Clare walked up to the door, knocking*
    ???: Just hold your horses *A woman said, coming to the door, and opening the door, revealing an elderly woman, wearing a gi top with rolled up arms and a keep dark purple skirt reaching to her stomach*
    Clare: Hi is....
    *Spheal Quickly jumped off of Clare's head and into the woman's arms*
    Clare: .....Hershel Home?
    *The woman smiled, happy to see Spheal back, only to turn to the ground upset as that name was mentioned, a Wobbbuffet, Delibird and Pikachu coming to the doorway, looking at the travelers who just arrived to their quite little home*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:38 am

Daniel: Hi...
    Alun: A grand collection of pokemon
    Amy: They look cute
    Evan: Woah a Pikachu!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:02 pm

*A Clefairy,Exploud and Crobat soon joined the other three, Spheal jumping off to play with his old friends*
    ???:....If you are here as a trainer looking for a challenge, Hershel can't accept your challenge
    Clare: No no no, I was looking for him to return his Spheal
    ???: He didn't go by that name for a very long time dear.... how do you know my husband's name? *she came closer into view, her being an older lady*
    Clare:..Someone I know gave me that name, we were trying to return his Pokemon to him
    Carlotta:.....I am Carlotta, Hershel, or Terrance's widow
    *Spheal turned around, looking at her, tearing up*
    Clare: ......H....how long has Spheal here been away from Her......Terrance
    Carlotta:...... he was taken 3 years ago, 6 months before his passing
    *Spheal started to cry, the Delibird, Pikachu and Clefairy rushing over to comfort it
    Clare:.....C....can I come in?
    Carlotta: Of course
    *Clare quickly fell to her knees, approaching Spheal, trying to dry his tears with her hand*
    Clare: I am so sorry little guy.......I...... I am so so sorry *she too began to cry* I am so sorry I got your hopes up.......
    *Spheal leaned into her hand finding comfort in it*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:36 am

Alun: We're very sorry for your loss.
    Daniel: Yeah, we are sorry to hear that. 
    Amy: Poor Spheal, he never even got to say goodbye, life can be so so cruel sometimes
    Evan: That's so sad.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:12 am

*Clare held her hand to Spheals face, trying to talk through the tears*
    Clare:..Si...Simon sent me here
    Carlotta: I.... I haven't heard anything from him since his parents disappeared, he is still doing fine? *she seemed to have a sense of relief in her voice*
    Clare: He..... he himself is fine...though he has got himself into a bit of trouble, but the important thing is he is safe
    *Clare's Delibird popped out of it's Pokeball, looking around for a bit confused, glaring at Carlotta's Delibird before going to comfort Spheal and Clare with Carlotta's Pokemon*
    Carlotta:...Thank you, for returning Spheal to us
    Clare: I am just sorry I couldn't do it sooner
    *The group heard a pair of footsteps behind them, coming from a nearby bush*
    Simon:..D....Dusclops! *the Rogue said, coming out, in tears, clearly having heard of his grandfather's death* HYPNOSIS! *Dusclops launched the attack, hitting Daniel, Alun, Amy, Evan, Carlotta, Clare, and all of the Pokemon out, and putt the collective to sleep*

*Clare quickly found herself far removed from the current situation, she was standing in a Middle School gym, wearing a bright blue hoody, hood down, with a stylized Minun on it, with the words Mauville Minun written underneath it, her being jolted forward by a whistle being blown*
    Ref: And point for the Lilycove Luvdiscs
    Female Player: Coach..... we can't do this *a middle schooler looked up at Clare, the score board showing a score of 24 to 18 for the Luvdisc in the game of Volleyball*
    Ref: Match Point
    Clare: Time out *Clare instinctively held her hands in a T formation, her players swarming around her, her finally getting a better look at the situation, the school stands were filled to the brim with parents from both schools, the two teams competing in the semi-finals of regionals*
    Clare: Alright, we've worked hard on this, and you've all done a great job getting us this far, but I know one thing for sure alright girls? And that is that you can do this! You have put in the hours, you have given every day your all, and you have the ability to win this game, you got that?
    Players: Yes Coach!
    Clare: Good, now go out there and show them what you got!
    *The girls all rushed back to the field*
    Clare: Good
    *Clare`s pant leg was pulled, her looking down to see a little blond girl with blue eyes staring back at her*
    Girl: Mommy..... I can't see
    Clare: *Smiled* Alright, let's fix that shall we champ? *Clare reached down, picking up the girl, putting her on her shoulder, the girl held up by Clare, as the pair watched the rallys that followed, the Minuns scoring a point her cheering, her perfect little life fitting snugly together though she couldn't help but feel something was very wrong, like she was forgetting something very important she should be doing*

*Delibird found himself in a stadium, Clare standing behind him, his hand having just launched an Icy Punch, a Venusaur lay there knocked out in front of him*
    Clare: Good job
    Announcer: And that is Delibird's 9th straight victory, now we are on to his tenth and final opponent in the Champion's Gauntlet
    Diantha: You have done well to make it this far little one, but this is where your journey ends
    Clare: I would like to see you try
    *Gardevoir was sent out, quickly Mega Evolving, staring down Clare's Delibird, smiled, ready to prove it was the strongest Pokemon in the world*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:05 am

Daniel found himself alone.
    Daniel: Wait? Where did everyone go? 
    He looked around and found himself in chains. 
    Daniel: WHAT? What is going on....
    Daniel reached for his pokeballs, however they were all gone. 
    Daniel: It's so dark in here. Minun? Turtwig? Evan? Al? Amy? Clare? .... Its just me.
    Dan could hear voices from another room. 
    Daniel: Those voices? They sound so familiar. 

Voice 1: He's in here. We brought him here
    Voice 2: There's no way he's getting away either, he's chained up and his pokemon have left him.
    Voice 3: He's completely alone. 
    Voice 4: All alone. HAHA
    Voice 5: Excellent, then there's no way he's going to beat us. 
    Voice 1: Let's open up then boss and show you. 
    Voice 5: Good, you've all done so well. 
    The door to the room opened up. 
    Daniel: They're coming in! 
    In the light, stood 5 figures and 3 small figures. 
    The figures stepped in the room, one flicking a switch, and the lights turned on. Standing in front of Daniel was Alun, Evan, Amy, Clare, Minun, Turtwig, Delibird and none other than James. 
    Daniel: You guys! Am I glad to see you! Quick get me out of these chains! 
    Alun: You're not going anywhere
    Amy: We finally had the chance to get you, you really think we'd let you go now? 
    Clare: What an idiot.
    Daniel: Guys.....what are you doing?
    James: Something they should have done a long time ago.
    Daniel: You. 
    James: They're working with me, they have been this whole time. Me and Lysandre have been working with your 'friends' to take you down. We finally have you.
    Daniel: That can't be true. Evan? 
    Evan: Oh please help me find my parents! Ahaha. I can't believe you fell for that. 
    Daniel: Evan no.....not you... Minun, Thunderbolt on James! Turtwig, Seed Bomb on these chains. 
    Minun: Mai...*evil look*
    Turtwig: Twig *evil grin*
    Daniel: Minun...Turtwig....please...
    James: You're pokemon work for me now. Now its time for this to end. Goodbye Dan, it was.....a shame knowing you. Minun, Thunderbolt, Turtwig Seed Bomb to the face
    Daniel: NO!
    Minun: Mai!!! *cheeks spark*
    Turtwig: TURTWIG *flings seeds* 
    Daniel: NO!!!!!!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:44 am

A young Alun found himself at a large stadium in Johto, within the stadium's changing rooms. Standing by a Tyrogue, Shiny Marill, Quilava, and Flygon. 
    Alun: Huh....I could have sworn I was in Hoenn *turns to a mirror* Was I dreaming? *looks at his pokemon* You guys, I had such a weird dream then, I dreamt that I was much older, and travelling around.
    Tyrogue: Ty ty 
    Marill: Marill? 
    Quilava: Quil Quil Lava? 
    Alun: Nevermind. Okay this is the day, if we win this today, we're going to become the world's greatest athletes. 
    His pokemon cheered. 

Alun found himself at the stadium, standing alongside Tyrogue. 
    Announcement: And representing Kalos is Alun and his Tyrogue. If he wins this here today, he takes Kalos into victory and will be known as Kalos' hero. 

Alun: (No pressure. Stay cool, we've been training for this, we deserve this) 
    Ref: 3...2...1....GO
    A gun fired, and the athletes and their pokemon shot off. 
    Alun and Tyrogue ran up in front, they then approaching a hurdle. 
    Alun: NOW!
    Both Alun and Tyrogue jumped over the hurdle. 
    Announcer: And Alun and Tyrogue are in the lead! 
    Alun and Tyrogue reached the final lap, miles ahead of any other competitors. 
    However, one competitor spoke into his watch. 
    Athlete: Do it. 
    Watch: ROGER THAT
    In the crowds, a man stood up, holding a Gloom. 
    The man then 'slipped' dropping Gloom onto the tracks in front of Alun and Tyrogue. 
    Alun: HUH?
    The Gloom hit the ground, letting out a spray of Stun Spore. 
    The spore hit Alun, his body began to stop, his joints froze, and he was unable to move properly. However his legs kept going, making it impossible to stop, he then crashed into a hurdle, his leg snapping, he let out a loud cry of pain as he collapsed, unable to move. 
    Tyrogue: TY TY! 

Nurse Joy: I'm afraid your leg will take a long time to heal, you won't be able to compete in anymore competitions. I'm sorry to tell you the news. 
    Tyrogue: Ty.... 
    Alun: But Nurse Joy, if I can't compete, then what else can I do? I'm nothing without being a Pokeathlete. 

Lysandre: Alun, I'm sorry to hear about your accident, all those years we travelled and now you're unable to fulfil your dreams. And you were so close. You had that competition in the bag.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:55 am

*The ball flew by, Lilycove scoring the final point*
    Ref: AND LILYCOVE IS THE WINNER!
    *The girls walked off the gym floor, glaring at their coach as they went*
    Player 1: She isn't a leader
    Player 2: She isn't even a good coach
    Player 3: She wasted all our time with that talk of hope and success, Areceus she is just the worst
    Clare: Good try out there everyone, you did your best
    Player 1: ya, and it was suppose to get us the win
    Clare: It`s not about whether you win or lose it`s about how you handle defeat
    Clare`s Daughter: Is that what you tell yourself mommy each time you see Daddy walking down the street with new mommy instead?
    *Clare's heart sunk as her daughter pulled her hair*
    Clare's Daughter: Daddy did say it just took him longer than it should to realize how much of a loser you really were mommy
    Clare: Q...quit it
    Players: Failure, Failure, Failure, Failure, Failure
    *Clare fell to the ground, holding her head, her daughter hopping off*
    Clare: I..... try, I try the best I can
    Clare's Daughter: It's so pathetic though that it's not even worth your effort
    Clare: .....I
    Player: Pathetic, Sad Clare, nothing more than a woman trying and failing everytime
    Player 2: It's pointless
    Player 3: She's worthless
    Clare: *She slowly got up* Never again! I am not worthless! *She took her hand through the air, the reality itself shaddering, her in a black room, where a black haired teenager stood before her, with a black jacket and a black skull and crossbones shirt on, along with a pair of black jeans*

Clare: What are you doing here!?
    Old Clare: You are never getting rid of me.... those kids, your kid, that cheating husband of yours, disgusting, vile, deserving of the rot
    Clare: No, I am not like that any more
    Old Clare: Really? Or do you just put on this nice girl facade to impress people
    Clare: No, I don't need to impress people
    Old Clare: Then why are you throwing yourself at that Daniel's feet, it's all for some boy
    Clare: I was like this before I met him!
    Old Clare: and yet you can't get that, Spheal, the Rogues, Evan, you can't do anything right no matter how hard you try to do, the natural course of action has and always be the same, get rid of the Rotting flesh
    Clare: The world is not Rotten!
    Old Clare: Just embrace it, the old you, the world is garbage, is poisonous, sick, and nothing in it's worth saving
    Clare: It is! *An ice statue of Finn appeared behind her as she spoke* Everyone in this world does what they think is right *An ice statue of Mable appeared behind her* and some of us are pillars for others to follow to do what`s right *Another ice statue appeared, this one of Daniel* Then there are those of us who will face whatever the world has to Offer *an Evan statue came next*
    Old Clare: W....what are you
    Clare: I am not worthless *A statue of Amy was the next thing to appear behind her* And this world isn`t worthless either! *Behind her a statue of Alun joined in* Everyone, even me has a chance for redemption *A Statue of Sid joined the group behind her* We are a people worth saving, every single one of us *Clare said as a statue of Jude joined the group*
    Old Clare: But you cause nothing but failure where you go Clare
    Clare: And I will try and try again until I succeed, because no matter what, I won`t be some fearful teenager any more, I will push forward, and give this my all! *She launched a fist forward, not far enough to hit the old Clare, but it did shatter, along with the ice statues behind her, revealing the real versions of those people for a split second, all looking at her happily, as her eyes drifted closed, the last thing in her dream her seeing is Daniel moving closer to try to catch the falling Clare*

*Her eyes started to drift close, as she found herself awoken in another area, not the real world yet, but instead a Giant Colosseum*
    *Delibird was hit back by a Shadow Ball really weak, Diantha and Gardevoir staring down the Penguin Pokemon*
    Diantha: Worthless Pokemon, how on earth did you get this far?
    *Gardevoir had Delibird's Power Herb levitating a few feet above her*
    Diantha: A sad little trick, really you aren't a strong Pokemon at all are you?
    Delibird: BIRD!
    Diantha: Clare there is holding you up with tricks and strategies that made you able to stand a chance here huh?
    Dream Clare: I am not carrying Delibird! *The Dream Clare coming into view for the real Clare*
    Diantha: Give him items to use it battle
    Dream Clare: So?
    Diantha: Vitamins
    Dream Clare: All him
    Diantha: Move tutors
    Dream Clare: He could get there on his own
    Diantha: You even got your Grandpa to take him for a week for Hyper Training
    Dream Clare: Y...
    Delibird: *Looked at Clare disappointed in himself*
    Diantha: She gave you everything you could possibly use to be the strongest Pokemon there is, only one problem boy *Delibird was hit by a Shadow Ball* You're a sad pathetic Delibird
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:17 am

Evan woke up in a pokecenter bed, He wasn't sure where he was. 
    Evan looked around the room to see the room was empty and that his friends beds were already made. 
    Evan: They must be in the lobby. Come on Poochyena! 
    Poochyena followed Evan into the lobby. 

In the lobby stood Daniel, Alun, Amy and Clare, all ready to set out on their adventure.
    Evan: Sorry to keep you waiting. I think I overslept. 
    Daniel: Ugh, See I told you we should have left sooner
    Alun: I didn't expect him to get up this early.
    Amy: Aww I'm already up too early. Why couldn't he just stay in bed.
    Daniel: He's a brat.
    Evan: Uh...guys?
    Daniel: Stay here you freak. 
    Evan: What? 
    Daniel: Poochyena, come on let's go.
    Poochyena: Pooch!
    Poochyena hopped onto Daniel's shoulder along with Minun and Turtwig.
    Evan: What's going on?
    Alun: Don't you get it? We don't want you to come with us.
    Amy: You're holding us back. Besides, now it'll be 2 guys and 2 girls in the group, perfect combination. We don't need you spoiling it. 
    Daniel: Yeah you brat, your mum didn't want you, your dad didn't want you, now we don't want you. Leave us alone and stay here. 
    Alun: Good riddance.
    Evan began to cry
    Evan: But why?
    Amy: Aww he's crying....what a baby.
    Daniel: Come on guys, let's not waste anymore breathe. Let's head out.
    The group left the pokecenter, leaving Evan behind. 

Amy was sat inside a pokecenter operating room, sitting beside a sick Plusle. 
    Amy awoke.
    Amy: Plusle? Oh Plusle! You look so sick, please get better soon. 
    Nurse Joy approached
    Nurse Joy: You shouldn't be in here. Its dangerous for Plusle, please wait outside.
    The machines began to make noises. As Plusle's heart rate dropped. 
    Amy: Plusle? No please Plusle! 
    Chansey pushed beside Amy, rushing to operate, and assist Nurse Joy.
    Amy: Plusle, please!!!!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:29 am

*Delibird slowly got up, before Clare jumped out of the stands landing on the ground, guards coming to get her*
    Clare: Delibird! YOU CAN DO IT!
    *Delibird turned to Clare as Dream Clare faded out of Existence*
    Diantha: He is a pathetic...
    Clare: He is not just a Delibird, he is my Delibird, he will keep on pushing until the end, regardless of how impossible it is
    Diantha: And you did all that to help him get no where
    Clare: Wrong, I did all that because I know he can get somewhere, mark my words, we will take you down here Diantha, and again when the time is right
    *Delibird smiled, his trainer's words resignation with him, as he charged up his Sky Attack*
    Diantha: Shadow Ball! *Delibird toughed it out to show its best side to Clare, before charging forward with Sky Attack, Clare holding her hand to her chest as it flew through the air*
    Diantha: No way!
    *Delibird is so in sync with Clare's wishes that it landed a critical hit, knocking out Gardevoir, the dream breaking apart, Clare and Delibird alone in the void before slowly waking up in another dream*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:53 am

Daniel was about to get hit by the attacks, when suddenly he noticed his chain had been cut. 
    Daniel: Huh? 
    Daniel moved aside. 
    James: WHAT HAPPENED?
    Evan: I don't know what's going on but I don't like it.
    Daniel: Evan??? 
    Evan: Poochyena used Fire Fang on the chains to get you free.
    Daniel: But you were just....and now you're? 
    Evan: I don't understand it either, you were about to leave me behind, then all of sudden Amy stopped you guys, next thing you know I'm here. I don't get it
    Daniel: What is happening? 
    James: GET THEM!
    Alun: Typhlosion GO!
    Amy: Phanpy crush them!
    Minun and Turtwig got ready to attack. 
    Daniel: Poochyena! Help us! 
    Poochyena: Pooch! 
    Poochyena used Fire Fang on James, leaving the duo a chance to escape. 
    Daniel and Evan ran down the corridor. Suddenly Daniel began to fade.......

Daniel appeared in a stadium.
    Daniel: WHAT? EVAN?!?! What the heck! 
    A gun went off, and Daniel could see many athletes running and jumping over hurdles.
    Announcer: And Alun and Tyrogue are in the lead.
    Daniel could see a young man running alongside a Tyrogue. 
    Daniel: Wait, Al? Hold up....I was just with Evan, my friends betrayed me, now I'm here.....and Al is young and competing in a pokeathlon competition....have I travelled in time?
    Suddenly Daniel witnessed Alun falling, and injuring himself. 
    With that, the scene changed, and Daniel was in the injury room with Alun and Nurse Joy. 
    Daniel: How did I get here? What's happening? Why the sudden change. 
    Alun: What am I suppose to do now? My whole life I trained as an athlete, now I've got to give it all up?
    Nurse Joy: I'm afraid so.....
    Daniel: He wanted to be an athlete so badly. 
    Alun: Now I've got to give it all up. 
    Daniel: Its not over though.
    Alun heard Daniel.
    Alun: Wait, who are you? How did you get in here? 
    Daniel: Um....I .... I wanted to get your autograph. 
    Alun: My autograph.
    Daniel: Well you're a great athlete.
    Alun: Was....I can't compete anymore, my whole life is over. 
    Daniel: No its not, you taught me to never give up, and that's why I know you're the best teacher I've had. 
    Alun: Teacher?
    Daniel: I...uh...*scratches head* 
    With that, Alun began to fade....

Alun reappeared inside a pokecenter, standing outside an operating theatre. 
    Alun: Woah! Dan.....? That was weird....I knew he was there, but couldn't respond like I knew him.....
    He looked at the lobby to see Amy crying.
    Alun: Amy? 
    Amy looked up
    Amy: I've done something bad, I let myself into the theatre to see Plusle, and only made things worse. I don't want Plusle to die. But Plusle will, I know it.
    Alun: Slow down, Nurse Joy is there to help. Plusle is in the right hands.
    Amy: But I've made it so much worse.
    Alun: It'll be fine, it'll all work out. Plusle is strong. It'll hold out, just for you.
    Amy wiped her tears away.
    Amy: You think? 
    Alun: Yes.
    Amy: Thank you Alun......huh what's.....
    Amy faded

Amy reappeared in a different pokecenter, in a lobby, seeing Daniel, Alun, and Clare walking away from Evan. 
    Amy: Where are they going?
    Evan: *crying* Aren't you going to go too? I'm a baby remember
    Amy: Evan? Baby? Of course you're not. You're a brave young boy! Where are they going?
    Evan: They're leaving me, because I'm a brat. 
    Amy: You're not a brat, not at all *hugs Evan* I'll stay, I won't let them leave you. 
    Evan: Really? 
    Amy: Of course, you mean the world to us....all of us....
    Evan: Thank you!
    Evan suddenly began to fade, reappearing in the room with Daniel, James and the gang, seeing Minun and Turtwig about to attack. 
    Evan: Poochyena, Fire fang on the chains quick!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:55 am

*Delibird and Clare joined them, using Ice Punch on the chains as well*

*Everyone woke up together in one final scene all of them standing in the middle of the ocean, on top of the water, in the middle of them stood an old elder, holding a Spheal close, hugging it, as Spheal balled it's eyes out*
    Terrance: It's ok..... *the old man patted Spheal's head* I am here, it's all going to be ok
    *Spheal held it's trainer tightly*
    *Delibird started to move forward, before being pulled back by Clare*
    Clare: J.....just give him a minute *she looked at the pair heart broken*
    Terrance: My little Tundric hero, smile for me my dear old friend, how I missed your smile *Terrance looked at Spheal, smiling brightly, Spheal smiling back at the man halfheartedly*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:03 am

Daniel: Spheal just wants to see it owner.
    Alun: One last time
    Amy: *wipes tear*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:14 am

Terrance:....Be a good boy Tundric, give everyone you see a reason to smile *Terrance got up and walked over to Clare, slowly handing her Spheal* Take good care of him
    *Clare grabbed him, holding him, crying* I won't let you down big man *she rubbed her cheek against Spheal as everyone woke up, one of the Rogues, Simon, standing there in tears his Dusclops staring down the group*

Simon: Come see them you said, what's the worst that could happen you said!
    Clare: I... didn't
    Simon: I am a Rogue.... first and foremost, I should have never come back, Shadowball!
    *Spheal Launched an Ice Ball, hitting the Shadowball, getting ready to fight*
    Clare: Alright....Spheal, I have faith in your, but there is someone who needs to fight him more than me, are you ok with that?
    *Spheal nods*
    Clare:.....No matter what your family is, even if it's not what you expect, you fight to try to make it something that is yours again...... Spheal, listen to Evan, Evan, show him what hope really is
    *Delibird face palmed at how corny his trainer was being*
    Clare: Evan.... I want you to show him, show all of us, just how tough you and little Spheal here are
    *Spheal looked back at Evan, nodding, ready to follow his instructions*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:47 pm

Evan: Why me? I....I don't know what to do...
    Amy: Clare, he's just a kid...Dusclops is a tough opponent.
    Alun: This is his first battle, he shouldn't go against such a strong pokemon. It's problematic, it put us all to sleep. 
    Evan: Uh.....*panics*
    Daniel: EVAN! You can do it. You really can! 
    Amy: You think he should? 
    Daniel: I wouldn't force it on him like this no. But at the end of the day, Evan you will be in pokemon battles in the future, you've helped out now and again, never officially. But I believe you can do Ev, just think you can, now don't panic. 
    Evan: But when someone says don't panic, that's when people panic the most....I.....
    Daniel: You can do it, you really can.
    Minun: Mai mai mai
    Turtwig: Turt turt twig.
    Daniel: Now do it Ev.
    Evan: Right....okay, Spheal, use Icy Wind!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:15 am

*Spheal Nodded, sending out a cold blast of hair, hitting the Dusclops Dusclops stumbling back*
    Clare: You`re doing great, both of you
    Simon: Night Shade! *A black beam flew towards Spheal, Spheal waiting for Evan`s instructions
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:44 am

Evan: AH.....too much pressure!
    Daniel: Use the pressure Evan! Focus!
    Evan: Ice Beam....on the ground!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:24 am

*Spheal blasted the ground, creating a tower of ice that it stayed on top of, the Night Shade hitting the tower and knocking it down causing Spheal to Roll on down, and hit Dusclops right on the nose*
    Simon: Shadow Ball!
    *Spheal turned around upon landing, and started to glow, changing shape as the Shadow Ball made contact with the Evolving Spheal, before becoming a Sealeo*
    Clare: He..... he evolved
    Sealeo: SEALEO!
    *The Shadow Ball seemed to be easily absorbed by the Seal Pokemon*
    Clare: Alright Evan just one more strong hit and he's done for, you can do it!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:34 am

Evan: Woah it evolved
    Daniel: Evolution is the solution
    Evan: Ice Beam
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:26 am

*Sealeo launched the attack, hitting Dusclops head on, knocking it out*
    Simon: Dusclops, return
    Clare: Simon, it's not healthy what you are doing, this is still your family
    Simon: You have no idea what I have been through
    Clare: I don't, but that's the point, your family isn't perfect, no one is, but you keep on trying fighting for what is right
    *Simon stormed off*
    Clare: You did.... AWESOME! *Clare walked up to Evan, lifting him up and giving him a big old hug* You did better than I could have ever imagine, good work out there Tiger, she rubbed her cheek against his affectionately* I knew you could do it, but you made it look so easy!
    *Sealeo waddled over, joining Evan and Clare*
    Sealeo: Sealeo?
    Clare: And you too Sealeo, you were amazing out there *Clare, while still hugging Evan, rubbed her cheek against Sealeo's face*
    *Sealeo smiled happily, before brushing it's cheek against Evan, thanking him for the battle*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:57 am

Evan: Ah uh.....aha, thanks.
    Daniel: Good job buddy! *pulls Evan in for a hug* See what did we say, just believe! You were ace, you too Sealeo
    Alun: You both did so well.
    Amy: You'll make such a good trainer.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:05 am

Clare: Thanks for giving him the confidence there Dan, he wouldn't have done it without your pushing *Clare looked down at Evan Smiling* And one day, I want to see you coming up and challenging Dan there, you will make it far Evan
    Sealeo: Sealeo!
    Clare: and you, you my friend, *she hugged her seal Pokemon* you did so well out there
    Sealeo: Sealeo!
    Clare: Now the fighting is over
    Sealeo: Sealeo....
    Clare: *started to sing a bit, hugging her new Pokemon*
    T'was the smile on your heartfelt face
    That had pulled me to shore when life was all black
    In our trails, if you lose your place
    You can cry, cause you shouldn't hold it back
    *Sealeo shed a few more tears, nuzzling up to Clare, before slowly calming down*
    Clare:....You truly are a Tundric Hero Sealeo
    Sealeo: *a defeated smile came to the Pokemon's face*
    Clare: Sealeo, return *Sealeo was returned to it's Pokeball*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm