3 posters

Pokemon: Orange Island Battle Frontier Saga

DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Pokemon: Orange Island Battle Frontier Saga  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon: Orange Island Battle Frontier Saga

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 am

Pokemon: Orange Island Battle Frontier Saga  - Page 3 Lucas_10

Announcer: The Battle between Lucas and Klaus will now begin!
    Lucas: I shall win this match in Honour of my birthday!
    Klaus: Hm.
    Lucas: Well? Let's go then!
    Klaus: Let's.
    Announcer: Begin!
    Lucas: Let's go Growlithe!
    Klaus: Huntail, Let's begin.
    Lucas: Hermm, A type advantage....
    Klaus: Yes, Thank you for that.
    Lucas: Grr, Okay Growlithe let's start with flamethrower!
    *Growlithe blasted a giant fire steam at Hunatail*
    Klaus: Huntail, Use Surf!
    *Over Growlithe's Fire Stream, came a giant wave from nowhere, it came crashing over the Flamethrower and quickly got rid of it, it then sped towards Growlithe*
    Lucas: Growlithe send yourself upwards with another flamethrower!
    *Growlithe blasted at the ground at was sent high into the air*
    Lucas: Now bite Huntail!
    *Growlithe fell at Huntail, who was at the top of the wave and bit hard on it's tail*
    Kluas: Huntail, Brine.
    *Huntail turned it's head upsidedown and hit Growlithe win a painful stinging stream of water, Growlithe was sent flying, He flew straight past Klaus and into the wall behind, KO'd*
    Lucas: Growlithe....*Lucas Returns Growlithe*
    You did great buddy, you'll get a big bowl of fruit salad after this.
    Alright now, Rotom let's go!
    *Rotom appered in a flash, but he was'nt as he was before, Rotom was a LAWNMOWER!*
    Rotom: Rooootomotm!(Reaaadddyy, to fight!)
    Announcer: BEGIN!
    Lucas: Rotom, Thunderbolt!
    *Rotom sent multiple bolts at Huntail*
    Kluas: Avoid and Crunch!
    ^Huntail darted between the bolts and crunched Rotom, More than half of Rotom ws inside Huntail's mouth!*
    Lucas: Rotom, DISCHARGE!
    Kluas: Ungh..
    *A giant bolt of electricy came out of Huntail's mouth, forcing it to let go of Rotom, But Huntail was still up!*
    Lucas: It's tough...Hmm? *Huntail could'nt move, it was paralysed!*
    Lucas: Great, Rotom, Thunderbolt!
    Klaus: Brine!
    *As Rotom sent a bolt straight, Huntail sentan extremly painful stream of water at Rotom, Both of them were KO'D*
    Lucas: That Crunch did more than I thought...
    Rotom, Return,*Returns* You did great buddy.
    Klaus: Huntail return...Thank you..
    Lucas: Okay, this time, It's Furret's turn!
    Klaus: Ninjask, go.
    Announcer: BEGIN!
    Lucas: So that's a Ninjask...
    Pokedex: If Ninjask is not trained properly, it will refuse to obey the Trainer and cry loudly continuously. Because of this quality, this Pokémon is said to be one that puts the Trainer's abilities to the test.
    Lucas: Makes sense why Klaus would have it....Okay then Furret, Ready!?
    Furret: F-fur! (R-ready!)
    Klaus: Ninjask Swords Dance!
    *Swords danced around Ninjask*
    Lucas: Furret Shadow Ball!
    *Furret quickley sent a Shadow Ball at Ninjask, It exploded head on!*
    Lucas: Yeah!
    *As the smoke cleared, Ninjask was still flying, It did'nt even show a sign of fatigue*
    Lucas: Gah, No!
    Klaus: Agility.
    *Ninjask moved all about the feild*
    Klaus: Now Fury Cutter.
    *Ninjask suddenly apperedd in front of Furret and slashed him with a powerful fury cutter*
    Lucas: Furret!
    *Furret slowly got up*
    Furret: F-fur..(I..I'm okay.)
    Lucas: Alright, Let's use Quick Attack!
    *Furret sped at Ninjask, But it dissapered before Furret could get to it*
    Klaus: Swords Dance and Fury Cutter.
    *Ninjask appered At Furrets side as Sowrds danced around it, As Furret turned Ninjask sped behind him and slashed, Even MORE powerfully this time!*
    Lucas: Come on Furret, Iron Tail!
    *Furret flicked his tail at Ninjask, it Ninjask a greatly damaged it*
    Klaus: Baton Pass.
    *Ninjask backfilped and returned itself into Klaus's pokeball*
    Klaus: Now, Sneasel, go.
    Lucas: Hrrmm....Furret return.
    Okay, Lickilicky let's go!
    Kluas: Sneasel, Quick Attack!
    *Sneasel moved to fast to see and quickly struck Lickilicky**
    Lucas: Wh-whoa, it's...so fast.
    Kluas: Hm, You did'nt know, Stat increases stay when baton pass is used.
    Meaning my Sneasel is faster and stronger than normal.
    Lucas: Uh-oh...Err Lickilicky use Defnse Curl!
    *Lickilicky curled into a ball and was surrounded by a blue sphere*
    Klaus: Sneasel Slash.
    *Sneasel zoomed in front of Lickilicky*
    Lucas: Rollout!
    *Lickilicky suddenly rolled on the spot, taking Sneasel by suprise, then he charged at hit Sneasel at full speed, Sneasel was knocked far back*
    Klaus: Sneasel, False Swipe.
    *Sneasel disappered, then quickly reappered in front of Lickilicky, stopping him from spinning*
    Klaus: Now Quick attack.
    *Sneasel ran around Lickylicky at a very high speed*
    Lucas: There's no way to attack it now and Licklicky's has the lowest posssible health...Looks like there's only one thing to do...
    *Sneasel sped at Licklicky*
    Lucas: EXPLOSION!
    *The moment Sneasel touched Lickilicky an massive explosion occured, The smoke cleared a revealed that the two pokemon had fainted*
    Lucas & Klaus: Return.
    Lucas: Treecko, Come on out!
    Klaus: Mismagius, go.
    Klaus: Mismagius, Shadow Ball.
    Lucas: Dodge and use Bullet Seed!
    *Trrecko jumped over the shadowball and sprayed Mismagius with a powerful Dragonbreath*
    Lucas: Wait, Wait, I said -Bullet Seed-
    Klaus: Just keep using Shadow ball.
    Lucas: Avoid then use Dragonbreath!
    *Treecko slid out of the shadow ball's way, then pelted Mismagius with a Bullet Seed*
    Lucas: Okay now your -REALLY- just doing this on purpose.
    Klaus: Destiny Bond.
    *A white disk appered under Mismagius and split into, the second one went under Treecko and they both Disappered*
    Lucas: Treecko use Dragonbreath!
    *Treecko threw an Energy Ball into the air then flung it at Mismagius with her tail, Mismagius was KO'D*
    Lucas: *Grumble* Well I guess that -WAS- good..
    *Suddenly Trrecko fainted*
    Lucas: T-treecko?
    Klaus: You've abiously forgotten, Destiny Bond makes the other pokemon faint once the one who used it has been KO'D.
    Lucas: Ugh, Last pokemon...You ready?
    Bonsly: BonSLY!(I'm SO Ready!)
    Lucas: Okay, Then, Let's go!
    Klaus: Ninjask, Let's go.
    Lucas: Get ready for this!
    Announcer: AND BEGIN!
    Kluas: Agility.
    Lucas: Rock Throw!
    *Bonsly threw a rock an Ninjask, But it Darted out of the way before the rock even came close*
    Kluas: Swords Dance.
    Lucas: Rock Slide!
    *Swords flew around Ninjask, It hit one of the sowrds at the rocks, which shattered them*
    Lucas: Ung...
    Klaus: Baton pass.
    *Ninjask returned to the Pokeball*
    Time for our REAL showdown.
    Lucas: We'll show NO mercy!
    Kluas: Porygon Z, Let's get em.
    *Porygon Z appered, Faster and stronger than before*
    Lucas: Well, Let's go then, Bonsly Rock Slide!
    Kluas: Tri attack!
    *Porygon Z fired Three Beams, The Fire and lightning beams stoped the rock silde, but the Ice Beam, Went right past and struck Bonsly*
    Lucas: Bonsly!
    *Bonsly quickly shook it off and jumped at Porygon Z, Low Kicking, Bonsly kicked Porygon Z directly in the head*
    Klaus: Giga Impact.
    *A green shield appered around Porygon Z*
    Lucas: Bonsly, Dodge!
    *Bonsly slide off to the right and Avoided the Giga Impact, Porygon Z floated in place a bit shocked by the impact*
    Lucas: All right, Rock Slide!
    *Bonsly sent a rain of rocks at Porygon Z, Each did a considerable amount of damage*
    Kluas: Porygon Z Tri Attack Again!
    Lucas: Bonsly Low Kick!
    *Bonsly jumped at Porygon Z, Foot Out stretched, He was hit by the Tri Attack, But he still kept flying at Porygon Z, His branch's on fire, his face frozen and his feet on fire, He struck Porygon Z and landed back over his respective side, Shaking the elements off him, The Two were at a Standstill*
    Kluas: Porygon Z, Lock On.
    Lucas: Let's focus Bonsly.
    Lucas and Klaus: NOW
    Lucas: LOW KICK!!
    Klaus: Giga Impact.
    *The two pokemon flew at each other, Full strength, then...they collided, The resulting explosion was huge, nobody could see who won...then the smoke started to clear*
    Kluas: ...
    Lucas: *gasp*
    Announcer: *Gasp*

OOC: Please lend me some gasps and maybe a few side comments

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Orange Island Battle Frontier Saga  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon: Orange Island Battle Frontier Saga

Post  KingMinun Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Lyra: Using a newly caught pokemon in a major league battle!??!
    Khoury: Big mistake
    Daniel: What's going on? Who's won? Bonsly or Porygon-Z?
    Ashley: *gasps*
    Mika: *gasps*
    Jack: Oh.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:45 pm

*On the floor, Ko'D was...Bonsly*
    Lucas: No.. *Falls to his knees*
    Announcer: Bonsly has been KO'D, The winner is KLAUS!
    Klaus: Excellent Porygon-Z.
    Here's something you might not have known Lucas *Turns away* Today's MY Birthday too.
    Lucas: Huh...
    Kluas: So for your present, I'll say this once, *Turns back around* Your a worthy rival. *walks away with Porygon floating beside him*
    Lucas: Klaus...*Lucas get's back up, get's Bonsly and walks off stage*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Announcer: And! Klaus moves onto the semi finals!
    Klaus and Lucas' picture appeared on screen, then Lucas' disappeared.
    Announcer: Klaus will be joining Lyra and Rebecca. Now the last battle for today! Sid Vs Patrick.

In the coridoors of the stadium were Ashley, Sid and Mika who were waiting for Lucas to arrive.
    Mika: Sid! Do your best out there, don't worry about the outcome.
    Ashley: Just keep your head high.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 pm

*Lucas walked down the hallway, Bonsly in arms*
    Bonlsy: Sly?(You okay?)
    Lucas::.....
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 am

Ashley: Hey Lucas! That was a great fight out there! You should be proud to have made it this far.
    Announcer: Please may Sid and Patrick make their way to the areana.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:12 am

Lucas: I lost....but...I think...I'm okay with it.
    Bonsly: Bon?(Really?)
    Lucas: Yeah...What Kluas said...actually made me feel even better.
    Bonsly: Sly?(Because he reconginized you as Rival?)
    Lucas: Yeah..And I think I'll do my best to try and him now.
    Bonsly: Bon!(And I'll be right there with you!)
    Lucas: Yeah, Now Let's go see Sid's match!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 am

Announcer: AND NOW! Sid Vs Patrick.
    Mika: Come on! Both of you!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 am

Sid: Here it is
    Patrick: Our next battle, alright, Staraptor, you’re up *Staraptor was sent out of it’s Pokeball*
    Staraptor: Staraptor!
    Sid: Skarmory, go!
    Skarmory: Skarmory!
    Patrick: Just as I thought
    Sid: Aerial Ace *Skarmory flew towards Staraptor at an impressive speed*
    Patrick: Double Team! *Staraptor then seemed to split into five different birds, as Skarmory went right through one and did nothing*
    Sid: Seems you’ve learned a few tricks
    Patrick: I’ve always been two steps ahead, Staraptor, let’s take this battle up higher! *Staraptor and it’s clones flew higher up into the sky*
    Sid: flash cannon! *Skarmory launched a silvery beam at one of the Staraptors, again, just being an illusion* another *Skarmory launched a second one, which again did nothing to the fake* ano...
    Patrick: Close Combat! *The two remaining creatures fell from high up in the air and then struck Skarmory with there wings, however after the first hit, the extra illusion faded, and the Staraptor continued to hit Skarmory
    Sid: Skarmory! Get out of there! *Skarmory tried to move out of the way of the way
    Patrick: Oh no you don’t! Staraptor, go! *Staraptor flew forward, and struck Skarmory again as the beast tried to escape* Me and Staravia used to practise on outrunning anything around, so don’t expect to get away from us!
    Sid: Skarmory! *The beaten Skarmory was laying on the ground*
    Patrick: Face it Sid, you may have Mika, but you will not have this battle!
    *Skarmory slowly turned around while taking hits from Staraptor and let out a very high pitched screech everyone in the stadium could hear*
    Sid: That was….
    *Staraptor jumps back, covering it’s ears in pain*
    Patrick: Metal sound….
    Sid: Now’s our chance, flash cannon! *Skarmory let out a powerful silver beam at Staraptor*
    Patrick: Dodge! *Staraptor took the hit straight on*
    Sid: Looks like I still have my shot of winning this
    Patrick: I doubt that, Aerial Ace!
    Sid: You too! *Both bird Pokemon flipped through the air and collided beak to beak with one another* and why would you say that?
    Patrick: Because! *his voice became sarcastic* While you were off being a great friend and being all kissy face with the girl I like *his voice became normal again* I was training, trying to get her Grotle back, to win her heart, and apparently I couldn’t even do that… Close combat! *Staraptor flew at Skarmory and hit it with it’s wings,*
    Sid: Metal Sound! *Skarmory let out another loud high pitched screech as Staraptor backed off from the pain* I never knew you felt that way….
    Patrick: Double Team! *Many Staraptors appeared surrounding Skarmory* Really Sid? You didn’t see it?
    Sid: There was no real reason to think you did though, Aerial Ace *Skarmory went through the illusions one by one*
    Patrick: What do you mean? I kissed her! First! Close Combat! *another illusion disappeared and Skarmory took another hit, being knocked out*
    Sid:… Skarmory, good job, return *Skarmory was returned*
    Patrick: you haven`t kissed her have you?
    Sid: None of your business!
    Patrick *smirks* You’re serious? And somehow you think you two are a couple?
    Sid: Stop it!
    Patrick: Two steps ahead, I’ve just realized something before you, like always
    Sid: I’ve had enough! Magmortor, go! *Sid takes out his Pokeball and sends out his Fiery Pokemon*
    Patrick: Staraptor, Aerial Ace! *Staraptor charges towards Magmortor,
    Sid: Flamethrower! *Magmortor let’s out two extremely hot streams of fire from it’s hands, hitting the incoming Staraptor, knocking it out*
    Patrick: Good job
    Sid: Take back what you said!
    Patrick: Why should I? You two aren’t even taking it seriously why should I?! *Patrick then sends out his second Pokemon* Eevee has evolved since last time you saw it
    Sid: Shadow Ball!
    Patrick: Dodge and use swords dance! *Leafeon avoided the dark ball as it’s paws grew in size as it started to do a dance*
    Sid: Flamethrower!
    Patrick: Leaf Blade!
    *The two flames were launched in the direction of Leafeon, however the Pokemon seemed to veer off course and then struck Magmortor with it’s powerful leaf blade attack, knocking Magmortor on it’s back*
    Magmortor: Mag… (We…)
    Sid: We….
    Magmortor: Tormor (are not…)
    Sid: Are not….
    Magmortor: Magmortor!
    Sid: Going to lose!
    Patrick: Giga Drain! *Leafeon then took some of the knocked over Magmortor’s energy* good luck getting up, that thing weighs a ton
    Sid: Psychic!
    Patrick: Leafeon, just stay back, he can’t harm you
    *Magmortor used Psychic on itself, lifting it to it’s feet*
    Patrick: Leaf Blade, Quick!
    *Leafeon charged towards Magmortor*
    Sid: Flamethrower!
    Patrick: *smiles* Dodge! *Leafeon gets out of the range of the flamethrowers
    Magmortor: Mag magtor (Oh no you don’t!)
    *Magmortor’s body turns red. It then releases a white fire with a red-orange flame sprialing around it from its arm, then it fell to the ground, slowly getting back up*
    *Leafeon was hit by the powerful Overheat and was knocked out*
    Patrick: Overheat… darn it looks like you are pulling out more tricks than I thought you had… *Leafeon was returned to it’s Pokeball* Time for a newbie to show you how it’s done Dewgong, let’s go! *Patrick sent out his Seel Pokemon*
    Sid: You show us?! Shadow Ball!
    Patrick: Ice Beam! *The two attacks where launched through the air and exploded in the middle of the field* now Aqua jet! *Dewgong flew across the battle field and hit Magmortor head on*
    Magmortor: *gets up* Mag (Not done…)
    Sid: Flamethrower! *The fire streams flew through the air towards Dewgong*
    Patrick: *smiles* Water Pulse after you are hit *Dewgong is hit by the attack and doesn’t seem to take any damage*
    Sid: Dodge! *Magmortor uses his Psychic powers to avoid the attack* How did it not take any damage there?
    Patrick: Guess in the world of battles, it pays to have thick fat
    Sid: Shadow Ball!
    Patrick: Ice Beam! *The two attacks collide in the air creating an explosion* Now Aqua jet!
    Sid: Psychic! *Sid’s Magmortor uses it’s psychic powers to hold the incoming seal at bay*
    Patrick: Darn it
    Sid: Not going to work twice, now, throw Dewgong! *Magmortor used it’s Psychic powers to throw Dewgong through the air onto the ground*
    Patrick: Dewgong, can you continue?
    *Dewgong nods*
    Sid: Another Psychic! *Magmortor uses it’s powers to lift up Dewgong and throw it across the battlefield once again*
    Patrick: Water Pulse! *while flying through the air, Dewgong launched a stream of water and hit Magmortor as it fell to the earth*
    Sid: Thunderbolt! *Magmortor launched electricity into the incoming water before it hit him, sending an electrical charge to Dewgong, however, when the pulse did hit him it had the power of both the water and the electricity, knocking out both Dewgong and Magmortor*
    Patrick: Good job Dewgong, return! *Dewgong was returned*
    Sid: Magmortor, good work, return! *Magmortor was returned*
    Patrick: Manectric, go!
    Sid: Sandslash, go!
    *both Pokemon were sent out*

Vick: I wonder if Sid will use his new Pokemon, *is two rows behind the gang*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 am

Mika watched the 2 people she cared for the most argue it out with their pokemon.
    Mika: I-I can't watch this!
    Ashley: Mika, wait! Don't go!
    Mika: I, I just can't watch this battle! Knowing they are fighting over me, its just not fair.
    Ashley: Mika, I know they'd both want you to watch this, please do it for them.
    Mika: *sighs* Your right *takes her seat again*
    Daniel: Poor Skarmory, taken down so soon.
    Jack: Gotta hand it to Patrick, Staraptor is strong.
    Lyra: WOW! The way Magmortar used Psychic to get up! Just AWESOME!
    Khoury: Magmortar is looking strong!
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 am

Lucas: Come On Sid your doing great!
    Bonsly: Bonsly!!(Sandslash you can win this!!)
    Lucas: Sandlash should is resistant to electric attacks so this should be a cake walk for him!
    Bonsly: Bon..(But Mantric can learn other moves too..)

Last edited by Cookiethebonsly on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Patrick: Think type advantage will help you hear? Ya right,
    Sid: Dig! *Sandslash then tunnelled it’s way underground*
    Patrick: Manectric, you know what to do
    Sid: Slash! *Sandslash comes out and lands right in front of Manectric and tries to use Slash on it*
    Patrick: Jump back! *Manectric tries to avoid the attack, but is hit by the slash attack*
    Sid: Crush Claw, let’s take him down a peg! *Sandslash tried to use it’s claws to hit Manectric*
    Patrick: Ice Fang *Manectric then used it’s fangs to bite down on the Pokemon’s claw*
    Sid: Get out of ther…
    Patrick: Throw him! *Manectric wiped around the Pokemon and wiped him against the ground* Now, another ice fang! *Manectric charged towards Sandslash*
    Sid: Dig! *Sandlash dug underground and avoided the attack*
    Patrick: You can’t run forever
    Sid: Now Swift! *Sandslash came out on the other end of the battlefield and launched stars at the other Pokemon*
    Patrick: Swift *Manectric launched a bunch of starts, that flew through the air, the star hit each other, creating a spectacular show for the crowd*
    Sid: Slash!
    Patrick: Ice Fang! *The two Pokemon hit each other with their attacks and stand right in front of each other
    Sid: Sandslash, come on, Crush Claw with your other arm! *With the hand that wasn’t in Manectric’s mouth, he launched a powerful punch to the gut causing Manectric flew backwards*
    Patrick: No way is he going down!, Giga Impact! Manectric charged towards Sandslash, tackling him with a powerful force, as after that, smoke seemed to fly from Manectric*
    Sid: Sand…sandslash… *Sandslash seemed to be standing, as the marks remained on it’s body*
    Patrick: You know, you were right, that Ralts’ owner was looking for it…. I found him and he was so glad to have it back he helped me catch this guy
    *Sandslash then fell face first to the ground*
    Sid: Return…. *Sandslash was returned to it’s Pokeball*
    Patrick: There we go, that should do
    Sid: Alright, Exploud, go! *Exploud came out of it’s Pokeball*
    Patrick: I was waiting for this one, Manectric, Thunder! *Thunder came from the sky and struck the loud Pokemon*
    Sid: Hyper Voice! *Once again, a very loud noise covered the arena*
    Patrick: What’s with you and all this freaking noise? Manectric, Giga Impact! *Manectric charged for Exploud and collided with the very loud Pokemon, once again exerting smoke after the attack hit*
    Sid: Exploud, can you continue
    Exploud: PLOUD! (OF COURSE)
    Sid: Alright, move to the left about a foot
    Patrick: Odd move….
    Sid: Maybe
    Patrick: Alright, Quick Attack! *Manectric flew towards the Exploud
    Sid: Hold yourself! *Exploud held out it’s hands trying to keep it’s place, however, he was pushed back a few feet, almost tripping over the hole, but regained his balance on the other side* now, throw him! *Exploud took the Manectric and threw him across the battlefield, as Manectric was over a hole*
    Patrick: Manectric, come on, you can get up *Manectric slowly gets up*
    Sid: Water Pulse! *Exploud launched the pulse into the dug hole, as it travelled through the ground and struck the Manectric*
    Patrick: Can you keep it up?
    Manectric: tric…. *Manectric seems extremely weak, and falls over*
    Patrick: Return! *Manectric was returned, as Exploud seemed to be breathing heavily* took two Pokemon to do that? Well then, I guess it’s time to get serious, Infernape, go! *Infernape was sent out of it’s Pokeball*
    Sid: I was expecting you to save him for last
    Patrick: Typical, I’m two steps ahead of you, I knew who you’d be saving for last, now, Mach Punch! *Infernape flew through the air and struck Exploud with the mach punch, taking out the normal Pokemon*
    Sid: Two on two….
    Patrick: ya
    Sid: Nidoking! Go! *Nidoking was sent out*
    Patrick: Wha.. What? Not Feraligatr?
    Sid: No, thought I would show you something new
    Patrick: Whatever, Fire Punch
    Sid: Poison Jab! *Both Pokemon launched there punches and hit each other in the gut*
    Patrick: Infernape get back
    Sid: Looks like I have you in a corner
    Patrick: *pulls out his Pokegear* not really, just need time to check out the database
    Sid: Earth Power!
    Patrick: Dodge, and use flamethrower *Infernape jumped up into the air, avoiding the attack and then launched a powerful flamethrower towards Nidoking* Ah there we go, physically oriented and fast, keep your distance and use flamethrower
    Sid: Megahorn! *Nidoking rammed through the fire and rammed it’s horn into Infernape, causing some damage*
    Patrick: Infernape! Close Combat! *Infernape then wildly started flailing around, knocking Nidoking away* now, Fire punch! *Infernape then launched a powerful attack in the stomach of Nidoking*
    Sid: Double Kick! *after stumbling backwards, Nidoking jumped forward and kicked Infernape in the stomach with his feet*
    Infernape: Nape! (Now!)
    Patrick: Flare Blitz! *Infernape used the powerful fire attack, knocking Nidoking back and taking recoil in the process, leaving Nidoking really weak*
    Sid: Poison jab!
    Patrick: Dodge, and use flamethrower! *Infernape avoided the attack and launched the flamethrower, knocking out Nidoking*
    Sid: Nidoking…. You did a good job…. Return, go Electivire! *Sid’s new Pokemon was sent out*
    Patrick: Infernape, Will-o-wisp
    Sid: Thunderpunch! *Infernape summoned a ring of purple flames that surrounded him, then as the thunderpunch hit Infernape, Electivire turned a bright red, then the hit Infernape fainted*
    Patrick: Return…
    Sid: Electivire evolved just for this battle, he is one of my strongest Pokemon too, and with all this effort, me and my team are not going to lose
    Patrick: *smirks* really? You just evolved it huh?
    Sid: What do you mean?
    Patrick: You haven’t won Sid, in fact, you lost, Shedinja go! *The ghost came out*
    Sid: N….no
    Patrick: Like always, two steps ahead
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Daniel: Wow! Electabuzz evolved!
    Mika: Its no use, its already over!
    Ashley: I'm sure he won't go down without at least trying to hurt it!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Sid: Electivire, use….
    Patrick: Shadow Ball! *Electrivire was hit by the shadow ball, then, it became encased in red, taking damage from the flame*
    Sid: Electivire!
    Patrick: Shadow Sneak!
    Sid: Try to stop it! *Again, Electivire takes damage from the two moves*
    Patrick: Well Sid, looks like I win, Hyper Beam! *The powerful beam flew across the battlefield, hitting Electivire, knocking it out*
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Lucas: What!?
    No, not Elecctab-ah-vire!
    Bonsly: Bon, Bonsly!(No way, Sid lost! I don't belive it!)
    Magmar: *Who popped out to see Electabuzz fight* MAG!!(BUDDY!!)
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Mika: SID! NO!!!!!!
    Daniel: Guess he's out! But hey, he gave it his all, that's what really counts.
    Ashley: Mika? You okay?
    Mika: You know what? I think I am. Sid lost to Patrick, but I saw how much Sid was willing to win that. For me just as much as for himself and his pokemon.
    Announcer: And so, Sid is eliminated!
    The Final 4 trainers appeared on screen, Lyra Vs Rebecca and Patrick Vs Klaus.

The next day the final battle began. Lyra Vs Patrick!
    They had been battling it out for hours. They were down to their final pokemon, on one side, Meganium, on the other, Infernape. Both had taken major beatings.
    Lyra noticed Meganium was extremely weak.
    Lyra: Synthesis!
    Meganium healed. Unfortunatly for Infernape, it couldn't take anymore and it fell to the ground.
    Announcer: And we have our winner! This years Silver Conference winner is New Bark Town's very own Lyra!
    Khoury: She won? SHE WON! SHE WON!
    Lyra ran up to Meganium and hugged it!
    Lyra: We did it! We won! AHA!
    Daniel: Congratulations Lyra!
    Ashley: Way too go!
    Fireworks exploded into the air!
    Lyra jumped up!

The After Party!
    Mika stood on the balcony with Ashley.
    Ashley: So, you definatly know how you choose?
    Mika: Yes! No doubt about it!
    Ashley: And its Sid?
    Mika: Correct, wouldn't have it any other way! I know Patrick bringing back Grotle was the sweetest gesture, but how can you force someone to love you with gifts? That's not love! Love is feelings.
    Ashley: Exactly!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Sid: *walks to the doorway near the balcony* can I join you?
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:44 pm

*Lucas was inside overhearing Ashley and Mika's conversation*

Lucas: Maybe one day, I'll know what that feel's like...
    Bonsly: Bon-sly(As long as you don't get harshly beaten first.)
    Lucas: Y'know what, I think I'll give up on finding the right girl for now.
    Bonsly: Bon.(Good, you were likly gonna get a head tramua eventually.)
    Lucas: Shush you.
    *Lucas then went to get some hot cocoa*

Kluas: They were strong this year, maybe it'll be this fun next time.
    *Nobody saw, but Klaus gave the slightest of smiles, He then walked off to get some food*

Adam: *Eating food...While sitting upsidedown underneath the Balcony Mika and Ashley were on*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Mika looked at Sid.
    She leaped over to him and finally kissed Sid!
    Mika: Mind? I'd be more than happy!
    Daniel, and Jack, along with Lyra and Khoury joined them right after Sid.
    Daniel: What's going on?
    Minun: Mai?
    Turtwig: Turt!
    Khoury: So....Lyra what now?
    Lyra: I dunno, I think I need a break! A holiday! The Orange Islands maybe!
    Khoury: The Orange Islands? Sounds good to me!
    Daniel: Hey maybe we'll see you there! If I don't win against Palmer!
    Lyra: Oh that's right! You're up next!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:50 pm

*Sid was a deep red in his face*
    Sid: I can't wait to see that battle

Patrick: Darn it, darn it, darn it *falls to the floor* there's nothing I can do.... nothing Sid could do..... it's just how it is meant to be....
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Mika saw Patrick through the window.
    Mika: Patrick? Care to join us in a toast to the victor?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Patrick: *gets up* ....sure *joins the group*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 pm

The gang held up their glasses into the moonlight!
    The fireworks light up the sky!
    Everyone: To Lyra!

The next day, the gang said their goodbyes to old friends and headed off back down the mountain to the remains of the Battle Tower.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Sid: The end of our Johto Adventure is at hand
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Daniel was ahead of the gang, he couldn't wait! The possibility of defeating his final Frontier brain was all to much for him, he couldn't wait.
    At the bottom of the mountain, was the steel parts of the Battle Tower, it tiles had been taking out. Standing out side was Scott and Barry.
    Scott: Daniel! Glad you could finally make it! Sid, Lucas, congratulations on making it to the top 8 in the league, your battles were splendid!
    Daniel: So this is it hey?
    Ashley: Where's Palmer?
    Barry: Dad's in the only room not finished yet! He's been waiting ages for you! Fortunatly for you, he's not like me when it comes to fining people for being late.
    Daniel: Ha....yeah, guess I'm lucky.
    Scott: So, would you like to battle him!
    Daniel: Sure! Alright! Guys come on out and watch!
    Croconaw and Shieldon came out of their pokeballs.
    Jack: I take it your using Hitmonlee and Politoed?
    Daniel: Wait and see!
    They entered the remaindings of the Tower.
    The gang along with Barry and Scott(Barry Scott Razz) took their places in the tower.
    Palmer: Aha! Daniel, welcome back! Let's get right too it!
    Daniel stood in the arena facing Palmer.
    Referee: On my right! Palmer, on my left! Daniel! This will be a 2 vs 2 double battle! The challenger gets the first move.
    Palmer: GO! Rhypherior, and you too Milotic!
    Daniel: Alakazam! Sandshrew! Your up!
    Alakazam and Sandshrew came out into battle.
    Jack: Wow! Kanto memories!
    Ashley: Sandshrew? Against Rhypherior and Milotic?
    Mika: Maybe he has a plan up his sleeves.
    Scott: I hope so! Palmer takes no prisoners!
    Barry: HAHA! Your little friend has lost already! HAHA!
    Lyra: Hey~! If I can win the Silver Conference I just know Dan is going to beat Palmer!
    Khoury: And you know that for sure how?
    Lyra hit Khoury across the head.
    Referee: Please! Make the first move!
    Sandshrew was jumping up and down in excitement with the thought a battle once again. Alakazam stood there, prepared for battle.
    Daniel: Okay! Sandshrew start with Gyro Ball!
    Sandshrew curled into a ball and slowly began to move towards Milotic.
    Daniel: Alakazam use Charge Beam on Milotic!
    The Gyro Ball and Charge Beam headed towards Milotic, suddenly, the Charge Beam swerved off course and into Rhyperior's horn.
    Daniel: Huh?
    Jack: What happened?
    Ashley: Rhyperior's special ability, Lightning Rod. It abosrbs electric attacks and that powers it up.
    Mika: So electric attacks are out of the equation?
    Daniel: Great!
    Palmer: This is fun and all! But Milotic, Ice Beam!
    The Ice Beam froze the upcoming Gyro Ball, which meant that Sandshrew was frozen in its tracks.
    Rhyperior used its tail and smashed Sandshrew towards Alakazam.
    Alakazam used Psychic and caught it, holding it in mid air.
    Palmer: Rhyperior use Thunderbolt on Alakazam!
    Alakazam used the floating Ice Ball Sandshrew to deflect the attack back in its direction.
    The attack was once again abosorbed by Rhyperior, only making it stronger.
    Daniel: This isn't good! (I can't even pull off a move successfully)
    Palmer: Rock Wrecker Rhyperior! NOW!
    Rhyperior charged at Alakazam and the floating ice ball Sandshrew, it used its hammer arms to smash down onto Sandshrew, breaking the ice, but its hammer arm landing on Sandshrew's head, Ko'ing it instantly.
    Milotic charged at Alakazam whilst using Hypnosis, it put Alakazam to sleep, then it followed up with a Dragon Pulse.
    Meanwhile Rhyperior used Flamethrower to on the sleeping Alakazam. The Flamethrower and Dragonbreath both combined was all too much for Alakazam who fainted.
    Daniel: Return you two! *returns his pokemon* That was an outstanding battle, thank you, you deserve a nice long rest.
    Palmer walked up to Daniel.
    Palmer: Daniel, this time your technique was off, and it was more of battle with defence. Next time we battle! A new technique and the right balance of defence and attacks will get you through for sure.
    Daniel: Thanks Palmer.
    Palmer: Unfortunatly! This is our last battle here, if you wish to battle again, please join us in the Orange Islands. You have yet to battle the Kanto Battle Froniter.
    Daniel: Go to the Orange Islands? Sure I'll go! Wouldn't miss out on the chance to go there!
    Jack: I'll come too!
    Minun and Turtwig ran up to Daniel, showing determination for the next set of challenges.
    Ashley: I'll accompany you there too.
    Mika: And us too!
    Daniel: Then its settled! Off to the Orange Islands! But first! I think I'll head back to Pallet Town, to see all my pokemon.
    Minun: MAI!
    Turtwig: TURT!
    That night, the remainder of the Battle Tower was dismantled and taken off in a lorry.
    Daniel: Well, this is it then! Orange Islands? Here we come!
    Jack: ALRIGHT!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:06 am