2 posters

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 15 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  Jet Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:58 pm

The class quickly emptied, and like most days, Cid and Basillie waiting outside

"Please!" Cid asked "Come on please!" He begged
    "How many times do I have to tell you no for you to get the hint?" Basillie asked
    "I've got the hint... I just don't want to take it for an answer" Cid explained
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 15 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:05 pm

*Willma Watched from afar*
    *Luna watched from the vent with Spy Equipment*

Last edited by Cookiethebonsly on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 pm

"Argh! I told you I didn't want to speak to you again, why would I agree to a date!" Basillie reasoned

"Because.... if I get just one yes.... I get to have a night with you.... as more than a friend...." Cid reasoned
    "Why are you so desprete?" Basillie asked, turning her head away from him
    "Haven't you figured it out yet, I love you, alright? I LOVE YOU BASILLIE!" Cid screamed, being heard down the halls "I..... I always have..." Cid said, dropping to the floor "And.... no matter how hard I tried.... I couldn't get him to like you back.... and the more I fought for you.... the more I fell for you... and.... I would rather tell you my feelings and show them to you and try my heart out, then not try..... and have my heart tearing at me forever...."

Last edited by Jet on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Luna: (Ah, Human Romace~)
    *She took a swig of her carrot juice*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

"Please....." Cid said getting to his feet, a crowd now surronding them "I'm.... I'm not asking you to sign your life away.... just one date.... one chance"

Seeing the crowd around them, and hearing his comment, she was at this point embarassed "Cid...." she said, looking at him, realizing something "he..... he told the world that he loved me... and.... we aren't the most popular people at this school.... but.... if I turn him down..... he'll...... he'll be picked on more than he currently is.... he..... he is risking that.... just for one shot with me? Reckless Cid.... so impulsive... " she thought

"I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong, I know I'm a very impulsive guy, rushing into everything.... I ju..." Cid stated before being interupted

"Fine, I accept your invitation, and will accompany you..... for one evening" Basillie said

Cid's face lit up, now smiling
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:01 pm

*Willma was abit confused but maybe...just maybe there was some envy too?*
    *A Lot of strange Orange colored Juice game spirtting out the vent*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Cole seemed to show the same face as Willma "Lucky guy...." he said, refering to the acceptance of his love then seeing the juice "What is that about?"

"Disgusting, what is this strange orange liquid?" Basillie asked
    "Come on, let's go get cleaned up" he suggested, now that the crowd seperated and the duo started to walk away, Basillie, clearly disgusted, and Cid, slightly amuzed
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Luna: Aw, My carrot juice...

*Willma went red for abit but then shook it off*

Willma: Ah, let's get going, shall we?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

"Oh, sure" Cole agreed
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 pm

*Crrrk*

Luna: Hm?
    *Luna feel through the vent and onto the floor, Her Carrot Juice cup landed on her..uh..Tail?*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Later that day.... in the Blue Dorm "Another Day.... Another Student Missing" Terra said "I wonder what's happening"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Willma: Probably being experimented on.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:40 pm

"Maybe...." Terra said "... You want to try and figure it out?" Terra said "The Blue Dorm has the library, plus, he can't get you if you are inside..." Terra reasoned "Plus.... it might it fun"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Willma: (Like I'd be kidnapped, There'll be murder before that happens..)..and I'LL be doing it!....!...Y-yeah, I'll be doing it with you.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 pm

"Good, let's go check it out" Terra said, leading her roommate to the basement, which was lined with books "One good thing about having O'Brain in charge of our dorm" Terra joked
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Willma: Now what are we looking for?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:40 pm

"See if this has happened before" Terra said, as they got down to the library, however, they weren't alone, as Eric was sitting at a table reading an old beat up book
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 am

*Willma somehow got on top of the bookshelves*
    Willma: Nothing up here...Hm?
    *She jumped down in a creepily epic way*
    Someone else is here..
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:04 am

"Strange" Terra said

"What are you two doing here?" Eric asked, not even looking up from his book
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Willma: We're trying to find out what's happening around the school, you?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 pm

"I always sit down here" Eric explained "Here" Eric said, handing them the book he was reading "look a bit into the school history, you'll learn a bit" he explained
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Willma: Ah, You could be of some use to us then, Has something like this ever happened before?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

"Three times, once by a girl blue going by nitewing, page 93" he started, "name withheld since she was a student" he explained "doing it just for fun, then, another by a red boy going by Red rover.... he just picked the popular students, again, name witheld pg 124, then with a teacher, a Dr. Stone.... pg 176"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Willma: (Wait, arn't we only on page 25- Oh wait, the book he's holding.)
    Strage first two students then suddenly a teacher...?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 pm

"It's the schools history, it's not so strange to be honest" Eric explained "You've seen some of the rifraft of students and teachers they have let in here.... makes sense someone.... snaps" Eric reason

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:48 pm