5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 38 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Jet Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:22 am

Gothorita and Mika started to dance, Heatmor watching intently
    Mika: See? Fine
    Heatmor: Heat! *Heatmor walked up and straightened Gothorita's back*
    Mika: Oh....
    Sid: Don't worry, just trust it,
    Mika:....fine.....
    Sid: Smart move
    Heatmor: Heatmor mor (You two will be.... my masterpiece!)
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 38 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  KingMinun Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:41 am

Dawn: Now for my dance, we shall use Mienfoo's martial artist skills! Which gives me the perfect idea for dress up!
    As the gang each trained, the night arrived.
    Dawn: Drats, ran out of time and the musical starts tomorrow! Oh well, Mienfoo! We can do this.
    Mienfoo stood emotionless.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Meryl: So you two have your duet down pat?

Petilil: *blushed* Pet... (Yeah...)

Meryl: Awesome! I wonder how we will do!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Heatmor: Mor mor! (And there...) Heatmor mor! (The world will see that masterpiece tomorrow!!)
    Sid: Sorry, she can get.... a little intense....
    Mika: ....Thanks Heatmor....
    Gothorita: Gotho!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm

The next morning!
    Crowds filled the city, ready to watch the musical.
    Dawn looked out the window.
    Dawn: Woah, that's a lot of people for a musical. Good thing I stayed up all night using the skills Mom taught me to bring my designs to life! *pulls out a martial artist suit, fitted for Mienfoo* Well.....before it starts, I'll take a little nap *yawns before falling to her pillow*

Daniel, Kelgee, Jack and Ashley were in living area of the pokecenter.
    Daniel: So Kelgee, are you ready?
    Kelgee: I hope so, I believe me and Emolga have a very good dance routine and we are ready for the dance off! But the dress up stage worries me!
    Ashley: Do you have anything prepared? If not, you can mix and match the props they have there.
    Kelgee: All I hope is to win to give the money to my family to feed them.
    Jack: (If Meryl wins she can help protect her brothers life)
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Sid made his way to the living center, and Mika followed a bit later
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Meryl: Be ready, you two!

Drilbur: Dril!

Petilil: *looked at Drilbur and blushed*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Daniel, Ashley, Sid and Jack took their seats in the stalls.
    Daniel: Wow, the 3 of us haven't been sat in stalls together since Sinnoh.
    Jack: Now you say it, you're right!
    Ashley: Its been a long time hey?
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turtwig!

Margenta: HELLO! ITS ME, MARGENTA! PRESENTER OF THE UNOVA POKEMON CONTESTS! ITS GREAT TO SEE SUCH A GREAT OUTCOME, THANKS FOR COMING! LET US BEGIN! THE MUSICAL WILL CONSIST OF A DRESS UP STAGE! Basically, participants will dress up their pokemon using props, or items they have brought with them today. The 20 best dressed pokemon will move onto the dance off! ! ! SO SHALL WE BEGIN?????????????????? PARTICIPANTS! COME FORWARD PLEASE!
    Dawn, Meryl, Lisa, Mika, and Kelgee stood on the stage!
    Daniel: There they all are!
    Margenta: Oh, yes, I forgot to mention, you have 3 minutes to dress up your pokemon, if you didn't bring your own props, then you'll have to fight for the props we provide! TIMER SET. BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dawn pulled out a dojo outfit from her backpack.
    Dawn: *yawns* Man am I tired. Mienfoo, let's....let......le......l-l-l....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Dawn felt to sleep.
    Mienfoo rolled its eyes.
    Lisa: Azumarill use Hydro Pump!
    Azumarill blasted back some of the pokemon and people heading towards the props whilst Lisa grabbed some props.
    Kelgee with his Emolga ran up.
    Kelgee: Emolga, Discharge!
    Emolga created a barrier of electricity knocking back some of the pokemon and people.
    Kelgee: Now what do we have here? UMMMM........

Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Meryl: *began dressing Petilil with a grass skirt, an exotic flower, with a bead necklace* Cute!

Petilil: Lil!

Meryl: *dressed Drilbur in a tuxedo with a bow tie* Alrighty, you two! Your perfect!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Mika: Alright Gothorita.... just..... give me a little more..... time.... and there! *Mika finished putting on Gothorita's costume, it consisted of a witch hat, a long black cape and a magic wand* After that routine Heatmor put together yesterday with us.... something erie seems correct, right
    Gothorita: Goth *The Pokemon smile and nodded*

Sid: Seems like an eternity
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Kelgee grabbed some costumes.
    Kelgee: Okay, Emolga, lets dress you up as a knight!

Lisa: Cowgirl Azumarill
    Azumarill: Azumarill!

Margenta: TIME UP! Now let's introduce our judges! Mr.S of the Pokemon Fan Club, Nurse Joy of Nimbasa City, and Nimbasa City's very own gym leader, Elesa!
    Margenta: The judges will now choose the best 12 dressed pokemon.
    The judges studied the pokemon then discussed.
    Elesa pointed at Mika!
    Margenta: And Mika is through to the dance round!
    Nurse Joy pointed Meryl
    Margenta: And Meryl and her duo of Drilbur and Petilil are through!
    Mr.S pointed at Lisa.
    Margenta: Lisa is next through.
    More and more participants were chosen. Only one space remained.
    Elesa pointed at Kelgee.
    Kelgee: AHA! We did it.
    Margenta: And our 12 remaining participants will be matched up for the dance off.

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Sid: So.... looks like Dawn didn't make it through then.... she didn't even seem to be on stage competiting.....
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Daniel dragged the sleeping Dawn off stage.
    Ashley: Oh, she was on stage alright! Haha
    Daniel placed Dawn next to the in the crowds as she snored in a deep sleep.
    Daniel: So then the next part! The dance off!
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Meryl: *hugged her two pokemon* Great, we're on to the next round!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Sid: I wonder how Mika will do

Mika: Great work, we are going onto the next round!
    Gothorita: Rita *Gothorita smirked and seemed slightly gitty*
    Mika: You sure are excited
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Margenta: And the mix up begins! First dance off is...................................Mika Vs Meryl!
    Daniel: Ooh. This will be exciting, it'll be a fight of replacement, since if you think about it, Meryl kinda replaced Mika in the group............Just not in Sid's heart
    Jack: I guess, but this fight will still be exciting none the less.
    Dawn: *wakes up and wipes eyes* Did I miss something? *yawns*
    Ashley: Only your chance to move onto the next round.
    Piplup: Pipl!
    Dawn: Oh well I guess that's alright then.....wait WHAT?!?!!?
    Piplup: *giggles*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Mika and Gorhorita took their places on the stage,
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Meryl and her two pokemon got their places ready.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 am

Margenta: And now! Music ready?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i8tCNDTr3I
    Margenta: BEGIN!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:39 am

Gothorita began to circle around, using psychic to levitate items up beside her, then, she let out a wicked laugh, and threw the objects towards Meryl's Pokemon, however, although they were in that general direction. the objects were clearly going to miss
    "Let's give them a show alright?" Mika asked
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 am

Meryl: Not exactly the type of dance music in mind for this kind of dance I planned, but I can think something out. *Drilbur held Petilil by his two claws, and began spinning around the same as Gothorita, only with Petilil spinning around in the air, held by Drilbur*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:58 am

Gothorita let out another small chuckle and flicked her cape "Now!" Mika said, as her Pokemon was surronded by a yellow wave, which was then hit by a shadowball, turning the Thunderwave black, as the wave travelled over as soon as Gothorita flicked it's wand
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Drilbur hugged Petilil and covered her body from the Thunderwave. Petilil blushed and sighed, releasing a sweet smelling atmosphere using Aromatherapy towards the audience. She then surrounded her and Drilbur in Magical Leafs, as they both danced. Two steps back, two steps forward, then spinning Petilil as Drilbur did earlier.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Mika: Awesome job! Let's try another trick *Gothorita then took her cape and hat off, and threw them towards the ground, she then pointed her wand at the objects that levitated and moved towards her, she then held her wand in her mouth and closed her hand, right next to the floating object, and spun under it, in the position where the cape's arms would be*
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Drilbur then began digging holes underneath the dirt, surfacing over and over again unti lthere will multiple holes. As soon as Drilbur came out, Petilil blasted multiple energy balls in the holes. The two then continued to do their dance routine, until Drilbur twirled Petilil around then grabbed her, suddenly stopping. Then, green lights shot out of the holes, as if looking like stage lights, from Petilil's Energy Balls.

Meryl: Amazing! *she hugged both of her pokemon*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:29 am