5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 39 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Margenta: AND THAT'S TIME UP! Judges, what did you think?
    Elesa: I LOVED THE THUNDERWAVE! So, beautiful! I vote Mika!
    Nurse Joy: The love between Meryl, Drillbur and Petilil was really displayed through their dance routine. Meryl.
    Margenta: And so, Mr.S gets the deciding vote, who do you chose?
    Daniel: One vote each! This could go either way
    Dawn: Both routines were fantastic.
    Jack: Come on Meryl.
    Ashley: Jack? How come you are supporting Meryl?
    Jack: Uh.....no reason, I just thought she did good.
    Mr.S: Well, Gothorita used its moves and skills to support the dance. However, I feel that it focused to much on the moves and not enough on the dancing. So I will go with Meryl, for using the right balance.
    Margenta: AND SO! Mika has been eliminated by Meryl.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 39 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Gligarz Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Meryl: *hugged both of her pokemon again* You guys are awesome! *she then walked up to Mika and shook hands* You and Gothorita did an awesome job!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Mika: Thanks.... you three did really good too
    Gothorita: Goth!
    Mika: Even if Gothorita is a sore loser, good luck the rest of the way
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Margenta: And the next match up! Kelgee and..........................Lisa!
    Daniel: Alright Kelgee! I know he's capable of winning this.
    Ashley: GO My love!
    Jack: Phew, Meryl won.
    Dawn: This shall be great! Kelgee and Emolga have worked hard.

Margenta: The music selected for this dance off is.........
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyF_mi3ndI0
    Margenta: GO!
    Kelgee: Emolga let's do this!
    Lisa: Azumarill DANCE!
    Kelgee: Okay, lets bop.
    Emolga began to bounce its shoulders up and down, then it raised its arms and began pointing its finger to the music.
    Lisa: Azumarill use Bubblebeam!
    Azumarill used Bubblebeam and the bubbles surrounded the area. Azumarill then did a waltz on its own into the bubbles popping them as it went through.
    Kelgee: Ah.... Emolga, to the skies!
    Emolga jumped into the air.
    Kelgee: Emolga bounce!
    Emolga floated up and down to the music, popping Azumarill's bubbles.
    Daniel: Awesome! Kelgee is stealing Azumarill's attack.
    Lisa: Azumarill let's do it, like we practised.
    Azumarill began to march forwards towards the judges, shaking its hips, it then bought its hands out to the side, then in front, then to the side and then into the air, sliding itself forward.
    Kelgee: Emolga, we'll do this, Nimbasa style.
    Emolga landed the ground. It then put its hands in front of it together, it moved its hips, then put its hands to the left, then the right, then in front, then it used jazz hands. It then jumped to the side, then to the other side.
    Suddenly the time ran out.
    Margenta: THAT'S TIME UP! Judges your thoughts?
    Nurse Joy: Well, both pokemon both showed great dance moves, BUT, Emolga just seemed fitted to dancing.
    Mr.S: I disagree, I really think Azumarill displayed a better dance routine.
    Margenta: Deciding vote goes to Elesa.
    Elesa: Um, let's see, Azumarill was great. But I really enjoyed how Emolga was able to steal Azumarill's Bubblebeam, so I'm going with Emolga.
    Margenta: And so we have it, Kelgee eliminates Lisa.
    Daniel: Alright Kelgee!
    Ashley: Aw darn, oh well, Kelgee did great.

The rounds went on, 2 trainers reigning the competition, and so, the finals arrived. Kelgee Vs Meryl.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Meryl: (Either way....someone ends up getting hurt... I didn't want it to end like this...) *shook her head and focused on reality* Get ready!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:18 am

Kelgee: Emolga, we've made it this far. This is the real dance. The is the dance that matters the most. We can't hold back.
    Emolga: Emolga.
    Margenta: Now the rules are similar to the other rounds for the finals, but this time, the trainers get to chose their own music.

Kelgee and Meryl were both given time to choose their track.
    Margenta: Okay showing us their dance routine first is Kelgee.
    Kelgee: Right......play it! *nods head*
    The music started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U3bmFS40M4
    Kelgee: Emolga, you know the dance routine we made for this, kick it!
    Emolga began to clap its hands, getting the crowd to clap along with it. Then it slided to the left, then backwards, then hopped forward, then stomped its left foot, then its right, then began to walking back and forth, then turned around, repeating the dance 3 times. It stamped its right foot, then its left, then its right, it slided to the left, then to the right, hopping forward twice. Before crossing its legs and turning around. It slided to the left, then the right, before hopping 5 times. It then froze, following it up with clapping its hands. It then began to bend its back, going down to the floor, then bringing itself up, and flying into the sky, landing on the floor, sliding backwards. It then walked back and forth again. It then turned around, followed by sliding to the left, then to the right, before performing the charlie brown dance move. It then started spinning around on the spot, letting out a Discharge, sparks flew around the area.
    Daniel: Now that's what I call funky!
    Dawn: Emolga has style.
    Piplup: Pip!
    Ashley: Its going to be hard to beat.
    Jack: Come on Meryl.
    Margenta: What a funky performance indeed, now, its Meryl's turn.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:40 am

*Mika had joined the gang in the stands*
    Mika: True... but Meryl will do fine she and her team know what they are doing
    Sid: Ya.... she beat Heatmor's "Masterpiece" although Kelgee seems like he'll give Meryl a run for her money
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:45 am

Meryl: Alright....Let's start guys!

The Music began to play. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZM_C0FO0dY

Meryl: Alright you two, begin your courtship dance!

Drilbur held Petilil's imaginary hands. They began taking steps backward, then forward. 1,2,1,2. As they danced back and forth, Petilil planted some leech seeds into the ground. Drilbur then picked her up from the bottom, and lifted her towards the sky. Then the leaves on the top of her head began to glow, Drilbur lifted her up in the sky, and she shot the glowing ray towards the sun. A ray of sun beamed down on the stage, and the seed sprouted right out of the ground. The plants grew very high, and as Petilil began to fall down, she slide down one of the plants. She then slide off of the plant and landed into Dribur`s safety. They both faced the crowd and bowed.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Elesa: The dance moves were spectacular from Emolga! I'm going with Kelgee for this.
    Mr.S: The moves from Meryl's pokemon reminded me of contests from previous regions, I found it a remarkable way to end the Musical, Meryl for me.
    Nurse Joy: This is a tough decision. Both dances were really amazing and I enjoyed how Emolga was able to interact with the crowd. However, Drillbur and Petilil were just such an adorable couple, they were able to dance majestically. I am torn..........I'm going to choose Meryl!
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Meryl: *smiled and began to tear up* Don't worry Kenji... *she then looked over to Kelgee* He would want to share some... Hey Kelgee!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Sid: So... this is finally over....
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Kelgee: Emolga, that was outstanding, you did great! Thank you.
    Emolga: EMOLGA! *jumped onto Kelgee's shoulder*
    Kelgee turned to face Meryl who was calling him.
    Kelgee: Meryl, that was such a great performance, back where I come from, I had the nickname the dance king, I guess that makes you the dancing queen.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Meryl: Thanks! But...here. *Meryl took apart of the contest money and gave it to Kelgee* He wouldn't like it if I gave it all to him...and you need it too.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Kelgee froze.
    Kelgee: I....uh....I don't know what to say!................Thank you! Thank you so much!
    The gang ran over.
    Daniel: Meryl! Great work! Kelgee that's too bad, but hey, you sure can dance, we've seen it.
    Dawn: I can't believe how great you were, you and your pokemon all pulled that out with a surprise, Drillbur, Emolga and Petilil were fantastic.
    Piplup: Pip!
    Jack: Who knows, there could be another musical, Kelgee can get the money again! I loved the dance Meryl.
    Ashley: The others are right, you all did great.

Elesa strolled over to the group.
    Elesa: Well well well, now that was a showdown. So, rumour has it, you lot all want to challenge me according to Nurse Joy, meet me at the gym, come see me then, chow for now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Sid: So.... finally we can get to this battle...
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Meryl: Was that...*fangirl squeal* ELESA! Does that mean she saw what I did? Was it good? Was it bad? I can't believe she saw me perform! *many other fangirl squeals*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:43 pm

The next morning, the gang arrived at Elesa's gym, the gym was filled with complete darkness.
    Daniel: Woah, it sure is dark.
    Dawn: I can't see a thing.
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Jack: Is she even here?
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turt?
    Ashley: Meryl, what is it about Elesa anyway that makes you go all fangirly?
    Lisa: I wonder where she is.....
    A light emerged in the back.
    Daniel: Hello?
    The gang walked cautiously towards the light.
    They approached the light, behind an open door.
    The peered their head around the door.
    ?????: WOAH WOAH WOAH!
    They were pushed back.
    The lights of the gym shined on.
    Elesa stood infront of them. With a strong stance.
    Elesa: Oh, aha, my challengers, Welcome *shuts door behind her* So, I understand that there will be 4 of you challenging me and who's first?
    Daniel: Me!
    Kelgee: Me
    Emolga: Emolga!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 am

Sid: Go for it.... doesn't matter to me
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:58 am

Meryl: She's on almost every cover of Poke Style Monthly! *gave Elesa a big smile*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 am

Elesa: So who's first?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:47 pm

"Just go first already Dan" Sid said
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:10 am

OOC: Er, isn't Daniel or Kelgee going first?
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:03 pm

OOC: Neither, my characters went first in each gym so far in Unova, its someone else's turn now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC: Well, if you want Sid can go first, but considering what is going to end up happening I'd personally prefer last, but I will leave that dicission up to you
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm

OOC: Alright, I will go first.

Meryl: Me me! *waved her arm up in the air frantically, then ran up to the battlefield*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:38 am