3 posters

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:53 pm

"IS THERE ANYBODY OUT HERE!" Holiday yelled at the top of her lungs.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:13 pm

"Hello?" Riley called out, looking around the city which didn't seem to lively at the moment. As he was walking, he looked around and accidentally bumped into someone, knocking the Pokemon and himself onto their backs.

"WAAAAH!" The Pokemon shouted. It happened to be a Squirtle and he flailed around as he tried to get back up on his feet. The Squirtle was not too happy.

Riley got up, dusting himself off a bit "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you!" Riley said, going to help up the Squirtle.

The Squirtle didn't thank Riley at all, and he seemed very annoyed. "Didn't see me? Dude! How did you not see me?" The Squirtle angrily said to Riley.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 pm

"Chill, do you know who I am boy? You better watch your place" Syn threatened
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Holiday watched the argument, yawned, curled up into a ball, and started to fall asleep.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Riley tried to calm the Squirtle down "It was an accident. I didn't mean to knock you over." Riley apologized to the Squirtle "There's no need to be angry."

The Squirtle ignored the Misdreavus "Whatever, dude!" he said to Riley
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 am

"Turtle, where are we?" Misdreavus asked
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:15 pm

"My names not turtle...It's Kooper." The Squirtle said, a bit annoyed. "Anyways, you three are in Scrap Heap City." Kooper said to them.

"Scarp...Heap...City?" Riley said, still incredibly confused.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:17 pm

"Seems appropriate" Syn spat out
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Holiday woke up. "You guys really need to clean up 'round here."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yeah I agree with Holiday...It's not a very pleasant sight..." Riley said to Kooper

Kooper nodded, not really seeming to disagree with anyone "It sure ain't perfect, but hey! So why are you three here?" Kooper asked.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:54 pm

"Don't know about those two, but I just woke up" Syn said
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:29 pm

"The saaaaammmme as her!" Holiday replied.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Riley nodded to the Squirtle "I don't have a single clue what's going on...I just woke up here as well." Riley said

"Weird...Sure you guys weren't sleep walking and wound up here or anything?" Kooper asked

"Not at all. I don't remember what happened before I woke up, but all I know is waking up and realizing I'm suddenly a Riolu..." Riley said, scratching the back of his head.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:12 pm

"This is all just some dream..." Syn said to herself
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Holiday tried to pinch her but failed due to her Ghost typing.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:27 pm

The Squirtle laughed a bit "Hahaha! This sure ain't a dream! It's 100% reality!" Kooper said to them.

Riley sighed, still incredibly confused. "This still doesn't make sense...." He muttered.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 pm

"Kooper" A Sandshrew said walking up to them "I want to enlist your help in something, town rumour has it, you are up for almost anything" he said

"Just great.... another"
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:34 pm

"And who might you be, Mr. Sandshrew?" Holiday questioned.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Kooper heard the Sandshrew, turning around to see him "Yo Julian!" He said, waving a bit "You heard right, dude! What do you need help with?" He asked.

Riley cocked his head a bit, noticing that the Squirtle and Sandshrew seemed to know each other. "Hmm You know this Sandshrew" Riley asked Kooper

"Uh huh! Me and this Sandshrew are like bros!" Kooper said to them "Go on and introduce yourself to these guys!" He said to the Sandshrew
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:44 pm

"I am Julian, Julian the Sandshrew" He explained "Me and my sis.... well, we sorta went to explore the Factory, and we came across the factory head, he..... well..... he kidnapped Sandra..... I..... I hate to ask this, but after those items in town square went missing, we kind of figured one was there.... and well before she was kidnapped, We saw it" Julian explained
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh no! Dude! That's terrible!" Kooper gasped. "Don't worry, dude! I'll try to get her back!" Kooper said, confidently.

"Hmm so your sister was kidnapped, and you saw one of the items in the factory? I think the factory head might have some knowledge of these other items if one was in his factory." Riley thought out loud.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:53 pm

"What do these item thingamajigs do exactly?" Holiday asked.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 pm

"Well, they are suppose to have imense power.... but united, they have the ability to bend the laws of not just this universe..... but everyone, provided they know how to use it" Julian said

"Well, it's obvious then, to get out of this dream, we just need to gather these things and be done with it once and for all" Syn reasoned "You, Sandshrew, we'll be helping you, under the condition you leave us the item" Syn reasoned, confident in her dream logic
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 pm

"I'll help too, mostly to help rescue your sister, but if it means if we can recover all these items and somehow get a chance to return to normal lives, then I'll do whatever it takes." Riley said to the Sandshrew. "Oh, I forgot to mention my name! My names Riley." The Riolu continued.

"Normal lives?" Kooper said, looking at Riley with a bit of a confused look.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:14 pm

"Holiday!" Holiday spun around with confetti again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:05 am