2 posters

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 26, 2011 2:47 pm

It was a dark and stormy. Queen Siczor sat in her chair, and watched as the punishment for the dark lord was put into place. Her Court Mage, Gardevoir, created a black hole in front of the Stableye that called himself Repation. “Your sentence to banishment, Stableye. As is law, you are allowed to say anything you wish at this time that might prove you innocents to your crimes of treason, 67 accounts of murder, thief, piracy, rebellion, and black magic. What do you wish to say?”
    Repation smiled. ‘I say this. I did all of those thing, pulse more. And banish me, will case a chain reaction. With me gone, the Narran region will putt full scale war on you, and the two other nations. Your crown will fall, and all hope will be blotted out. And I will live in piece in the world your about to send me to, were I will be more than a king… I’ll be a god!”
    The Queen Nods to the guardsman, and they push Repation, laughing, into the black hole, which closes up. Gardevoir walks up to her Queen. “Your Highness, He was speaking a true prophase. But he left out. Humans will come to our world, in the form of Pokémon, and save us in our darkest moment.”
    “It will not be the first time that humans came to this world, my queen.” Her butler, Furret comments.
    “Yes, but all have lost there memoires before coming here.” The Queen sighs. “Tell the Guild master, Honchkrow to be on the lookout of Pokémon that have lost their memories, and clam to be human.”
    “Yes my queen.” Her Furret scurries off to tell the guild master.
    “My Arceus have pity on us all.” The Queen looks at the sky as it starts to clear up.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Post  Yoshinx Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 pm

A lone Pokemon laid on the beach, unconscious. He was a a small blue and white otter like Pokemon. He also had a seashell on it's stomach. He slowly regained consciousness, though he wondered what happened. He groaned, "Guuuuuh...W-What happened?" He looked around, realizing he was on the beach. "Where am I?" He looked at the water,freaking out when he realized he looked differed. "W-W-WHAAAT!? I'M AN OSHAWOTT!?"

A lone Cyndaquil wandered the mountain path, confusedly wondering what happened. He said to himself, "This is too weird....I can't remember a single thing...I'm in some strange place...and I'm now a Pokemon..."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 26, 2011 3:06 pm

The cyndaqul gets pumeled by a pichu. She slowly gets up. 'I-im sorry! I didn't see you there. i was just scareed. I'm in a stange place, and I cna't remvber who i am, but now i'm a Pichu and.. and you think i'm nut now..."

"Hay buddy?" the Osawott is apoarched by a Mienfoo is standing behind him. "You ok? You were lieing there for some time."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu May 26, 2011 3:12 pm

The Cyndaquil got up, replying in a kind of nervous tone, "Well I uh...I don't think you're a nut...It's the same with me...All I can remember is my name is Ty..."

The Oshawott replied, "I don't know what's going on. I don't even know how I got here..." He looked at the Meinfoo, shockingly realizing it was speaking. "Wait...You just talked!"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 26, 2011 3:15 pm

The Pichu looks at him. 'Ty..." She holds her head. "I heard that name somewere before! Ohh. Wait, maybe you know me. My name's Spring."

Meinfoo looks at him dumly. "Ohh, yeah. All pokemon can talk. your talking right now..."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu May 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Ty scratched the back of his head, replying, "Uhhhh....I-I'm not so sure..."

The Oshawott was confused, muttering to himself, "This just got a whole lot weirder..." He replied, "Well I never heard a Pokemon talk before....I'm supposed to be a human, but now I'm an Oshawott?"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu May 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Sprimg sighs ""I guess i don't know you."

"Is this a joke..." Minfoo looks at him. "what is your name?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu May 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Ty sighed as well, saying, "Well I uh...I don't know really. I just wish I knew what was going on."

The Oshawott replied, "It's not a joke!" He looked down at the ground, sighing. "Well my names Oliver..."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Spring and him here a yell. "Oh right. I made some Beedrils angry..."

"Everyone calls me Item." The Meinfoo tells him.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:32 am

Ty cringed when he heard Beedrills, replying, "Oh man! Beedrills can be really nasty at times!" He was eager to get out of the area. "I hope they didn't follow you..."

Oliver nodded, saying, "Nice to meet you, Item."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 am

Spring laughs a little. "Well." A beedrill flies out of the bushes. "RUN!" Spring runs aweay, her fear of bugs makeing her go faster.

Item nod. , then they here a scream. 'What was that?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 am

Ty screamed, "WAAAAH!!! BEEDRILL!!!" He ran as fast as he could, trying to keep up with Spring.

Oliver turned his attention to the direction of the noise. "It sounds like someone is in trouble." He said.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 am

"Come on, let go help!" Item runs to the screams, and is soon pased up by Spring. 'What?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:45 am

Oliver followed Item, rushing to find the two Pokemon. He noticed there were Beedrill chasing Ty and Spring, saying, "Look, there's some Beedrill! Beedrill are real brutal when angered! We gotta do something!"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 am

Item pulls out what looks like a large red sunflower seed. 'This will show them." He throws it, and it hits the lead beedrill, and it blows up with a furry of fire.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:51 am

Ty was too afraid to look back, unaware that Item had thrown the seed that struck the Beedrill, freaking out the others.

Oliver said as he watched in amazment, "Whoa cool!"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am

"It just a Blast Seed." He step up to the beedrills. "Why are you angry?"
    "That girl ate our oran barry Buzz!" The leader shouted.
    "Then here." Item tosses them two. "Will that do?"
    The beedrills look them over, nod, and fly off.
    "Now, to find those two." Item turns around and looks for the other two.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:55 am

Ty had hid in a bush, and slowly came out, saying, "T-The Beedrill are gone?" He looked around noticing the Beedrill flying away. "Phew! Glad that's over!"

Oliver noticed Ty and Spring, saying, "You two are so lucky we could help!
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:57 am

"We? You did nothing!" Item looks at them. "Why didn't you try useing a move on them or something?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 am

Ty said, "I don't have anything, and I don't know how to use any moves...If only I was brave enough and if only I knew how to do Flamethrower I could've easily scared them away..."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:59 am

"But. Were humans..." Spring looked around
    "There's more of you?" Item looks at them. 'This had better not be a joke."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Ty replied, "It's not a joke...honest..."

Oliver nodded, saying, "If you two are humans trapped in a Pokemon's body as well than I don't know whats going on!"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Item thinks. "Hmmm. maybe I can take you to Gild master hanchcrow. He will know what to do. Follow me." He starts to walk off.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Ty and Oliver followed Item to meet the Guild Master.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:11 pm

They find them self in frount a a giant tree, with a few treehouses in it. Item grabed a rope. "Going up. " It starts to move, takeing him up the tree.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:41 am