3 posters

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Post  Jet Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:36 pm

"exactly" Julian said, getting to the other end, breaking through "come on hurry up"
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Dungeon Crawlers (Private RP)

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:43 pm

"It's light!" she exclaimed. "But...whats here?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Riley and Kooper followed Julian through the tunnel. Kooper seemed pretty pumped up for this rescue mission.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 pm

"took you long enough" Syn said "I alreay found the big guy, only 2 rooms between here and his current location" Syn said "follow me" she said heading around the corner, leading them to a huge room, conveyor belts moving at immense speed, the only one heading towards the door was going too fast
    "look, there is a switch, maybe that will shut it off" Julian said

"I'll get it" Syn said, heading to the lever 6 ft off the ground, when she got close though, electricity was shot from it "that hurt, That actually hurt!"

Last edited by Jet on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm

"Hmm...Gotta find a way to deactivate that switch." Riley said

"Anyone know any long ranged attacks? My Water Gun might not be good enough.....Actually maybe it would!" Kooper said, looking over at the switch
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:08 pm

And if not, don't cha think Julian will be unaffected by the electricity? Aren't ground creatures like you immune to that stuff?" Holiday asked.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:15 pm

"I can't reach it though" Julian admitted

"that.... that actually... hurt! How this is just a dream!"

"and Kooper, it launches electricity, might that... hurt?" Julian asked
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

"Don't know if it would hurt me..." Kooper shrugged. "Worth a shot though!"

"Wait Kooper don't!" Riley said, pushing him as he blasted a jet of water at the switch.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm

"Electricity travels through water!" Holiday screamed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Electricity travelled through the water, towards Kooper

"Kooper, are you ok?" Jullian asked
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Kooper received a painful shock and Riley was too late and because he had tackled Kooper and he had been in contact with the water-type, he was also shocked. The two groaned painfully, though Riley didn't take as much damage.

Riley got up, a bit annoyed "Why'd you do that? Don't you know water conducts electricity?" Riley said to him.

Kooper slowly got up, groaning a bit "Owww....I'll be fine Jules...." He said, now up and recovering from the electric shock "I-I knew that!" He muttered.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Juilian rolled into a ball "alrigjt, try tossing me up" he said muffled
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 pm

"I think that would be best for me since Riolu's have incredible strength." Riley suggested to Julian, grabbing onto him and chucking him towards the switch.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Jullian grabbed the switch, and flipped it, causing not just the conveyor belt to stop moving, but all the power to go out

"Nows are chance, let's keep going" he said dropping down, heading to the next room, Syn followed

"What happened, the power is out!" a furious Electabuzz said
    "Sir" a Magnemite responded, "there is a 63% chance invaders flipped the breaker"
    "Then send men after them!" he said, as a pack of Magnemite and Beldums responded, charging through the halls towards the gang
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:49 pm

A quick zip of lightening passed the Magnemite and Beldums, and stopped next to the gang. "I have returned."

"Oh, Hex is back! He needs a better name though..." Holiday wondered.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Riley adjusted to the darkened room, glad he and Julian could turn off the power. He soon noticed Hex return "A better name? I don't know really." Riley shrugged. "Well anyway, we should stay on guard. They're no doubt aware we're here now."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:03 am