5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Gligarz Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Meryl: Alright!

Clay: Let's see how much yer like your father...
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  KingMinun Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:41 pm

The gang sat to watch the battle.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Clay: If yer anything worth the Allegro family name, you deserve this badge. Go get 'em , Palpitoad! *the blue toad pokemon made a croak as it came out of it's pokeball*
    Meryl: Of course I deserve the name! Go Petilil! *shyly fixed her leafy hair as she prepared for battle stance*
    Clay: Wonder what you can do with that lil tumbleweed... Hyper Voice! *Palpitoad let out a surprisingly high pitched sound out of it's body, piercing through Petilil*
    Meryl: Petilil, hold on! *the pokemon slowly stood up* Magical Leaf! *she levitated the leaves, and they were darted into Palpitoad's oily skin*
    Clay: Well, it can do somethin' Mud Shot! *Palpitoad sucked in, and shot a large stream of mud into Petilil, and she was pushed back all the way into the wall of the gym, making an indent* This girl lacks a good firm physical defense, she can easily be blown over. That's definitely not like pokemon yer father has.
    Meryl: Maybe I don't want to be just like my Dad? Petilil, Giga Drain! *Petilil focused her mind*
    Clay: Oh no you don't! Bulldoze! *Palpitoad quickly rammed into Petilil with the attack*
    Meryl: *stared down in surprise* Wow... good job, girl.*returned Petilil and sent out Palpitoad*
    Clay: Lemme see who's stronger... Muddy Water!
    Meryl: Muddy Water! *both attacks collided, and Meryl's Palpitoad was sent flying back*
    Clay: Mine. *he smirked* Mudshot! *a stream of mud was shot out*
    Meryl: Uproar! *the sound waves redirected the mud back towards Palpitoad*
    Clay: Smart move there lass... But ye' lack the proper strength! Bulldoze! *Palpitoad came full steam ahead, knocking back Palpitoad with great strength*
    Meryl: I can improvise! Sludge Bomb! *a large ball of toxin landed on Palpitoad's head*
    Clay: Still ain't good enough! Muddy Water!
    Meryl: Er...Muddy Water! *both attacks collided, and both had received their final blow* Thanks... Go Drilbur! *Drilbur hopped on to the battle field*
    Clay: Lookin' pretty grim now! Go Excadrill! *the steel mole pokemon emerged from it's pokeball, looking down on Drilbur, who shivered in fear*
    Meryl: It doesn't matter if he's evolved, Drilbur, we can still beat him! Dig! *Drilbur digged underground at a fast pace*
    Clay: Nope! Earthquake! *an Earthquake shattered the ground beneath them, and Drilbur suffered an amazing amount of damage*
    Meryl: Drilbur! Are you ok!? *she searched for him in the rubble in the ground*
    Clay: Off the battle grounds, miss!
    Meryl: No, that's my buddy, he's... *Drilbur rose up from the rubble, ready to fight again with a rugged, bruised body* Are you sure you...
    Drilbur: Bur!
    Meryl: Okie Dokie, buddy... Let's...Let's try...Drill Run!
    Drilbur: Dril! *the mole creature began to try to rotate it's body in drill formation, picking up speed*
    Meryl: He's doing it! He's...
    Drilbur: *a large cry was heard and Drilbur suddenly stopped right in front of the Excadrill, in pain*
    Clay: Finish 'him. *rocks then tumbled down on the wounded Drilbur*
    Meryl: No! Why did you go that far!? He can only take so much! *Meryl rushed over to Drilbur's side, and cleared the rubble off of him and took him in her arms* k...o...knockout... *she then ran off with Drilbur in her arms, carrying him to the Pokemon Center*
    Clay: Come back when your strong like your father! *his face showed no sign of pity as she left the building*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Dawn: That's too bad.
    Daniel: Unlucky Meryl.
    Jack: Oh drats! Don't worry Meryl! You can win next time.
    Clay: Now, I must leave you for today.
    Daniel: AWWW.

The gang left the gym and arrived at the pokecenter.
    Daniel: So then Oshawott, Scraggy, Rufflet? Are you ready? You guys are going to bring us a win tomorrow!
    The 3 pokemon cheered!
    Daniel: That's the spirit.

Jack: Meryl? You okay? So Clay knows your family? Does he know about your brother?
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Meryl:...Doubt it...
    Drilbur then slowly came out of the room, still weak, but strong enough to walk.
    Meryl: Drilbur! *she slid down to her knees to give her pokemon a hug*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Sid: That.... that jerk, he took it too far.... and he knows it, he'll pay for that....
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm

In the pokecenter, by the doorway was a man wearing a tour hat, surrounded by trainers with their Palpitoad's.
    Daniel: I wonder what's going on.
    The gang approached them.
    Tour Guide: Glad you could all make it! Now that you're all hear, as you are aware, tonight is a night that occurs once every 10 years. The Palpitoad growth to strength! Palpitoad's from all over the land, wild or trained come here every 10 years to evolve into Seismitoad. And tonight we will be taking you lucky folk out there to evolve your partners. So let's go!
    Dawn: Hey, Meryl, why don't we take Palpitoad to that, it would be interesting for it to see.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Meryl: I suppose... *she wiped the rest of the dust that was on her clothes, then sending out Palpitoad* There ya go!
    Palpitoad: Toad! Tooooaaaaad! *the pokemon looked towards the other Palpitoads*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:18 pm

The gang joined the crowd.
    The crowd were let to the draw bridge. Underneath were a large group of Palpitoad.
    Tour Guide: Now then, this is where you let your Palpitoad go down to the river, we must watch from here as the Palpitoad do not like to be disrupted. Palpitoad practise this song since the day they hatch. The song of strength and life. So if you would.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Meryl: Alright, here's your stop! *Palpitoad nodded and jumped in the river*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:12 pm

The Palpitoad's gathered.
    They began to hum together.
    Crowd: THEY'RE GOING TO SING! EEEEE
    Daniel: Exciting stuff. Evolution is always great, but I dunno, its always nice when its different to normal.
    The moonlight shined through the glimmering waters.
    Dawn: I wonder how this works?
    Jack: Meryl are you okay?
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Meryl did not answer, as the moon filled her eyes, she anticipated the moment the Palpitoad's would begin to sing.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EHCOJ8g_9Q
    The Palpitoad's began to sing as the wind rustled through the waterlillies, each Palpitoad offering a different sound, together they were in harmony.
    Daniel: That song......
    Dawn: Its.....beautiful! Its gives me some ideas for my next performance.
    Jack: Look, the townfolk! They're all coming to see.
    The Towns people joined the crowd with video cameras.
    The whole town was brought to life by the sounds from the Palpitoad.
    Daniel: This is certainly a sight to see!
    Suddenly a Palpitoad began to glow.
    Person: That's my Palpitoad! Ahh! All the memories we've shared.
    And another Palpitoad began to glow, each Palpitoad lighting up. The lights brightened the town.
    Dawn: The evolution process.
    Jack: Its beginning.
    Piplup: Pip
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turt!
    Piplup and Turtwig both remembered how they refused to evolve.
    All the Palpitoad's were glowing except one.....Meryl's.
    Jack: Meryl...Palpitoad isn't glowing.
    Tour Guide: They say the last one to evolve is the most special, the one that will go on to face the greatest challenges and grow an unbreakable bond.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Meryl: Palpitoad... *her eyes matched the sea blue water as she called out her pokemon's name*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Palpitoad heard its trainers voice, pushing it to sing louder than any of the others.
    Daniel: THAT VOICE ITS SOO.
    Dawn: Inspirational.
    Jack: That's the power of music for you!
    Minun: Mai!
    Turtwig: Turt
    Piplup: Pip
    The 3 pokemon blew their noses into tissues and wiped their eyes.
    The Palpitoad's began changing shape. They evolved into Seismitoad's and stopped singing, leaving one voice. Meryl's Palpitoad who was glowing brighter than all the others did. It began to change shape, continuing to sing and finish the song. Palpitoad evolved into Seismitoad, there wasn't a dry eye around.
    Daniel: Its beautiful! *bursts into tears with Minun and Turtwig*
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 pm

The new Seismitoad emerged from the water, and saw Meryl in a much different appearance then before. Meryl took steps into the water to meet her new Seismitoad. As he surfaced in front of her, Meryl petted his head.

Meryl: What's wrong, buddy? Your looking at me kinda strangely! *she giggled and hugged her newly evolved friend*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Each Seismitoad went back to their trainers.
    Daniel: That's great Seismitoad. Nice evolution.
    Jack: I wonder what's up with it.
    Dawn: *yawns* Geees I'm nackered. Time for bed and the early gym battle tomorrow?
    Daniel: Sure!

The next morning

The gang entered the gym.
    Clay: You return.
    Referee: You know the rules kid.
    Daniel: Sure do! Let's get right to it.
    Clay: Fine.
    Daniel: Rufflet! You’re up first! Let’s test out your new flying skills!
    Clay: Well then partner, you came on the wrong mighty day for a battle! Excadrill!
    Referee: BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Daniel: Rufflet use Wing Attack!
    Clay: T’at won’t be working!
    Rufflet flapped its wings
    Clay raised his hat from over his eyes, smirked and nodded.
    Excadrill used Metal Claw, cutting through the air.
    Dawn: It just….cut the attack! Like that!
    Jack: Excadrill is one tough opponent, as proven when facing Sid and Meryl. Although, I wonder why he’s using it first?
    Minun: Mai?
    Daniel: Rufflet let’s use an Aerial Ace!
    Rufflet flew at Excadrill with a pace! He hit Excadrill, who took some damage!
    Daniel: Great, now Rufflet use….
    Clay: FINISH IT! USE ROCK SLIDE!
    Rocks came out of the ground, slamming into Rufflet, knocking it to the ground. KO’d.
    Jack: That didn’t last long.
    Dawn: Poor Rufflet!
    Daniel: You tried your best, that’s what counts! Return! Scraggy, your first battle is up.
    Scraggy: Scrag? Scraggy
    Daniel: Let’s not take any more of their attacks! No slacking from here! Let’s show them who’s in charge!
    Clay: Good thing I took down that there Rufflet! Now time to show off my true type! Excradrill use Earthquake!
    Daniel: Hahaha! Scraggy Hi-Jump Kick!
    Scraggy jumped into the air.
    Jack: Hi-Jump Kick is a fighting type move, super effective against Ground/Steel types like Excadrill.
    Scraggy was in the there, dodging the Earthquake, it crashed into Excadrill throwing it into some rocks.
    Daniel: Brilliant!
    Clay: WAH?
    Daniel: Now Scraggy use Headbutt!
    Scraggy hit Excadrill again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kEL8bWVqxo
    Clay: Impossible!
    Excadrill took more damage.
    Daniel: Let’s not lose this, Scraggy use Focus Punch
    Clay: No way! Excadrill use Drill Run!
    Excadrill began to spin, it shot towards Scraggy.
    Scraggy: Scraggy!
    Dawn: Scraggy won’t charge quick enough!
    Jack: Don’t give up so quickly!
    Daniel: Come on…..Come on…..Come on!!!!
    Excadrill approached.
    Scraggy: Scraggy Scraggy Scraggy Scraggy Scraggy Scraggy…………Scraggy!!!!!!
    Scraggy threw its fist forward with such a force that it stopped Excadrill in its tracks, and smashing it into the stands.
    Clay: WOAH!
    Excadrill fainted.
    Daniel: YES! YOU DID IT!
    Daniel ran over to Scraggy picked him up and spun around, throwing him into the air and catching him.
    Clay: Ha, you act as if you’se just won, but you only took down one of my pokemon.
    Daniel: Oh…Yeah. Well then, let’s switch things up then, return Scraggy, go Oshawott!
    Clay: Next opponent! Krokorok!
    Daniel: Oshawott let’s not waste time, Aqua Jet!
    Oshawott: OSHA!
    Clay: Krokorok use Sandstorm!
    Oshawott was forced backwards by the sandstorm, taking damage also.
    Daniel: Drats.
    Clay: I’ll put a stop to this pokemon! Krokorok use that new move, use Foul Play!
    Daniel: Foul Play?
    Jack: Never heard of it.
    Clay: It’s a move that takes attack power from Oshawott and doubles it in Krokorok’s attack.
    Daniel: Huh??!?
    Krokorok hit Oshawott backwards which hurt Oshawott a lot.
    Oshawott: Osha! *falls to the floor*
    Daniel: Oshawott no!
    Dawn: Poor Oshawott.
    Oshawott stood up, only taking more damage from the sandstorm.
    Daniel: (That Sandstorm won’t let us hit Korkorok, we’ll have to figure out…..actaully) Oshawott use Water Pulse! And run behind it quickly!
    Oshawott fired a Water Pulse and ran behind it, the Water Pulse made a line in the Sandstorm for Oshawott to follow.
    Daniel: Razor Shell.
    Oshawott charged up a Razor Shell.
    Clay: MOVE!
    Korkorok tried to jump to the side, but it was to heavy to move aside quick enough, the water pulse, slammed into it, then followed by Oshawott holding its shell, pounding into Korkorok.
    Korkorok was hit back. It fell to the ground.
    Clay: Don’t you dare! GET UP!
    Korkorok struggled, but stood up.
    Clay and Daniel: FINISH THIS!
    Clay: Thrash!
    Daniel: Aqua Jet
    The 2 pokemon slammed into each other, Korkorok slashing at Oshawott and the water from the jet, Oshawott forcing itself into Korkorok.
    Daniel: You can do it!
    The 2 pokemon struggled, they both collapsed using up all their strength.
    Daniel: Oshawott!
    Referee: Both Pokemon are unable to battle!
    Daniel: Return Oshawott. You did fantastic. You’ve really grown and progressed.
    Clay: Final pokemon each. Well then, the reason why I could only have 2 battles yesterday was because last night, as you know, was the gathering of Palpitoad’s in Unova. They all arrived by the bridge, ready to grow into Seismitoad.
    Daniel: Yeah we were there, we watched it, Meryl’s Palpitoad evolved. Scraggy, I’m counting on you.
    Scraggy came back out.
    Scraggy looked up upon Seismitoad.
    Daniel: Don’t worry. Scraggy we’ll take it down. Use Hi-Jump Kick.
    Scraggy jumped into the air, towards Seismitoad, it used Brick Break to smash it out of the way.
    Daniel: Scraggy.
    Scraggy was flung into the floor.
    Clay: Brick Break! Brick Break! Brick Break!
    Daniel: Scraggy! Use Headbutt!
    The 2 pokemon battled it out.
    Each attacking, but dodging the others attack.
    Daniel: Now, the chances to stike, use Crunch!
    Scraggy bit onto Seismitoad’s arm.
    Clay: Shake it off!
    Daniel: Hold on!
    Seismitoad tried to shake it off, but Scraggy was holding on tight.
    Clay: I know what will shake you off, use Sludge Bomb.
    Daniel: Scraggy! Let…
    Seismitoad used Sludge Bomb, which hit Scraggy’s eyes.
    Scraggy: SCRAGGY!
    Daniel: Oh boy!
    Dawn: This doesn’t look good.
    Scraggy couldn’t see, it had sludge in its eyes. Scraggy then began to panic.
    Scraggy: SCRAGGY SCRAGGY SCRAGGY!
    Daniel: Calm Down! Scraggy! Listen to my voice! Please!
    Scraggy: SCRAGGY!
    Clay: Use Surf!
    Daniel: That’s it! The water!
    Clay: What?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrG2yB_ZcBs
    The water came towards Scraggy.
    Daniel: The water can clean its eyes. Only thing is, how to make sure it doesn’t get hit…….of course! Scraggy, trust me, use Hi-Jump Kick!!!
    Scraggy nodded, it jumped high into the air.
    The wave came towards him, but he was high in the air, the water passed it.
    Daniel: Now FALL!!!!
    Scraggy stopped its attack and fell towards the ground and into the water.
    The water removed the sludge from Scraggy’s eyes.
    Daniel: ACE! Focus Punch!
    Seismitoad landed from the wave.
    Scraggy charged up, and came running at it from behind.
    Seismitoad turned around, as it turned, it was punched in the face by the attack from Scraggy.
    Daniel: AHA!
    Seismitoad took massive amounts of damage.
    Daniel: SCORE!!!
    Seismitoad used Earthquake!
    Scraggy was struck, taking lots of damage.
    Clay: Final showdown! DRAW YOUR ATTACK! Seismitoad use Surf.
    The water began to rise.
    Daniel: FINISH IT! USE HEADBUTT!
    Scraggy ran forwards, head first, it began to pick up the pace, jumping into the air, its head shined.
    Jack: That is no Headbutt.
    Dawn: It isn’t?
    Scraggy slammed into Seismitoad, with such might, that it was forced into the air, the rising wave came crashing to the ground, Seismitoad flew into Clay, Ko’d.
    Scraggy took severe damage.
    Daniel: YES! YES YES YES YES YES HECK YEAH! BOO YAH! WOOHOO!
    Clay: That might be a mighty fine battle we had there. Here this is yours.
    Daniel took the Quake Badge!
    Daniel: AHA Thanks Scraggy!
    Scraggy jumped up beside him, followed by Minun, Turtwig, Oshawott and Rufflet.
    Daniel: That move? What was it?
    Clay: Looked like a Head Smash to me.
    Daniel: You learnt a new move too? Brilliant.
    Scraggy: Scrag!

Outside the gym, Clay was saying farewell to the gang whilst they left the gym.
    Daniel: Thanks Clay.
    Clay: I have some business to attend to, so Meryl, you’ll have to come back another time.
    Jack: We’ll continue our journey around Unova for now, then once we’ve got the 8 badges, we’ll come back here.
    Daniel: Well that sounds good to me.
    Clay: *beep beep* Uh. Sorry to suddenly have to depart, but I have to take this. Meryl, come back when you be strong like your dad.
    The gang left.
    Clay entered the gym and on the screen appeared a familiar face.
    Ghetsis: General Clay, we have the data on the 5 trainers. Sending them to you now.
    5 photos appeared on the screen, showing data on them too. They were Daniel, Dawn, Jack, Sid and Meryl.
    Clay: No….not Meryl…..
    Ghetsis: Is there a problem?
    Clay: No sir, its just they’ve left town, I fought them a few days ago. Although, they’ll be back.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Sid: Glad you put him in his place
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Meryl: Yeah! Your really- *her attention was caught to a large building with icicles hanging down all around the gutters* What's that?
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Daniel looked over.
    Daniel: Icicles? Let's check it out.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Sid: Fine, whatever
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Meryl: *ran up to the building and touched the side, freezing in a large ice cube anime style* C-Cold! *sniffs*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Daniel: I wonder what these large containers are for.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Sid: It's not like it's of any consiquence...
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Meryl: Hey, wanna know what's behind this door? *she opened a large door, and a blast of cold came from within the building* A...freezer?
    Drilbur: Burrrrrr!
    Meryl: *laughed* He's right, Burrr.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:40 am