5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 28 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Daniel: Eliminated too.......darn, but Sid tried his best.
    Dawn: That Rhyperior was way to strong, I sure wouldn't want to face it.
    Jack: Very true.
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turtwig!
    Piplup: Pip!
    Kelgee: And it was so close too.
    Rebecca: Shame, but still did very well.
    Emolga: Em
    Jamie: Put up a better fight than any of Dan's fights.
    Matthew: Ironic, considering Dan beat you.
    Jamie: Shut it!
    And so the heroes were eliminated, Kelgee fought Brett in the semi-finals only to be beaten and so Brett moved onto the finals.

Finals Day!
    The league was close to wrapping up, but there was a strange feeling surrounding the final battle. Brett Vs Samanatha took place, with an intense battle, both trainers last pokemon remained.
    Dawn: If Brett wins this, that means Sid and Kelgee lost to the winner, not a bad accomplishment.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 28 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Jet Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Samantha: Krookodile, Focus Blast!

Brett: Rhyperior, Rock Wrecker! *Both attacks hit in the air, cancelling each other out*

Samantha: Earthquake, while it's recharging!

Brett: Stone Edge as soon as you can!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:04 pm

As the battle took place, a mysterious black helicopter flew over the stadium.
    The crowds cheered with excitement. The guards of the stadium stood firm, with an eerey look on their faces.
    ?????: Roger sir, we begin the ambush.
    One of the guards turned to a crowd of guards whilst holding a walkie-talkie.
    ?????: Its showtime. The command has been given. Take positions. Let us end this battle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8firSq24gE
    From the skies, the helicopter let launch multiple grenades. On top of the stadium appeared Persians. All firing Hyper Beams at the same time.
    The grenades landed in the stadium exploding upon impact! The hyper beams crashed into the stands, injuring civilians and causing rows to collapse.
    Announcer: WHAT ON EARTH!
    The crowds screeched with terror.
    Daniel: What's happening??? Minun, Turtwig stay close.
    Dawn: You too Piplup.
    Rubble flew all around.
    Jack: I don't understand.
    Samantha stood worried, Brett stepped in front of her to act as a sort of protection, when from the Persians, a Hyper Beam stuck into is chest, going right through him and into Samantha.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJli41nKJaQ&list=UUO1IyWqbH8LNcbbIQColbSg&index=2
    Daniel: BRETT!
    Dawn: Oh my!
    The crowds panic turned into despair, screeches sounded through the walls with fear.
    From the helicopter came a Dragonite with a human flying on it. The speakerphones began to pick up some disturbance
    Speakerphone: To protect the world from devastation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and law! To extend our reach to the stars above! Now gather, under the name of Team Rocket!
    Jack: Team Rocket!
    Kelgee: What's that!
    The Dragonite landed in the stadium.
    A lady jumped off.
    ??????: AHAHAHAHAHA Now that was a performance. Pathetic slimeballs! You are gathered here today because you are the elite trainers of Unova.
    She walked up to a weak Brett and Samantha and kicked their almost lifeless bodies.
    ?????: You see, we have a fantastic opportunity for you. To join the greatest team in the universe. Together, Team Rocket shall expand, and conquer. Any objections?
    A trainer in the stands rose.
    Trainer: I object! You won't get away!
    ??????: Take aim! FIRE!
    A beam shot down from the helicopter striking the trainer, turning them to stone.
    ??????: Now if anyone wishes to stand out, please take note. You will be turned to stone, and you shall face torture. So, I ask again. Join us and conquer!
    Daniel: Guys we have to do something.
    Dawn: Right!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfCVocAnJAg&list=UUO1IyWqbH8LNcbbIQColbSg
    Daniel: Not you.
    Dawn: What? Why not?
    Daniel: Its far too dangerous.
    Dawn: That hasn't stopped us before.
    Daniel: This isn't like before. People have died, and theres absolutely no way I'm having that happen to you....or Jack. Dawn, you have to get out of here.
    Dawn: No way! I'm not leaving you.
    Daniel: Dawn please, if you won't do it for yourself, please do it for Jack, take him and protect him. Get him out of here.
    Dawn: But....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIJZ_zyElBQ
    Daniel: Dawn please, I'm begging you. I could never forgive myself if something happened to the 2 of you. Please.
    Dawn looked to Jack, then looked around at the panic and destruction.
    Dawn: Okay.....but how, they've got guards covering the area.
    Kelgee: Allow me! GO Beheeyem!
    Daniel: Huh?
    Kelgee: Beheeyem, I need you to help Dawn and Jack, teleport them out of this place.
    Beheeyem looked confused.
    Kelgee: Please, just do it for me. Dawn take this *hands over Pokeball*
    Dawn: Right.
    Beheeyem floated to Dawn and Jack, touching both of them. Piplup hopped onto Dawn's shoulder.
    Dawn's eyes began to fill with water.
    Dawn: Good luck.
    And with that, Dawn and Jack vanished out of the stadium.
    Daniel: Gang! Let's put this to an end.
    Jamie: RIGHT!
    Kelgee: Right behind you.
    Matthew: Let's do it.
    Thomas: We'll show 'em who's boss.

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Sid: *rushed over to Brett* You... you can't die, we still have a rematch, right? *Sid tried to say jokingly, but, failed at doing so*
    Brett: Yep... I am too young to die, yet..... it's going to happen kid... *Brett coughed up blood*
    Sid: I'll.... I'll make them pay
    Brett: That.... isn't how you honor the dead genius
    Sid: Then what on earth am I suppose to do for you, I mean, we aren't even friends
    Brett: Ouch.... that hurts *Brett let out a faint laugh* Ya.... we aren't that, but.... if you want to know what you can do for me...... *He slowly took off the blood covered medallion and put it in Sid's hands* Live enough for both of us... *his hand fell to the side*
    Sid:.....Y....*Sid grabbed Magmortor's Pokeball, ready to stand and fight*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:10 am

Daniel, Kelgee, Rebecca, Jamie, Matthew and Thomas ran into the battlefield.
    Daniel: Enough Team Rocket!
    Kelgee: How dare you come into this arena and kill innocent lives.
    Jamie: You won't get away with this! Charizard get ready!
    ??????: Aha, you think you can really take down Team Rocket? You're nothing but teenagers.
    Minun: Mai!
    Turtwig: Turt
    ??????: And if you think you can take us down with weak pokemon like a Minun, Turtwig and Emolga, you need a reality check.
    Daniel: You won't be saying that when we beat you.
    ??????: I don't think so.
    As she finished her sentence a message came through on her earpiece.
    ??????: Roger boss. Over and out.
    She then clicked her fingers, and a beam from the helicopter shot down, striking Jamie, Matthew, Thomas, and Rebecca. They all turned to stone.
    Daniel: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!
    Another beam shot out, this time aimed at Daniel.
    Kelgee: DAN!
    Kelgee dived into the way, knocking Daniel aside, and turning himself to stone.
    Daniel: NO! Kelgee! You're going to pay for that! Minun, Thunderbolt! Turtwig! Razor Leaf!
    Turtwig: TURTWIG!
    ??????: Dragonite, use Dragonbreath!
    Daniel: Sid, back me up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS2sdIzewSE
    Dawn and Jack appeared about 2 miles outside the Pokemon League. Airships flew above the skies, firing beams and rockets down to the locations below. Flying pokemon were being unleashed from the skies to attack.
    Jack: This........this is madness.
    Dawn: Beheeyem, thank you now return.
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Jack: What do we do?
    Dawn stared into blank space.
    Jack: DAWN! What do we do?
    Dawn:.............We..........we run. Like we promised. Daniel wants us to stay safe, that's what we're going to do.
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Dawn: But we also need help........back-up. *pulls out Xtransciever* Hello........
    The Xtransciever was not working due to signals being destroyed.
    Dawn: Oh no....
    Jack: Where do we go then?
    Dawn: Anywhere but here, come on, follow me.
    The duo then began to make their way across the region.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Sid: Magmortor, burn it, flamethrower!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Dragonite flew through the 3 attacks. It then lashed out at Minun and Turtwig.
    Daniel: Minun! Turtwig! NO!
    ?????: Take aim and fire!
    Another beam shot down, hitting Turtwig, and then another hitting Minun!
    Turtwig: TURTWIG!
    Daniel: NO!
    Daniel ran over to his 2 stone lifeless partners.
    Daniel: Minun! Turtwig! How dare you! Who do you think you are?
    ?????: The name is Lady Darnys to you. Team Rocket Lieutenant. That's who, now tell me, do you really think a Top 16 league competitor can beat me?
    Daniel: Top 16 in this league maybe, but I have more accomplishments than that under my belt. *grabs pokeball* Top 2 in Sinnoh league, and I've beaten the Frontier Brains of the Orange Islands. So yeah, somehow I think I have a chance.
    Lady Darnys: Oh is that so.
    Daniel: No release my pokemon and let everyone go.
    Lady Darnys: Not a chance kiddo. FIRE!
    Daniel jumped to the sides and rolled along the floor, missing the stone beam.
    Daniel: SID HELP ME!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Sid: Burn it!
    Magmortor: Mortor! *Magmortor let out a blast of fire at the machine*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Lady Darnys: Dragonite, fight back!
    Dragonite flew into the attack, defending the ship.
    Dragonite fell in front of Lady Darnys.
    Lady Darnys: DRAGONITE, GET UP!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Sid: Magmortor, Psychic on her
    *Magmortor covered her in a blue aura, lifting her into the sky, about 10 feet off the ground*
    Sid: If this is how you play... by cheating, I guess it's time for us to cheat back
    *Magmortor launched a stream of fire, pointing it at the ground, and slowly moving it's hand towards the rocket member*
    Sid: Burn
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:21 pm

The flames hit and she began to scream in pain.
    Daniel: SID! STOP IT!
    Lady Darnys: AHHHHH PLEASE HELP ME!! IT HURTS! AH ITS HURTS SO MUCH!
    Daniel: Sid! Stop please! No one deserves to die. They killed Brett, but by killing her that makes you the same as her, don't let Brett's death go down in vein.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Sid: Oh? Don't like it so much on the other end huh? Why should we?
    Magmortor's arm moved away a bit away so it wasn't burning her but was still warm
    Sid: You got 10 seconds
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 am

Daniel: Phew, no matter how bad things get Sid, taking someone's life is just wrong. NOW HAND BACK OUR FRIENDS AND POKEMON AND FREE EVERYONE!
    Lady Darnys: Thanks, but I'm afraid that's not possible. These pokemon are ours to sell on, or if they're strong enough, they shall join our elites, as for the people, we fashion them into grunts. So, unfortunately I can't be doing that! FIRE!
    Another beam shot down, towards Daniel.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Sid: Magmortor, try and stop it! *Magmortor tried to use psychic on the beam* You cheat! *Magmortor pushed the beam back on the Administrator*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Daniel: Magmortar NO! Sid stop it! You can't resort to their level! This is just madness!
    Lady Darnys moved out of the way.
    Lady Darnys: You got my dress all dirty. How dare you!!!! FIRE
    Another beam shot down at Daniel, striking him and turning him to stone.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Sid: Play with fire.... *Magmortor used Shadow Ball at the machine, it starting to overload* expect to get burned
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 pm

4 Alakazam appeared and then poof! The machine vanished along with all the stone people.
    Lady Darnys dropped to the floor, breathless. Sid had managed to stop her, but at what cost?
    Out of the shadows appeared a dark figure, almost vampire like.
    ????: It would appear that you are no better than her.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Sid: *he starts to shake violently, returning Magmortor without saying a word, rushing out of the arena*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:48 pm

The figure stepped out of the shadows, it was none other the Elite Four member, Grimsley.
    Grimsley: All in good time........

It had gone past midnight, and Jack was beginning to tire.
    Jack: We can't go on much further, surely not.
    Dawn: We have too. We can't stop running, they'll find us.
    Piplup: Pip!
    Jack: But can't we find somewhere to stay safe?
    Dawn: I'd love to, but I really don't know where safe is anymore.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Sid wondered, trying to get as far as possible

Roxie was playing a show, finishing the last song of the night, the crowd cheering her and her band on, before slowly growing silent
    Listener: The league, it's been attacked! *one of the watchers screamed*
    *Nicky's Guitar fell out of tune when those words were said*
    Roxie: What did you say? Someone messing up the league?
    Listener: Worse...
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm

*Meanwhile near the ocean*
    *Wail Noises*

???: ALRIGHT WAILORD, READY FOR THE SWIM BACK TO VIRBANK??

Wailord: *Wail Noise*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:52 am