5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 27 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Gligarz Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Ref: Meryl vs. Holly will now begin.

Meryl: Seismitoad! *sent out the blue frog pokemon*
    Holly: Crustle, show them the fight! *sent out a crab-like pokemon*
    Meryl: Bubblebeam! *Seismitoad sprayed out a large amount of bubble on Crustle, weakening the pokemon's body*
    Holly: Let's give 'em a X-Scissor! *Crustle charged into Seismitoad with it's claws in X formation, striking Seismitoad backwards*
    Meryl: Now some Muddy Water! *Seismitoad covered Crustle in mucky brown water, leaving it very weak*
    Holly: Slash it! *Crustle slashed Seismitoad in the chest*
    Meryl: Alright, let's finish this Crustle! Hyper Voice! *Seismitoad let out an high pitched sound, knocking out Crustle*
    Holly: Good job, there! Let's go, Leavanny! *sent out the tall leave-covered bug* Leaf Blade! *stuck a sharp blade of leaf into Seismitoad, knocking it out from the sheer power*
    Meryl: Good job, now time for Eelektross! *sent out the electric pokemon* Dragon Claw! *Eelektross clawed into Leavanny with brute force*
    Holly: Leavanny, X-Scissor! *cuts Eelektross in X formation*
    Meryl: Flash Cannon! *Eelektross charged and fired a silvery beam into Leavanny*
    Holly: Leaf Blade! *Leavanny cut deep into Eelektross' skin, leaving it weak*
    Meryl: That's it! Rock Slide! *rocks tumbled on top of Leavanny, leaving it motionless under the rubble*
    Holly: Retur- *Leavanny came out of the rubble* Alright! Leaf Storm! *Leavanny danced around, leaves flying into Eelektross, knocking him out*
    Meryl: Good job, now Drilbur! Let's give them one more Rock Slide! *rocks tumbled on top of Leavanny, knocking it out*
    Holly: Let's go with.... Pinsir! *sent out the foreign brown bug pokemon* Straight from Kanto!
    Meryl: It looks.... menacing.
    Holly: Oh, it is. Vital Throw! *ran towards Drilbur, grabbing him in mid air and throwing it to the ground*
    Meryl: Buddy! Let's show them Poison Jab! *Drilbur jabbed Pinsir with purple poison*
    Holly: Not so fast! Submission! *grabbed Drilbur midair and hurdled him towards the ground*
    Meryl: Are you ok, Drilbur? *Drilbur slowly got up* Slash!
    Holly: Superpower! *flexed it's muscles and slammed into Drilbur with all of it's might*
    Meryl: No... Please, stop Drilbur!
    Drilbur: *slowly got up, and ran into Pinsir with one final slash, and dropped as he swiped Pinsir*
    Ref: Meryl and Drilbur are defeated, the match goes to Holly and Pinsir! *the crowd cheered*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmY9Dy3zJUA
    Meryl looked down to the ground with a blank expression. She then focused her eyes on Drilbur, with a soft smile. "You done well, bud." She knelt down and picked him up. Drilbur slightly opened his eyes and looked up to her as they walked away. "Dril-..." Meryl shushed him by placing one finger near his mouth. "Thanks for fighting, Drilbur."
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 27 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  KingMinun Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Winston: And so Holly moves onto the next round.
    Daniel:....Meryl.
    Jack: She tried her best, that's what really matters.
    Dawn: Meryl you were fantastic!
    Piplup: Piplup!

A woman dashed out of the crowd.
    Woman: Bravo, bravo Mademoiselle
    Daniel: Who's the lady?
    The group rushed to their friend on the battle field.
    Woman: I am Louna, I have been watching Mademoiselle here for a long time after seeing her perform at the Whitney tribute, she's marvelous
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwE54hQ8D3A
    Dawn: She sure is.
    Louna: Meryl, I came here today, to give you an ultimatum.
    Daniel: An Ultimatum??
    Jack: Why? What do you want?
    Louna: Meryl, you have star quality. I will simply not have you waste it, non non non. Meryl, please accept my offer, come with me to Castelia city today, and I can be your manager. You will travel the world, playing your music.
    Daniel: But Meryl's here for the league. Can't she come when it finishes?
    Louna: Non non non, absolutely not my dear. I will be leaving Unova tomorrow morning, for a world tour with my band who are performing many gigs all across the globe, if Meryl comes with me, she can be their supporting act and build up a profile, she'll be earning loads and loads of money. $1000,0000 pokes an hour.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwE54hQ8D3A
    Daniel: AN HOUR? WOAH
    Dawn: Think of all the accessories and shoes you could buy with that! *eyes dazzle*
    Daniel: But Meryl, we're a team aren't we? The 5 of us, sticking together, you won't be able to watch us.
    Jack stood quietly, he felt he had become close to Meryl, and he knew something about her that the others didn't, her little sick brother, who couldn't afford treatment. He swore to Meryl to keep it a secret. But he knew, he knew that not saying anything would make Meryl seem heartless towards her friends.
    Jack: Meryl, you should go with her.
    Daniel: Huh? Jack?
    Jack: Its time they knew.
    Dawn: Knew what?
    Jack: Meryl has a brother.
    Daniel: A brother? How come we never met him? And why haven't you mentioned him before?
    Dawn: How do you know that Jack?
    Jack: That time when you guys went to the Battle Subway, me and Meryl went to Anville Town, a place where she used to visit with her brother. But her brother grew ill.
    Daniel: Ill?
    Jack: Meryl's brother is very ill, he's dying, he can be saved, but the cost is just to much, Meryl and her family don't have that kind of money. Meryl if you go, you can save your brother, you can do something you've always wanted, you can sing, you can dance, but most of all, you can save your brother.
    Dawn: Meryl....I'm so.....sorry to hear that.
    Piplup: Piplup
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turtwig.
    Daniel: Meryl, Jack's right, watching us isn't important. We know you'd like to stay. But you have to take this opportunity when it comes, so do it for us, for yourself, but for your brother too.
    Louna: Meryl, what is your decision?
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 am

Meryl: I...
    Meryl's mind began to flash through memories of her brother.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoXM9paxclk
    Meryl: I...I can help him! *tears welled in her eyes* Just hang on a little longer, bro. *the tears then began to roll down her eyes* Thank You so so much! *she then hugged each member of the gang, then looked down towards Jack, and pulled out an harmonica with an engraving in it* Jack... here. I got this at our summer home by the Village Bridge. It's custom made, I think you should have it.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 am

Jack: Aha....Thanks Meryl, you've been a good friend, we'll be sure to watch all of your performances on the internet and tv. Take care! *puts the harmonica in his bag*
    Daniel: Take care Meryl!
    Dawn: All the best.
    Piplup: Pip
    Turtwig: Turt!
    Louna: Come now Meryl, it is time to go.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 am

Sid: Knock them dead out there....
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Meryl: Your right... let's show the world, Drilbur! Let's go! *began to roll her suitcase on the airplane*
    Drilbur: Bur! *climbed on to Meryl*
    Meryl: *turned her head towards the gang* Next time you see me... I swear, my brother will be just as healthy as I am, if not better! See ya! *both Luna and Meryl boarded the airplane and then departed beyond the Unova sea*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rdktNczRpA
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 am

And so the next round battle began.
    Jack: You can do it Dan!
    Daniel ran into the arena, the flame burning brightly as the sun shined down.
    Winston: Daniel will be up against Tom! Both competitors are from Kanto's Pallet Town. This shall be exciting.
    Tom: Let's do this.
    Daniel: I hear ya!
    Referee: Please select your Pokemon.
    Daniel: MINUN! IT'S YOUR TURN!
    Dawn: So Dan's going with Minun.
    Jack: I wonder who Tom will use.
    Tom: So Dan's using his very first pokemon, then I too shall use mine. HERACROSS GO!
    Referee: BEGIN!
    http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=5-xnvdtuRRo&p=n
    Daniel: Minun, Quick Attack!
    Tom: Heracross use Megahorn!
    The 2 pokemon jumped out at each, Minun went much quicker, it jumped into Heracross, knocking it, but due to it being so close it was able to use Megahorn, Minun was thrown onto its horn, then thrown up into air.
    Tom: CLOSE COMBAT!
    Dawn: Woah, Tom's quick.
    Jamie: That's Tom's technique, big quick hits!
    Dawn: How's Dan suppose to beat that?
    Matthew: He's not. Dan has never beaten any of the SuperAwesomeTeam GO GO GO! before, he's lost to his brother, you saw that in the Sinnoh league, he's never beaten Tom, he's never beaten his sister, he's never beaten me and he's never beaten Jamie.
    Jamie: Once a loser, always a loser.
    Jack: He'll win. I know it
    Piplup: Pip
    Turtwig: TURT TURTWIG!
    Heracross jumped into the air after Minun, kicking and punching many many times.
    Minun: Mai!!!
    Daniel: MINUN!!!!
    Heracross flipped backwards landing on its 2 feet.
    Minun came crashing into the ground.
    Daniel: Minun! Thunderbolt!
    Minun let off sparks of electricity which slammed into Heracross. It hurt, but Heracross was fine, however, after using Close Combat it hurt more than it should of.
    Tom: Another! CLOSE COMBAT!
    Jack: Minun couldn't take another Close Combat! There's no way!!
    Daniel: If he's going for quick powerful attacks, only one thing to do. QUICK ATTACK AND THUNDERBOLT!
    Jack: The old technique!
    Sparks flew off Minun as it charged at Heracross. Minun rushed towards the oncoming Heracross who had its fist held out ready to attack.
    Minun jumped up, slamming into Heracross' face, shocking it and sending it to the ground. KO'd.
    Tom: WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE. Return.
    Daniel: MINUN!
    Minun took damage from the recoil.
    Jack: Every time you use Close Combat it makes your defenses fall.
    Jamie: Foolish behaviour.
    Daniel: ALRIGHT MINUN WE DID IT.
    Tom: You're forgetting, its not over yet, in fact, its only just begun. Up next for me its Scizor!
    Daniel: A Scizor.
    Winston: Amazing, the Unova league is filled with Pokemon outside of Unova, it seems a lot of trainers heard about the sudden increase of foreign pokemon in Eastern Unova.
    Daniel: Minun use Hidden Power!
    Tom: Metal Claw!
    Scizor: SCCCCCIIIIIIIZOR!
    Scizor launched at Minun, punching it in the face, KO'ing it.
    Daniel: Minun NO!
    Daniel picked up Minun.
    Daniel: You deserve a rest, you were great.
    Daniel: Well then, for me! I CHOOSE Haxorus!
    Tom: Scizor use X Scissor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5f63vQ_eSg&feature=related
    Daniel: Dragon Claw!
    Haxorus's tusks and Scizor's X Scissor smashed into each other.
    The 2 pokemon duked it out in a battle of tusk vs claw! Both pokemon were dodging and hitting each other at different times.
    Winston: THEY'RE LIKE EQUALS.
    Scizor's wings gave it an advantage, it was able to quickly fly around and then slashed Haxorus from behind.
    Daniel: AH!
    Dawn: Its too quick with those wings.
    Haxorus stopped then began to violently shake as though it was having a fit.
    Tom: What's it doing?
    It tail then began to turn blue, and liquidish.
    Dawn: Its a new attack.
    Haxorus span around, letting out a wave of water.
    Daniel: Aqua Tail!
    The water splashed into Scizor, soaking its wings and making them heavy.
    Jack: How to stop a bug from flying? Soak it!
    Scizor's speed decreased.
    Jamie: Impressive.
    Daniel: Ace work there Haxorus. Let's use Earthquake.
    Due to Scizor's wet wings it was unable to get into the air, taking huge amounts of damage.
    Daniel: Now let's use Dragon Pulse!
    Tom: Enough! USE HYPER BEAM!
    The 2 beams collided. It was a battle of strength as the 2 beams pushed each other back.
    Suddenly both pokemon gave in, and they were both hit by their own beams as they came crashing back at them. Dragon Pulse KO'd Haxorus due to its type effectiveness and Hyper Beam was too powerful for Scizor to handle.
    Daniel: Return Haxorus. I'm pleased with your effort, learning a new move like that was awesome, thanks.
    Tom: Ugh, return. Well for me its got to be Accelgor!
    Daniel: Stoutland GO!
    Tom: Accelgor use Bug Buzz!
    Jack: You know, Tom's kinda like a bug catcher.
    Matthew: Hey, Bug types are quick.
    Daniel: Dodge!
    Stoutland was way too big to move out of the way of Accelgor's attacks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67goV9LyI5o
    Dawn: Both with 1 pokemon left, its the final stretch!
    Daniel: Stoutland Thunderbolt!
    Accelgor dodge with ease.
    Daniel: What?
    Accelgor then used Bug Buzz, hitting Stoutland again.
    Daniel: Use Fire Fang!
    Stoutland jumped into Accelgor, its fangs a light.
    Accelgor moved to the side just as Stoutland went in for the crunch.
    Tom: Again
    Accelgor used Bug Buzz.
    Stoutland was growing weaker.
    Daniel: Stoutland use Ice Fang!
    Again, Accelgor dodged.
    Daniel: Impossible speed!
    Tom: Once more with feeling!
    A more powerful Bug Buzz slammed into Stoutland.
    Stoutland: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTLAND
    Stoutland howled in pain.
    Dawn: Its all over!
    Jamie: Its all over!
    Matthew: Its all over!
    Jack: Not yet.
    Daniel: (So Tom likes quick and powerful moves. Fine, theres only one thing to do, the most powerful move Stoutland knows, its a risk. But we've got no choice. Its all about the timing and prediction) STOUTLAND GIGA IMPACT!
    Jack: WHAT?
    Dawn: OH NO!
    Jamie: FOOL
    Matthew: Hahahaha
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNM04alC14
    Stoutland readied the attack.
    Daniel: CLOSE YOUR EYES AND LISTEN STOUTLAND, LISTEN TO THE MOTION OF THE WIND, YOU'VE GOT ONE SHOT!
    Stoutland focused on the direction of the wind as Accelgor moved around.
    Stoutland was ready it.
    A bright flash of yellow light appeared in front of its face and it faced towards the left. It then shot itself forward and an orb of light purple energy with spiraling light yellow streaks around it appeared around its body and it slammed into the perfectly timed spot where Accelgor moved into with great force.
    Accelgor was flung into the crowds, KO'd.
    Referee: Accelgor is unable to battle, the winner is Daniel and Stoutland.
    Daniel: HAHA! WE DID IT!
    Daniel ran and hugged Stoutland's neck.
    Daniel: You did fantastic, amazing timing!
    Winston: Tom is eliminated from the competition, which means......Daniel moves onto the next round.
    Dawn: YIPEE!
    Jack: Hooray!
    Piplup: Lup Piplup!
    Turtwig: TURTWIG TURTWIG TURT!
    Tom: Dan, you finally beat a member of the SuperAwesomeTeam GO GO GO! Congrats. You've come along way.
    Jamie; He actually won.
    Tom: You aren't the little baby we once knew.
    The gang headed back to the restruants for dinner as the sun began to set, the next round match ups were available.
    Winston: The Top 128 match ups are..........
    On screen appear Sid and Matthew. Daniel's opponent for the next round was Hilda.
    Daniel: So its my turn against Hilda.
    Hilda: Ahahah, he's going down just like the annoying Meryl pal of his.
    Kelgee: I'm up against someone called Xander
    Jamie: And for me its a girl called Rene
    Daniel: So the next round. We're going to win for Meryl!
    Matthew: One of the SuperAwesomeTeam GO GO GO! was taken down by one of your gang, no way is a second member going down against them, Sid, look out cause I'm going all out!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 am

At the battlefield
    Matthew: Alright, let’s take him down! There is no way another one of us is going to lose!
    Sid: Watch it
    Ref: Begin!
    Matthew: Jellicent, I choose you!
    Sid: Druddigon, go! Dragon Claw!
    Matthew: Alright, Bubblebeam!
    Jellicent: Cent *The Pokemon launched the attack but it was deflected by the attack*
    Sid: Is that really all you got?! *Druddigon’s claw made contact, hitting Jellicent, knocking it back but the Pokemon didn’t seem to take much damage* Hm
    Matthew: Super Awesome, you can’t take us out that easily!
    Sid: We’ll see, Dragon Claw!
    Matthew: Will-o-Wisp *Ghostly flames surrounded the Pokemon, who sent the flames at Druddigon, who turned a bright red*
    Sid: Druddigon, keep pushing! *Dragon made contact, but didn’t seem to do as much damage as before*
    Matthew: Ha, you don`t stand a chance now!
    Sid: Dragon Claw! *Druddigon tried to use the attack, but, was unable to get the attack launched*
    Matthew: Bubblebeam! *the bubbles were launched, this time Druddigon was unable to deflect it with a dragon claw, and was hit, then encased by a blaze for a moment*
    Sid: What the?
    Matthew: Another!
    Sid: Crunch! *Druddigon charged in, getting hit by the Bubblebeam, but made his way through, bitting down on the Pokemon, finally doing what seemed to be decent damage*
    Matthew: blast him off with a bubblebeam! *Jellicent launched the attack, pushing Druddigon back again*
    Sid: Fine Another Crunch and end this overglorified Tentacruel!
    Matthew: Recover *Jellicent’s body started to glow gold, as all the damage the Pokemon took was healed before Druddigon took his bit* Bubblebeam *Druddigon was pushed back by the attack, then, hurt by the burn, falling over, being defeated* See? Easy, we won’t lose again!
    Sid: Return *Druddigon was returned to it’s Pokeball* Full Throttle, Heatmor! *Heatmor was send out of her Pokeball*
    Matthew: Ha! Easy, bubblebeam!
    Sid: Flamethrower! *The fire travelled through and burst the bubbles before hitting Jellicent*
    Matthew: Will-o-Wisp!
    Sid: Charge forward and strike it with Shadow Claw
    *Both Pokemon followed the orders, but Heatmor didn`t seem to be damaged by the wisp and just struck Jellicent*
    Matthew: Recover!
    Sid: Flamethrower! *Jellicent regained some more health but was hit by the attack, being knocked back* Now, show them what you are made of!
    Heatmor: Heatmor! *Heatmor launched Flamethrower again, this time encasing the two Pokemon in a ring of fire
    Sid: Let it Burn! Flamethrower! *Heatmor launched the attack at Jellicent, ending the battle, and knocking the Pokemon out*
    Matthew: Wait what!? You must have cheated!
    Sid: Quit being a sore loser and get back to the battle
    Matthew: Fine, Crustle go! *Matthew sent out his second Pokemon*
    Sid: Very well Heatmor, push him back!
    Matthew: Withdraw! *Crustle withdrew to it’s shell*
    Sid: Flamethrower! *Crustle was hit by the attack*
    Matthew: X-Scissor!
    Sid: Shadow Claw! *Both attacks hit and pushed both Pokemon back into the flames*
    Sid: Burn ‘em! Flamethrower!
    Matthew: Withdraw! *Crustle redrew to it’s shell, but this time sustained more damage than before*
    Sid: Another!
    Matthew: Faint Attack! *Crustle vanished, then reappeared in time to collide with Heatmor, who launched it`s flamethrower and missed*
    Sid: Just catch that darn thing!
    Matthew: Just continue! *Crustle hit Heatmor again and again with Faint Attacks, slowly eating away at Heatmor`s health*
    Sid: Hold on a bit long Shadow Claw Twister! *Heatmor spun around in a circle with both it`s hands using Shadow claw, hitting and knocking back Crustle after it landed one more Faint attack*
    Matthew: Hold in there , X-Scissor!
    Sid: Ignite it in flames, Flamethrower all you`ve got! *Heatmor blasted a powerful flamethrower at Crustle, knocking the Pokemon out, but also zapping out the last of Heatmor`s energy*
    Sid: Return! *Heatmor was returned to her Pokeball* Conkeldurr, I chose you!
    Matthew: *Smiles* Go, Cofagrigus
    Sid: A ghost type?
    Matthew: And a defence wall to boot
    Sid: Rock Throw! *Conkeldurr hit the ground and started batting rocks at Cofagrigus*
    Matthew: Protect! *Cofagrigus was surrounded by a barrier and the rocks didn`t even hit him*
    Sid: Stop running and attack!
    Matthew: Fine… Will-o-wisp! *The barrier stopped at the flames covered Conkeldurr, then the barrier went up again*
    Sid: What are you doing!?
    Matthew: Unfortunately… that Rock Throw is going to cause too much damage, so…. We’ll just wait you out *Conkeldurr lit up in flames*
    Sid: Fine then…. If that’s going to be it, you will crack eventually, and when that happens, we’ll get you!
    *The battle raged on, Conkeldurr slowly being burnt away, Cofagrigus being hurt by the rocks, until both Pokemon were really weak*
    Matthew: Who is going to give out first
    Sid: That’s the million dollar question isn’t it?
    *Protect broke again, this time the rocks landed and knocked Cofagrigus out*
    Matthew: No! How did I lose! How did we lose again!
    *Conkeldurr was hurt by the burn and fell over as well*
    Sid:… that close huh?
    Matthew: What do you mean?
    Sid: *returned his Pokemon* That…. Battle could have gone either way
    Matthew: I guess…..
    Sid:…..next time it won’t be luck, the reason I beat you
    Matthew: Ha, next time? You beat me? If we meet on the battlefield, I will beat you….. your attacks will not get the upperhand, I just wasn’t expecting Bruno there
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 am

Jamie: UGH! Another one down. Well then, at least I'm moving onto the next round.
    Dawn: Great work Sid!
    Piplup: Pip!
    Jack: And now Dan's up against Hilda!

Winston: So, here we have a Kanto boonie Vs an Unova gal! This is a 3 vs 3 battle! LET'S SEE WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAfYDPZ5r7s
    Daniel: My first choice is Beartic!
    Beartic emerged out of the pokeball that had been flung.
    Beartic: BEARTIC
    Hilda: That all you got? For me its Chandelure!
    Dawn: Oh no, Hilda wiped out Meryl, and she's got the type advantage.
    Daniel: Dawn, no need to worry!
    Dawn: Huh!
    Hilda: Chandelure wipe the floor and use Fire Blast!
    Chandelure span around on the spot, setting flames in all directions.
    Daniel: Look out!
    Beartic began to dig, with the flames just missing!
    Hilda: Argh, Fire down the hole!
    Chandelure fired flames down the hole.
    Daniel: UP!
    Beartic jumped out from the ground at Chandelure!
    Hilda: HAHAHAHA
    Chandelure floated upwards, with the attack missing.
    Hilda: Was that it?
    Daniel: Beartic use Aqua Jet!
    Hilda: Huh?
    Beartic fired itself up even further like a rocket, smashing into Chandelure, knocking it towards the floor. Chandelure fell into the hole made by dig.
    Daniel: Superpower!
    Beartic lifted up rocks, and threw them over the holes, trapping Chandelure!
    Hilda: Impossible!
    Daniel: Not impossible, just a little unlikely, LET'S DO IT! *punches the air* Bulldoze!
    Beartic began to stomp on the ground, making it shake rapidly.
    Chandelure bursted out of the ground, KO'd.
    Hilda: BUT....BUT....ARGH, RETURN! GO, Gothitelle! LET'S GO RAMPAGE!
    Daniel: What??
    Gothitelle's eyes lit up with fury, it then used Psychic, lifting Beartic up, and throwing it into the walls, the stands and the floor. KO'ing it.
    Daniel: WOAH! Beartic, return, you did your very best, that's all I wanted, take a nice rest now. Next up its Golurk!
    Golurk appeared in the arena.
    Daniel: It's far from over.
    Hilda: Again!
    Gothitelle lifted up Golurk, and threw it around.
    Golurk lost serious amounts of damage.
    Daniel: We can't even get close to it. How are we suppose......I GOT IT! Dynamic Punch!
    As Golurk was being thrown around, its hands began to shake as they turned into fists, they then shot of its arms and flew into Gothitelle, hitting it in the face and making it lose its focus, dropping Golurk.
    Daniel: FLY!
    Golurk shot itself into Gothitelle who was still recovering from being hit in the face, it was then knocked over by the huge and mighty Golurk.
    Dawn: Alright, Dan's doing it, Gothitelle can't last much longer.
    Hilda: Well, my Gothitelle is like no other, its special, in that me and Gothitelle went through so much training to teach it a special move, and that is.....Destiny Bond!
    Kelgee: GET OUT OF THERE!
    Daniel: HUH GOLURK LOOK OUT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=0HQcvMvNnyA
    2 orbs surrounded Golurk and then went inside him.
    Hilda: Now now, you take down Gothitelle, but at a price of taking down Golurk too.
    Daniel: WHAT?
    Golurk looked back at its trainer and nodded, it then lashed forward effortlessly, it used multiple Dynamic Punches, KO'ing it. Then Golurk collapsed.
    Daniel: Golurk, that was so brave, and I'm very proud of you, you deserve a long rest, please. Return.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Sid: close battle....
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iz0MYnlv3s&feature=relmfu
    Dawn: Both one pokemon each.
    Jack: Bet I know who Hilda will use!
    Kelgee: But who will assist Dan?
    Hilda: Excadrill! GO
    Daniel: Yo! Turtwig! Come on over here and win this!
    Turtwig jumped out from the crowd to assist Daniel.
    Hilda: Drill Run!
    Excadrill began to spin around and shot forward at Turtwig.
    Daniel: Oh no you don't! Turtwig Razor Leaf!
    Turtwig: TURTWIG!
    Turtwig fired leaves off its head at the oncoming opponent.
    The leaves crashed into Excadrill, but it just tore through them.
    Daniel: WOAH.
    Excadrill span into Turtwig throughing it back and hurting it a lot.
    Turtwig: TURT!
    Daniel: Turtwig, you're okay right.
    Turtwig jumped up and nodded.
    Daniel: Fantastic, then let's go! Earth Power!
    The ground began to shake.
    Dawn: But Excadrill's a ground type
    Daniel: But like Drillbur, its also Steel, and Ground beats Steel everytime!
    Excadrill couldn't stand as it was thrown around.
    Hilda: Huh, no way is that going to crush us. Bulldoze!
    Excadrill shot forward like a bulldozer!
    Daniel: Dodge it!
    Turtwig tried to jump to the side, but just like a bulldozer, Excadrill swung round to hit it.
    Turtwig was flung again taking serious damage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKaj7RqQg0&feature=relmfu
    Daniel: You know, that battle against Crasher Wake back in Sinnoh we faced taught us a lot about a certain technique we had, so let's do it! Seed Bomb!
    Turtwig began to run around the arena, planting seeds.
    Hilda: I don't know what its doing, but stop it now.
    Excadrill shot forward again, chasing Turtwig.
    Daniel: Quick, on to the rocks.
    Turtwig jumped onto one of the rocks on the arena. Excadrill slammed into it, smashing it and knocking Turtwig up into the air.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFmC6R7p5Q
    Daniel: SEED BOMB!
    Turtwig launched a seed at Excadrill who was just above the ground, the seed touched it, then exploded, sending Excadrill into the ground and then setting off the rest of the seeds Turtwig had placed around the arena.
    Daniel: AHA!
    Turtwig was still falling from the air
    The explosions created a beautiful display of sparkles.
    Dawn: Pretty
    Rebecca: Just like a contest.
    The smoke cleared, and Turtwig landed on the ground, Excadrill had fainted and made an indent in the ground where it landed.
    Hilda: WHAT? NO NO NO NO NO! I REFUSE TO LOSE, YOU CHEATED!
    Daniel: Now now Hilda, if you can't take losing, you shouldn't be battling. Turtwig!
    Turtwig ran into Daniel's arms.
    Daniel: You did it buddy, thanks!
    Turtwig: Turtwig!
    Winston: And so......Hilda is knocked out, moving Daniel onto the next round!
    Dawn: YAY!

Throughout the day more and more trainers made it through to the next round.
    Winston: And so, the match ups for the next round are!
    On a screen appeared the match ups, in this round, Daniel was up against Hilbert. And Sid was up against Cheren.
    Daniel: Finally, the time to battle! A rival at last!
    Hilbert: Then let's make it a good one, and you will lose, I promise you.
    Daniel: We'll see.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:24 am

That evening the gang hung out in the Trainer Village.
    Daniel stood in front of all of his Unova Pokemon.
    Daniel: So, tomorrow, we fight against Hilbert in a 3 vs 3 battle. It seems I have used all of you, except for 3. And so, Gigalith, Braviary and Dewott, how about you guys assist me in tomorrows battle!
    Gigalith: GIA
    Braviary: KKAAAAA
    Dewott: Wott!
    Daniel: So its settled.
    Dawn: So now you know who you're using, I wonder who Hilbert will use.
    Jack: Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
    Hilda approached the group.
    Hilda: So you beat me, eliminated me. And I've been thinking, you know, its not so bad, it could of been worse, could of lost to that brat Meryl, but I crushed her. HAHAHA
    Jack: She wasn't a brat.
    Hilda: Whatever, I just came to say see ya losers, I'm outta here.
    Daniel: That's sudden, aren't you sticking around to see Hilbert and Cheren battle?
    Hilda: No thanks, those losers only slowed me down on our travels, hence the split, besides, I've got a new region to explore.
    Dawn: Oh yeah, where's that?
    Hilda: The Orange Islands!
    Jack: We travelled there before we came here.
    Hilda: Ugh, nevermind, guess I'll go to Sinnoh.
    Dawn: That's where I'm from.
    Hilda: Ugh, fine, Kanto.
    Daniel: Me and Jack..
    Hilda: Johto!
    Dawn: Sid's....
    Hilda: FINE. Fiore.
    Dawn: Haven't been there.
    Daniel: Nu-huh.
    Jack: Nope.
    Hilda: Then that's where I'm off. See ya
    And like that, Hilda left.
    Daniel: She's an odd one.
    Dawn: Tell me about it.
    Turtwig: Turtwig
    Piplup: Pip! Piplup.

The next morning, BATTLE DAY
    Winston: Our next match is apparently 2 rivals. Daniel and Hilbert.
    Daniel waved at the crowd.
    Hilbert nodded.
    Winston: Please select your first pokemon.
    Daniel: GO Gigalith!
    Hilbert: Amoongus!
    The 2 pokemon appeared on the battlefield.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9p-nYdJC1w
    Hilbert: Amoongus use Venoshock!
    Daniel: Gigalith use Stone Edge!
    Rocks hurdled off the ground and towards the large splodge of flying poisonous gloop, splintered it into mainly droplets.
    Hilbert: Smart move!
    Daniel: Thanks, but this ain't no time for compliments, let's go use Stone Edge again!
    The rocks hurdled off the ground again, this time slicing into Amoongus.
    Amoongus: AMOOOOOOOONGUS.
    Hilbert: Enough! Use Venoshock again!
    This time the attack hit! And it landed in Gigalith's face, blinding it.
    Gigalith: GIGAGIGAGIGIGA!
    Gigalith began to rage due to being blinded.
    Hilbert: Solarbeam!
    Amoongus began to absorb the light.
    Jack: Oh boy, that's a good idea.
    Dawn: Don't give credit to the opponent! Dan you can do it!
    Turtwig: TURT
    Piplup: Pip Piplup!
    Kelgee: So Hilbert blinded Gigalith to distract it whilst it charges up Solarbeam.
    Rebecca: Dan had better do something, and quick.
    Jamie: Pah, he may as well give up now.
    Daniel: Gigalith, calm down! Listen to me. Use Stone Edge again! And fire it to the.....
    Gigalith was eager to defeat the opponent before it could attack, that it fired its attack before Daniel finished his command, completely missing Amoongus.
    Hilbert: AND FIRE!
    Amoongus launched its attack.
    Gigalith took the attack, and took way too much damage, however, the attack removed the sludge from its eyes.
    Daniel: Gigalith!
    Gigalith was weak but angry.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhqsTy0W9sk&feature=relmfu
    Daniel: Let's finish it! USE Earthquake.
    The ground shook causing a lot of pain for Amoongus.
    Daniel: YES NOW USE....
    Hilbert: SPORE!
    Jack: Look out!
    Spore covered the battlefield, and it caused Gigalith to fall asleep.
    Daniel: Gigalith no! It can't take another powerful hit like Solarbeam, and I know exactly that's what Hilbert wants to do.
    Hilbert: Make your move Danny boy.
    Daniel: Gigalith return!
    Hilbert: Interesting.
    Daniel: Amoongus is stopping use in our tracks and then attacking with big powerful moves. I need to hit fast! Let's go! Dewott!
    Kelgee: DEWOTT? But Grass is super effective against Water.
    Dewott: De De Dewott!
    Daniel: Dewott hit fast! Use Razor Shell!
    Spores began to spread around the arena.
    Daniel: SLICE AWAY!
    Dewott ran towards the spores, slicing away at it leaving openings for it to attack.
    It then jumped at Amoonguss slicing it in the face.
    Daniel: HIT!
    Hilbert: Smooth, but not enough to win. Let's go use Body Slam!
    Dawn: NO! Dewott's up close!
    Amoonguss then jumped onto Dewott! Holding it down on the ground.
    Daniel: Dewott!
    Dewott began to nap.
    Daniel: NO!
    Dawn: This isn't good, Hilbert's on his first pokemon still, whilst 2 of Dan's are asleep.
    Daniel: Dewott return! LET'S GO Braviary!
    Hilbert: So that's your last pokemon for this battle. No matter use Spore!
    Spores headed towards Braviary.
    Daniel: Whip up a wind!
    Braviary used its wings to build up a breeze, sending the spores back at Amoonguss.
    Amoonguss fell asleep.
    Daniel: Aha, then use Brave Bird!
    Braviary shot forward hitting Amoonguss and KO'ing it.
    Hilbert: Very well, return, thanks for your help Amoonguss, just what I wanted. So, let's go! Jolteon!
    Daniel: Woah, how'd he get a Jolteon!
    Hilbert: Found an Eevee a while back in Castelia's sewers. You like it?
    Daniel: Impressive.
    Hilbert: But you fell into my plan.
    Daniel: Plan?
    Hilbert: Why yes. You used all of your pokemon to take down Amoonguss, who with Spore, allowed me to see all of your pokemon, then my next pokemon was one which is super effective against most of your team. You see.
    Daniel: OH.....
    Hilbert: Charge!
    Jolteon began to charge.
    Daniel: Then I'll just have to take you down quickly. Braviary use Crush Claw!
    Braviary flew at Jolteon, picking it up and flying up.
    Hilbert smirked.
    Dawn: ITS A TRAP!
    Hilbert: USE THUNDER!
    Jolteon: JOLT!
    The sky turned dark and stormy, Braviary who flew up into the skies was surrounded back dark clouds. Suddenly lightening shot at Braviary, and with Charge, made it extra more powerful. The electricity then went into Jolteon which activated its ability making it stronger.
    Braviary came crashing down to the ground, KO'd.
    Daniel: WOAH. Braviary, please return, I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting that, you did amazing though taking out Amoonguss. Now I have 2 sleeping pokemon. Since its an electric type, it'll take longer to take down Gigalith, so out you come!
    Gigalith came out of its pokeball, asleep.
    Hilbert: Dig!
    Jolteon went underground, then came out under Gigalith, knocking it into the air.
    Gigalith took lots of damage, but then woke up.
    Gigalith was very weak.
    Hilbert: Wild Charge!
    Daniel: Gigalith, I'm sorry, but you know what to do.
    Gigalith nodded.
    Jolteon ran up to Gigalith, and just as it got close.........KABOOM!
    Gigalith used Explosion.
    Gigalith and Jolteon fainted.
    Daniel: Thank you for that Gigalith, I'm sorry you had to be used as a sacrifice then, but there was no other option, you deserve a nice long rest. GO Dewott!
    Hilbert: So, the final round. You know, none of my opponents so far beat my Amoonguss and its technique, I'm impressed, you've got me in a corner. But you know what, time to bring out my strongest pokemon, my signature. Although to Dewott it has a type disadvantage, my signature is very strong and has taken many Water attacks before, he even defeated a Water gym leader alone. SO ITS TIME TO USE MY ORIGINAL! GO Emboar!
    Emboar came out shining.
    Winston: That's no ordinary Emboar, its got a different colouring to the rest. But is it as strong as Hilbert says.
    Emboar: EMBOOOOOOOOOAR!
    Dewott was sleeping still.
    Daniel: Dewott! WAKE UP!
    Hilbert: Use Wild Charge!
    Emboar charged at Dewott, stomping towards its opponent.
    The ground mildly shook as Emboar ran, causing Dewott to feel it and wake up.
    Daniel: MOVE QUICK! USE Aqua Jet!
    Dewott shot up into the air and out of the way of the oncoming opponent.
    Daniel: Alright then, this is the final showdown!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am

Dawn: Phew that was close!

Daniel: Attack now!

Dewott then headed downwards into Emboar.

Hilbert smirked.

Hilbert: Flamethrower!

Flames shot out of Emboar's mouth and it hit Dewott.

Dawn: Water beats fire!

But as the water put out the flames, it got hot, steam began to emerge.

Kelgee: He's countering. When water gets hot.....

Jack: It burns.....get outta there.

Dewott began to get very hot, and it became burnt, it lost concentration and fell to the ground.

Dewott took damage from its burn.

Daniel: Dewott! We have to do this, Razor Shell, but from a far.

Dewott grabbed its two shells and flung them at Emboar. Water sprayed out of the shell as it span around. It was super effective. But Emboar was still standing strong.

Hilbert: Bulky! That's how we win.

Daniel: I see, he's raised Emboar so it can withstand attacks, and of course. He burns his opponents and then waits for them to burn out. Impressive strategy. Dewott we have to attack fast. He's prepared for water attacks and he's ready to withstand them and counter, the only other move we have is Ice Beam.

Dewott fired out an Ice Beam.

Emboar took the attack, but still stood strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8firSq24gE

Hilbert: Use Wild Charge!

Dawn: It knows an electric move!

Dewott was hurt by its burn.

Emboar came charging forward.

Kelgee: MOVE!

Time slowed down.

Dewott shook vigarously. It then shot up into the air.

Daniel: WHAT?

Emboar crashed into the stands, electricuting some of the people in the front row.

Dewott then flew into Emboar, then moved quickly, and hit from the side, the moved and hit from above, it hit it in all directions.

Jack: That's aerial ace right?

Dawn: Looks like it.

Kelgee: Emboar, a fighting type, its super effective against fighting types, good old flying moves.

Emboar grew weaker.

Hilbert: Impossible......ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

Emboar used Mach Punch in the all directions, but Dewott was too quick and kept appearing in another direction. Emboar slowed down, it grew tired.

Daniel: FINISH IT! Hydro Pump!

Dewott hit it directly with a huge blast of water, sending Emboar backwards and into the floor. KO'd.

Daniel: How to beat a big bulky pokemon, tire it out. *thumbs up* DEWOTT! YOU....YOU DID IT!

Dewott ran over into Daniel and they hugged.

Daniel: WE WON WE WON WE WON!

Hilbert: Emboar...return, thanks for everything.

Winston: And so, Daniel and Dewott eliminates Hilbert and Emboar and move onto the next round.

Daniel: So you mastered aerial ace and won us the battle, but I guess that means no more Aqua Jet for us. But at least now we've widened our movepool.

Dewott put its thumb up to Daniel.

Daniel: Ahaha. Time to rest Dewott, and later, you're getting a big treat of a meal.

Dewott: Wott!

Daniel joined the crowds.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Next up, is Sid of Mahogony Town vs. Cheren of Nuvema town!
    *Both trainers made their way to the arena*
    Cheren: Hm… this shouldn’t be too much of a challenge
    Sid: What’s that suppose to mean!
    Cheren: Let’s Start, shall we Liepard? *Cheren sent out his Cat Pokemon*
    Sid: Serperior, let’s show them that we mean business! *Serperior was sent out*
    Sid: Leaf Tornado!
    Cheren: Fake Out! *Liepard charged forward, crashing into Serperior, knocking it back*
    Sid: wrap yourself around it!
    Cheren: Aerial Ace! *Liepard jumped over the Pokemon and then crashed into it*
    Sid: How are you…? Whatever, Slam!
    Cheren: Dodge and use Shadow Claw! *Liepard avoided the attack, but struck the Pokemon*
    Sid: Lets try solar beam! *Serperior began to charge in the sun’s rays
    Cheren: Night Slash and then back off! *Liepard got in and landed the hit, before backing away*
    Sid: Now! *Serperior launched the solarbeam, hitting and causing a lot of damage to Liepard*
    Cheren: End this with Aerial Ace! *Liepard jumped and used the attack, hitting Serperior and knocking out the Pokemon*
    Sid: Return…. *Serperior was returned* Heatmor! *Sid sent out his Fire Pokemon*
    Cheren: Again.. the fire type
    Sid: Flamethrower!
    Cheren: Dodge!
    Sid: Just hit it! *Liepard tried to avoid the attack, running around for a bit before being struck by the attack and being knocked out*
    Cheren: As offensive focused as last time, Haxorus, go!
    Cheren: Surf! *Both Pokemon launched the attacks, and they hit, causing a large amount of steam, preventing either from seeing what the other was doing*
    *When the smoke cleared, Heatmor was charging in with a Shadow claw, while Haxorus threw a rock at the Pokemon, hitting it, knocking it out*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vde6ExlDJFw
    Sid: Krokorok, I choose you! *Sid sent out his last Pokemon*
    Cheren: X-Scissor! *The dragon Pokemon approached, arms crossed ready to strike*
    Sid: Dig! *Krokorok dug it’s way underground*
    Cheren: Surf in the hole
    Sid: Strike quickly! *Krokorok rose out an pushed Haxorus*
    Cheren: Rock Slide!
    Sid: Crunch quickly! *Krokorok bit down on Haxorus’ arm, preventing it from launching the attack*
    Cheren: Still gullible I see, Outrage! *Haxorus began thrashing about, hitting Krokorok against the ground*
    Sid: cheap shot! Let go and dig! *Krokorok quickly let go, flying high in the air and started to go towards the ground*
    Cheren: Hit it! *Haxorus charged for the Pokemon but managed to get underground*
    *Haxorus began to frantically look around, now in a state of confusion*
    Sid: Let’s end this, Hit it! *Krokorok came out of the ground, striking Haxorus and knocking the Pokemon on it’s back*
    Cheren: Come on, snap out of it and get up *Haxorus shook off the confusion and stood on it’s two feet slowly*
    Sid: Earthquake! *Krokorok stomped on the ground, causing it to shake, and make Haxorus lose it’s balance and land on his face as the ground continued to shake*
    Cheren: Fight it!
    Sid: Crunch! *Krokorok took it’s crunch, knocking out the Pokemon*
    Cheren: Good job…. I guess it’s time I put my faith in my partner…. Samurott, I choose you! *the Otter was sent out*
    Cheren: Aqua Jet!
    Sid: Dig!
    *Krokorok avoided the attack*
    Cheren: Water Gun in the hole!
    Sid: Attack it with Crunch! *The Pokemon went out of the ground, and bit the Pokemon*
    Cheren: Razor Shell! *Samurott pulled out it’s sword like*
    Sid: Earthquake! *Krokorok shook the ground again, causing Samurott to drop it’s shell blade on the ground*
    Cheren: Snap out of it!
    Sid: Quick! Grab it! *Krokorok ran across the battlefield, picking up the dropped shell and holding it*
    Krokorok: Krok…. (Interesting)
    Cheren: Razor Shell!
    Sid: Counter it!
    *Samurott pulled out another shell, charging into Krokorok, who blocked it with it`s own*
    Cheren: Water Gun! *the attack was blasted at Krokorok who blocked it with the shell*
    Cheren: Aqua Jet!
    Sid: Stone Edge shield! *Quickly the Pokemon used their moves, before Samurott could reach Krokorok, was hit by the stones* Crunch! *Krokorok bit down on the Pokemon as he was hit back*
    Cheren: Razor Shell!
    Sid: Out of there! *Krokorok jumped back, avoiding the large slash movement from Samurott* Strike!
    *Krokorok used it`s shell and hit Samurott, knocking the Pokemon out*
    Ref: And Samurott is unable to battle, the winner is Sid and Krokorok!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:14 pm

That evening, Daniel, Sid, Jack and Dawn all sat around a table outside a cafe in the trainer village.
    Daniel: I wonder who will be our next opponents.
    Dawn: Its all part of the fun, plus your next battles are Full Battles. I can't wait, I've seen you in all types of battles, but not actually full battles, although I suppose Dan kinda fought in the full battle against Palmer with Minun, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Venusaur, Garchomp, and Swampert. But that was a single, double and triple battle.
    Jack: And I'm sure Daniel and Sid won't let you down Dawn.
    Daniel: We'll do you proud Dawn, right Minun and Turtwig.
    Turtwig: Turtwig!
    Dawn: I can't wait!
    Hilbert and Cheren approached the group.
    Daniel: Hilbert!
    Dawn: Cheren!
    Hilbert: Nice work, Dan, Sid you were great today, I can't believe it, you knocked us out. And it was fantastic, I enjoyed myself.
    Cheren: As did I, although now I've been knocked out by 2 members of your group. Dawn, Sid, thanks for some great battles. I've learnt so much from both of you because of our battles, and I hope to expand.
    Hilbert: Same goes for me Dan, which is why we've decided time to move on and catch ya later.
    Dawn: You're not sticking around till the end?
    Hilbert: Nah, we'll catch your battles still on tv, but there's no moving forward if we're just hanging around. You know.
    Daniel: Yeah I get what you mean.
    Dawn: Agreed.
    Jack: But what about Bianca?
    Hilbert: We've already discussed with her and she understands.
    Dawn: So will you 2 be sticking together from now on?
    Cheren: We share the same dream, and I also have Contests to do, we realize that last time when we travelled as a group it didn't work because we held each other back, so this is the end of the road for our travels. But we've still got each other in the Xtransciever so we'll meet up all the time. Hey, Dawn, let's exchange Xtransciever details *blushes* please.
    Dawn: Huh? Sure why not!
    Dawn and Cheren exchanged details.
    Cheren: Well then, guys, see you around!
    Hilbert: Farewell!
    Cheren shook Sid's hand and Dawn gave him a hug. Whilst Dan and Hilbert fist bumped.
    Daniel: See ya round
    Dawn: Take care!
    Jack: Look after yourself.
    Hilbert and Cheren departed.
    Kelgee and Rebecca ran over to the gang.
    Kelgee: DAN! SID! The match ups are up!
    Daniel: Oh really? Who am I up against?
    ?????: Well well well Danny boy, the times up for you to go down, as I'm your opponent.
    The gang turned around to see Jamie smirking.
    Daniel: *gulp*
    Kelgee: Yeah, that guy.....you'r opponent for the top 16. And Sid, you're up against some guy named Keith and your battle is tomorrow morning!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Sid: Ya.... now why does that name... sound familiar....
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 am

The next day, at the battlefield

Ref: This will be a 6 on 6 battle between Sid of Mahogany Town vs. Keith of Virbank City!
    Sid: *Looked at his opponent* It’s….. it’s you!
    Keith: *smirked* ah, the friend of the boy who couldn’t make a choice
    Sid: I….I thought Patrick beat you to get back Grotle! He would have sent you back like the rest of them!
    Keith: He didn’t…. he managed to get through everyone else mind you…. And…. You are not aware of one thing, my time in that place was always up… I was just proving a point
    Sid: Sick freak! You took away someone’s Pokémon to prove a point!?!
    Keith: I see you will never understand…. I guess that is just how it is…. *A Flygon was sent out*
    Sid: There is nothing to understand! *Serperior was sent out*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZK2eHMyQkw&feature=relmfu
    Keith: Flygon! Dragonbreath! *Flygon flew up and launched the attack*
    Sid: Dodge! *Serperior got out of the way of the attack* Leaf Tornado! *Serperior launched the attack at Flygon*
    Keith: Dodge! *Flygon tried to fly out of the way of the attack but was still hit by the very edge of the storm* now, Dragon Claw! Flygon flew through the air towards Serperior*
    Sid: Slither around it and use Slam! *Serperior avoided the attack, before flying through the air, colliding with Flygon, knocking out the Pokemon* No where near as tough as you were back then
    Keith: You know that’s not true…. *Keith returned his Pokemon to his Pokeball* It’s that my ace isn’t fighting you yet!
    Sid: Then bring it on!
    Keith: Very well, Simisear your up! *Keith sent out his second Pokemon*
    Sid: Return! *Serperior was returned to it’s Pokeball* help us out Krokorok *His second Pokeball was sent out*
    Keith: Flame Burst!
    Sid: Dig! *Krokorok dug underground to avoid the attack*
    Keith: Flame Burst the hole! *Simisear went over to the hole and blasted a stream of fire down it*
    Sid: Hurry up and get out and hit it! *Krokorok quickly got out of the hole behind Simisear, but the tower of flames still hurt it, however it continued the attack in pain and hit Simisear, knocking the Pokemon back*
    Keith: Focus Blast!
    Sid: Dodge! *Krokorok tried to avoid the attack, but was hit back* Earthquake!
    *Krokorok hit the ground, causing it to shake*
    Sid: While he’s distracted….. Crunch! *Krokorok ran across the battlefield and bit down on Simisear*
    Keith: Hidden Power! *A small cluster of blue circles surrounded Simisear, and started digging into Krokorok, eating away at Krokorok’s health*
    Sid: Quickly, toss it! *Krokorok planted it’s feet on the ground, and used all of it’s strength to throw Simisear across the battlefield, collapsing in exhaustion after the toss, while Simisear landed on it’s back and the attack took the Pokemon out too*
    Keith: I see…. Serperior…. Was that really your strongest? Was that the Pokemon you were bragging would be able to take me out if he wasn’t injured?
    Sid:….no
    Keith: … so, will I see that Pokemon today?
    Sid: I don’t need it to kick your butt!
    Keith: the irony, the reason you stayed back, the excuse you used…. It happened again huh?
    Sid: S….shut up! *Both trainers sent out their Pokemon, Heatmor and Simisage*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwwkwOC4KEw&feature=relmfu
    Keith: You know our goal…. Take them away from the underserving
    Keith: Dig your way underground! *Simisage avoided the attack by burry under the ground*
    Sid: Scorch the earth, burn the battlefield, make it a work of art!
    Heatmor: Mor! *The Pokemon blasted the ground, lighting it on fire, from above, it painted a picture of a Durant running away from a Heatmor*
    Keith: Attack and Follow it up with a focus blast! *Simisage came out, and knocked Heatmor back, before launching the attack, pushing Heatmor again, this time into the flames*
    Sid: *Smiled*
    Keith: Another, quick, get it out of the flames!
    Sid: No you don’t, Flamethrower! *both Pokemon launched the attacks, Heatmor’s obliterated Simisage, as the attack launched the Pokemon back*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyPUkC0Jbqc&feature=relmfu
    Keith: Get up!
    Sid: No you don’t, shadow claw! *The Pokemon charged forwards Simisage, hitting the Pokemon again, into the flames* Now hold it down! *Heatmor grabbed Simisage and held it against the fire
    Keith: Focus Blast, get out of there! *The Pokemon began to use the attack*
    Sid: Throw it, now! *Heatmor chucked the Pokemon into another cluster of flames*
    Keith: Get out of there!
    Sid: Charge in and make the flames burn him!
    *Simisage tried to get out of the flames, but Heatmor grabbed it and dragged it back into the fire, as the attack once again harmed the Pokemon, knocking it out*
    Keith: Return! *Simisage was quickly returned to it’s Pokeball* Simipour, put out the flames, water Pulse!
    Sid: Return! *Heatmor was returned to it’s Pokeball* Serperior, go *Serperior landed on the newly cleared battlefield*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuL2WhvQuOw&feature=related
    Keith: Acrobatics! *Simipour flipped through the air, moving around the battlefield, making it difficult for Serperior to hit it*
    Sid: Leaf Tornado, keep it up until you land a hit! *Serperior launched the attack one after another, however, Simipour avoided each attack, and then struck Serperior, knocking the Pokemon back a bit*
    Keith: Ice Beam!
    Sid: Avoid and use slam! *Serperior moved along the battlefield, slithered it’s way around the attack and then collided with Simipour, knocking the Pokemon back*
    Keith: Acrobatics again!
    Sid: Avoid it this time, don’t focus on out muscling the thing *Serperior tried to avoid the attack, but was once again knocked back* Argh, just wrap around it! *Serperior did that, wrapping itself around Simipour, trying to squeeze the Pokemon out cold*
    Keith: Ice Beam! *Simipour launched the attack, knocking Serperior back, making it let go*
    Keith: Ice beam! *Both attacks where launched, ice beam going right through the tornado and hit Serperior, while the storm hit Simipour, hitting it, knocking both Pokemon out*
    Sid: Galvantula!
    Keith: Drifblim!
    Sid: Let this round begin
    Keith: Shadow Ball!
    Sid: Electro ball!
    *Both Pokemon launched their attack, and the result was a large explosion*
    Keith: Alright, follow up with Gust! *Drifblim summoned a small gust of wind, hitting Galvantula*
    Sid: Get up…. Let’s end this quick and get to his last Pokemon….. Electro Web! *Galvantula launched the attack and hit Drifblim, trapping the Pokemon in the web*
    Keith: Gust, get out of there!
    Sid: Electro Ball!
    *Drifblim used a gust of wind to get out of the web, but was hit by the attack and was knocked back*
    Keith: Shadow Ball!
    Sid: Signal beam! *The ball tried to push back against the beam, but eventually buckled, as the Pokemon was hit and was knocked on it’s back*
    Keith: Get up!
    Sid: Electro Ball! *Galvantula launched the attack, hitting Drifblim, sliding the Pokemon against the ground, being knocked out*
    Keith: Return *Keith returned his Pokemon*
    Sid: So now it begins….
    Keith: My partner, let us continue our mission! *A Lucario was sent out*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Sid: So, now it really starts
    Keith: You got that right
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCclUgQk1Lk
    Sid: Electro Ball! *Galvantula launched the attack at Lucario*
    Keith: Bone Rush! *The Pokemon held it’s hands together and pulled them apart, a bone shaped staff appearing between them, as it was hit with the Electro Ball*
    Sid: Not as good as avoiding as last time I see
    Keith: Strike it *Lucario moved forward with it’s club, trying to hit the spider Pokemon*
    Sid: Dodge! *Galvantula avoided the attack, but it continued again and again, before hitting Galvantula and launching it across the battlefield*
    Keith: Good work
    *Galvantula slowly got up*
    Keith: Looks like you are stronger than I gave you credit for Galvantula
    Sid: Electro Web! Quick! *Galvantula launched the attack towards Lucario*
    Keith: Pole Vault and Blaze Kick it! *Lucario used it’s Bone Rush staff to the ground, giving it air, the Pokemon flew over the Electro Web, and then came crashing down into Galvantula with a blazing foot, knocking out Galvantula*
    Sid: Return! *Galvantula was returned to it’s Pokeball* I need your help, Conkledurr! *Conkledurr was sent out*
    Keith: Bone Rush!
    Sid: Stone Edge! *Lucario avoided each of Conkledurr’s incoming stones, before hitting it across the face with the Bone Club*
    Keith: Blaze Kick! *Lucario charged in, foot ablaze*
    Sid: Stone Edge! *Conkledurr surrounded itself with stones, hitting the incoming Pokemon, knocking it back*
    Keith: That’s it… it’s time we show you what we are really capable of!
    Sid: Ya right, like you were going easy on us,
    Keith: … You know…. they took this Pokemon from me right? It took a while…. And I got him back… but he has never really been the same
    Sid: What are you talking about?!
    Keith: Shadow Rave! *Lucario hit the ground, as a purple aura surrounded Lucario, a line of spikes coming out from right in front of it, towards Conkledurr*
    Sid: Dodge!
    Keith: Bone Rush! *Lucario rushed up to the advancing Conkledurr, got behind it, and hit it with it’s staff, knocking Conkledurr into the spikes, knocking the Pokemon out, the spikes fading away quickly*
    Sid: What kind of sick twist of nature is that!?
    Keith: That… is my friend
    Sid: Cheater…. I don’t know what that thing is,….. but it’s no longer a Pokemon!
    Keith: Your friend wasn’t such a sore loser!
    Sid: Heatmor! Let’s burn this thing! Flamethrower!
    Keith: Bone Rush! *Lucario charged forward, trying to hit the Pokemon with it’s staff and once again managed to*
    Sid: Burn the ground quick!
    Keith: Bone Rush! *The land was once again, covered in the same Durant Heatmor design, but Lucario navigated it and knocked Heatmor again*
    Sid: Stupid thing!
    *In the stands*
    Brett: Kid! You can’t get all worked up, you have to relax! He wants you to lose your grip*
    Sid: Shut up! This isn’t your fight!!
    Keith: *Smirks* Ya, stay out of it nose bleeds *Lucario again hit Heatmor with yet another Pokemon*
    Heatmor: *was breathing heavily*
    Sid: Heatmor, flamethrower! *Heatmor again tried to launch the flames, this time making a divide in the arena*
    Keith: Pole Vault and hit it one more time to knock it out! *Lucario did that, this time using the moment and swinging the staff down, heating heatmor, knocking it back* Shadow Rave *The purple spikes went through the flames and hit Heatmor, knocking it out*
    Sid: You!
    Keith: come on, show me what you got!
    Sid: I’ll show you I can take you down, Swoobat go! *swoobat was sent out*
    Keith: That’s it… show me that anger, let it out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7d4dvaP5wo
    Sid: Air Cutter! *Swoobat summoned the two Wind Saws*
    Keith: Dodge! *Lucario jumped out of the way, but the blades weren’t launched at him, as Swoobat put it’s wings through the blade*
    Sid: Psychic! *Lucario was surrounded by a blue Aura and pushed into the ground*
    Keith: Fight it, Shadow Rave! *Lucario slammed it’s hand into the ground, as the spikes once again moved forward, this time getting larger the farther out they got*
    Sid: Let go and dodge it! *Swoobat let go and managed to get out of the way*
    Keith: Blaze Kick! *Lucario pushed itself back to it’s feet then, charged forward, foot ablaze, launching the attack when it got close*
    Sid: Block! *Swoobat used the bladed wings as a shield, causing some damage to Lucario*
    *Both Pokemon were knocked back, onto the ground*
    Keith: Shadow Rave! *Lucario struck it’s hand against the ground harder, and this time, instead of purple spikes coming out of the ground, it was large purple towers, creeping in on Swoobat*
    Sid: Psychic on yourself and get out of there! *Swoobat focused in on itself, lifting itself off the ground and away from the spikes*
    Keith: Quick, while they are still there, Blaze kick! *Lucario jumped from the pillars, foot ablaze, launching a kick at Swoobat*
    Sid: Heart Stamp! *Swoobat counter the attack, both Pokemon being pushed back, Swoobat low on breath*
    Keith: Looks like he pushed you beyond your limits
    Sid: We can do this, it isn’t over yet!, take to the sky *Swoobat flew up high into the sky*
    Keith: One more hit and it is…. Bone Rush! *Lucario made yet another staff* Shadow Rave Full on! *Lucario hit the ground, causing a small tremor, as the arena was covered in the purple towers* Now, let’s quickly get in a hit! *Lucario jumped from pillar to pillar, circling around Swoobat from afar to prevent a hit, about 50 feet in the air at the end of it*
    Sid: Psychic! *Swoobat tried to get a hold of Lucario*
    Keith: Charge! *Lucario tried to charge forward, and land a Bone Rush*
    Sid: Air Cutter! *Swoobat launched the attack, hitting the pillar, and making it collapse prematurely*
    Keith: Recover it! *Lucario jumped on the collapsing pillar, heading to another nearby crumbling one, unable to get anywhere else*
    Sid: Psychic! *Swoobat grabbed Lucario, and held it, as the Pillars vanished*
    Keith: Get out of there! *Lucario fought it, but all the pillars were gone*
    Sid: Let go and follow it up with as Many Air cutters as possible! *Swoobat launched a flurry of air cutters, Lucario trying to knock as many as he could with his staff, but, when one hit, he lost his focus, and the rest landed one after another, until the Pokemon crashed into the ground, knocked out*
    Keith: Lucario!..... Looks like…. One of you finally beat me… *Keith returned his Pokemon* ….though you did prove something to me today….
    Sid: What?
    Keith: ….The only one who can beat a psychopath at this…. Is another psychopath… *Keith quickly left the arena, heading out to heal his Pokemon*
    Sid: I am not a psycho….! *Before he could finish, Keith was gone*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:12 pm

The crowd cheered for Sid!
    Daniel: Way too go Sid!
    Dawn: Great battle!
    Jack: I wonder what that guy was on about when he called Sid a psycho.
    Winston: And so we continue onto the next battles
    More and more battles took place that day.
    Winston: And so our next battle is between Jamie Vs Daniel, both Kanto kids, perhaps we'll see some pokemon from outside of Unova.
    Jamie: Okay, so you and your friend knocked out the other members of the Super Awesome Team Squad GO! GO! GO! but the team leader still stands.
    Daniel: Odd, wasn't Alix the leader?
    Jamie: Yeah, but he left me in charge and then when me, Thomas and Matthew oh and Bethan too were old enough to start our adventure, we took the team with us. But for old times sake, I think I'll use mainly my very original pokemon that I collected in Kanto.
    Daniel: Interesting choice, but since we're in the Unova region, I want to show to world how strong my Unova pokemon are, so I'll be sticking with them.
    Daniel and Jamie shook hands.
    Dawn: I'm excited to see how this battle goes.
    Matthew: It'll be interesting, Jamie was always the strongest out of the 3 of us, whilst me and Thomas specialised in Attack and Defense, Jamie focused in another area, he's quick, and his pokemon can certainly take hits, and he's picked the most powerful moves he can.
    Jack: I have faith in Dan.
    Turtwig: Turt!
    Thomas: I can see how much Dan has grown too though, I know he'll give Jamie a run for his money.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xv6YTTPE0A
    Jamie: Up first for me, its Golem!
    Winston: So Jamie's starting off with a Golem, the super rollin' ground type of Kanto. Interesting choice.
    Daniel: Well then let's go, Scraggy!
    Winston: And Daniel's chosen the Fighting/Dark type of Unova, Scraggy, is he hoping to smash Golem right open?
    Referee: BEGIN
    Jamie: Rollout!
    Golem went inside its shell then began to roll around the arena, picking up speed.
    Daniel: Scraggy, HI-JUMP KICK!
    Scraggy ran up to the moving ball and kicked, Golem rolled backwards very quickly, it then bounced off the stands and picked up more speed as it came back towards Scraggy, slamming into, and throwing it backwards.
    Daniel: Ouch, Scraggy, you okay?
    Scraggy: Scraaggy!
    Daniel: Use Headbutt!
    Scraggy launched itself head first into the rolling Golem, once again knocking it back into the stand where it bounced back and crushed Scraggy again.
    Daniel: SCRAGGY. Okay, we have to work something out, if we keep hitting it backwards, its going to bounce back and hit us much harder. We need to plan, but what?
    Jamie stood there with his hands in his pockets, he knew he could just sit back and relax.
    Golem charged into Scraggy, hurting it even more, Scraggy was badly hurt.
    Daniel: All of Scraggy's attacks are direct physical ones, there's no other choice but to return him! Scraggy, re.....
    Golem smashed into Scraggy again, this time completely knocking it out and KO'ing it.
    Daniel: AH....Scraggy no.
    Jamie smirked.
    Jamie: Thomas lost to you? That's really quite saddening to be honest if that's all you got.
    Daniel: Scraggy return. You did your best, that's all I could ask.
    Scraggy's picture blackened out on the screen.
    Daniel: So he's using the Rock pokemon of Kanto, then I'll take him on with the Rock pokemon of Unova. GO! Gigalith!
    Gigalith appeared
    Jamie: Interesting choice.
    Golem slammed into Gigalith, it cracked some of its rocks, but it didn't do too much damage.
    Daniel: Stone Edge, at the ground.
    Pointed rocks shot into the ground.
    Dawn: What's he doing?
    Golem slammed into Gigalith once again, it had picked up such a great speed.
    Daniel: Gigalith force it back!
    Gigalith pushed the rolling pokemon back with its face/body. Golem was sent backwards into one of the pointed rocks sticking out of the ground, it bounced off, and into another, and then into another, it acted like a pinball machine as it bounced around the battlefield slowing down ever so slowly.
    Jamie: Hpmm, impressive, so he's slowed down Golem.
    Golem took damage from each rock it hit, it came to a stop and was dizzy.
    Daniel: Alright, finish it, Earthquake!
    The ground shook rapidly and Golem was thrown around, it collapsed as it fainted.
    Jamie: So, now its 5 vs 5. Golem return. Alright then I choose Lickitung!
    Lickitung: Licki
    Daniel: Alright, I remember Lickitung from Jamie's visits back to Pallet Town, also remember watching it on the tv during the Indigo League.
    Lickitung: Licki!
    Jamie: Lickitung attack quick!
    Lickitung: LICKI
    Lickitung's tounge shot out of its mouth super quickly.
    Dawn: Incredible speed!
    Lickitung's tounge wrapped around Gigalith, it then lifted it up and slammed it to the ground as it used Hammerarm.
    Daniel: Gigalith! Gigalith use Stone Edge!
    Stones shot at Lickitung, whose tounge reached out and swallowed them up.
    Daniel: It.....it ate the stones?
    Lickitung: Licki!
    Daniel: AGAIN! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN!
    Multiple stones shot at Lickitung, who continued to swallow them up.
    Jack: Uh, its unusual I'll say
    Jamie: Power Whip!
    Lickitung's tounge shot out again and it swung so hard into Gigalith, it smashed its body from its legs and caused it to faint.
    Daniel: WOAH! Gigalith please return, its time for a nice long rest, you deserve it. Time to bring out the forces and Stoutland!
    Stoutland jumped into the arena out of its pokeball.
    Stoutland: STOUT!
    Daniel: Use Fire Fang!
    Stoutland ran forward.
    Jamie: Thunderbolt!
    Lickitung's tounge shot out and wrapped around Stoutland, pausing in its tracks, then suddenly electricity pulsed through its tounge, electricuting Stoutland.
    Daniel: Yowza.
    Dawn: Oh no.
    Jamie: Hammer Arm!
    Lickitung lifted up Stoutland and then threw it to the floor.
    Stoutland was hurt.
    Daniel: Oh boy.
    Jamie: POWER WHIP!
    Daniel: HOLD IT.....
    Lickitung's tounge shot at Stoutland
    Daniel: Fire Fang now!
    Stoutland's jaw opened wide, as the tounge came at it, then the crunched down on the tip of it, holding onto it as it swung it.
    Lickitung: IIIIIICKKKKIIIIII
    Daniel: Giga Impact.
    Stoutland then charged towards Lickitung as it ran along its tounge.
    Lickitung: IIIIICKIIII!
    It smashed into Lickitung's head, throwing it backwards, causing its tounge to stretch even further, KO'ing it.
    Daniel: ALRIGHT!
    Stoutland took damage.
    Jamie: Drats. No matter, well then, you taught me not to trade weak pokemon, and to train them instead, well then, let's show you how far we came! Scolipede its your turn
    Scolipede came out of its pokeball.
    Jamie: Steamroller!
    Scolipede charged into Stoutland instantly KO'ing it.
    Jamie: Beat'cha didn't expect that.
    Daniel: Stoutland, take a good rest, you took down Lickitung, for that I'm thankful. Watchog your turn.
    Jamie: I'll crush it too.
    Daniel: Quick, Hypnosis!
    Scolipede fell asleep.
    Watchog: WATCH
    Daniel: Now we have the opportunity to attack!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Sid: Seems like Scoilipede is on the ropes...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Time Skip...

Ref: This will be a six on six battle between Sidney and Brett
    Sid: You are going down, I will show you I can take you down! Swoobat, I choose you! *Swoobat was sent out*
    Brett: ….You better not hold back! Skarmory, let’s tear them apart! *Skarmory was sent out*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_pzVbU2MtM
    Sid: Air Slash, go! *Swoobat flapped it’s wings creating the saw blade like attack, which flew towards Skarmory*
    Brett: Dodge!* Skarmory tried to avoid the attack but was unable to* Fine, Autotomize! *Skarmory let out a loud screech, as chunks of metal fell from it’s body, making the bird Pokemon smaller*
    Sid: Really? Already? Heart Stamp! *The bat Pokemon flew in closer to Skarmory*
    Brett: Dodge and use Air Slash! *Skarmory flew towards the Pokemon, changing it’s angle at the last second, causing Swoobat to miss, Skarmory then quickly summoned a wind blade around it’s wing and dug into the Pokemon’s side, Swoobat losing grip and started free falling*
    Sid: Get a hold of yourself and fly out of there Swoobat!
    Brett: Autotomize!
    *Swoobat regained it’s composer and flew out of the attack, flattening out and ascending right before it hit the ground, while Skarmory let out a loud screech, dropping more metal to hit the ground*
    Sid: Psychic! *Swoobat’s eyes turned a light purple, surrounding Skarmory in a blue aura* Now Compress it! *Swoobat tried to force Skarmory down in on it’s self*
    Brett: Autotomize! *Skarmory let out the loud screech, letting go of it’s extra layer breaking it into many little bits, forcing Swoobat to drop the many little bits* Now, Air Slash quick! *Skarmory launched the wind blades at Swoobat*
    Sid: Dodge! *Swoobat tried to avoid the attack, but was unable to and was hit down towards the ground yet again, this time, eyes closed* alright regain composure and keep going!
    Swoobat: Swoo! *The Pokemon opened it’s eyes, regaining moment and flying into the air once again*
    Brett: Whirlwind! *Skarmory summond a huge Whirlwind, picking up speed and blowing things around, including the pieces of scrap metal*
    Sid: Wait…. I know this tactic…. Swoobat, get out of there now! *Swoobat tried to fly out of the storm, but was pulled in, and was hit by the pieces of debris* How did you learn my move!?
    Brett: Your move? I have been using this for over 2 years now, now load up!
    Skarmory: Skarmory! *Skarmory turned a bright white*
    Sid: Fine….. Swoobat, you are going to have to move with the wind to build up speed!
    Swoobat: Swoobat! *The Pokemon turned around, and instead of facing against the storm, road with it, thought the debris continued to hit it, taking more and more out of the Pokemon, Swoobat managed to pick up speed, going much fast than it originally did before*
    Brett: Sky Attack! *Skarmory charged in trying to finish the job once and for all*
    Sid: Dodge! *Swoobat moved out of the way of the attack, having built up so much speed Skarmory missed by a long shot*
    Brett: Skarmory, get out and launch another Whirlwind!
    Sid: Psychic! *Swoobat forced Skarmory in on itself, preventing the Pokemon from using Whirlwind*
    Brett: Autotomize! *Skarmory let out it’s loud screech, trying to lose some more excess metal*
    Sid: Heart Stamp! *Swoobat charged in, and used it’s nose, hit Skarmory and sent the Pokemon towards the ground*
    Brett: Recover out of that!
    Sid: Air Slash!
    *Swoobat summoned the blades which flew towards Skarmory, and slowly Skarmory recovered, just before the blades reached him, the bird then tried to get out of the way of the attack but was unable to and was knocked down into the ground*
    Brett: Come on partner, get up!
    Sid: End this, Air Slash Wing! *Swoobat once again summoned the two wind blades, sticking it’s wings through them, as Skarmory stumbled to get onto it’s feet, weakened, Swoobat came in Crashing down, digging the air slash into the Pokemon’s wing joints,*
    Skarmory: SKARMORY! *The Pokemon called out in pain, and then collapsed to the ground, unable to battle*
    Brett: You put up quite the fight there bub…. Good job Skarmory, take a nice long rest…. You’ve earned it
    Sid: What was that about us not standing a chance you said earlier?!
    Brett: Accelgor, go! *Brett send out his Bug Pokemon*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw9yB5rC27A
    Sid: Heart Stamp!
    Brett: Bug Buzz!
    *Swoobat approached Accelgor who let out a loud screech, red soundwaves coming out, Swoobat fell to the ground covering it’s head in pain*
    Sid: Break out of it, and Psychic!
    Brett: Agility! *Accelgor jumps through the air, circling around Swoobat, leaving a blue afterimage in it’s trail, then Swoobat launched the attack, eyes turning light blue, Accelgor getting picked up and thrown against the wall*
    Sid: Alright, Air Slash! *Swoobat launched the wind saw blades towards Accelgor*
    Brett: Dodge, and use Recover! *Accelgor jumped out of the way of the blades *Accelgor jumped out of the way of the attack, it's entire body glows red, purple and pink for a moment, and pink energy particles raise up from its body.*
    Sid: Psychic!
    Brett: Bug Buzz!
    *Swoobat’s eyes turned a light blue for a second but was caught off guard and shrieked in pain as the soundwaves came in*
    Sid: Swoobat, Air Slash! *Swoobat stumbled to it’s feat launching the wind blades at Accelgor*
    Brett: Quick Attack! *Accelgor charged forward, moving right between the tiny gaps in the blades and crashed into Swoobat, knocking the Pokemon back*
    Sid: Come on, you can take this bug, just get up!
    Brett: Bug Buzz! *Accelgor launched the attack the red waves hitting Swoobat, knocking out the bat Pokemon*
    Sid: …Return! *Sid returned his Pokemon* I will show you that we can win!
    *Accelgor picked up some more speed running around while waiting*\
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKJ9AVrpM9s
    Sid: Argh, that isn’t fair, Magmortor, I call on you! *Magmortor was sent out*
    Brett: Bug Buzz! *Accelgor launched the attack, making the loud noise, Magmortor covering it’s ears in pain from the loud noise*
    Sid: Snap out of it, Flamethrower! *Magmortor held out one of it’s arms, blasting the stream of fire towards Accelgor*
    Brett: Quick attack! *Accelgor raced sideways, getting away from the attack, but still being effected by the heat* What the… how?
    Sid: Burn it! Flamethrower! *Magmortor launched flamethrower after flamethrower, Accelgor avoiding each and every one of them*
    Brett: Geez, are you crazy!? You see the ground!?
    Sid: It’s on fire…. No where to run, Flamethrower! *Magmortor launched the attack towards Accelgor*
    Brett: Quick Attack dodge! *Accelgor charged around, running right through the fire in order to get away from the attack, while taking damage, not as much as it would have if it was hit by the flamethrower*
    Sid: Turn around Magmortor, we can’t let this thing run circles around you!
    Brett: Recover! * Accelgor’s entire body glows red, purple and pink for a moment, and pink energy particles raise up from its body.*
    Sid: While it’s distracted, Flamethrower! *Magmortor launched the attack at Accelgor again*
    Brett: Quick attack dodge! *Accelgor jumped out of the way as fast as it could, but was still clipped by the attack, sustaining massive damage*
    Sid: We get one his on you and you are done!
    Brett: Recover! * once again the Pokemon gained back some HP*
    Sid: This is getting on my nerves, just stay down!
    Magmortor: Magmortor!
    Brett: Fine…. Bug Buzz!!! *Accelgor let out the screech, Magmortor falling down in pain*
    Brett: Quick Attack! *Accelgor once again avoided the flames, but this time charged forward and tackled Magmortor*
    Sid: Magmortor, flamethrower!
    Brett: Out of there with a quick attack, quickly! *Accelgor charged out of the way and managed to avoid the attack, before being lightened up on fire despite not hitting anything* How!?
    Sid: End this now with a flamethrower! *Magmortor launched the attack, and hit Accelgor, who was blasted through the fire, into the wall, having been knocked out*
    Brett:: A…Accelgor…. Return! *Accelgor was returned to it’s Pokeball* ….wait…. Flame body…..how could I have forgotten…
    Sid: Geez you are slow sometimes….
    Brett: And you aren’t?
    Sid: Just shut up and continue!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGetImTgyFA
    Brett: Come on, I chose you, Milotic! *The serpent Pokemon came out, into the fire covered arena*
    Sid: Energy Ball! *Magmortor launched the green blast of energy towards the Pokemon*
    Brett: Dodge! The Rain Dance! *Milotic avoided the attack, slithering out of the way, into the middle of the arena, then, launching a large blue sphere into the air, splitting in half, as a rain cloud appeared over the battlefield, as it started to rain on them, putting out the fires covering the battlefield*
    Brett: Hydro Pump! *the Two attacks collided in the air causing steam to cross the battlefield*
    Sid: When you regain sight, Energy Ball!
    Brett: Wrap! *Milotic took itself, slithered to Magmortor during the confusion and started to squeeze it, Magmortor`s Arms being forced to the ground*
    Sid: Use Psychic to get out of there!
    Brett: Break it`s concentration, tighten the gripe! *Milotic tightened itself, causing Magmortor to be unable to gain focus*
    Sid:….Fine if we can`t break out that way…. We’ll muscle are way out! Flamethrower! *Magmortor blasted fire at the ground, the heat harming both it and Milotic, until, Milotic spontaneously combust*
    Sid: *Smirks* Burned
    Brett: Whatever, Hydro Pump!
    Sid: Energy Ball! *The attacks collide in the air, but the ball was pushed back by the force of the water* Stop it with Psychic! *Magmortor surrounded the water in a light blue aura, as the attack bent in the air looping around Magmortor before heading back to Milotic, hitting the Pokemon with it’s own attack*
    Brett: I can’t even hit that thing with Water moves? How on earth am I suppose to beat it!
    Sid: You aren’t, Flamethrower! *Magmortor launched the attack through the air towards Milotic*
    Brett: Twister! *Milotic spun it’s tail, creating a storm which picked up the flame on the way to Magmortor*
    Sid: Psychic! *Magmortor tried to pick up the storm was unable to and was hit by the attack*
    Brett: It’s a bunch of small individual currents… guess this is how we out do your Magmortor
    Sid: No you don’t, Energy Ball!
    Brett: Twister! *Milotic launched the storm once again, this time straight at the energy ball, but the energy ball ripped through the storm, coming across to the other side, hitting Milotic, knocking the Pokemon across the battlefield into the ground, unable to battle*
    Sid: 3 down, 3 to go
    Brett:….so you have one too huh? *Milotic was returned to it’s Pokeball* good job out there Milotic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_S43AP1tgc
    Brett: Sawk, show them what we`re made of!
    Brett: Dodge, and Poison Jab! *Sawk ducked and charged towards the side, avoiding the attack, then charging in, hand glowing Purple, landing a hit on Magmortor and knocking it back, the Pokemon letting out a cry of pain*
    Sid: Get up, use Psychic on yourself! *Magmortor lifted itself off the ground using it’s psychic ability, surrounding itself in a blue aura and lifting it to it’s feet* I will show you, we will win you pompous know it all biker punk
    Brett: Brick Break! *Sawk ran up to Magmortor and hit in the gut with a karate chop again, causing the Pokemon to keel over in pain*
    Sid: Fine, Magmortor, burn him to the ground, flamethrower! *Magmortor launched the attack towards Sawk, on one knee*
    Brett: Dodge and go in with Another Brick break!
    Sid: Psychic! *the flamethrower flew forward, Sawk easily avoiding the attack, and charging in towards Magmortor, but the fire stream was surrounded by a blue aura, bending around the arena and charging towards the attacking Sawk, hitting it in the back of the head before it managed to hit Magmortor, causing the Pokemon to roll across the battlefield*
    Brett: Sawk…. Come on you can do it
    *The smoke cleared, Sawk getting to it’s feet, breathing heavily it’s arms dropped*
    Sid: Doesn’t matter, Flamethrower!
    Brett: Protect! *Sawk was surrounded by a blue circle barrier that second, the attack hitting it, and curving around it’s body*
    Sid: Just stay and take defeat like a man! Flamethrower!
    Brett: Protect! *Sawk again was surrounded by the barrier when the flamethrower came in, bending around the Pokemon*
    Sid: Again!
    Brett: Again! *Again the Attacks collided, Sawk still standing*
    Sid: Stay and take your punishment like a man you punk!
    Brett: Focus blast *Sawk held out one hit hands, a brown sphere started to manifest in it* Launch!
    Sid: Flamethrower! *the attacks were launched, but, the Focus Blast was on the outside, avoiding the flamethrower, hitting Magmortor, while Flamethrower hitting Sawk, both Pokemon fell on their back*
    Brett: You wasted too much energy on that move
    Sid: Shut up, I am still up on you, you have 2 and I have 4
    Brett: Well done Sawk return *Sawk was returned to it’s Pokeball*
    Sid: Magmortor, you showed…. *Magmortor got up, still ready to fight*
    Brett: What in the…. How is that possible!
    Sid: Magmortor…. Thanks….
    Magmortor: Mortor!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BSSNxKjDk
    Sid: Consider Magmortor my embodiment of passion…. I want to beat you with all my heart, as does Magmortor here! We will show you we are strong, we will show you we are brave, and most of all, we will show you we don’t need you babying us you elitist snob!
    Magmortor: Magmortor! *Magmortor launched two flamethrowers at the ground, these two though notable weaker than the rest*
    Brett: Zebstrika, I need you to take him down! *The Zebra Pokemon was sent out*
    Brett: Dodge, then hit it with a Thunderwave! *Zebstrika avoided the fire then, launching a wave of static electricity towards Magmortor*
    Sid: Dodge! *Magmortor tried to avoid the waves but was unable to and was hit by the attack*
    Brett: You want to see what your passion gets you? Thunder!
    Zebstrika: Zeb! *The Pokemon let out a loud cry, from the rain clouds fell a bolt of lightning an inch from Magmortor, the static jumping from it and hitting the beast causing a bit of damage as the storm and lightning fell*
    Sid: Magmortor flamethrower! *Magmorotor lifted it’s arm ready to launch the attack, though a bolt of lightning hit the ground, covering the arena in a bright light*
    Brett: Dodge and continue! *Magmortor tried to launch the attack, but the storm and Zebstrika’s fast pacing made it impossible for the Pokemon to get a clear shot*
    Sid: Let us hit you!
    Brett: Blind rage is going to cost you this fight, you try and try and say how your “Passion will win you this fight? Well…. Your passion is showing the world just the sad and pathetic loser you are
    Sid: Shut up, I will win this fight and….
    Brett: That doesn’t matter, you are still just a sad little boy, as the world will see that you are so insecure and focused on one thing that you throw your whole being in it and ignoring everything else! It doesn’t matter how strong your Pokemon are…. You are still weak! *one lightning bolt fell from the sky, hitting Magmortor, finally knocking the Pokemon out*
    Sid: Magmortor…. Return! *Magmortor was returned to it’s Pokeball* Druddigon, battle! *Druddigon was sent out*
    Brett: Thunder Wave!
    Sid: Glare! *Druddigon launched the attack, staring down Zebstrika who launched the wave at Druddigon both hits landing*
    Brett: Shock Wave! *Zebstrika tried to move but was unable to*
    Sid: *Smirked* Dragon Claw! *Druddigon tried to do move, but was also unable to* Drat!
    Brett: This is getting no where, Spark!
    Sid: Dragon Claw! *Both Pokemon charged forward, Druddigon’s claw tinted blue, Zebstrika covered in electricity, both Pokemon colliding with each other*
    Brett: Shock Wave!
    Sid: Dodge! *Druddigon tried to avoid the attack, but was frozen by the paralysis unable to move, getting hit by the attack*
    Brett: Now, Another! *Zebstrika tried to launch the attack but was frozen by the attack, unable to do anything*
    Sid: Dragon Claw! *Druddigon charged in, hitting Zebstrika with it`s claw, knocking it back* Now follow it up with another! *Druddigon charged in again, but was frozen by the paralysis*
    Brett: Shock Wave! *Zebstrika let out the attack, hitting Druddigon*
    Sid: Stupid….. stupid Paralysis!
    Brett: I guess I can agree with you for once….
    Sid: Fine…. We`ll end this now!
    Brett: Very Well
    Sid: Outrage!
    Brett: Thunder!
    *Druddigon charged forward, angryily, as the Lightning started to fall from the sky, Druddigon hit Zebstrika over and over, getting off much damage, leaving him one hit away from fainting*
    Sid: End this!
    Brett: Hold on!
    *A lightning bolt fell from the sky and hit both Pokemon at the same time, both Pokemon falling to the ground, weak, and unable to battle*
    Sid: Return!
    Brett: Return! *Both trainers returned their Pokemon*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Daniel: Woah! This is intense, Sid's very first Unova pokemon, fighting against a pokemon who he knows so well, Skarmory. There was no doubt Sid was going to lose here.
    Dawn: Everyday Sid and Brett seem even more similar.
    Jack: And Magmortar showed great strength! Incredible.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Sid: Galvantula, go! *Sid sent out his bug Pokemon*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0DE5zyRI6U
    Brett: Rhyperior, it’s all up to you! *Brett sends out his last Pokemon*
    Sid: Spider Web! *Galvanula launches the attack at the Pokemon*
    Brett: Rock Polish! *Rypherior glistened in a flash before being held in place*
    Sid: Get in closer, bug buzz!
    Brett: Earthquake! *Rhyperior shook the ground, hold Galvantula in place and tearing the web off*
    Sid: Recover, quickly!
    Brett: Rock Wrecker! *Rhyperior launched the attack towards Galvantula, starting to recover*
    Sid: Hit it while it`s down, bug buzz! *Galvantula launched the attack, hitting Rhyperior*
    Brett: Rush it!
    Sid: Dodge! *Galvantula tried to avoid the grab, but was hit anyway*
    Brett: Toss it
    Sid: Electro Ball! *Galvantula launched the attack, but it did nothing to Rhyperior*
    Brett: Is that all you have got? Man you have lost it
    Sid: Break free! *Galvantula tried to break free of the giant Pokemon but was unable to*
    Brett: Not going to work…. My Rhyperior is as my Magmortor , toss it! *Rhyperior launched Galvantula into the air*
    Sid: Spider Web!
    Brett: Rock Wrecker! *Both Pokemon launched their attack, but the spider web just wrapped itself around the rock, before hitting the Pokemon and launching it back*, and onto the ground*
    Sid: Come on, get up Galvantula, we can take this Pokemon down! *Galvantula slowly tried to get up while Rhyperior recharged*
    Sid: Bug Buzz!
    Brett: Earthquake! *The ground began to shake, again, Galvantula was too afraid to move*
    Sid: Break out of it!
    Brett: How does it feel kid? Knowing that this is your last chance to win back this medallion, this is your last chance to prove yourself
    Sid: Bug Buzz! *Galvantula managed to summon the attack*
    Brett: Rock Wrecker! *Rhyperior launched the attack, Galvantula still being held in place by the earthquake, hitting the Pokemon, knocking it out*
    Sid:…. Galvantula, return!
    Brett: Seems I am making a comeback
    Sid: Conkeldurr, go!
    Brett: Rock Polish! *Once again, Rhyperior glistened, gaining a speed boost*
    Sid: Stone Edge! *Conkeldurr launched the attack rapidly*
    Brett: Dodge! *Rypherior easily avoided the attack*
    Sid: Low Kick!
    Brett: Keep up the dodging *Rhyperior avoided the attack again*
    Sid: Throw your pillars!
    Brett: Rock Wrecker! *Rhyperior launched it’s attacks, knocking the pillars back at Conkeldurr*
    Sid: Pick up and charge in with a Wake-up slap
    Brett: Dodge when you can *Rhyperior waited a long time, trying to be able to dodge, but was unable to, and was hit by the attack*
    Sid: Alright, another!
    Brett: Earthquake! *Again, the ground shook, keeping Conkeldurr in it’s place*
    Sid: Come on, you can do it, break out!
    Conkeldurr: Conkeldurr! *Conkeldurr slowly made it’s way forward, taking it one step at a time*
    Brett: Just keep it up
    Rhyperior: Rhy!
    Sid: Just push it, keep moving!
    Brett: *smiled*
    Sid: What are you? Just hit him with the Wake up slap!
    Brett: Horn Drill! Rhyperior quickly moved forward, it’s horn spinning around in a drill, digging into Conkeldurr, who quickly fell over, unable to battle*
    Sid:w…what?
    Brett:… A One-hit KO move…. Normally difficult to pull off… but….
    Sid: *returned his Pokemon*
    Brett:….Rock Polish after Rock Polish…. We can get in quickly and land the hit…. Earthquake slows you down, and horn drill finishes you
    Sid: So… this is it…. Now it’s one on one
    Brett: So it is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SHM-7qMiDs
    Sid: Serperior I choose you!
    Brett: Rhyperior, Earthquake!
    Sid: Vine Whip! *Serperior grabbed onto Rhyperior’s horn, pulling itself off the ground* Good, now Wrap! *Serperior wrapped itself around Rhyperior, holding it’s arms in place* Can’t use the Wrecker all tied up
    Brett: Horn Drill!
    Sid: Back Down! *Serperior quickly let go of the Pokemon*
    Brett: Chase it down with a Horn Drill!
    Sid: Leaf Tornado! *While trying to get away, it used it’s tail and summoned a leaf tornado, hitting Rhyperior, knocking it back*
    Brett: Megahorn! *Rhyperior charged forward, after getting up*
    Sid: Doge and use Leaf Tornado!
    Brett: change direction! *Leaf storm was launched, Rhyperior took the hit, charging forward, before hitting Serperior back*
    Rhyperior: Rhy….
    Serperior: Ser….
    Brett: Stone Edge!
    Sid: Dodge and Use Wrap! *Serperior avoided the attack and tried to wrap itself around Rhyperior*
    Brett: Megahorn! *Rhyperior charged towards the incoming Pokemon*
    Sid: Vine Whip, Push Off! *Serperior used it’s vines and got a bit of distance between it and Rhyperior*
    Brett: Stone Edge Again! *Rhyperior launched the barrage of stones once again at the snake Pokemon*
    Sid: Leaf Blade! *Serperior swung it’s tail, glowing a bright green, deflecting the Stones away from itself*
    Brett: Earthquake! *Rhyperior got ready to stomp the ground*
    Sid: Vine whip and get some air! *Serprior used the vines to push itself off the ground right before the ground began to shake* Now, follow that up with a Leaf Tornado! *Serperior swung it’s tail in a circle, summoning the storm*
    Brett: Dodge! *Rhyperior avoided the attack*
    Sid: Leaf Blade!
    Brett: Megahorn! *Both Pokemon charged in countering each other’s attack with their own, not causing much damage*
    Sid: Slither behind him!
    Brett: Grab it quick! *Rhyperior’s arm shot up and grabbed the Snake Pokemon*
    Sid: Leaf Blade!
    Brett: Toss it up! *Rhyperior quickly tossed up the snake Pokemon*
    Brett: Stone Edge! *The attacks were both launched again, the rocks taking the leaves out one at a time* Rock Wrecker! *Rhyperior held it’s hands together, summoning the rock, before sending it flying into the air at Serperior*
    Sid: Push it back!
    Serperior: Serperior! *The Pokemon summoned another Gust, pushing at the rock, trying to hold it back from hitting Serperior for a bit*
    Brett: Rock Wrecker! *Rhyperior launched another, this time the new rock hitting the old one and pushing it forward, into Serperior, knocking out the snake Pokemon*
    Refree: And Serperior is unable to battle, Brett is the winner, and is moving onto the next round!
    Brett: What did I tell you?
    Sid: ….*Returned his Serperior*
    Brett: You can’t keep this up kid, your falling apart *Brett made his way over to Sid*
    Sid:…
    Brett: ….no reasoning with you huh? Can I ask you a favour
    Sid:….what?
    Brett: I want a rematch…. When you are back to being yourself.
    Sid: I am myself!
    Brett:….you fought well…. but not as well as I think you could of…. When you think you are up for it…. I want a rematch *extends his hand*
    Sid: We will beat you *Took his hand and shook it roughly*
    Brett:…. Honestly…. I hope you do *Brett left go and left the arena*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 am