5 posters

(Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

(Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: (Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Post  Jet Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 pm

The Skarmory let go "boy...." the masked man said looked at Alex "Don't press your luck, especially with me"
    The professor jumped at the trio, latching onto the woman making her drop all the papers
    "You little bi..." the woman started
    "Skarmory!" the bird Pokemon cried, interupting her, Yen picking up the dropped papers
    "I am so going to kill you!" the woman said, throwing the professor off her
    "we are done.... let's get out of here" Yen said, heading over to his bird "Rupee, don't push it mission complete"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

(Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: (Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:04 pm

"Yeah you better run!" Kitten meowed.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 pm

The masked man's comment made Alex freeze in place, gulping as he feared he might attack him. This is EXACTALLY what I didn't want to run into...Why didn't I just stay in Johto...' he thought to himself
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hey, what's up with the masquerade back there?" Caspian asked, now approaching the other scared trainers.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Luke: Is everyone alright?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:34 pm

The professor made it outside, returning her Hitmonchan, shedding a tear
    "W....who were they?" Owen asked, confused out of his mind
    "....they were criminals, people you sh....shouldn't associate with through your life" she explained "Just..... just forget about it...." she said going into her trashed lab
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Realizing the three masked criminals were gone, Alex felt he could finally gone. "Thank Arceus they're gone....I hope I never run jnto them again...." he said, taking a deep breath.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:39 pm

"I'm fine. Alex I'm so proud of you. You stood up to a group of thugs like that."
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:33 pm

"Odd bunch." the tired Caspian said.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"But I didn't do anything really..." Alex muttered, seeing the other 3 with them. He just wanted to get the image of the robbery out of his mind by now.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:42 pm

"Keep that up and you'll be a grate hero like Uncle Justine." Kitten went back to the lab.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Luke: Wow they really messed this place up..
    Meinfoo: Foo...(Yikes...)
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 pm

"Oh...." the woman said turning around to face the trainers "I.... take it you are all here for your first Pokemon...." she said, with a tone that sounded like she was on the verge of tears "Come on in..... as they say, the show must go on" she said, leaving the mess and heading to the bigger desk at the back

Last edited by Jet on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Alex just sighed. He didn't want to be a hero like his father. He didn't want to be in the situations he was in. He just wanted a normal journey. He suddenly heard the professor who sounded upset "Oh! My first Pokemon!" he said, shifting to a more excited attitude
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Kitten took careful steps not the rip any of the paper on the ground, even picking it up and putting it on the table.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:44 pm

"I'm all goof Prof, guess I'll just stick around here for awhile." Caspian muttered.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 pm

*Luke wasn't sure of what to say to the professor, so he placed some stuff on some tables and walked to where she was*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 pm

"....so... three of you are here for your first Pokemon...." she said, pulling out a row of Pokeballs "Owen Hart.... Alex Gaines, and Milly Season" she said pulling out three Pokedexes "then.... as for our others.... I am assuming you need a Pokedex to offically start in this region" she said, handing both Caspian and Luke a box, containing a Pokedex, and 5 Pokeballs "....so.... you three..... I ask you" she said putting three more boxes on the desk for them "which Pokemon do you wish to start with" she said
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 pm

"Gee thanks, Professor!" Alex said as he recieved his pokedex. Alex didn't seem so meek now as Professor Maple presented them with the pokeballs. He already knew what Pokemon he wanted so he wasted no time in explaining. "I know what Pokemon I want. My father has this extremely nice Dewott named Oliver. He's always there for me when I'm lonely, scared, or just bored. I want a Dewott just like Oliver, so I want an Oshawott!" he happily said
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 pm

"I alwasy wanted a Meowtth." Kitten thought. "Do you have one of them?"
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Caspian took the Pokedex gladly. "Thanks, Prof."
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed May 02, 2012 4:10 pm

*Luke Politely took the Pokedex*
    Luke: Thank you for the Pokedex Professor.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed May 02, 2012 4:31 pm

"A Meowth and an Oshawott..... let's see.... Oshawott.... is it under O for Oshawott?" she said scrimiging through "no..... w, for water?" she said continuing "No.... where could it be.... oh that's right" she said pulling out a Pokeball "S for Scallop!" she said, handing Alex the Pokemon "As for Meowth, I took it out just this morning...you know before the attack, it is under C, for cat!" she said, handing over the Pokeball "And for you boy?" she asked Owen

"A Mudkip" Owen retorted "I saw it running around the other day"

"So..... then..... I hear you like Mudkips, is that correct?" The professor said half jokingly

Owen returned a stern glare at her

"I was kidding I was kidding" she said pulling out a Pokeball "ah, there we go, S for Sonic Waves!" she said, handing over the Pokeball "You are all now ready to go out into your journies"

Last edited by Jet on Wed May 02, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Wed May 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Alex's eyes lit up with excitement as he recieved the pokeball "My first Pokemon." he said excitedly, getting ready to meet his new Oshawott. "Thank you so much Professor!" he thanked her before tossing the pokeball up.

The Pokeball unleased the small sea otter Pokemon. The Oshawott looked around a bit before looking up. "Oshaaa!" (Awww sweet! You chose me to be your first Pikemon!) the Oshawott said, holding out his paw, though he let out a surprised gasp as he was picked up and hugged

"I'm so halpy to meet you Oshawott!" Alex excitedly said as he hugged his Oshawott

"Wott!" (Ow hey easy man!) he blurted out

Alex soon held Oshawott out in front of him "Sorry..I'm just pretty excited! I'm your new trainer, Alex!" he introduced himself
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Wed May 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Kitten lets out the Meowth. "Ow wow, he is so cute!"
    The Meowth looks up at her. He leaps onto her shoulder, and pull down on her cat ear.
    "OW!" Kitten waves her tail in pain.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 pm