5 posters

(Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

(Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow - Page 19 Empty Re: (Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Post  Jet Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:22 pm

"...well, Shinx can light things up, and.... that monkey of yours...." Owen pointed out

OOC: whoever wants to
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

(Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow - Page 19 Empty Re: (Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow

Post  Yoshinx Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:09 pm

"I uhh okay! Er Shinx could you use Flash maybe?" Alex asked his Shinx before setting him down.

The Shinx readily used his light bands around its legs to illuminate the area around them. The light spread from the Shinx to the surrounding areas.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Luke: Ow, should've closed my eyes sooner for that...
    But hey, the we can see our way through now!
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:55 pm

"All I see is sopts." Kitten said.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 pm

Before them stood the young gym leader, wearing his hat, covering his head "Don't be too loud around here...." he said in a low ton "while the caves are stable, don't try to push your luck" he said "Landon, gym leader"

"Owen, and, we have come to challenge you to a battle" Owen said "....well 3" 

The gym's walls were made of solid rock, which wasn't smooth, as stones protruded from the walls 

"I...I am somewhat new to this, so sorry for the walls and what not, the last guy left this gym in pretty bad shape.... but hey, it's functioning" he said, with jagged rocks clearly visible around the battle field
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Now that they had light, Alex looked around until he saw the gym leader himself. I-I hope its as safe as he says..." he muttered to Shinx, feeling a little anxious. Could this place really handle battles? Alex sighed to himself before looking at the gym leader. "I've uhh...I've come here to challenge with these guys." he said, though he wasn't sure if he should go first. The shape of the gym did leave him uneasy also.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Luke: ((...I'm worried our little Tokyo Mew-Mew friend might the most dangerous thing here if it's this unstable...))
    I am also challenging you, it's good to meet you Mr...?
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:06 pm

"Wow that looks incredible unstable." Kitten said in a normal talking voice. "Maybe i should hold back on the cheering."
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:10 pm

"Thanks" Landon said "Landon" he reintroduced "...so... who wants to go first?" he asked the group
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Luke: I'llll let one of you guys go first..
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Alex gulped before stepping forward onto the challenger's side, his Shinx following him. "I-I'll go first...I'm uh Alex and I'm here to challenge you, Landon." he said, getting ready to command his Shinx to go to the battle field. He waited though.

Landon grinned as he grabbed a Pokeball from his belt. "Alllright! Lets go, kid!" he said before throwing out his first Pokemon. "Diglett, lets shake things up!" he said as he threw out the mole-like Pokemon.

"A Diglett...Uhhh..." Alex muttered out before suddenly his Oshawott popped out of his Pokeball, much to his surprise. "Wha....O-Oshawott?" he said, confused. Wait...Diglett was a ground type, meaning Shinx would have no effect.

The Oshawott smirked before pushing Shinx aside. "Ohsa! Oshawott!" he said, as if he knew he could handle this battle. He just wanted to show off really.

"OH uhh....Wait...Ground is immune to Electric! Uh alright Oshawott please help me!" he said, to which Oshawott leapt forward onto the battle field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpCQ-t6RLU

"Okay! Oshawott uh use Water Gun!" Alex ordered his Pokemon.

"Diglett use Dig!" Landon commanded.

The sea otter Pokemon shot a gush of water out at the mole Pokemon, though Diglett managed to dig underground just in time to avoid the attack. Oshawott was not pleased.

"Oh no...Uhhh Oshawott...Uhhh..." Alex mumbled, confused what to do at his point, until he saw Diglett pop up nearby. "THERE IT IS! WATER GUN!" Alex shouted out to his Oshawott.

Oshawott fired another jet of water at Diglett, though it just dug back down under ground once more, until reappearing behind the small otter-like Pokemon.

"Now Diglett use Mud Shot!" Landon ordered his Diglett.

The mole Pokemon fired a few globs of mud right at the Oshawott, who barely had the time to react to the attack. Alex shouted out as Oshawott was knocked down by the attack, though Oshawott was quick to get back up.

"Now Diglett, use Magnitude!" Landon ordered his Pokemon.

"Oshawott, hurry! Jump up and use Razor Shell!" Alex ordered the small otter Pokemon.

Diglett started up a small earthquake, a surge of earth rushing for Oshawott, though the sea otter Pokemon was able to jump up to avoid it successfully. Oshawott grinned as he pulled off the scalchop and swung the blue energy blade at the mole Pokemon, managing to land a direct super effective strike.

"Yes! Now Oshawott use your Water Gun!" Alex ordered, celebrating a successful attack.

"Oh no you don't! Diglett use Mud Shot!" Landon ordered his Diglett.

The two Pokemon attacked, one firing a jet of water and the other firing balls of mud at the other. The attacks collided, canceling each other out, though Digglet kept attacking. Oshawott raised his scalchop up to block the attacks.

"Water Gun!" Alex shouted out again, hoping this attack would work.

Oshawott fired one more Water Gun at Diglett, though this attack took it and Landon by surprise, leaving it blasted by high pressure water and knocking it out.

"Nooo! Diglett no!" Landon cried out.

"Diglett is unable to battle! This means the round goes to the challenger, Alex!" the referee called out.

"Yes! Oshawott we did it!" Alex cheered as Landon returned Diglett. His Shinx jumped up and down happily as Oshawott grinned at Landon, mostly ignoring the celebration.

"Celebrate while you can, kid, cause this is far from over! GO HIPPOWDON!" Landon shouted out, throwing out the large sand hippo.

As soon as Hippowdon was sent out, with a roar, the hippo brewed a sandstorm. Sand Stream was activated and Alex was not prepared for it.

Oshawott shielded his eyes for a moment as the Pokemon glared at it, trying to fight the sand storm at the same time.

"Okay uhh...Oshawott use Tackle!" Alex ordered his Pokemon.

"Hippowdon use Take Down!" Landon ordered.

The hippo Pokemon charged at Oshawott who struggled to fight against the Sandstorm, having to shield his eyes as he ran for Hippowdon. Hippowdon struck first thorough, sending Oshawott flying back.

"Oshawott! C-C'mon!" Alex pleaded for his Oshawott to get back up.

"Now Hippowdon, use Dig!" Landon ordered his Pokemon as it dug underground and tunneled towards Oshawott.

"Oshawott! Get your Razor Shell ready! He's gonna attack from underground!" Alex ordered his Pokemon.

Oshawott prepared a Razor Shell attack as he waited for the movement of Hippowdon. Eventually he could feel the ground shake, getting ready to strike. Hippowdon emerged a foot away from him though , lunging at him.

"Hippowdon, use Thunder Fang!" Landon ordered the large hippo-like Pokemon.

Hippowdon managed to get a hold of Oshawott in its electrified jaw, biting down and sending electricity surging through Oshawott's body before tossing it down at the ground, leaving the otter-like Pokemon knocked out.

"N-No...O-Oshawott...." Alex gasped out, feeling a bit discouraged that the only Pokemon that could really help him here was now out for the count.

"Oshawott is unable to battle. This means the round goes to Hippowdon." the referee called out, making Landon cheer for his Pokemon.

Alex sighed as he returned Oshawott, looking at the only other Pokemon he had that would work. He didn't realize though that he had somewhat of an advantage though as Pineco was resistant to Ground type moves. "P-Pineco...I need help..." Alex called out as he threw out Pineco.

The bagworm Pokemon was sent out onto the battlefield against the large hippo Pokemon, commencing one last round.

"Err...Pineco use Pin Missile!" Alex called out.

"Dodge and use Sand Tomb!" Landon ordered his Hippowdon.

Several needles fired out from the bug type firing right at the Hippowdon as it jumped up. Soon sand began to pour from the holes on its body, firing right at Pineco.

"Quick! Use Rapid Spin!" Alex ordered his Pineco.

Pineco spun around rapidly, deflecting the sand that shot towards it, soon continuing on towards Hippowdon.

"Hippowdon quick! Use Dig!" Landon ordered as the large sand hippo dug underground to avoid Pineco's attack.

Pineco stopped spinning, looking around the area for a moment. Alex had an idea though he knew he could do to avoid taking damage here. He waited until he heard a rumble. When he saw the ground starting to rise underneat Pineco, he saw his chance. "Pineco quick! Use Protect!" Alex ordered.

Pineco was flung into the air, though the barrier around it protected it from damage. The barrier soon faded as Pineco came down falling.

"Now! Use Take Down!" Landon called out, seeing Pineco had no way to defend now. The Hippowdon rushed towards the Pokemon as it fell, ramming it straight dead on and sending it flying against the wall, knocking it out.

Alex was shocked to see Pineco defeated, now having no Pokemon he could use, besides Shinx who wouldn't do anything.

"Pineco is unable to battle, that means the victory goes to the Gym Leader,  Landon!" the ref declared as Alex returned his Pokemon. He looked rather upset.

"YES! HAHA! I ACTUALLY DID IT! AN ACTUAL VICTORY TODAY!" Landon cheered for himself.

Alex looked quite disappointed over his loss and Shinx could see it as the boy walked away from the battlefield. He was mostly quiet, until Landon spoke up.

"HEY KID! Good battle! Keep on practicing and maybe you can get the badge!" Landon shouted out before returning his Hippowdon.

Alex only nodded back, sighing as he returned to the ground.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:51 pm

"H....he lost......" Owen said "....I.... I thought they were all going to be as tough as the first one...." Owen said, shaking his head "focus... focus... focus..." he said "I am up soon, I can do this.... Fallon did it, then so can I!" he thought to himself
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Luke: Sect is actually a very powerful gym leader, it was just lucky of us that we fought him first, Gym leaders change their teams up depending on how many badges you have, you know.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:53 pm

"Go...good work Alex" Owen said, walking up, patting him on the shoulder
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:40 pm

"It wasn't that good..." Alex sighed as Owen patted him on the shoulder. He did seem quite down after a couple recent losses. Was he really not meant to follow in his parents foot steps?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:27 pm

"W...we all have our off days and our off trainers" he said, getting up "...he .... he won't be easy, but he is beatable.... watch" he said, heading to the arena, ready to battled a healed Landon

“ Alright alright, we’ll have a 2 on 2 battle then” Landon said, ready to battle

“ Good” Owen accepted

(Super) Tokai - Land of Tomorrow - Page 19 Owen_v11

“ Alright, Diglett!” Landon announced as he sent out his first Pokemon against the already sent out Shroomish

“Let’s start this with an Absorb!” Owen said, as Shroomish tried to absorb some of the energy from Diglett

“Um… oh, ya, that works, dig!” Landon said, as Diglett buried it’s way underground, completely avoiding the attack

“Drat!” Owen said

“Shr… shro…(where is that… thing)” Shroomish cried, looking around

“Now!” Landon called out, as Diglett flew up and knocked Shroomish into the sky

“Mish Shroom (You’ll pay for that)” threated Shroomish

“Um… oh Mud Slap when he gets closer!” Landon stumbled

“Stun Spore!” Owen called out, as Shroomish shook, causing yellow spores to fall from it, and the spores hit Diglett, who then used Mudslap on the falling Shroomish,  knocking it back

“Shroo!” Shroomish screamed, getting ready to launch an attack

“Return!” Owen said, calling back his Shroomish “Alright, Mudkip, let’s get into gear!” he continued, sending in his starter

“Dig!” Landon said, as his Pokemon, now covered in sparks, followed, digging underground

“Alright, dodge!” Owen said, as Mudkip jumped around the battlefield, avoiding standing in one place for long periods

“Strike!” Landon called out, as the slower diglett arose, however missing Mudkip by a few inches “Mud Slap!”

“Water Gun!” Owen retorted

“…Kip” Mudkip grudgingly accepted, launching it’s attack, while Diglett tried to move but couldn’t and was hit by the attack

“Drat!” Landon retorted “Um… Dig!” he called out, as Diglett made it’s may underground

“Alright, Water Gun in the…” he started, before noticing Mudkip had launched it’s water gun right where Diglett buried, as the water flew through and pushed Diglett’s head to the surface, now being knocked out

“Good job, return” Landon said, returning his Diglett

“Mudkip, return!” Owen said, returning his Pokemon

“Go!” The trainers said simultaneously, sending out Hippowdon and Shroomish, though, when Hippowdon came out, a sandstorm started to brew

“What the?” Owen questioned

“Dig!” Landon said, as his Pokemon made it’s way underground

“Come on, try and dodge!” Owen said, as Shroomish waddled around

“Shroo Shroo! (Why won’t these things fight!) Shroomish pounted

“Now!” Landon said, as Hippowdon rose and, being off target, knocked Shroomish on it’s side “Now Thunder Fang!”

“Stun Spore!”  Hippowdon then bit down on Shroomish, teeth electrified, as the Pokemon released it’s spores, causing Hippowdon to let go of Shroomish

“Shroo…. Mish…” (You’re….going down) the Pokemon taunted weakly

“Alright, Return!” Owen said, returning his Pokemon a second time “Mudkip, come back out!

“Dig!”

“You know what to do, run around!” Owen said, as Mudkip ran around, trying to avoid the attack, then, a hole opened up narrowly missing him, Mudkip turning around to face Hippowdon “Good, now…” Owen started, before he and Mudkip realized Hippowdon wasn’t in the hole, the Pokemon came up and threw Mudkip up into the air

“Dig!”

“Water Gun in the hole when ready” as Mudkip slowly came down and landed near the hole getting ready to launch the attack, however, just then, Hippowdon rose right beside Mudkip,

“Thunder Fang!”

Mudkip tried to look at it’s attacker, but was hit by the attack, and the Pokemon was knocked back, clearly weak

“Mudkip are you ok?”

Mudkip looked at it’s opponent, clearly weak, mustering up one last water gun, which was launched towards Hippowdon

“Dodge!” Landon said, however, Hippowdon couldn’t move and was hit by the attack
    The storm whipped around causing him to lose his footing and hit the ground, being knocked out.

“Mudkip… return” Owen grudgingly said “Alright, Shroomish, come on, it’s up to you” he said, as the two weakened Pokemon looked each other in the eye, prepared for the battles end

“Let’s start this off with dig!” Landon said, as Hippowdon tried, but was unable to
    “Alright, Absorb!” Owen said, as Shroomish used it’s power and took some of the energy from Hippowdon, giving him a bit more strength, but the storm instantly took some of it away

“Thunder Fang then” Landon said as Hippowdon made it’s way closer to Shroomish

“Shro shro shro!” Shroomish said, as it shook and sent seeds that covered Hippowdon, it then jumped back. The seeds then opened up and sprouted vines over Hippowdon, slowing it down a bit, unable to use it’s attack, however the storm caused some damage

“Awesome, let’s get in another Absorb and try and finish it off!” Owen said, as once again Shroomish took some energy from the enemy, but it wasn’t enough to knock it out

“Alright, dig!” Landon said, as Hippowdon made it’s way underground “can’t take my energy this way….” Landon said, as he waited for his Pokemon to surface, however, Shroomish was surrounded by a green aura for a second and seemed to get better, and Hippowdon didn’t seem to surface, however, the Pokemon slowly made it up, and collapsed, being zapped of all it’s energy

"w....well...looks like that streak didn't last long" Landon said, Owen walking up to him "here.... looks like you earned my badge" he said, handing over the gym badge to Owen
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:53 am

Luke: *Clapping* Wow, Amazing Job Owen!
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:06 pm

Alex began to clap, rather sheepishly. He was still rather down after coming off a difficult loss to a gym leader. "Errr...Good job, Owen." he congratulated him.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Luke: Okay so that leeeeaaavvves...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:51 pm

"....you" Owen said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 am

Luke: Oh? OH!
     It's Me, Okay!
    *Luke Hoped onto his feet*
    Ready to fight!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:05 pm

"Good luck" Owen said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 am