2 posters

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn - Page 12 Empty Re: Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Alun: Dedenne! Discharge!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Simon: Dusclops, Shadow Ball! *Dusclops launched the attack, as Magnezone finished evolving, the blast becoming a bit more powerful, finally pushing the door, but instead of opening it, the combined strength of Minun and Magnezone blasted the door off, the metal crashing against the stair well, sending a loud noise throughout the entire structure*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:45 pm

Evan: BOOYAH!
    Daniel: Next room please!
    Amy: We must be getting closer!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Walter: W...they are here!
    *Clare and Kaia slowly began to wake up by the sound of the door slamming*
    Kaia: What the heck hit me? *she tried to wipe her face only to see she was tied back to back with Clare* YO! FREAK SHOW, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH ME?!
    Clare: ...Can you just take it down a notch, I am here too you know
    Walter:.....you two need to just stay put as everything works
    Clare: What are you talking about? *The pair were in an underground laboratory, with what seemed to be active machinery lying about, in the middle was a sphere, containing something Yellow that was receiving constant shocks from Walter*
    Walter: Wake up, wake up
    Clare: Where are our Pokemon!?
    Walter:....Away from your pockets, you really think I would leave you with tools that could actually try and stop me?
    *the girls gritted their teeth, looking around*

Jude: ...Ya, but our job just got a heck of alot tougher *Wild Pokemon began swarming the group*
    *Sent out his Braxien and an Anorith* Fire Spin, Ancient Power *the two Pokemon launched their attacks, slowing down the wild Pokemon's advancements*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Daniel: Alright my trusty trio, let's defend us
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Twig
    Cyndaquil: Quil!!
    Alun: Typhlosion, Azumarill! 
    Kurt: Gengar! 
    Lowri: Sunflora! 
    Amy:  Ledian, Phanpy!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Jude: Alright, let's go *Jude started to lead them through the next floor, getting to the door, a large swarm of Pokemon in the way*
    Simon:...I'll handle this one *Dusclops launched a Shadow Ball, blasting it open* Go on ahead and rescue them *Dusclops launched a few Shadow Punches, leaving a path for the rest of them to escape from*

Walter: Just a bit longer and it will be awake
    Clare: What on earth are you talking about?
    Kaia: And why on earth are you so desperate?
    *Walter glared at them*
    Walter: It's all because of you two! You.. you Vixen *he pointed at Kaia* swaying him to your evil cause, he could have been so much more, a doctor, a scientist, anything but a criminal scum, but you and your worthless friends dragged him through the mud to such a vile and disgusting life
    Kaia: He dragged us there you naive fool
    Walter: And you... you and your friends had one job lady, keep him out of trouble, make sure nothing bad happened to him, but you let him get his memories back and relapse, go back to his old ways instead of the man I had that I could take and raise.... to make up for all the wrongs I brought on her.....
    Clare: Her? Right the wrongs? He is his own person!
    *Walter ignored them both*
    Walter:.... But.... soon..... soon I will have my wish granted, he will go back to what he was before your interference
    *Kaia looked puzzled as Clare's eyes opened up, recognizing the yellow creature Walter was holding Captive*
    Clare:... Jirachi! Your waking it up early to grant you some stupid wish!
    Walter: Don't Interfere!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Kurt: I'll help this geezer out. Gengar, give Dusclops a hand!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:13 pm

The group went off ahead, leaving Kurt and Simon to deal with that group of Pokemon, as the group went down a floor, the group again came across yet another door

Dusclops fought with Gengar, on a few occasions using Disable to prevent attacks from hitting Gengar*

Nona:....ya, not going to be outdone by Simon back there, Vileplume, let's do our thing *Vileplume blasted the door open, as more Pokemon swarmed the group, Vileplume staying to fight the horde of Pokemon

*Kaia desperately tried to break out of her ropes, Walter's focus on the machine again*
    *Clare slowly rubbed their rope against a beam it slowly starting to ware, breaking in a few minutes, letting the girls free, though they kept quite not having any Pokemon on them*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Lowri: You know what, that was very brave of Kurt to stay behind to help us go further, so I'm going to follow in his footsteps! Sunflora, let's do this! 
    Sunflora jumped to Vileplume's defence.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:23 pm

*The girls slowly started scouring the Room, looking for their Pokeballs, careful along the way
    Walter:.... they are getting closer... and closer..... hurry hurry......
    *Kaia bumped into a table, knocking a bunch of beakers and the like onto the floor, along with what seemed to be two Pokeballs*
    *Walter turned around, seeing the girls out of their ties and having located their Pokeball, he send out his Gallade, who charged for the girls*

The group went down again, reaching another door, with more Pokemon surronding it too, being the way to traverse and the nature of light and air blasting in from it, the doors were a great gathering place for Pokemon*
    Wilf: Alright, Mightyena, Dark Pulse, let's go! *Mightyena blasted the door open, growling ready to fight blasting some of the Pokemon away*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Daniel: No more guys, we stick together from here out, leave the pokemon to the grunts. We need strength in numbers.
    Alun: Alright
    Amy: If you say so
    Evan: Gotcha! 
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Twig! 
    Cyndaquil: Quil.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:32 pm

*Jude Gritted his teeth at that comment, clearly upset, the group running down the hall and reaching one last, much larger door

*Gallade charged, swinging at the ground, blasting the Pokeballs into the air*
    *Clare and Kaia both jumped forward, grabbing their Pokeballs, Gallade hitting the girls and knocking them into the experiment area's wall, as the girls could see what appeared to be a viewing area just out of reach*
    Clare:.....I guess we have no choice
    Kaia: Just for now
    Clare: Let's show him not to mess with us
    Kaia: The Queens of Ice
    Clare: Go Delibird!
    Kaia: Go Weavile! *Both girls released the Pokemon from the Pokeballs, though each one had the others Pokeball*
    Walter:....You two are pathetic
    Clare:....* tosses Kaia her Weavile's Pokeball*
    Kaia:.....It was going to be super awesome... and everything *She tossed Clare her Pokeball back*
    Walter: I have had enough! *Walter reached over, grabbing the Mega Stone on his Pocket Watch, Gallade glowing as he changed Shape, mega Evolving*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:35 pm

The gang followed behind Jude.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:41 pm

*Jude sent out his Houndoom, pressing his Mega Gauntlet, Houndoom taking form snarling at the door*
    Jude: Flamethrower lets go! *Houndoom blasted the door, but he alone was not enough for such a massive final wall*

Walter: Gallade, X-Scissor, *Gallade charged at the Two Pokemon, arms crossed*
    Kaia: Dodge and use Ice Shard! *Weavile jumped out of the way of the attack, sending shards of ice at the Pokemon*
    Walter: Wide Guard! *Gallade hit the ground, creating a stone barrier*
    Clare: Ice Punch!
    Walter: Close Combat! *Both Attacks hit, Delibird being over powered and flown into a wall, getting back up giving it’s trainer a thumbs up, ready to keep fighting*
    Kaia: Icy Wind
    Walter X-Scissor *Gallade charged forward, hands out, hitting Weavile, knocking the Pokemon back into the other Wall, Weavile getting up just as quickly, giving the same thumbs up Delibird did*
    Kaia: Alright full frontal attack
    Clare: You got it
    Kaia and Clare: Ice Punch! *both Pokemon charged forward, hands covered in Ice to the Mega Gallade*
    Walter: Close Combat
    *Gallade jumped up, using the pair of Pokemon as platforms, spinning it’s legs around and hitting the pair of Pokemon together, before kicking them to the far side of the room for anyone who breaks through the door would easily see*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Daniel: Fire power! Pyroar, Cyndaquil, FLAMETHROWER!
    Alun: Typhlosion! FLAMETHROWER! 
    Daniel: Use Seed Bomb Turtwig!
    Turtwig: TWIG
    Daniel: Minun, Thunderbolt!
    Amy: Rock Throw Phanpy!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:27 pm

the door slowly started to push open, letting the group finally able to see what was going on*

Walter: Not yet, not yet!
    Kaia and Clare: Ice Beam! *both Pokemon launched their attack, the room starting to become covered in ice*
    Walter: Psycho cut, stop it! *Gallade launched projectile blades, trying to slow down the ice, but to no affect, the ice reaching all the way around, through the enclosed area they were in and right to the path at the other end of the door Jude and Daniel were on*
    Clare: Good job
    Kaia: Now it's our field
    Walter: Close Combat! *Gallade slide on the ice, grabbing the Pokemon and slamming them into the wall
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Daniel: Clare's on the other side! 
    Amy: She's doing a good job defending herself
    Alun: He's a tough opponent.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Walter: I have had enough of you two, I just need a few more minutes to wake him
    Kaia:….I don’t know what you want to do to Jude, but I can be sure it’s not a good thing
    Clare: And I can’t stand back and watch you hurt that Pokemon like you are
    Walter: I am not going to let you two just distract me until the muscle gets here….. *the door enclosing the 3 of them and Jirachi became covered in ice, Daniel and Co unable to get in*
    Clare:….Let me make this perfectly clear
    Kaia: We are not some Damsel in need of saving
    *Weavile and Delibird got up, breathing heavily, but getting into fighting stances, ready to fight the Mega Pokemon*
    Clare: And we will take you down and save Jirachi!
    *Walter turned to them annoyed, now having to give them his full attention*

*The group rushed in seeing the scene below them Clare, Kaia, Walter and Jirachi all on the other side of a glass wall a few feet down from them, a door separating them a few feet away*
    Jude: ....we have to stop that machine *Jude started running toward the door to go help Kaia and Clare*
    *Jude tried to pull the door to help them, but the ice covered it, leaving him and the rest of the gang outside*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:38 pm

Daniel: Woah!!!!
    Evan: Who's that Pokemon?
    Daniel, Amy and Alun: JIRACHI! 
    Daniel: BAGON HELP DESTROY THE MACHINE! 
    Bagon: BAG BAAAGON! 
    Bagon lost its temper, letting loose in the room, starting a rampage.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:44 pm

*Walter's eyes quickly darted towards Bagon*
    Walter: No, no you don't! *a Cradily was sent out of a Pokemon, separating Bagon from the scene, trying to hold back the dragon Pokemon, acting on it's own accord*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsKjkYiuaX4
    Walter: X-Scissor! *Both Pokemon launched their attacks, colliding in the air, pushing Delibird against the icy table sliding back*
    Kaia: Blizzard!
    Walter: Use your Cape! *Gallade swung it’s cape up to protect itself, taking the blunt of the cold*
    Clare: Sky Attack!
    Walter: Close Combat it out
    Kaia: Metal Claw!
    *Delibird began charging it’s attack, Gallade coming into strike it as it charged, only to be knocked away at Weavile*
    Walter: Ignore it and go for the Delibird!
    Kaia: Taunt! *Weavile proceeded to taunt Gallade drawing it’s attention, Sky Attack fully charged, moving towards Gallade*
    Walter: Focus, Close Combat! *The Pokemon snapped out of it, and at the last second hit the incoming Delibird, holding it back, with what appeared to be an even fight, before tossing Delibird into Weavile*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Bagon jumped up high, as if it were trying to fly, it then came crashing down to the ground, using Thrash on Cradily
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Cradily's Tentacles reached around, grabbing Bagon, beginning to zap it's energy, using Giga Drain on the dragon Pokemon, Jirachi's eyes slowly opening*

Kaia:…. Ya…. Seems like that isn’t going to work
    Clare:….We have to work as a team
    Kaia: what do you think we’ve been doing?
    Walter: Quit your yapping and just stay down!
    *Delibird and Weavile stood up, weak, holding on by sheer will alone*
    Clare: ….If we are the queens of ice, it’s time we start acting like it
    Kaia:….Alright
    Walter: Close Combat!
    Kaia: Ice Beam! *Weavile launched a path of Ice on the ground, Gallade sliding on it and moving right past the two Pokemon*
    Clare: Sky Attack! *Delibird began to charge the attack once again
    Walter: Slide around and charge at Delibird before it can give that attack a go
    Kaia: Blizzard! *Weavile launched a wave of ice in it’s way, a wall of ice separating Gallade from the two Ice Pokemon*
    Walter: Break through that! *Gallade swung it’s blades at the wall of ice, falling to the other side of the wall with it’s forward Momentum, landing on a patch of ice and sliding across the floor to the far side of the lab*
    Clare: Full on Sky Attack let’s go!
    Walter: Turn around and block it with a Close Combat! *Delibird charged forward, a fiery bird, Gallade turning around to block it*
    Clare: Ice Beam!
    Kaia: Blizzard!|
    *Delibird opened it`s mouth as it charged forward, the flame effigy of a bird started to Crystalize at the beak, making it`s way through slowly, the Blizzard hitting Delibird, and quickly hardening the water, making the effigy keep it`s shape but changing it`s structure*
    *Gallade held it`s own, pushing back against the ice bird effigy, but not able to hold his own and slowly began losing ground*
    Walter: Redirect it to minimize damage!
    *Gallade pushed the Delibird up into the air, the ice still hitting him, but letting him get away from the attack*
    Kaia: Ice Beam!
    *Delibird held an icy punch to the air, as Weavile blasted Delibird with an icy blast in the same ice covered hand, creating a sharp icicle melded to Delibird`s Ice Punch, Delibird starting to fall back down towards Gallade*
    Walter: X-Scissor! *Gallade tried to block the attack, pushing back, but the blade making through landing right in a weak spot, Gallade falling down, reverting back to it`s base form*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Bagon began to glow
    Evan: An evolution solution! 
    Amy: Woah! 
    Bagon began to change shape, it was now larger and heavier, the unexpected gained weight, brought the the tentacles to the floor, freeing the newly formed Shelgon.

Alun: They did it! Gallade is down!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Walter: ....I have to fix what you have done you filthy animals!
    *Jirachi's eyes opened wide, as electricity shocked it, forcing it to fully comply*
    Walter:...... Jirachi....... I call on you.... grant my wish *Walter approached the Pokemon, Clare, Kaia, Weavile and Delibird right behind him*

Cradily dropped Shelgon, launching stone shards at the Shelgon instead*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:38 am

Shelgon was hit.

Alun: Jirachi has awoken!
    Amy: This isn't good

Daniel: Shelgon use Dragon Pulse! 
    Shelgon began to slowly open its mouth to attack

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:03 am