2 posters

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun May 22, 2011 5:56 pm

*Due to having nothing better to do, seeing as Terra was playing DDR or something and everywhere else didn't have a plot central character, it would be silly to think Willma would be anywhere BUT waiting for this guy the two weirdo creators said she'd have mixed feelings for*

Willma: I guess...Your right.*she said with a smile so cute kittens would die*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  Jet Sun May 22, 2011 6:14 pm

*Over in the far away land of Hoenn in the daycare center, all of their Skitty's suddenly collapsed seeing as the other creator wasn't really specific on the location*

"Good" Cole said, before looking over to the girl, he turned a bright red before turning away before turning to her "Hey.... Willma... I was wondering... if... maybe, you know... sometime you'd like to... go" Cole started, before being interupted

"There you are!" Cid said, turning around the corner, facing Cole and Willma "You gave Dustin a battle, so, will you give me one too?" Cid asked "please give me one!" Cid almost begged

"Why... why do you seem so desprete?" Cole asked

"I'll.... I'll tell you... if you can beat me" Cid bargained "That way I know you'll have some incentive too for this battle

"In...centive?"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Willma: ???
    *Which was the best this weird creator could think to have the girl say*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 29, 2011 2:26 pm

“Fine…” Cole accepted
    “Good, one on one, just like your battle with Dustin” Cid explained, before taking out his Pokeball and sending out his Grimer
    “Alright, Numel, go!” Cole called out sending out his Camel again “Use flamethrower!”
    Numel then opened his mouth and launched the stream of fire towards Grimer
    “Alright, Sludge Wave” Cid let out
    “Gri!” his Pokemon screamed as he launched some purple goop towards Numel, it rising up at certain intervals, until that sludge collided with the flamethrower, absorbing the heat, and scattering the sludge all over the place
    “Good work” Cid congratulated Grimer
    “Guess we’ll use Dig this time” Cole said as his Pokemon made it’s way underground
    “Alright, prepare yourself” Cid called out in a very relaxed tone
    Noise could be heard underground
    “Slide to the right 3 feet” Cid instructed as Grimer followed those orders to a T and slide out of the way “Now…, Sludge Wave!” and on that second, the wave was launched once again, as Numel rose to the surface and was struck by the attack
    “Alright, let’s try Take Down!” Cole let out,
    “Num” Numel called out as it charged forward toward Grimer
    “Hold your position” Cid let out as the camel Pokemon came in and tackled Grimer, who seemed to bend to the take down
    “Poison gas” Cid said, as some purple smoke seemed to seep out of Grimer and hit Numel, who tried to push himself off, but was stuck
    “Numel!” Cole let out
    “Mud Bomb” Cid calmly stated, Grimer then struck the ground, which let mud rise from the ground and then it moved towards both him and Numel, hitting both of them
    “Think Cole! Think!” he thought outloud “Flamethrower!” his Pokemon listened to the attack, as it opened it’s mouth, and shot flames at Grimer, pushing the Pokemon back and off of him
    “Grimer!” Cid called out worried “Are you alright?” however Grimer didn’t seemed to be moving “so… we aren’t ready…”
    “Gri…” the Pokemon called out, before getting back up. It then turned a blinding white
    “What’s going on?” Cole asked
    “It’s… It’s evolving!” Cid said excited
    The white light faded, revealing a larger blob
    “MUK!” cried the new Pokemon
    “Flamethrower”
    “Sludge Wave” both Pokemon launched their attacks, and they struck one another, again, spreading the sludge across the field
    “MUK!” The Pokemon called out, as it charged towards Numel, it’s hand glowing the same bright white it did before, as the attack struck Numel
    “That was Brick Break!” Cid said in excitement “Good, we should be able to end this quick!”
    “Dig!” Cole said as his Numel made it’s way underground
    “Get ready…” Cid said as he waited for a few seconds “Dodge!” he called out as his Pokemon slide out of the way, however, just then, Numel came out from underneath Muk
    “Fool me once…” Cole let out
    “Muk, quick!” Muk then let Numel out, and then tackled the attack to the ground, smothering the Pokemon “Now end this with Poison gas!” Cid let out, as his Pokemon let out, causing Numel to faint
    “Numel!”
    “get off Muk…” Cid said as Muk did just that
    “You did great Numel… return” Cole said, returning Numel to it’s Pokeball
    “Ready for another one Muk? We have to be ready to take on Dustin”
    Muk nods
    “You! Wilma was it? I challenge you to a battle, we’ll continue from where me and Cole left off” Cid challenged
    “Muk”
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Willma: You wanna challenge ME?...Well Okay.(Fool, must have a DEATH WISH!)
    Let's go, um, Banette!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 29, 2011 2:48 pm

"Thank you" Cid said "Alright, Muk, let's try another sludge wave!"
    Muk then let out another purple wave
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun May 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Willma: Shadow Sneak!
    *Banette crept into the shadows to avoid the Sludge Wave, then proceeded to back attack Muk*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Muk was struck by the attack, and attempted to use it's body to grab onto Banette

"Poison Gas!" Cid called out as the purple gas sept out of the blob
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun May 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Willma: Will'O Wisp.
    *The flame connect with gas an expoded on Muk and Banette*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Muk was hit by the attack, and was now clearly weak

"Darn it..." Cid said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Willma: Shadow Ball!
    *Banette began firing shadow balls in rapid succession*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Muk was hit by the attacks, one after another before fainting

"No!" Cid cried out before falling to the ground and punching it "No, no, no! I can't fail, I mustent fail!"

"Fail what?" Cole asked
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 am

Willma: Hm?
    Banette: ???
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:44 am

Cid looked at them with a sad look on his face "Tomorrow... I have to beat Dustin..."

"Wait what? Why?" Cole asked

"Because if I lose I have to leave him alone..." Cid explained "And if I leave him alone... he'll never say yes and she'll be crushed..." Cid said as a few tears fell from his face

Muk made it's way to his trainer and patted him on the back

Cole thought about it for a second before connecting the dots

"How long have you been trying to set him up for?"

"A year..." Cid admitted "And each time... he insults her, says how he would never..."

"why would you put yourself through this?" Cole questioned

"I just want her to be happy..." Cid explained looking at the ground "she deserves to be happy, she tries so hard, she gives everything her all, and it's time for once she gets happiness out of it..." Cid began to cry "even if it's without me..."
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 pm

WIllma: You fool, How don't know she won't be happy with you?
    Thinking what she needs is alot diffrent from what she acutally wants.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Cole looked over at Wilma with a very surprised look on his face

"She cleary doesn't want me though..." Cid said "She hit me for trying to move on, she rejected every sign and..." Cid said before getting a slap up the side of the head

"You idiot, you are just going to give up? You just want her happy, and you know that this guy won't make her happy" Cole continued "Then why are you even wasting your time with him, he hasn't been her friend, he doesn't know her, you do, and more importantly, you clearly care about this girl more than yourself..." Cole pointed out "You are falling apart trying to get her some one day happiness, as you know he'll just throw her away as soon as he can even if you win, well, why don't you just don't even try to beat him, if she means that much to you, give it one final shot, go tell her how you feel, not just that, don't give up until you get yes for an answer, if you truely want this, you might have to take a couple of stings" Cole said before looking at Wilma, half looking for an agreement from her "But are you willing to deal with the pain for the chance at something almost magical?"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:36 am

Willma: (Love affairs are so melodramatic, and I was just getting intrested in this fight, Shame)

Everyone has to go through pain to get what they want, So hey, MAN UP.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 am

"I.... I..." Cid said, speechless, before getting up and charging away

"Done with that little event..." Cole said, before looking at Wilma "When did we sign up to know those two anyway?" Cole pondered outloud in a half joking manner
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:34 am

Willma: THat's a good question *Willma said she walked off ahead*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:50 am

later that day in the blue dorm

"Welcome back Willma, I still don't know why you didn't want to play DDR" Terra said to her roomate "What else is there to do in this school?"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Willma: Cause I really can't dance...I don't know what else to do here, Can we throw stuff at people from the Roof? *She asked Quarter Sacastically, mostly hopeflly*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 pm

"Na, besides, you know we shouldn't go out at night" Terra said jokingly "the kidnapper will get us" she said "Let's just go down to the main room and see who else is there"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:14 am

Willma: Fiiiiiiiine.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:21 am

In the main room

"If it isn't Juliet" Alice said as she watched Terra and Willma walk in looking at Willma
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:34 am

Willma: Oh...Hello Again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:24 pm